2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
WildBrick142

Next DLC Speculation Thread Mk VII

Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

Message added by Spider-Vice

N𝓮𝔁𝓽 oopdate??¿?  

718 members have voted

1. 1. When will the next update release?

• March 21st
    • March 28th
    • Sometime in April
    • I still believe in Tuesday releases
    • No update until the Summer
  2. 2. What will the theme be?

• Arena Wars Pt 2
    • A Stunt Racing update
    • A "buy a new property to unlock new missions" update
    • Naval Update
    • Another Random Theme
  3. 3. What will be the general reaction be?

• Wow this is amazing.
    • This is stupid and it sucks.
    • I waited all this time for this?
    • Well, at least they included some good vehicles again.

Marciliojunior01

Something pointed out um my head right now, what if the theme was really supposed to be AW2 but the guys at rockstar who follow the public saw all the criticism and told the designers to do something else because it would be a complete fiasco ? 

Is not the first time they scrape a DLC, and would be a plausible reason of why is taking so long to get something new. 

Fun 2
Posted (edited)

@asshole721 There are about 7 vehicles cut from Arena War, one of them is the Deathproof Vamos which has a special ability and the code for said ability exists in the files.

R* seems to be messing with Daily Objectives, we are more likely to see new ones or updates to what we have.

The return of the disabled freemode events since After Hours.

Premium Arena Events aka Arena Premium Races, is the last Arena War drip-feed but R* delayed it and appears to be kept for the next DLC as main theme or secondary feature.

The arrival of new premium races which are basically classic races in form of premium races, but those races were made with their developer build as it contain new variables that don't exist in current files, and that's the odd part, we have the un-released Arena Premium Races and out of nowhere R* make new Premium Races, which seem to suggest that the next update theme is likely to be "Premium Arena Events".

New variables:

On 3/28/2019 at 8:24 PM, Fun 2 said:

Here are the new variables.

Reveal hidden contents

wlreq0	[]
KhAC0	{…}
KhAC1	{…}
KhAC2	{…}
KhAC3	{…}
KhAC4	{…}
KhAD0	{…}
KhAD1	{…}
KhAD2	{…}
KhAD3	{…}
KhAD4	{…}
KhAR0	10
KhAR1	10
KhAR2	10
KhAR3	10
KhAR4	10
KhAU0	{…}
KhAU1	{…}
KhAU2	{…}
KhAU3	{…}
KhAU4	{…}
KhBS	0
KhBoC	{…}
KhBoR	80
KhBoS	0
KhEn0	-1
KhEn1	-1
KhEn2	-1
KhEn3	-1
KhEn4	-1
KhNha	0
KhTy0	0
KhTy1	0
KhTy2	0
KhTy3	0
KhTy4	0
MYai	0
MYci	0
MYfi	0
MYfl	0
MYli	0
MYmi	-1
MYpi	0
MYyn	""
carbar1	3
carbar100	-1
carbar101	-1
carbar102	-1
carbar103	-1
carbar2	70
carbar3	6
carbar4	3
carbar5	60
carbar6	5
carbar7	5
carbar8	7.5
carbar9	4
w0A	{…}
w0B	{…}
w0C	1.25
w0E	0
w0F	-1
w0G0	-1
w0G1	-1
w0G2	-1
w0G3	-1
w0H	0
w0I	0
w1A	{…}
w1B	{…}
w1C	1.25
w1E	0
w1F	-1
w1G0	-1
w1G1	-1
w1G2	-1
w1G3	-1
w1H	0
w1I	0
w2A	{…}
w2B	{…}
w2C	1.25
w2E	0
w2F	-1
w2G0	-1
w2G1	-1
w2G2	-1
w2G3	-1
w2H	0
w2I	0
w3A	{…}
w3B	{…}
w3C	1.25
w3E	0
w3F	-1
w3G0	-1
w3G1	-1
w3G2	-1
w3G3	-1
w3H	0
w3I	0
w4A	{…}
w4B	{…}
w4C	1.25
w4E	0
w4F	-1
w4G0	-1
w4G1	-1
w4G2	-1
w4G3	-1
w4H	0
w4I	0
w5A	{…}
w5B	{…}
w5C	1.25
w5E	0
w5F	-1
w5G0	-1
w5G1	-1
w5G2	-1
w5G3	-1
w5H	0
w5I	0
w6A	{…}
w6B	{…}
w6C	1.25
w6E	0
w6F	-1
w6G0	-1
w6G1	-1
w6G2	-1
w6G3	-1
w6H	0
w6I	0
w7A	{…}
w7B	{…}
w7C	1.25
w7E	0
w7F	-1
w7G0	-1
w7G1	-1
w7G2	-1
w7G3	-1
w7H	0
w7I	0
Vehicle Options Variables:
vehrlgrpd	[]
Zone Variables:
znetlnk []
zneilnk	[]
znscra1	[]
znscra2	[]
znscra3	[]

The only thing I can make sense of is vehrlgrpd

Vehicle r- something something

That's what we have as speculation for the next update.

