Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread Mk VII


WildBrick142
 Share

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

 

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

CASINO UPDATE INBOUND  

561 members have voted

  1. 1. When will it release?

  2. 2. What will you do first?

    • Play in the Casino.
    • Wish you could play in the Casino (if it's region locked).
    • Check out the cars.
    • A little bit of everything.
    • Whine in the B&M thread.
    • Check out the other content, clothes, weapons, etc
  3. 3. How hyped are you?

    • Mega hyped!
    • Pretty excited.
    • Don't care either way tbh.
    • Meh figures it wouldn't be a theme I wanted.
    • I'd rather stub my toe on a desk than get excited for a GTA update.


  • Replies 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mach1bud

    709

  • Piro

    600

  • Thomas The Dank Engine

    764

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id take that over something like this:

Well guys I have excellent news. We are on page 999.    See y'all soon!   Locked.

You guys won't believe it, they added code with specific dates to remove some models that are located in front of the casino. This further means the announcement is happening soon, more likely to

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, el sombre said:

 

funny you should mention, they fixed it a while back but the fix broke literally every other lowrider...  so they unfixed it 

You Just confirmed they brake more than they fix, you had a good run but it's time to let it rest now.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, el sombre said:

 

funny you should mention, they fixed it a while back but the fix broke literally every other lowrider...  so they unfixed it, which also proves my point that not every bug can be fixed...

That patch didn't fix it at all, it just made everything else the same. If that appeared to fix it.. then that's good to be you but it didn't lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see future: this topic is getting locked. 

 

Just realized there's nothing 2x apart from adversary modes this week. Sad, actually. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

No leaks no nothing, not even 5 years, but bet we get 5 years party next tuesday. Free 500K. And for the love of god some sort of teaser on next dlc...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/30/2018 at 7:42 PM, el sombre said:
Quote

Yet the game becomes more unstable, unbalanced and glitchy every update.

that is patently false

 

No it's not. I've been playing less than a year and a half and I can see it getting worse every update. I've been actively yelling at the game lately it's gotten so bad.

 

You are really far behind in this debate. You should stop now while still have som... wait, that's all gone. While you still have self-respect.

 

I was hoping for a discount on nightclubs for jr but had to pay full price. Will for a terrorbyte also. /smh/

 

Edited by FukNRekd
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hei3enberg said:

I see future: this topic is getting locked. 

 

Just realized there's nothing 2x apart from adversary modes this week. Sad, actually. 

Yeah, it's really on R* to do more I feel. 

 

Don't get me wrong, technically this game has peaked IMHO, and we know it's reskins this, break that at times, expensive or grindy too. But the pattern is set, and there's a boat load of stuff in game/on disc that can be chucked in to keep those just not keen on RDR smiling. Simple stuff really.

 

Lost van, go-go Blista, that crane helicopter from story, the Halloween weather as a weekend blast. RDRO isn't online yet so a good Halloween event a bit more unique (But seemingly easy to add) would bring some in for a giggle. Keen RDR players have bought it, the fans are knees deep in a story that could (though genuinely hard as it is engaging) pause that and f*ck about here too, ain't like i'm buying it again after, lol. RDRO numbers aren't affected naturally, and we know they'll advertise the sh*t out of it too.

 

Just so many ways to have both games thriving right now, especially if they just fixed the obvious, god mode/tp glitches. No excuses for that crap and that'll contribute to the 'ghost town' feel for many as we'll either stop, or go solo.

 

As others have said, a few heavier survivals using zombies, juggernauts and that weather. I'd be all on that like a rash, even if just for a weekend. So simple.

 

They should read here more. Unless they are just gonna let it rot. Be a shame.

Edited by Lonely-Martin
  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Just so many ways to have both games thriving right now, especially if they just fixed the obvious, god mode/tp glitches. No excuses for that crap and that'll contribute to the 'ghost town' feel for many as we'll either stop, or go solo.

 

Yeah, PC deserves some fixes too especially with multi-sales in one session. And speaking of both games, I'm absolutely with you here: there's no way that I can fly a chopper in RDR 2 and that's where GTA V/ Online shines. I don't own any consoles anymore so can't play RDR 2 properly and there are no volunteers to trade my another machine for the console now, so I'm out of RDR for a while. However, I've played the game for a good 3 hours and I have some mixed feelings. Probably, the best words to describe is to say that I want GTA VI, I want more modern experience and I don't really want horses. Can tolerate them, but after GTA it's hard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

Yeah, PC deserves some fixes too especially with multi-sales in one session. And speaking of both games, I'm absolutely with you here: there's no way that I can fly a chopper in RDR 2 and that's where GTA V/ Online shines. I don't own any consoles anymore so can't play RDR 2 properly and there are no volunteers to trade my another machine for the console now, so I'm out of RDR for a while. However, I've played the game for a good 3 hours and I have some mixed feelings. Probably, the best words to describe is to say that I want GTA VI, I want more modern experience and I don't really want horses. Can tolerate them, but after GTA it's hard.

