2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
WildBrick142

Next DLC Speculation Thread Mk VII

Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

Message added by Spider-Vice

N𝓮𝔁𝓽 oopdate??¿?  

718 members have voted

1. 1. When will the next update release?

• March 21st
    • March 28th
    • Sometime in April
    • I still believe in Tuesday releases
    • No update until the Summer
  2. 2. What will the theme be?

• Arena Wars Pt 2
    • A Stunt Racing update
    • A "buy a new property to unlock new missions" update
    • Naval Update
    • Another Random Theme
  3. 3. What will be the general reaction be?

• Wow this is amazing.
    • This is stupid and it sucks.
    • I waited all this time for this?
    • Well, at least they included some good vehicles again.

MisFit-138
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Su-Su-Sussudio said:

With a new DLC dropping soon I wonder, what NPC character, will start phone stalking us yet again this time, Begging us to buy another, business or useless vehicle to run operations out of, Then the extra costs of upgrades and customization. 

Hoping its Bogdan, personally. With aquatic treasure hunts and salvaging operations, fighting pirates and drug Smugglers on the waves

Edited by MisFit-138

Agent 14

I can see bogdan being the next annoying ad sales man.

Hey comrade don't ask how I have this number but there's a submarine I need to check out! Purchase the submarine so we can start a war against the U.S. goverment together. Oh! And tell your fat friend with the glasses to stop meddling in our affairs. Bogdan out! 

Vallence
1 minute ago, Agent 14 said:

Hey comrade don't ask how I have this number but there's a submarine I need to check out! Purchase the submarine so we can start a war against the U.S. goverment together. Oh! And tell your fat friend with the glasses to stop meddling in our affairs. Bogdan out! 

Hey comrade, let's go bowling!

Agent 14
1 minute ago, Vallence said:

Hey comrade, let's go bowling!

I am busy right now comrade bogdan maybe another time.

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
17 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

Which comes first..

GTA update?

or

Brexit?

The brexits on my birthday

Su-Su-Sussudio
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

Hey American friend, it's your Comrade Bogdan, let me tell you something about the one you call the "Molester" we've hacked his computer and it's not good,

if you know what I mean....., molester by name molester by nature huh haha, maybe spell in Gulag for such sickness, Dasvidanya

Edited by Su-Su-Sussudio

APB
Posted (edited)

They are trying to kill this game, aren't they? Random mass crash a few minutes ago, servers down for a while, what's next? 

Edited by APB

Scottiedog123
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JustAnothaBrickinDaWal said:

The brexits on my birthday

So you have confirmation that Brexit will go ahead on said day..😉

If there's a no Brexit, does that mean no birthday?

Damn I'm so bored waiting for an update, I'm thinking about Brexit.

Edited by Scottiedog123

Black-Dragon96
17 minutes ago, APB said:

They are trying to kill this game, aren't they?

Seems like it.

I just recieved a Warstock Cache&Carry Mail informing me that there is 30% off the deluxo until march 20th.

MeisterJazz

Could they kill this game? What would be the response to something like that

White Shark
3 hours ago, MisFit-138 said:

Hoping its Bogdan, personally. With aquatic treasure hunts and salvaging operations, fighting pirates and drug Smugglers on the waves

Yep 100% this!!!

Naval DLC - check!

Russian Contact - check!!

New boats, submersibles and aquatic missions - check!!!

Fighting pirates?!?! - CHECK!!!!

MrQuiche
14 minutes ago, MeisterJazz said:

Could they kill this game? What would be the response to something like that

WW3 is the answer they will get if they try to do this now

Su-Su-Sussudio
21 minutes ago, White Shark said:

Yep 100% this!!!

Naval DLC - check!

Russian Contact - check!!

New boats, submersibles and aquatic missions - check!!!

Fighting pirates?!?! - CHECK!!!!

My packing for the Naval DLC: 

Ukulele, pineapples, beach pistol, scandalously revealing thong.... 

