WildBrick142

Next DLC Speculation Thread Mk VII

N𝓮𝔁𝓽 oopdate??¿?  

502 members have voted

1. 2. Arena War: Reactions?

• Heck yeah!
    • Eh / I'll wait til it comes out
    • I got hyped for this?????
  2. 3. What do you think the most popular reaction will be? Don't just go for the answer you want c:

• Heck yeah!
    • Eh / I'll wait til it comes out
    • I got hyped for this?????

crsN

I'm glad that they finally understood that some new garage space doesn't hurt anyone.

IceDree
9 minutes ago, MeisterJazz said:

Im very surpised there's no air vehicles...

I'm kinda relieved to be honest, I don't have the space.

15 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

The tacked on racecar parts ruined it for me.

That's the car they used.

Edited by IceDree
f*cking autocorrect.

Pedinhuh
4 minutes ago, CKYRules said:

It's based on Jay Leno's Custom 51 Ford. Another user posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=XISoGSeNZtg  in the thread previously.

I care not about whoever is the guy who customized this car IRL, R* showed us that they can do a stock car with lots of tuning options without any unremovable riced parts, like the Weeny Izzy and the Benny's vehicles.

No point in them adding this car with tacked on racing seats and that weird thing on the windshield when they already proved that they can do better.

CaliMeatWagon

I just looked through the foxy pics, I've never been harder...

ALifeOfMisery
Just now, crsN said:

I'm glad that they finally understood that some new garage space doesn't hurt anyone.

Hopefully the Terrorbyte dead space problem gets fixed by todays update.

Spider-Vice
12 minutes ago, RedDagger said:

tbf people have been calling GTA saints row for the past like 30 dozen updates

I kinda wonder how much traffic they're bringing away from RDRO with this though, wonder how that relationship's gonna look in the future ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well I mean this seems to be even more Saints Row than After Hours and all the others

IceDree
Spoiler

Believe it or not, the Vamos began life in 1960 as a sensible, affordable compact car. But over the course of the decade, something wonderful happened. It moved out of its parents' house and started hanging around with V8's and fastbacks. Its wheelbase lengthened, its grille expanded, and its hood got so long and flat you could spend a whole summer of love on it. These days, it's exactly the kind of bad influence you were looking for.

In the 50's, the Vapid Clique was one thing an anxious parent didn't want to see pulling up outside the white picket fence on prom night. That haze of postwar confidence and unfiltered cigarette smoke meant only one thing - and you could be sure its intentions were not honorable. This lovingly reconstructed model brings modern power and modern reliability, without losing a single drop of the dog whistle bigotry that makes this car the classic it is.

Looking at the low, broad, surly form of the Schlagen for the first time, you'd be forgiven for thinking that it's just waiting for an opportunity to knock you out, steal your keys and organize a gang bang with the Pfisters in your high-end garage. Of course, appearances can be deceptive. Not in this case, admittedly, but it's a good rule of thumb.

This is the future of the sports class: somewhere between designer purse and a hollow-tip bullet, this can reduce a human body to mincemeat more elegantly than anything else on the planet.

It began as little more than a myth: a list of impossible statistics circulating on the dark net. Then the myth became a legend: a few leaked photographs so provocative that possession was a federal crime. Then the legend became a rumor: a car so exclusive no one could confirm it existed in the real world. And now, thanks to you, that rumor is about to become a very messy headline.

This edition of the Scarab takes its design cues from the toughest, most survivable things ever recorded in nature: cockroaches, hyper-resilient microorganisms, and Burger Shot packaging.

Can you believe something this beautiful was once built and sold for nothing more than Joe Lunchbucket's paycheck? Sure, the Seventies were a crazy time, but what the hell was that about? Luckily for you, civilization is back on track, and these days Joe's food stamps don't count for much when you and the rest of the one percent are dropping last night's poker chips for a slice of his pawpaw's blue-collar chic.