Oh absolutely. Both games appeal to so many players combined it's unreal really.

 

I see so much potential in this GTA, but it is all just more of the same too. Though a map expansion would be mind blowing. But also more because we know It'll be a while and I do like GTA too much to not play too. 

 

With stuff added like those dispatch missions, races, or potentially survivals and such, it all just seems like a user here could create that stuff, let alone R*. All it takes is one numpty to verify it and run promos etc. That'll hold us. 

 

Mission creator. R* can watch for anything good too. This year has been good for PvE too with cards selling good. Players will buy them if the game is appealing either way.

 

Fix a few bits to take the pressure off (phone calls/god mode) and let the sandbox be free for all. While building a bigger better GTA.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, el sombre said:

wow, why are any of you here if you hate the game and devs so much?

Criticism isnt disliking the game but actually the opposite. If we are here still logging in on the regular after 5 years it means were passionate. Some of us more so than devs themselves.

 

We are voicing that the game is not perfect as voicing what stands out.

 

Approval ain't black and white and theres not 50 shades of grey in between. If you think that you have to approve 100% then good luck in choosing politicians to vote for. Spoiler alert they all suck

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, thepiebaker said:

Criticism isnt disliking the game but actually the opposite. If we are here still logging in on the regular after 5 years it means were passionate. Some of us more so than devs themselves.

 

This topic is a dead horse, these answers were already given hundreds of times. I speculate, he's not here for answers anyway. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hei3enberg said:

 I speculate, he's not here for answers anyway. 

Think you're spot on here, kind of surprised the mods allow him to continue with this constant bullsh*t.. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Think you're spot on here, kind of surprised the mods allow him to continue with this constant bullsh*t.. 

I speculate that they won't allow him for much longer if he keeps it up.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Think you're spot on here, kind of surprised the mods allow him to continue with this constant bullsh*t.. 

Or is it because, it's mod's second account?! Lol

But why the feck is this guy defending R*? He gets nothing im return ffs, or can it be? Can it be one of the devs? Sombre? Espantoso amigos chicando? Sombreeeeeeeeeeee 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Better be something really good

at this point it would be pretty much a miracle if r* manages to release something for GTAO that actually makes me take my eyes off RDR 2

Link to post
Share on other sites

I stated I don’t hate r* in fact I used to be a fan till the quality downgraded a lot. It made me more wearily to try another r* online game again (rdr2 online)

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Little something to think about;

 

You ever notice on the Terrorbyte Computer, when you highlight an option, there's a secondary highlight effect behind it in the top left, not aligned with the menu itself? This leaves enough space for 6 extra options to be added to the menu. Remember... After Hours is supposed to be 2 DLC's that got mashed together last minute. It's fair to assume that some new DLC content exclusive to the "Consolidation" update got cut to meet the "Nightclub" update deadline, right? Could always crop up later... kinda like Import/Export.

 

Or it could just be an oversight and the effect was accidentally left in its default position.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zak Ras said:

Or it could just be an oversight and the effect was accidentally left in its default position.

I bet my finest sandwich on this assumption.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

im so done with businesses... 

 

i wont mind if they just add new missions, you know like the ones on the terrorbyte, those are cool little missions.

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, hei3enberg said:

I see future: this topic is getting locked. 

 

Just realized there's nothing 2x apart from adversary modes this week. Sad, actually. 

Yeah, that's not going to happen until updates officially stop. Remember the last time this thread got closed and people came out of the woodwork to make their own threads about the 'next dlc'?

 

We're obviously getting one in December, until then it's going to be mediocre events that people like me only come in to snag the log-in gifts before hopping back in our Deluxo and heading to 1899 once more.

 

I do like that combat rolling is gone in RDR 2, hope that means they learned their lesson from this game's Online. And hopefully it doesn't come back in GTA VI

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Shadowfennekin said:

I do like that combat rolling is gone in RDR 2, 

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Every RDR2 Online player will just be diving everywhere, and 1st person movement is still a lot faster than 3rd person. People will be doing the Western Wiggle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, CarimboHanky said:

im so done with businesses... 

