2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
WildBrick142

Next DLC Speculation Thread Mk VII

Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

Message added by Spider-Vice

N𝓮𝔁𝓽 oopdate??¿?  

718 members have voted

1. 1. When will the next update release?

• March 21st
    • March 28th
    • Sometime in April
    • I still believe in Tuesday releases
    • No update until the Summer
  2. 2. What will the theme be?

• Arena Wars Pt 2
    • A Stunt Racing update
    • A "buy a new property to unlock new missions" update
    • Naval Update
    • Another Random Theme
  3. 3. What will be the general reaction be?

• Wow this is amazing.
    • This is stupid and it sucks.
    • I waited all this time for this?
    • Well, at least they included some good vehicles again.

hei3enberg
6 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

They did that with RDO and everyone is bitching about not having anything to do.

I physically can't know what everyone is bitching about considering RDO, but it's a bit more diverse to even free roam around the modern city filled with modern vehicles than riding the horse around the trees. The only motor in RDR is the storyline, without it the game is dead to me. It's quite the opposite with the GTA.

Mach1bud
7 minutes ago, Pankypops said:

Hell, I wonder when R* will give us more survivals or survival content creator?

I'd wager...never. 

DaGhostQc

Why are people wishing to get a map expansion only to have the same exact thing on it? Screw that, if we get a new map, might as well be a new game. Delivering crates in LC... nop.

Aghakhi
1 hour ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

With no advanced handling flags plz

I'd rather like to see all vehicles with the sort of flags I see on the Deviant. It's there, you can feel and see it but the car doesn't bounce all over the place. I think they done quite a good job on it, and I don't really see complaints on the Deviant's handling either, aside from it being underpowered. Very underpowered in fact, but that's another matter. Or perhaps it's just me. It isn't an habit of mine to drive over curbs and blast at full speed in the city unless if it's a large straight and I'm in a hurry or mission, so it could be just my driving style that doesn't trigger a Itali GTO syndrome.

I believe Rockstar will continue to develop these handling flags so it's better, in my opinion, for people to be realistic and expect either the same flags as of AW or a further development of them in the next update.

But at the end of the day people can hope whatever they want to or believe in, given Rockstar's lack of communication with us, even my best guess can turn out to be very wrong.

hei3enberg
5 minutes ago, DaGhostQc said:

Why are people wishing to get a map expansion only to have the same exact thing on it? Screw that, if we get a new map, might as well be a new game. Delivering crates in LC... nop.

I can speculate that these demands are mostly going from console players, they may hope that IV will look better remastered. Thing is, on PC IV looks good enough not to be remastered, but the way game runs is so bad that I wish I've never tried to play it again in 2019. This way I could have kept all the good memories from 2010...

korhan332
Posted (edited)

if they are gonna release the update on april 1th I'm not gonna surprise because all of the updates from import/export looks like a bad joke.

Edited by korhan332

Kiwi_91
Just now, korhan332 said:

if they gonna release the update on april 1th I'm not gonna surprise because all of the updates from import/export and now looks like a joke.

they don't really release updates on a monday so i doubt it will be the 1st. but it will be a joke though 

korhan332
Just now, Kiwi_91 said:

they don't really release updates on a monday so i doubt it will be the 1st. but it will be a joke though 

just with one day delay 

—TheSquid—
38 minutes ago, DaGhostQc said:

Because it doesn’t have to be the exact same thing. I don’t expect an expansion or think it would be an easy undertaking, but it is a fun thought. If I actually sat down and pondered, I feel like I could come up with a fair amount of things that could be exclusive to Liberty City. I know Roman could give you one...

Fun 2
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zak Ras said:

- The big question is the idea of businesses and the like. The solution is simple, have the ability to buy all the same businesses you can get in LS in LC but have them as a seperate entity. (i.e. You can now own 10 Cargo Warehouses, 5 in LC, 5 in LS, etc.) 

The effort to do such thing is huge, if anything, SP DLC was our best shot at getting that level of content.

Look at what happened to it, scrapped and the leftovers are being used for GTA Online updates.

Edited by Fun 2

Zak Ras
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

The effort to do such thing is huge, if anything, SP DLC was our best shot at getting that level of content.

Look at what happened to it, scrapped and the leftovers are being used for GTA Online updates.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention (since 323 decided to start flaming each other over it) that'd be like the biggest thing ever that'd require some serious development that R* knew they could get major profits from.

Totally unlikely to happen.

Still, I wanna know what they originally had in mind with Maze Bank Tower in Single Player, what with it having that very obvious roadblock in front of the garage, like how the 3D-Era's bridges had roadblocks to stop you travelling to later islands early.

Edited by Zak Ras

—TheSquid—
8 hours ago, Piro said:

EDIT:
We all know that AR part 2 will be added sooner or later (most likely as dripfeed filler). Any predictions on what we might get?