Today's muscle cars might look shredded, but we all know the gains aren't real. Deep down they're all juiced-up phoneys with nothing but a short temper and a tiny exhaust. If you want some all-natural brawn, you need go old school. The big block under the Impaler's hood trains by chopping wood, benching peaceniks, and deriding the weak – and there's just no faking that.

he original Brutus was widely considered to be the closest you could get to driving around in a giant burger box. Well, from the garish color scheme to the odor of reconstituted meat, consider this an upgrade in every way.

It wasn't as beautifully proportioned as the Sabre, or as fast as the Dominator, but that didn't matter - in the 70's, the real connoisseurs of muscle were all about the Deviant. Well now the dark horse is all grown up, and thanks to Team Schyster's ground-breaking remodeling this tricked-out, wild-eyed stallion is all set to put a hoof through your skull at the first opportunity.

These descriptions are just too funny not to share.

Piro
20 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

Thanks @WildBrick142, @Gaffa and @Fun 2 for the details, @jdv95 too. 

The only question now is when it drops? I have a day off, but there is a catch: doctor appointment in 3 hours. Any chances that I may play a bit or should I just ignore it until the evening and do my French quota?

Yeah and thanks for that motor wars hint. I guess no one expected that it was so literal after all... everyone was in denial, like always. 

alkaline_
55 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

hihihi yes, ouff i've been dishing out likey likes now, should be working on an excel sheet i mean shieeeeet hihihi should participate in the elimination game, should eat stinky fish, should should ai ai ai hihihi but also ui ui ui!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c0f8191555a646432

thank you all for providing this tasty infos, i'm not that disappointed anymore like i was flippy yesterday! 

Talisman_83
6 minutes ago, MeisterJazz said:

Im very surpised there's no air vehicles...

Not one aircraft. No regular weapons.

Christ, I'd be happy with a new melee weapon, that's how bad it is.

MeisterJazz
2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

well I mean this seems to be even more Saints Row than After Hours and all the others

It became Saints Row when they added the Shotaro.

IceDree
4 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

I care not about whoever is the guy who customized this car IRL, R* showed us that they can do a stock car with lots of tuning options without any unremovable riced parts, like the Weeny Izzy and the Benny's vehicles.

No point in them adding this car with tacked on racing seats and that weird thing on the windshield when they already proved that they can do better.

I get your point & I agree, but look at the bright side: At least its not the ZR380.

Redmone
2 minutes ago, IceDree said:
  Hide contents

Believe it or not, the Vamos began life in 1960 as a sensible, affordable compact car. But over the course of the decade, something wonderful happened. It moved out of its parents' house and started hanging around with V8's and fastbacks. Its wheelbase lengthened, its grille expanded, and its hood got so long and flat you could spend a whole summer of love on it. These days, it's exactly the kind of bad influence you were looking for.

In the 50's, the Vapid Clique was one thing an anxious parent didn't want to see pulling up outside the white picket fence on prom night. That haze of postwar confidence and unfiltered cigarette smoke meant only one thing - and you could be sure its intentions were not honorable. This lovingly reconstructed model brings modern power and modern reliability, without losing a single drop of the dog whistle bigotry that makes this car the classic it is.

Looking at the low, broad, surly form of the Schlagen for the first time, you'd be forgiven for thinking that it's just waiting for an opportunity to knock you out, steal your keys and organize a gang bang with the Pfisters in your high-end garage. Of course, appearances can be deceptive. Not in this case, admittedly, but it's a good rule of thumb.

This is the future of the sports class: somewhere between designer purse and a hollow-tip bullet, this can reduce a human body to mincemeat more elegantly than anything else on the planet.

It began as little more than a myth: a list of impossible statistics circulating on the dark net. Then the myth became a legend: a few leaked photographs so provocative that possession was a federal crime. Then the legend became a rumor: a car so exclusive no one could confirm it existed in the real world. And now, thanks to you, that rumor is about to become a very messy headline.