 

i wont mind if they just add new missions, you know like the ones on the terrorbyte, those are cool little missions.

Exactly. More missions won't hurt, especially terrorbyte ones and CEO too. Hell, even regular contacts are good just don't make them like dispatch you can't escape in the vote screen. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

@el sombrePicture the scene, I’m in my favourite restaurant and something has deteriorated...be it food is cold, overcooked, undercooked or they’ve removed something I liked or added something that I thinks bad...waiter asks when bring bill...how was your meal...I’m going to tell them because I’m going to go back so it matters to me that I give feedback.

 

Picture another scene...you’re starving so eat anywhere in some tourist trap area...it looks average and it is average when the food comes...I’m never going to set foot in here again...waiter asks how was your food...I tell them it was good as I’m not invested in what they’re doing with my feedback.

 

make sense now?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Halal Cyborg said:

@el sombrePicture the scene, I’m in my favourite restaurant and something has deteriorated...be it food is cold, overcooked, undercooked or they’ve removed something I liked or added something that I thinks bad...waiter asks when bring bill...how was your meal...I’m going to tell them because I’m going to go back so it matters to me that I give feedback.

 

Picture another scene...you’re starving so eat anywhere in some tourist trap area...it looks average and it is average when the food comes...I’m never going to set foot in here again...waiter asks how was your food...I tell them it was good as I’m not invested in what they’re doing with my feedback.

 

make sense now?

Don't bother. its a really poorly veiled troll account

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've noticed a few weird occurances recently. Firstly, I've started seeing multiple civvies in 1 car- for the first time in my 3 years of playing. Secondly, a metric f*ckton of greyhound buses all over central and western LS. the entire city was blanketed with them all week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems to be a lot of copycat trolls this week...

 

On topic though, does anyone think they'd actually release an update that'll actually fix stuff?

Edited by MeisterJazz
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MeisterJazz said:

Seems to be a lot of copycat trolls this week...

 

On topic though, does anyone think they'd actually release an update that'll actually fix stuff?

Probably just in forms of patches, without new content *sigh 😑

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Alan7777 said:

So I've noticed a few weird occurances recently. Firstly, I've started seeing multiple civvies in 1 car- for the first time in my 3 years of playing. Secondly, a metric f*ckton of greyhound buses all over central and western LS. the entire city was blanketed with them all week.

Im pretty sure there were more than one npc in cars back on ps3 though i cant recall it on ps4. Its actually pretty funny when you steal a car and the passenger stays in the car with you. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yellow Dog with Cone
2 hours ago, Verbal Soze said:

Probably just in forms of patches, without new content *sigh 😑

I'll take it.

 

I'll rather have R* fix their game than adding more broken op sh*t.

 

Unless it's a Comet Classic tho.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Halal Cyborg said:

@el sombrePicture the scene, I’m in my favourite restaurant and something has deteriorated...be it food is cold, overcooked, undercooked or they’ve removed something I liked or added something that I thinks bad...waiter asks when bring bill...how was your meal...I’m going to tell them because I’m going to go back so it matters to me that I give feedback.

 

Picture another scene...you’re starving so eat anywhere in some tourist trap area...it looks average and it is average when the food comes...I’m never going to set foot in here again...waiter asks how was your food...I tell them it was good as I’m not invested in what they’re doing with my feedback.

 

make sense now?

so bitching about the (admittedly) present bugs on here isn't feedback...  serious question, how many of you on this forum submit bug reports?  how about the one that's just a spelling error?  anybody, Bueller, Bueller?  as I have stated before, this forum is not the proper channel...  inb4 "but R* look at this forum so they must know about bugs..."  they don't, okay, so get that out of your heads...  I'll tell you why, because they would go crazy, looking at this forum would be a full time job and as cancerous as the playerbase is they would go crazy...  and that's another reason, the playerbase is cancerous, they have to ignore us, we are never in agreement, except in that R* suck, would you want to read all about how you suck all day?  didn't think so...  so yeah, the game has issues (what game doesn't), but until you lot start submitting bug reports through the proper channels it is going to take a while to fix them, to replicate a bug is pretty hard, sure they have a QA team playing the game constantly, but they can do only so much, it is up to us to tell R* if and when issues arise...  and to the guy that said "they didn't fix the Faction, just broke all the other lowriders"  that is incorrect, Broughy has an entire video on it...  so please, do us all a favor, submit bug reports any time you come across them...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.