Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread Mk VII


WildBrick142
 Share

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

 

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

CASINO UPDATE INBOUND  

561 members have voted

  1. 1. When will it release?

  2. 2. What will you do first?

    • Play in the Casino.
    • Wish you could play in the Casino (if it's region locked).
    • Check out the cars.
    • A little bit of everything.
    • Whine in the B&M thread.
    • Check out the other content, clothes, weapons, etc
  3. 3. How hyped are you?

    • Mega hyped!
    • Pretty excited.
    • Don't care either way tbh.
    • Meh figures it wouldn't be a theme I wanted.
    • I'd rather stub my toe on a desk than get excited for a GTA update.


  • Replies 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mach1bud

    709

  • Piro

    600

  • Thomas The Dank Engine

    764

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id take that over something like this:

Well guys I have excellent news. We are on page 999.    See y'all soon!   Locked.

You guys won't believe it, they added code with specific dates to remove some models that are located in front of the casino. This further means the announcement is happening soon, more likely to

Recommended Posts

Well im hyped, the casino is all I ever wanted in a dlc since it was leaked on old gen I think(for SP offcourse). Think it even had slot images.

 

Perfect for me would be that there is a heist that involves the casino, the casino itself open to anyone just like the stripclub for gambling, an open and working horsetrack and multiple businesses aka illegal warehouses like Bikers. For example one slots, one blackjack etc. 

Edited by Bobfakkel
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, StormerBoy said:

I hope there is a good half a dozen property to buy, like with Bikers.

Personally I hope not. Theres a big casino and it would be stupid not to use it. Its just like not using Bahama Mamas in After Hours. It just gets old when they have the perfect thing there for you and completely don't use it. Instead they give you some hideous unsightly hole in the wall that was originally some generic building you passed by with no care and probably in the ghetto.

 

Please not this time. IMO it should be like Arena Wars. Buy the big casino. Not some run down slum.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Bryant_michael said:

What if @Fun 2 or @Yan2295 didn’t say anything because the guy was making stuff up? Idk just hard to believe everything 

Look at the poll results. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't expect heists if I were you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

Personally I hope not. Theres a big casino and it would be stupid not to use it. Its just like not using Bahama Mamas in After Hours. It just gets old when they have the perfect thing there for you and completely don't use it. Instead they give you some hideous unsightly hole in the wall that was originally some generic building you passed by with no care and probably in the ghetto.

 

Please not this time. IMO it should be like Arena Wars. Buy the big casino. Not some run down slum.

Sorry, what I meant is half a dozen different types of property. Eg document, cocaine, meth etc. I didn't mean half a dozen locations for a casino.

 

Casino 

Mansion 

Some type of moc

Warehouses 

Etc 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Standard Deluxe 59

As long as it includes another garage I'll be happy. Even if the newly added cars suck. Another hangar would be great too...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Even if the newly added cars suck. 

Yikes no then the whole update would be trash 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I wouldn't expect heists if I were you.

Yes, this.  Years ago RS came out and talked about how much work went into Heists, speculating before DDH we might never see them again.  Of course we did , but it was a few years later.  I would expect missions more like AH with voice overs from characters already used in the game, perhaps a series of missions that need to be completed, like a mini heist.  But I don’t think we will get full heists because of what RS has to put into them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

As long as it includes another garage I'll be happy. Even if the newly added cars suck. Another hangar would be great too...

Doubt we'll ever get another hangar. The only airborne players that are catered to these days are little children on bikes.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I wouldn't expect heists if I were you.

Surely it can't just be gambling, with no narrative context. Casinos are a perfect backdrop for other crimes, and a staple of heist and gangster movies.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyday this thread gets longer and yet we're no closer to finding out what the next DLC is. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FuturePastNow said:

Surely it can't just be gambling, with no narrative context. Casinos are a perfect backdrop for other crimes, and a staple of heist and gangster movies.

What about being able to own your own underground gambling club, similar to how we owned AH night clubs?  I know this is not what may want, but it fits the property buy in business model they use.

 

I thought they may go this route till i saw the lines from Lester, Martin in the code, seems to sound like a singular casino opening.  I would have so much bet on the other option till i saw that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, R3CON said:

Everyday this thread gets longer and yet we're no closer to finding out what the next DLC is

Every minute we creep closer to this though! What a time to be alive.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bryant_michael
13 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Look at the poll results. 