Agent 14

I wish they added an actual character customization like Saints Row where you can make your character buffed skinny fat tall average height small etc and more hair styles. Why the f*ck do we need more opressors and deluxo types of vehicles for? Really it really isn't hard to implement something like this in the game since AI have better hairstyles and body physiques what gives? Is it because it won't make any f*cking shark card sales? This game deserves to die. f*cking cancer of a company rockstar has become. And f*ck take two. They're the main reason as to why rockstar keep adding stupid sh*t to gauge their player base behind pay walls instead of fixing their stupid game.

Voodoo-Hendrix
2 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

I wish they added an actual character customization like Saints Row where you can make your character buffed skinny fat tall average height small etc and more hair styles.

All tryhards would become skinny midgets to reduce their hitboxes if that happened lmao

Pedinhuh
4 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

All tryhards would become skinny midgets to reduce their hitboxes if that happened lmao

Easier headshots if you ask me.

Agent 14
2 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Can see that happening but this shouldn't be a reason as to why an actual customization shouldn't be implemented. I had plenty of rage moment against my friends when they used to pick oddjob in goldeneye. How about if midgets are barred. Besides saints row didn't let you become a midget either lol.  They can copy the dildozer tank from saints row 3 (khanjali) and the oppressor mark 2 (stag bike) but not their amazing customization screen for characters lol. Priorities.

Mach1bud
22 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

I wish they added an actual character customization like Saints Row where you can make your character buffed skinny fat tall average height small etc and more hair styles. Why the f*ck do we need more opressors and deluxo types of vehicles for? Really it really isn't hard to implement something like this in the game since AI have better hairstyles and body physiques what gives? Is it because it won't make any f*cking shark card sales? This game deserves to die. f*cking cancer of a company rockstar has become. And f*ck take two. They're the main reason as to why rockstar keep adding stupid sh*t to gauge their player base behind pay walls instead of fixing their stupid game.

Let's keep the B&Ming in the appropriate topic please, thanks.

Agent 14
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Let's keep the B&Ming in the appropriate topic please, thanks.

Ooh I apologize Mr Mod. Didn't knew it would bother you for me to post some ideas regarding content that should've been in the game already. Such as fixed bugs and proper character customization options.

Edited by Agent 14

Su-Su-Sussudio
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

Can see that happening but this shouldn't be a reason as to why an actual customization shouldn't be implemented. I had plenty of rage moment against my friends when they used to pick oddjob in goldeneye. How about if midgets are barred. Besides saints row didn't let you become a midget either lol.  They can copy the dildozer tank from saints row 3 (khanjali) and the oppressor mark 2 (stag bike) but not their amazing customization screen for characters lol. Priorities.

I'm with you I'm sick to death of weaponized and especially futuristic bullsh#t, new editions to the character, customisation would be a much needed touch, especially hairstyles and body sizes, big boobs etc. Also having a smoother skin tone, which does it resemble the texture of a basketball. 

Edited by Su-Su-Sussudio

Voodoo-Hendrix
22 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

Never said that such feature shouldn't be features just because some players would try to exploit it, I just wanted to make a funny remark lol

Pankypops
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Never said that such feature shouldn't be features just because some players would try to exploit it, I just wanted to make a funny remark lol

Knowing R*, they'll add "Plastic Surgery" behind a paywall with the smaller hitboxes being the most costly. And tryhards being tryhards, will either use their modded money or mommy's credit card (hence Shark cards) to buy them.

I'd just like the KD feature to go, it doesn't serve any purpose. Most of the tryhards with 5+ KDs that I've managed to bait into foot deathmatch jobs often ended up losing miserably with a 20 kill lead for me.

Edited by Pankypops

White Shark
7 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Just because we have the Oppresor Mk II doesn't mean that R* has to add even more overpowered sh*t to "counter" it, that's an awful way to balance a game.

