WildBrick142

Next DLC Speculation Thread Mk VII

N𝓮𝔁𝓽 oopdate??¿?  

430 members have voted

1. 2. Arena War: Reactions?

• Heck yeah!
    • Eh / I'll wait til it comes out
    • I got hyped for this?????
  2. 3. What do you think the most popular reaction will be? Don't just go for the answer you want c:

• Heck yeah!
    • Eh / I'll wait til it comes out
    • I got hyped for this?????

crsN

BIG NEWS!! 

For RDRO.

Dark_Razar

Well, RIP news today.

Zak Ras
2 minutes ago, Dark_Razar said:

Well, RIP news today.

The day's not done yet.

old_blo

Y-yay..

StormerBoy
5 hours ago, Horrid_Saiyam said:

IGN: What happens to Grand Theft Auto Online after Red Dead Online launches?

Imran: We still have big plans for Grand Theft Auto Online and we will continue to roll out updates for the foreseeable future. We vaguely plan to stagger the updates of both games so that players can switch between the two

Here is your answer pal @lordbancs

They are deliberately political in their answers. I wouldn't read anything into what they've said. Especially when you consider that it was in their interest to tell us more is to come so that we don't leave the game sooner than we might otherwise do so. And we know how longer we waited for heists etc. Their word doesn't mean much.

6 hours ago, KingBen said:

They have different teams working on the different games. Not to mention that whatever the update theme is this month was worked on for months in advance of December. It’s not like they just started working on the update last week. I assure you it will be bigger than just a few cars and the festive surprise stuff.

What is the relevance of them having different teams? Every company has different teams to do different things. As I see it, there is evidence of an update, but no evidence of anything big. The rest is your wishful thinking and faith, but definitely not fact. Of course I still hope you're right, best wishes.

Edited by StormerBoy

AgentChaos84

Perhaps Rockstar is waiting after The Video Game Awards to release any info after all the hype dies down from all the announcements from the event.
or Maybe share the info during the event. Its Rockstar after all. :)

Edited by AgentChaos84

Devdevi45
1 minute ago, AgentChaos84 said:

Perhaps Rockstar is waiting after The Video Game Awards to release any info after all the hype dies down from all the announcements from the event.
or Maybe share the info during the event. Its Rockstar after all. :)

Yup that’s the good old Rockstar..you’ll never know what will happen.

SantasLittleHelper

Today, it was meant for RDO. Tomorrow's another day too... Or not :(:D

P.S. last QABeta 2/3 update: 23/24hrs ago. I do hope they make it before Christmas. So... The 18th of December? :)

Edited by SantasLittleHelper

KingBen
26 minutes ago, StormerBoy said:

What is the relevance of them having different teams? Every company has different teams to do different things. As I see it, there is evidence of an update, but no evidence of anything big. The rest is your wishful thinking and faith, but definitely not fact. Of course I still hope you're right, best wishes.

The relevance is me trying to explain to that other guy that they can work on multiple things at once. I never said the update would be big, but it’s common sense it will be bigger than just the usual festive surprise stuff and a few cars. That’s not wishful thinking. That’s just common sense like I said lol. I’m not saying it will be as big as last December’s update, but it will be certainly be a decent size update. Every December update is at least decent sized. That’s how Rockstar makes money around Christmas time.

IceDree

Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series was dropped unannounced, just saying.

SantasLittleHelper
10 minutes ago, IceDree said:

Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series was dropped unannounced, just saying.

Well, it didn't deserve any announcement... Besides, you can't compare March and December updates... It's two different leagues, I suppose.

MostlyPonies
6 hours ago, HectorMendoza said:

Other players have been informed of your activities.

Pankypops has started a taxi mission. Destroy their taxi to earn cash and RP.

But nobody would be able to destroy the taxi if you were passive.

Coolmanax
32 minutes ago, MostlyPonies said:

But nobody would be able to destroy the taxi if you were passive.

They'd find some way to screw it up so it was a pvp experience. No passive fun allowed!

Devdevi45

Ehhh I’m losing hope for today..they’ll probably drop it next week or something 

philipg193

Last year's Game Awards the Doomsday Heist trailer played during the ad brake, so maybe this year Geoff (who organize the show) could of made a deal with R* to show the trailer there. 

Bravado Buffalo

Mmmeh, TGA starts too late for european countries.

Zak Ras
1 minute ago, Bravado Buffalo said:

Mmmeh, TGA starts too late for european countries.

That doesn't exactly matter.

IceDree
1 hour ago, SantasLittleHelper said:

Well, it didn't deserve any announcement... Besides, you can't compare March and December updates... It's two different leagues, I suppose.

Deserve or didn't deserve is an argument for another time.

I get your point, my point is our current situation is not unprecedented.

TheFranchise

So, I wonder if we’re gonna get the usual December DLC. Will be interesting to see if we get an announcement next week and an update the week after. I’m betting not because Rockstar seems wholly focused on trying to roll out RDO and fixing and working on whatever issues are affecting that. 

By by the way, what are the differences between the QAbetas 

Devdevi45
34 minutes ago, philipg193 said:

Last year's Game Awards the Doomsday Heist trailer played during the ad brake, so maybe this year Geoff (who organize the show) could of made a deal with R* to show the trailer there. 

Now that I think about this may be the case.

KingBen
17 minutes ago, Devdevi45 said:

Now that I think about this may be the case.

When is this year’s game awards?

crsN

Devdevi45
7 minutes ago, KingBen said:

When is this year’s game awards?

Today 

hei3enberg

I would love to see the trailer during game awards, why not. 

KingBen

My guess is we get a trailer/annoucement tomorrow or it ends up being a surprise update on Tuesday.

StormerBoy

A suprise update like the march suprise update, and like the march update they won't use the word 'update' in the post because it's so small they don't actually consider it to be one 🙂

Devdevi45

Yep I got a big feeling we might get a trailer during the game awards later if it happened last year then it’s highly possible it’ll happen this year.

Rafae
25 minutes ago, Devdevi45 said:

Yep I got a big feeling we might get a trailer during the game awards later if it happened last year then it’s highly possible it’ll happen this year.

It didn't debut at TGA last year, it just played again after Rockstar debuted it earlier that day themselves. I highly doubt they'd debut a GTAO update trailer at TGA.

At this point it's looking like tomorrow or Monday, I don't see them doing a surprise release for a December update tbh.

FrozenDanCicle

If they don't bother adding say 6 normal vehicles for xmas this month that will be a tad depressing.  I really don't see them giving up this golden goose but they have surprised me before.

UncleNiHao

Seems like Ill Gotten Gains part 3 (or similar update) would be a fairly easy paycheck for them.  No new businesses, no new voice acting/cutscenes, just cars, clothes, hair, and possibly mansions.

I know they're not everyone's favorite here, but AH was sorely missing out on some proper supers or sports cars (though I'd still love more classic muscle cars as well, as disappointing as the Dominator classic's performance and engine sound was).