That might be for the other update  he was hinting about awhile ago. @Fun 2 still hasn’t done the poll or said anything about it and that’s the one leaker that still really does anything still. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, R3CON said:

Everyday this thread gets longer and yet we're no closer to finding out what the next DLC is. 

You should read thread again more carefully.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, R3CON said:

Everyday this thread gets longer and yet we're no closer to finding out what the next DLC is. 

Are you joking or have not looked at the last 20 pages?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Ukranium911 said:

What about being able to own your own underground gambling club, similar to how we owned AH night clubs?  I know this is not what may want, but it fits the property buy in business model they use.

 

I thought they may go this route till i saw the lines from Lester, Martin in the code, seems to sound like a singular casino opening.  I would have so much bet on the other option till i saw that.

Maybe. Hopefully there are at least some related missions, with a bit more variety and involvement than the nightclub promotions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, FuturePastNow said:

Maybe. Hopefully there are at least some related missions, with a bit more variety and involvement than the nightclub promotions.

I'm expecting something equally as sh*t as after hours, hoping for more, but expecting the worst again. We shall see...

Link to post
Share on other sites

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
39 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

True, but then the poor A-10 had it's cannon ruined. Because balance suddenly becomes important if it's not some sh*tty meme flying bike.

 

Buzzard MKII I can kind of picture somehow. Hopefully there's something anyway.

It would need explosive cannons, barrage missles, standard lock on spam missles, and counters

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JustAnothaBrickinDaWal said:

It would need explosive cannons, barrage missles, standard lock on spam missles, and counters

Lock on immunity would be best of all. Or having missiles just automatically diverted. Would feel incredibly satisfying watching some tryhard trying to spam at you, and it all just falls to the side.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Standard Deluxe 59
20 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

Yikes no then the whole update would be trash 😂

After Hours was a pretty bleak update for me, only saved by the 31 new garage spaces. Arena War was far better, I actually liked that theme and of course the new garage spaces added with that. It even brought me cars with a few cars with Benny wheels that can't normally get them...

 

19 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

Doubt we'll ever get another hangar. The only airborne players that are catered to these days are little children on bikes.

Unfortunately you're probably right. Would be nice to have somewhere to show off my civilian aircraft as well though. 

 

Edited by Standard Deluxe 59
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Ukranium911 said:

You should read thread again more carefully.

 

13 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

Are you joking or have not looked at the last 20 pages?

Looks like general wish-listing tbh, what's the rumor on what we're getting?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, R3CON said:

 

Looks like general wish-listing tbh, what's the rumor on what we're getting?

After some fiasco with a member claiming he was Rockstar and that we're getting casinos, he got shut down but Mach said "he isn't incorrect" and well... yeah the rest is history and all of a sudden all of the signs are obvious.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, JustAnothaBrickinDaWal said:

It would need explosive cannons, barrage missles, standard lock on spam missles, and counters

And need a lot of skill to learn how to fly it, then noobs that only care about griefing will be put off.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

After some fiasco with a member claiming he was Rockstar and that we're getting casinos, he got shut down but Mach said "he isn't incorrect" and well... yeah the rest is history and all of a sudden all of the signs are obvious.

Ayeee that would be cool. Thanks for the insight my dude. Will read back before posting next time lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

After some fiasco with a member claiming he was Rockstar and that we're getting casinos, he got shut down but Mach said "he isn't incorrect" and well... yeah the rest is history and all of a sudden all of the signs are obvious.

Oh please don't tell me people are hyped over what Mas U Sees or whatever the f*ck his\her name is said. 🤦‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, IceDree said:

Oh please don't tell me people are hyped over what Mas U Sees or whatever the f*ck his\her name is said. 🤦‍♂️

Well others with the info backed it up, even revealing that they were giving us hints about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, IceDree said:

Oh please don't tell me people are hyped over what Mas U Sees or whatever the f*ck his\her name is said. 🤦‍♂️

Imma just say I know for a fact it's casinos. I mean what more do you need? When the leakers and sources back up that claim its true. Period. We can debate all day "oh well I call bs" and ppl said that when the same thing happened with after hours 2 months before launch. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 8 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.