@Voodoo-Hendrix @Happy Hunter - what we need is a helicopter based more on defence and neutralising threats rather than full-on offensive capabilities:

The biggest problem with GTA Online when they release a new OP weaponised vehicle, is that eventually, they'll release another even more powerful one to counter the old one, thinking they've solved the issue.  Problem is, all the griefers obviously then move on to the latest griefing tool.  What's needed is a new vehicle that is more aimed at neutralising threats, not destroying them.  My idea would involve introducing the S-97 Raider helicopter into the game with a few added twists:

Sikorsky_S-97_Raid_3065149b.jpg

Sikorsky_S-97_Raid_3065148c.jpg

The real life version of this 'copter is very fast, reportedly capable of twice the speeds of other helicopters.  So it would make a great transportation vehicle, enabling it to get some distance from the usual griefing tools, like Oppressors and Deluxos.  But my added twist would be to give it EMP technology.  It has an invisible field of electronic interference, meaning that when missiles are fired at it, they lose lock-on as they get close and either spin away or drop from the sky.  Also, any enemy aircraft getting too close would lose power and drop from the sky until out of range again.  This field wouldn't be too wide, say the range that a CEO has.  Next, it has a pair of EMP cannons, one on each side.  Instead of missiles, this fires off a pulse, a bit like a taser.  Any vehicle hit loses all power and shuts down for a short period of time.  This would be more deadly to aircraft as they risk crashing unless they regain power in time.  The EMP cannons are unlimited, but when you fire them, they have a slight cool down or delay, bit like the Atomizer before they are fully charged again.  Finally, because its EMP field disrupts electronics and masks its signature, it does not show on the radar as a helicopter icon, simply showing it as a normal white blip.

As an added bonus, entering the helicopter will grant pilot and passengers a free taser gun and body armour, making this a truly defensive helicopter.  I really think this would help people do their cargo missions etc with a better feeling of security, whilst allowing those to defend themselves against griefers.  At the same time, because it's not designed as a killing machine, it wouldn't be of much interest to those who simply enjoy destroying people's cargo or killing for the sake of it.  The only weakness it has is against explosive cannons, but due to it's speed and maneuverability, a competent pilot will be able to stay out of harms way or escape quick.

Article for those interested in the real life version here:  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11147252/New-S-97-Raider-high-speed-attack-helicopter-unveiled.html

maxresdefault.jpg

Spider-Vice
44 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

Ooh I apologize Mr Mod. Didn't knew it would bother you for me to post some ideas regarding content that should've been in the game already. Such as fixed bugs and proper character customization options.

Your post had more moaning than speculation/ideas in it for sure though.

Piro
46 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

That wishlist is as realistic as asking them after 5 years to "add new cities and remove every loading screens from the game". Thats now how games work... 

At this point for something like that to work they would have to make 10 different 3d models (from skinny to fat) for every piece of clothing in the game. Add female models on top of that and you end up with 20x more work. Not even mentioning that they would have to do that to every old item as well.

It would be easier to make a whole now map lol. Best thing you can hope so is a fat suit outfit.

Pankypops
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Piro said:

That wishlist is as realistic as asking them after 5 years to "add new cities and remove every loading screens from the game". Thats now how games work... 

At this point for something like that to work they would have to make 10 different 3d models (from skinny to fat) for every piece of clothing in the game. Add female models on top of that and you end up with 20x more work. Not even mentioning that they would have to do that to every old item as well.

It would be easier to make a whole now map lol. Best thing you can hope so is a fat suit outfit.

It would be better to have more facial customization options that are unique (longer hair/beard options for male, better hair length options and types of tied hair for females) instead of the lazily designed cornrows and nonsense we got.

Edited by Pankypops

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
3 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

So you have confirmation that Brexit will go ahead on said day..😉

If there's a no Brexit, does that mean no birthday?

Damn I'm so bored waiting for an update, I'm thinking about Brexit.

Nah, thats the speculated date many people are saying the 29th but i wouldnt bet on it. But i do hope they dont go ahead with article 13 because it would affect everyone including the u.s and everyone in the eu

Marciliojunior01

I am having a feeling that we will get something related to Business Battles in the next update, maybe a new evento cargo with items or more missions. 

Wouldn't make sense to release event cargo more tthan 3 times if they didnt want it to become a thing. 

Fun 2
On 3/8/2019 at 9:51 AM, Fun 2 said:

I don't think there's a new DLC coming this month but that's just me.

I'm still sticking to this.

Also, I think we are gonna see 2x GTA$ & RP on stunt races with the new event starting Thursday.

CrysisAverted
2 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

I'm still sticking to this.

Also, I think we are gonna see 2x GTA$ & RP on stunt races with the new event starting Thursday.

Surely we'll get something monumental on the 1st of next month