Edited by Fun 2

Maddened_Ghost
26 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Dude been claiming he works at Rockstar ever since the day I started checking the Daily Limit system.

I've had talks with him before and he didn't provide any proof back then, and he's not gonna provide one if you go and ask him right now.

Also, he says Arena War is a big DLC, so even if the next one is Arena War Part 2 or racing DLC, it's a big DLC for him.

Not to mention, in some other topic, he sent an email to lead tech support asking him to help some member's account as if he were his boss.

With R* being so secretive, you would think their employees won't have much contact with the public.

He claims there were changes and I didn't find/notice any changes but his counter argument is that it's hardcoded which is stupid, dude is just trying to cover his bs

Yes, that guy knows nothing, same as the other one we talked about, the first one claims that he's on the site to check for glitches but he's not required to actually fix them until a ticket has been raised from his supervisors, which I find dumb, he's also 'merging jobs' with a certain glitch in there which I find to be the dumbest one of all of them, I mean I don't know about you but I think when you are a Rockstar dev, you won't rely on a glitch to merge a job when you have the entire dev creator for yourself.

Try and say anything about this and you'll get yourself few people in there defending him and saying that they have never seen any trolling from him..

whatever I guess.

hei3enberg
36 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Dude been claiming he works at Rockstar ever since the day I started checking the Daily Limit system.

I've had talks with him before and he didn't provide any proof back then, and he's not gonna provide one if you go and ask him right now.

Also, he says Arena War is a big DLC, so even if the next one is Arena War Part 2 or racing DLC, it's a big DLC for him.

Not to mention, in some other topic, he sent an email to lead tech support asking him to help some member's account as if he were his boss.

With R* being so secretive, you would think their employees won't have much contact with the public.

He claims there were changes and I didn't find/notice any changes but his counter arugment is that it's hardcoded which is stupid, dude is just trying to cover his bs

It was pretty much obvious he's just trolling, especially with buying shark cards and criminal pack. My point was that this bs is the closest we have to the leaks and that's a shame. 

Piro
7 minutes ago, Luganoff said:

Am I speculating if I say Rockstar should add a spaceship ? 

Nooo, you speculate when you say "Rockstar might add spaceships at some points and here are the reasons why I think that:"

Here I will give you couple examples of how to do it properly:

- Years ago we found alien hud in files so clearly they had plans for that from the start
- The fact that FZ ufo is man made and they can reuse that model. No effort at all, R* likes that.
- Cause they had plans for SP alien invasion and now they are reusing that content
- Cause DDH was full of alien easter eggs so that could be a hint for future themes
- Cause when you ask people "what will be the final dlc?" the most common answer will be "aliens" 

But if all you do is complain i can't assure you thats not speculating... 

Luganoff
3 minutes ago, Piro said:

Nooo, you speculate when you say "Rockstar might add spaceships at some points and here are the reasons why I think that:"

Here I will give you couple examples of how to do it properly:

- Years ago we found alien hud in files so clearly they had plans for that from the start
- The fact that FZ ufo is man made and they can reuse that model. No effort at all, R* likes that.
- Cause they had plans for SP alien invasion and now they are reusing that content
- Cause DDH was full of alien easter eggs so that could be a hint for future themes
- Cause when you ask people "what will be the final dlc?" the most common answer will be "aliens" 

But if all you do is complain i can't assure you thats not speculating... 

THAT'S speculating, thank you. Agreed.

DJ_Veejayjay

They speculation was justified, the next dlc is Biggggggggggg indeed, im getting into the files just now, i will load up some vehicle models in the next few minutes

Is everyone ready for the new Space DLC next thursday? 😃

I say 'space DLC' cause I see several weird plane looking vehicles with very big engines

omg omg omg im soooooooo exited 😱

Fun 2
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Luganoff said:

Saying you want a vehicule in the game because it looks nice enough to you isn't what I call speculating.

