3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

RDR2 Quick Questions

RedDagger

I lost my white Arabian in a stupid way, he was just standing around and I went to the bathroom and he was dead, his saddle was gone also, can I get a 2nd one?

I’ve just tried redeeming my code for ultimate edition bonuses but it’s saying in the installed section of my PS4: special edition content installed. Anyone else having the same problem or can offer a solution 

Clancy the Bandito

So i got my stone hatchet, then i picked up a hunting axe. Now my stone hatchet isn't in my inventory. Can i go back to the place you get it from?

hi, I'm currently skinning legendary animals: what exactly do I need to do so I stop getting this message:

" You cannot harvest all of this animal’s parts, as you have no space to stow them. Open your Satchel and make space [...] to discard unwanted items."

Apparently people said it is the meat you picked up from animalst. BUT one time I tried the skinning WITHOUT any meat in my satchel, yet the message was displayed.

so, really, what part can't I get - and why? what is it that takes up all the space? I think it only happens with legendary animals

it is either bugged or I'm simply missing something obvious. answers/ideas would be appreciated!

11 minutes ago, artirein said:

If i kill the legendary bear, can i craft all three items or just one of the hat, roper and coat?

All 3, when you kill a legendary animal, the pelt stays forever and doesn't deplete

On 11/6/2018 at 1:31 PM, BUT THE BENZ said:

hi, I'm currently skinning legendary animals: what exactly do I need to do so I stop getting this message:

" You cannot harvest all of this animal’s parts, as you have no space to stow them. Open your Satchel and make space [...] to discard unwanted items."

Apparently people said it is the meat you picked up from animalst. BUT one time I tried the skinning WITHOUT any meat in my satchel, yet the message was displayed.

so, really, what part can't I get - and why? what is it that takes up all the space? I think it only happens with legendary animals

it is either bugged or I'm simply missing something obvious. answers/ideas would be appreciated!

Could be other things like Wolfs heart, Elk Antlers, etc.... or it could simply be bugged as well. I did have that message pop up every now and then.

4 hours ago, artirein said:

If i kill the legendary bear, can i craft all three items or just one of the hat, roper and coat?

I guess just one item? good question though

I know the trapper will give you various clothing pieces from usual 3 stars pelt you give him, for example once I chose the batwing chaps I could no longer have him craft earlier available things like boots or whatever

with the legendary pelts I don't know

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 3:31 PM, BUT THE BENZ said:

That happens because, indeed, you don't have the space for harvested stuff. Even if you don't have any meat, the animal you've killed (Legendary or else) may have yielded so much meat (or something else) you can't take it all.

My question: what is the best horse breed in each category/class? No, I'm not talking about THE best horse overall in each category, what I'm asking is the best breed. i.e: "best overall horse breed is the Arabian", NOT "best overall horse breed is the *White* Arabian". 

Sharpshooter 6 not working. The challenge says “660 of 660 foot long scoped rifle kill.” I know I’ve shot someone  at that range, but the challenge isn’t registering. I’m using a long scope on a Rolling Block. 

I ditched Mary Linton's last side quest in Saint Denis and started a Guarma mission and after that her mission marker dissapeared. Did I miss her mission forever and it's only playable in Chapter 4? 

Edited by ThereIsNoBathroom
On 2/12/2020 at 4:36 PM, Blade182 said:

Sharpshooter 6 not working. The challenge says “660 of 660 foot long scoped rifle kill.” I know I’ve shot someone  at that range, but the challenge isn’t registering. I’m using a long scope on a Rolling Block. 

How can you tell the distance of a shot you are taking?

• 2 months later...
On 4/23/2020 at 10:31 PM, t-p-d-a said:

If i bought all clothes and outfits with Arthur... are they clothes lost in the Epiloge and i must buy them again?

no theyre not lost. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is the animal spawn system the same in Story Mode ?. I like this interactive map for GTA Online for searching plants in story mode. The plants spawn system is the same. But animal too?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what clothing (or closest available clothing) Arthur is wearing in his concept art, specifically the jacket and hat?

How-The-West-Was-Won.jpg

14414289.jpg

• 3 months later...

Maybe this has been discussed here in some thread, but can't find just now. So, how far in the story do I need to progress in order to unlock the southwest regions of the RDR2 map? I was collecting dinosaur bones and couldn't get them all as in southwest bounty hunters kept killing me and when I finally managed to avoid them, some gunshots without any symbols of enemies in the radar killed Arthur again. 

11 hours ago, MePlayingGTA said:

Maybe this has been discussed here in some thread, but can't find just now. So, how far in the story do I need to progress in order to unlock the southwest regions of the RDR2 map? I was collecting dinosaur bones and couldn't get them all as in southwest bounty hunters kept killing me and when I finally managed to avoid them, some gunshots without any symbols of enemies in the radar killed Arthur again. 

You have to get through chapter 6 and into the epilogue.

On 7/3/2020 at 11:47 PM, VenusianDream said:

Does anyone know what clothing (or closest available clothing) Arthur is wearing in his concept art, specifically the jacket and hat?

How-The-West-Was-Won.jpg

14414289.jpg

The only bright red coat in the game is the Legend of the East Shotgun coat

The hat looks like a Stalker Hat but it doesnt come in red

How do you unlock the first fishing mission ("Fisher of Men" I believe its called)? Is there's a certain mission I need to do first? First time I ever did it was at complete random. Was minding my own business, visited the camp then suddenly Abigail approaches me.

Also, how do you get the f*ckers that are Cougars to spawn? I had more luck with Panthers and they only have one single spawn point in the entire map pre-Epilogue. Yes I know about the one northwest of Strawberry, no they don't spawn there.

On 10/24/2020 at 9:43 AM, Taterman said:

You have to get through chapter 6 and into the epilogue.

Cheers. I also have another question.. I was going through the list of legendary fish, after meeting that guy. I just can't find the legendary bluegill, not even the fishing opportunity with Kieran even if I'm now at the camp next to the location of that fish? I just got a fishing opportunity with Javier. Can I get that fish after chapter 6 as John? 

1 hour ago, MePlayingGTA said:

Cheers. I also have another question.. I was going through the list of legendary fish, after meeting that guy. I just can't find the legendary bluegill, not even the fishing opportunity with Kieran even if I'm now at the camp next to the location of that fish? I just got a fishing opportunity with Javier. Can I get that fish after chapter 6 as John? 

Not sure, but I think so.