This edition of the Scarab takes its design cues from the toughest, most survivable things ever recorded in nature: cockroaches, hyper-resilient microorganisms, and Burger Shot packaging.

Can you believe something this beautiful was once built and sold for nothing more than Joe Lunchbucket's paycheck? Sure, the Seventies were a crazy time, but what the hell was that about? Luckily for you, civilization is back on track, and these days Joe's food stamps don't count for much when you and the rest of the one percent are dropping last night's poker chips for a slice of his pawpaw's blue-collar chic.

Today's muscle cars might look shredded, but we all know the gains aren't real. Deep down they're all juiced-up phoneys with nothing but a short temper and a tiny exhaust. If you want some all-natural brawn, you need go old school. The big block under the Impaler's hood trains by chopping wood, benching peaceniks, and deriding the weak – and there's just no faking that.

he original Brutus was widely considered to be the closest you could get to driving around in a giant burger box. Well, from the garish color scheme to the odor of reconstituted meat, consider this an upgrade in every way.

It wasn't as beautifully proportioned as the Sabre, or as fast as the Dominator, but that didn't matter - in the 70's, the real connoisseurs of muscle were all about the Deviant. Well now the dark horse is all grown up, and thanks to Team Schyster's ground-breaking remodeling this tricked-out, wild-eyed stallion is all set to put a hoof through your skull at the first opportunity.

Can you give us some names, some don't outright say what the car is

Silnev
17 hours ago, CaliMeatWagon said:

I just looked through the foxy pics, I've never been harder...

Likewise I'm diamond hard for that Interceptor. Finally an AUS car...or at least an aus inspired car. 

jdv95

This actually looks good!

so many mucle cars!

and they can be bought stock?!

Captain_Fluffy

Muscle cars and extra garage space? I'm all set. Couldn't care about the Arena sh*t.

Thanks to those who provided all the tasty deets. This whole DLC info drought was drier than a nuns nasty. 

Silent_x

And... another Dripfeed again 😒

hei3enberg
1 minute ago, Silent_x said:

And... another Dripfeed again 😒

Speaking of, this dripfeed could be the biggest one. 

Drew Steamboat
7 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Just to piss our American guys off...

The smell of my fried English breakfast is really, really, really, yummy!

Lol, had to. ;)

As a Scot living in America, with no access to a 'full english' for many a year now, yes i am envious, you s.o.b..Lol. 

Pedinhuh
Just now, hei3enberg said:

Speaking of, this dripfeed could be the biggest one. 

It will probably extend until April.

CaliMeatWagon
3 minutes ago, Silnev said:

Likewise I'm diamond hard for that Interceptor. Finally an AUS car...or at least an aus inspired car. 

And an Impala and a Nova!

Volganor

Speaking of dripfeed, I'm ready and excited to write another Dripfeed Database all over again. ;)

@RedDagger, since I'm seeing you snooping around and just to make sure, any idea if a subsection for Arena War will be created? 

Silent_x

They should change loading screen picture every new dlc came out.. that would be amazing

Willy A. Jeep
6 minutes ago, IceDree said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And certainly of a higher quality when it comes to the writing. The creative team must've gone all out on this update, maybe even with some fresh talent.

CaliMeatWagon
Just now, Volganor said:

Speaking of dripfeed, I'm ready and excited to write another Dripfeed Database all over again. ;)

@RedDagger, since I'm seeing you snooping around and just to make sure, any idea if a subsection for Arena War will be created? 

I'm spread sheet a'ready as well. 

MARINA

No one posted screenshots of what the back of the vehicles look like, can someone do this please?

Rafae

I'm thinking 13 or so vehicles on day one and 10 drip fed until the end of February. 4 or 5 of the day one vehicles will probably be normal ones and the rest arena ones.

Maxx1013

So about 20ish minutes now?

WildBrick142
2 minutes ago, MARINA said:

No one posted screenshots of what the back of the vehicles look like, can someone do this please?

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png