Speculation is a wish list you can back up with knowledge to make it more reliable.

Knowledge of past experiences with DLCs, knowledge of code/design/gamedev, and what R* reveal to us with their newswire or tweets.

It's not limited to that but you get my point, it's a detailed wish list.

When it comes to vehicles, it's pretty much difficult to keep the difference between speculating about a vehicle and wanting a vehicle.

I personally think of it as a wish list when you are asking for basic stuff like:

New super car [or mention its name]

New motorcycle

New aircraft

But when you go into more details, that's what I call speculation.

If you want the real speculation you're asking for, you'll have to wait until R* reveal details about the next DLC.

Edited by Fun 2

Luganoff
2 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Speculation is a wish list you can back up with knowledge to make it more reliable.

Knowledge of past experiences with DLCs, knowledge of code/design/gamedev, and what R* reveal to us with their newswire or tweets.

It's not limited to that but you get my point, it's a detailed wish list.

When it comes to vehicles, it's pretty much difficult to keep the difference between speculating about a vehicle and wanting a vehicle.

I personally think of it as a wish list when you are asking for basic stuff like:

New super car [or mention its name]

New motorcycle

New aircraft

But when you go into more details and mention mods for it and such, that's what I call speculation.

You said it all.

DJ_Veejayjay

next space dlc

hei3enberg

@DJ_Veejayjay I hope these spoilers are empty because I can't be arsed to open them.

kenmy13999
26 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

It was pretty much obvious he's just trolling, especially with buying shark cards and criminal pack. My point was that this bs is the closest we have to the leaks and that's a shame. 

The worst part is that against my better judgment and craving for some info I tried to use some kind of logic, thinking someone making claims like that here would be relatively fast out the door if they didn't have any proof. Thought it maybe was the same over there.. Guess not :)

hank_wayne

You want speculation, heres some:

IF arenawars gets a part two theres a big chance based off of how arena wars part one added a couple normal cars. They could add a comet classic without. Tuner/rally stuff on it (ie:wide body/offroad rally.) If they do, i would consider it a good update.

REXX
18 minutes ago, DJ_Veejayjay said:

next space dlc

IAA wants a word with you.

Pedinhuh

I still want to know how these Premium Arena War Races will playout, I suppose it's inside the arena only but we already got a race mode for that called Wreck It, if it's the same thing but with disabled contact then I think the mode will be pointless...Besides the money rewards.

Marciliojunior01
4 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

I still want to know how these Premium Arena War Races will playout, I suppose it's inside the arena only but we already got a race mode for that called Wreck It, if it's the same thing but with disabled contact then I think the mode will be pointless...Besides the money rewards.

Probably gonna be like that, an oval circuit with bikes only. Maybe one or two are brave enough to use a car, just like this weeks off road premium race. 

I wonder who tought was a good idea to put dirt bikes to race against big trucks. 

LeakyLine

They might add cut AW vehicles if it's AW 2. I know for a fact I would LOVE the Vamos. Death proof is a favorite movie of mine.

Su-Su-Sussudio
28 minutes ago, hank_wayne said:

You want speculation, heres some:

IF arenawars gets a part two theres a big chance based off of how arena wars part one added a couple normal cars. They could add a comet classic without. Tuner/rally stuff on it (ie:wide body/offroad rally.) If they do, i would consider it a good update.

I would put up with all that crap just to obtain an unmolested Comet classic. 

Voodoo-Hendrix
Posted (edited)

I speculate that the reason this thread turned into a wishlist thread is because, aside from the cut Arena Contender vehicles and some Premium Races, we barely have something substancial to speculate about aside from a potential "Arena War 2: Post-apocalyptic Boogalo" update.

It's no surprising that people's imagination goes wild in times of information drought like these and we end up with people suggesting aircraft carriers with explosive cannons and R2K missiles.

So unless R* delivers a "coming soon" article, a teaser, a trailer or whatever, it's inevitable for this thread to go off the rails.

And you know what? I'm pretty cool with that. This thread is fun and interesting as f*ck!