555a3ea8ecad048c701d8712-750-311.jpg

Hide contents

Mad-Max-Fury-Road-cars-9.jpg

john-platt-01.jpg

earsplitter-doof-wagon.jpg

d775f6ede13e377f4495631d1efc7908.jpg

2793ec490d8a370c6ea8c7c76fecc1ca.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Please stop. You’re making me want this. I feel like Arena Wars would be so much more welcome if it weren’t for the overpowered meme-vehicles. I don’t care to do laps on a motorcycle in the arena while everyone else kills themselves for me. Those vehicles are literal coffins on wheels in free-roam too, so why would I give a sh*t about Arena Wars or any of its vehicles? Can’t use them in races either, so they don’t exist as far as I’m concerned. I’d be much happier to see a Bruiser or a Cerberus running around LS than I would a stupid flying bike. 

Son of Dutch

So when can we expect R* to reveal next gta update? 

EVOLUT7ON
3 minutes ago, Son of Dutch said:

So when can we expect R* to reveal next gta update? 

2nd week of April I believe

Standard Deluxe 59
9 hours ago, Piro said:

RDR definitely needs better content.

Oh I completely agree, it's too bare bones for what it got hyped up to be. 

9 hours ago, Piro said:

Easy to make since they could just add more treasure hunts and reuse content from RDR. Cowboy hats, outfits, guns, even port couple horses

This is all stuff theu could use for cross marketing, "Unlock this or that in one game, get access to it in the other". The treasure hunts were a decent little side job. 

Voodoo-Hendrix

MeisterJazz

The biggest April fool's joke would be R creating a good quality update on April Fool's day

StormerBoy
8 hours ago, Fun 2 said:

Delayed ? Why do you think it was planned for March in the first place ?

I don't mean delayed like that. I mean if there is going to be an early year update, then they have moved it back a bit to account for only having one summer update. If that's the case.

Happy Hunter

If it's arena wars part 2 I probably won't even log on for it lol. If there's any decent vehicle like the bandito, it'd be dripfeeding months down the line. So all there'd be is mad Max stuff - yeah, I'd leave that one.

Floating bikes will get a similar reaction .

White Shark

Is there strong evidence to suggest a sequel to Arena Wars? There seems to be a lot of talk about this as if to say it's likely to happen.  What is causing this?

carnerd3000
8 minutes ago, White Shark said:

Is there strong evidence to suggest a sequel to Arena Wars? There seems to be a lot of talk about this as if to say it's likely to happen.  What is causing this?

Well, for starters, Fun found some arena vehicles that were apparently cut from AW. That's really all we got for now.

White Shark
1 minute ago, carnerd3000 said:

Well, for starters, Fun found some arena vehicles that were apparently cut from AW. That's really all we got for now.

Maybe these cut vehicles will be tagged onto a totally different DLC and nothing to do with an AW part 2. That's what I'm really hoping for anyway. AW2 will give me heart failure lol.

Natsuki

The only benefit of a second Arena Wars update is making it easier to get AP for a while. Or redoing that system entirely.

Apart from that, it's a complete waste.

Mach1bud
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, White Shark said:

AW2 will give me heart failure lol.

I'll have heart failure as well.

Cause I'll be so damn excited.

Edited by Mach1bud

carnerd3000
11 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

I'll have heart failure as well.

Cause I'll be so damn excited.

Yeah, if we get more muscle cars, more Mopar is needed. Or IMO, upgrades of existing stuff (like drag cars or something like that).

Pankypops
39 minutes ago, carnerd3000 said:

I honestly doubt the cut content is enough to fund an entire update themed around it, especially if they try to extend it's lifespan till the July-August update.

Lowriders Classics tried that formula and it failed spectacularly. If anything, it'll most likely be dripfeed for double AP/RP/$ weeks inside another theme update.

jdv95
Just now, carnerd3000 said:

Yeah, if we get more muscle cars, more Mopar is needed. Or IMO, upgrades of existing stuff (like drag cars or something like that).

thing is they can always add those kind of cars in any update.

AW 2 would just be urgh.

Natsuki
Just now, Pankypops said:

I honestly doubt the cut content is enough to fund an entire update themed around it, especially if they try to extend it's lifespan till the July-August update.

Maybe it wasn't cut. Maybe they always planned a part two, and we can only see some of the content that they accidently left behind.

When has a march update, other than heists, ever been big? I'd take more Arena stuff over yet another crappy stunt update.

carnerd3000
1 minute ago, Pankypops said:

Lowriders Classics tried that formula and it failed spectacularly. If anything, it'll most likely be dripfeed for double AP/RP/$ weeks inside another theme update.

I don't believe it will be small like Lowriders: Custom Classics. I believe the days of small updates are long gone.

HamwithCheese

Something tells me aw2 tempesta boogaloo will include a Gauntlet Classic. But it'll still use a generic muscle car dash *gags*