Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Spider-Vice

The Official RDR2 Hype Thread!

Recommended Posts

Nah Tso Gud
6 minutes ago, Emmi said:

I just got in contact with the online retailer again and they told me they are preparing my pre-order for shipment just now.

It'll be handed over to the mail-service this afternoon and normally should arrive tomorrow!

I can only keep my fingers crossed it works ...

 

Now contact your local mail carrier and see if you can goto their mail center to pick it up even earlier ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonOfLiberty

I have to admit I haven't really followed this game that closely the last couple years, but knowing I can play it in about 48 hours has got me so excited. I thought being in my early 30s things would be different, but I seriously feel like the first time I got to play GTA III.

 

I downloaded it yesterday so it's a weird kind of feeling to know it's there, but I can't play it just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
O.Z
14 minutes ago, Emmi said:

I just got in contact with the online retailer again and they told me they are preparing my pre-order for shipment just now.

It'll be handed over to the mail-service this afternoon and normally should arrive tomorrow!

I can only keep my fingers crossed it works ...

Yeah mine is also preparing for shipment, won’t get it tomorrow though, it will arrive on the 26th.

 

I am willing to have a bet with you that you won’t be getting yours tomorrow either!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph26

-Just one more day

 -aahshad is always a goddamn day

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ
1 minute ago, O.Z said:

Yeah mine is also preparing for shipment, won’t get it tomorrow though, it will arrive on the 26th.

 

I am willing to have a bet with you that you won’t be getting yours tomorrow either!!!

Who did you pre order from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
O.Z
Just now, DEADWOODZ said:

Who did you pre order from?

 

Just now, DEADWOODZ said:

Who did you pre order from?

AO, paid £44, they had a 10% off deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ
Just now, O.Z said:

 

AO, paid £44, they had a 10% off deal.

I've not had an email from 365games yet about a shipping restriction, went w/ DPD next working day before 12...but i'm guessing they ain't gonna ship today.

 

Still got digital ready though, worth the gamble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlatFX

my game has been shipped ! 

So it is coming today or tomorrow. Hype Hype

 

 

for some reasons Amazon has sold out stock in some countries or is just not selling certain versions. 

Example France: only available version right now is the Ultimate edition.

Edited by FlatFX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mac-

It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
O.Z
3 minutes ago, FlatFX said:

my game has been shipped ! 

So it is coming today or tomorrow. Hype Hype

 

 

for some reasons Amazon has sold out stock in some countries or is just not selling certain versions. 

Example France: only available version right now is the Ultimate edition.

Sigh... you won’t be getting it tomorrow, none of the deliveries will arrive tomorrow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ
1 minute ago, Mac- said:

It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

Yep, but knowing i don't have to sleep again...feelsgoodman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nah Tso Gud
20 minutes ago, Miamivicecity said:

I have to admit I haven't really followed this game that closely the last couple years, but knowing I can play it in about 48 hours has got me so excited. I thought being in my early 30s things would be different, but I seriously feel like the first time I got to play GTA III.

 

I downloaded it yesterday so it's a weird kind of feeling to know it's there, but I can't play it just yet.

Miamivice!

 

What's up, I too have recently come back (in my early 30s now.. lol)

 

I didnt think I was able to get this hyped over gaming anymore :) it feels pretty good. Haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirsty

I just hope the postman doesn't take it back to the depot and make me wait until Saturday if there's a chance no one answers the door. The stress!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
InfernoV

This game is the only reason I brought a PS4, the only game I've played on PS4 since purchase a few months back was God of war because it came with the console, not a game I was interested in but my word it was an amazing game. Rdr2 will definitely be the only game I play until GTA 6.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~INDIO~
1 minute ago, Kirsty said:

I just hope the postman doesn't take it back to the depot and make me wait until Saturday if there's a chance no one answers the door. The stress!

Don't you have a letterbox haha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nah Tso Gud
1 minute ago, Kirsty said:

I just hope the postman doesn't take it back to the depot and make me wait until Saturday if there's a chance no one answers the door. The stress!

Could you possibly put a note on the door? I think I've done that before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ
2 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

I just hope the postman doesn't take it back to the depot and make me wait until Saturday if there's a chance no one answers the door. The stress!

Yeah, just whack a note up on the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VercettiGuy

It's so haaaard not to check YouTube :( 

 

I feel the need to finish the game as quick as possible because I don't want to be spoiled by anyone. But I want to take my time...suggestions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ol' Stinky Pete
8 minutes ago, Mac- said:

It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

I have Shadow of the Colossus in tomorrow. 

Tomorrow will be just fine  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lexiture
Just now, VercettiGuy said:

It's so haaaard not to check YouTube :( 

 

I feel the need to finish the game as quick as possible because I don't want to be spoiled by anyone. But I want to take my time...suggestions? 

Spoiler protection + create a new google account and never search anything gaming-related on that one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

Really do wonder what the pre-order numbers, day one sales, 3-day, and one week does.

 

The audience today for R* games, plus gaming being more popular and accepted as a hobby/bit of fun combined too.

 

Hope it does well because it is just epic gaming!

Edited by Lonely-Martin
Autospell fails me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OfficialTwiggz

I got work today and tomorrow. 

 

It’s gonna be real difficult to get through these two days. I’m hoping today will fly by, and then I can have the RDR soundtrack on repeat while working tomorrow. I knew I should’ve taken Thursday off, as well lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirsty
5 minutes ago, ~INDIO~ said:

Don't you have a letterbox haha?

 

5 minutes ago, Nah Tso Gud said:

Could you possibly put a note on the door? I think I've done that before.

 

4 minutes ago, DEADWOODZ said:

Yeah, just whack a note up on the door.

Yeah but my letterbox is pretty slim so they usually leave things in a "safe place", but some couriers are like.. nope we're taking it back to the depot and you got to wait 24 hours.

 

A note is probably a good idea :^:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elliemay
18 minutes ago, FlatFX said:

my game has been shipped ! 

So it is coming today or tomorrow. Hype Hype

 

 

for some reasons Amazon has sold out stock in some countries or is just not selling certain versions. 

Example France: only available version right now is the Ultimate edition.

 Where have you got it from? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ
1 minute ago, Kirsty said:

 

 

Yeah but my letterbox is pretty slim so they usually leave things in a "safe place", but some couriers are like.. nope we're taking it back to the depot and you got to wait 24 hours.

 

A note is probably a good idea :^:

Royal Mail are the worst for that around my end, tell them to leave it around the back somewhere...they just don't lmao, couriers like DPD are fine though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mac-
1 minute ago, Kirsty said:

 

 

Yeah but my letterbox is pretty slim so they usually leave things in a "safe place", but some couriers are like.. nope we're taking it back to the depot and you got to wait 24 hours.

 

A note is probably a good idea :^:

 

If they take it back to the depot go all :pirate: on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryan_J

Tomorrow night I will be playing this glorious game. Seems crazy saying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mac-
1 minute ago, DEADWOODZ said:

Royal Mail are the worst for that around my end, tell them to leave it around the back somewhere...they just don't lmao, couriers like DPD are fine though.

 

Thank god my postman is good that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emmi

I'll be possibly tracking my delivery all night long ... always on the edge of my seat ... not knowing if it'll be delivered in time.

Damn, why did R* choose exactly this week, Friday the 26th being a National Holiday here in Austria ... damn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mac-
4 minutes ago, ryan_J said:

Tomorrow night I will be playing this glorious game. Seems crazy saying it.

 

Geez just thinking about slipping that sweet disk into my PS4. F8ck tomorrow going to be a killer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.