1 hour ago, BestName said:

they better not listen to this echochamber. all they find here is military vehicles, muscle cars, sports cars, guns, helicopters and aircraft carriers. nothing of that will improve the game.

b91.jpg_large

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix

Kiwi_91

i'm thinking it will be some kind of arena war special vehicle race dlc. but with how long its taking it could be something totally different and a lot bigger 

Collibosher

I think I would enjoy arena wars more, if they took place in the desert or just outdoors in general, rather than in some little arena. Wait, then they wouldn't be called arena wars anymore...

Maybe they could expand to outdoors in arena wars part II?

Since it's so obviously inspired by the Mad Max, etc. then why not just fulfill that gaming experience and make couple post apocalyptic maps and maybe limit some car customization options...

Now I have to goof around in some stadium with clown cars like this;

350?cb=20181214173052

INSTEAD of fighting around in the post apocalyptic Sandy Shores with cars like this;

350?cb=20181214173051

EkaSwede
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Collibosher said:

I think I would enjoy arena wars more, if they took place in the desert or just outdoors in general, rather than in some little arena. Wait, then they wouldn't be called arena wars anymore...

Since it's so obviously inspired by the Mad Max, etc. then why not just fulfill that gaming experience and make couple post apocalyptic maps and maybe limit some car customization options...

350?cb=20181214173052

INSTEAD of fighting around in the post apocalyptic Sandy Shores with cars like this;

350?cb=20181214173051

And here I'm sitting wishing we actually got a Stretch Glendale... Limos can be nice to drive, but the only storable one is the Patriot and (technically) Cognosenti LWB.

Could've been such a nice vintage looking limo.

Edited by EkaSwede

Su-Su-Sussudio
20 minutes ago, Collibosher said:

350?cb=20181214173052

350?cb=20181214173051

Why can't we have a clean version of this limo, properly classy like a real life 600 Pullman. 

hei3enberg
2 hours ago, BestName said:

they better not listen to this echochamber. all they find here is military vehicles, muscle cars, sports cars, guns, helicopters and aircraft carriers. nothing of that will improve the game.

What will in your opinion?

YerDabbin
10 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

What will in your opinion?

Boring stuff nobody cares about. 

asshole721
Posted (edited)

the soon-to-be-updated terms @Fun 2 tweeted out could hint towards gambling as a more prominent part of gta online right? at least that's what my semi-knowledge as a law student would lead me to :D
(in speculation terms: arena wars 2 update next [summer] and a casino dlc in december)

EDIT: arena war wheel probably played too small of a role in the dlc to justify a change of terms. 

Edited by asshole721

Piro
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BestName said:

Cause its "next dlc speculation" and not "what will improve the game discussion". Cause if it was we would say stuff like "new AI behavior, map expansions, story missions, weapons and melee overhual" .

You just calling realistic predictions echochembers

42 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Interesting pre-development examples of GTA Online DLCs

https://www.gdcvault.com/play/1025736/Environment-Design-as-Spatial-Cinematography

Interesting. I wonder if theres something in here that they haven't released yet.

Concept art drone looks kinda like mini avenger
MPUe8jJ.png

EDIT:
picture for ants but
- interiors with a staircase? or simple garage? huge pool in the middle? maybe mansions? or underwater base for submarines?
lZGUqCG.png

edit2: the amount of work they put in to little things (like predicting your eye movement) and yet every DLC is easily destroyed by a simple wrong decision like overpowered bikes, terrible payouts or unrealistic grind...

Edited by Piro

Pedinhuh

Something that I did notice is that they have been making us wait more and more for the next update after the dripfeed of the last update ends.

There was a update that came one week right after the last vehicle of the dripfeed of the last update had become available, I don't remember the names though.

asshole721
1 minute ago, Pedinhuh said:

Something that I did notice is that they have been making us wait more and more for the next update after the dripfeed of the last update ends.

There was a update that came one week right after the last vehicle of the dripfeed of the last update had become available, I don't remember the names though.

august 2017 between gunrunning and smuggler's run. that was perfect

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, Piro said:

Cause its "next dlc speculation" and not "what will improve the game discussion". Cause if it was we would say stuff like "new AI behavior, map expansions, story missions, weapons and melee overhual" .

You just calling realistic predictions echochembers

Interesting. I wonder if theres something in here that they haven't released yet.

Concept art drone looks kinda like mini avenger 
MPUe8jJ.png

EDIT:
picture for ants but
- interiors with a staircase? huge pool in the middle? maybe mansions?
lZGUqCG.png

that screen needs some investigation. aside from that, nothing new to me. there were two seats in our executive office in front of our assistants desk though.