Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

ivarblaauw

Red Dead Online: DLC/ADD ON Wishlist Thread

Recommended Posts

Red Lynx 23
On 3/12/2019 at 5:07 AM, Son of Dutch said:

Sadie won’t be added in online simply  because she wasn’t a bounty hunter in 1898 

She could still be at her ranch, for stranger missions. Adler Ranch is also the dropoff point for a bear pelt, in the alternate version of Flaco's On The Hunt mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assblaster

I'm still hoping that we get ponchos! Lots of people want ponchos! And cowboys wore open vests a lot back then, imagine how uncomfortable it would be working all day in a closed vest. All they need to do is to allow us to modify the vest the way we do with shirts.

I22GbNP.jpgGKUXueT.jpg

OpAonxP.jpgYRsAPkW.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assblaster

Oh and I'd definitely pay gold to have a gun cabinet whereby I could set which guns are in my weapon wheel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
Posted (edited)

I'd like some cloaks, like the Trapper's Cloak and Legendary Panther Cloak from SP.

X4yNFB9.jpg

hvzt8ho.jpg

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grandtheftbanksy

I'm hoping for some single player DLC that opens up Mexico.  Maybe as Sadie. Would they really redo 2/3rds of the OG map and not do Mexico?  I doubt it.  But with that could be a great load of Mexican related clothes, which would be awesome and is conspicuously absent from the game right now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hugh750

what's on my wish list for rdo more story driven missions & pve servers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver

I think it’d be rad if they added stagecoaches onto the trails that we could rob. Random event-type things. Shabby ones with little money, a nice one with with well-dressed people and good amount of money/loot, and finally a bank one with mild armour like in singleplayer: carrying upwards of $200+ and even some gold. Make them increasingly rare depending on the value you can get. Make em rumble from town to town, and sometimes have armed protection detail. Make them completely unannounced; you have to find/luck upon them yourself. 

 

would make for some fun pve stuff where you could actually make money like a bushranger would, and could turn into pvp as R* is desperate to make us do should a rival player happen upon it like we did. Obviously it would rack your bounty up quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonko
On 3/15/2019 at 4:32 PM, grandtheftbanksy said:

I'm hoping for some single player DLC that opens up Mexico.  Maybe as Sadie. Would they really redo 2/3rds of the OG map and not do Mexico?  I doubt it.  But with that could be a great load of Mexican related clothes, which would be awesome and is conspicuously absent from the game right now.  

I'm not greedy. Would be happy just with opening up Nuevo Paraiso as a playable area without any extra DLC single player expansions. I just wanna roam around and see the life across the border.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonko
Posted (edited)

I like to imagine a life similar to this is going on in Mexico. But we just don't know it yet. :)

 

8zpx11.jpg

 

5d5grs.jpg

29mumhv.jpg

 

Nosalida

oh2ps5.jpg

 

Tesoro Azul

1zx8kna.jpg

Edited by tonko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grandtheftbanksy
On 3/18/2019 at 4:32 AM, tonko said:

I'm not greedy. Would be happy just with opening up Nuevo Paraiso as a playable area without any extra DLC single player expansions. I just wanna roam around and see the life across the border.

Oh I'm greedy.  I want all if Mexico and more.  How cool would it be to have a large Mexican town further south of the known map?  But hey I'll settle for just being able to smoke bandits at Tesoro Azul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonko
3 hours ago, grandtheftbanksy said:

Oh I'm greedy.  I want all if Mexico and more.  How cool would it be to have a large Mexican town further south of the known mapBut hey I'll settle for just being able to smoke bandits at Tesoro Azul.

I bolded the part that gave me a boner. Mate, i would like the whole package too. I would like full blown Mexico DLC, offline and online. But ever since Rockstar abandoned RDR 1 online when hackers destroyed it cause of that sweet GTA money, i keep my expectations low.

Edited by tonko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoneWolf260

First of all give us your FANS what we want and we want

 

1) rdr 1 remastered with mexico and undead Nightmare!

 

2) A rdr2 dlc, sadie maybe or undead Nightmare 2 as Arthur!

 

3) weapons included in the online should be included in single player such as the Lemat revolver and the evans repeater!

 

4) give us the Rockstar editor!

 

5) Give us something close to the director mode, where we could play in the whole map as any gang member that would be awesome!

 

6) add new cheats, to keep the game refreshed 

 

7) support multiplayer i get that but dont forget single player! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver

A list of horse breeds they should add:

 

Cleveland Bay

Tersk

Quarter Horse

Lusitano

Menorquín

[Abaco] Barb horse

Auxois

Karabakh horse

Black Forest horse

Boulonnais

Clydesdale

American Curly

Frederiksborger

Friesian

Kabarda

Karachai

Kinsky

Lipizzan

Norman Cob

Orlov Trotter

Rocky Mountain

Hanoverian

Irish Draught

Icelandic

Hackney

Trakehner

Connemara

Dales Pony

Neopolitan

Welsh Mountain cob

Waler

Salernitano

Marwari

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ivarblaauw
7 hours ago, LoneWolf260 said:

First of all give us your FANS what we want and we want

 

1) rdr 1 remastered with mexico and undead Nightmare!

 

2) A rdr2 dlc, sadie maybe or undead Nightmare 2 as Arthur!

 

3) weapons included in the online should be included in single player such as the Lemat revolver and the evans repeater!

 

4) give us the Rockstar editor!

 

5) Give us something close to the director mode, where we could play in the whole map as any gang member that would be awesome!

 

6) add new cheats, to keep the game refreshed 

 

7) support multiplayer i get that but dont forget single player! 

yeah I agree. Especially with #1. 
If sources on reddit and 4chan are right, then we will see that in the future, but we just have to wait. 

#3 as well! We need R* to reshift their focus from Online to both. How difficult would it be to just add the weaponry to SP... -_-

 

I would love to see SP dlc's expanding the current characters and by doing so expanding the world. 

  • High Plains (north of New Austin)
    • We could see the gang a short time before the Blackwater Massacre in the High Plains (north of New Austin), as (possibly) seen on the photograph in Simon''s shop in Rhodes.
    • Could lead up to the start of RDR2, where we play as one of the deceased gangmembers. 
  • Northern Territories (north of Ambarino)
    • Charles is going to the Northern regions, most likely Canada.
    • The northern regions are already mapped for a huge part (about the size of Ambarino), so it would be cool to see him in an Indian survival story.
  • Mexico DLC (as part of RDR1 remaster)
    • Nuevo Paraiso could return, it is already completely mapped out!
  • Southern Great Plains/Southern Bayou
    • The unnamed territory west of Nuevo Paraiso could actually extend the USA to a landlocked Mexico. Here we could perhaps see rising and constant tensions between the Mexican and US army.
    • It would feature the southern Great Plains and an extended bayou/swamp area. 
    • Could easily be used as an character arch for Sadie Adler, since she is a roaming bountyhunter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vice Beach

Survival, literally copy and pasted from GTAO. Try and survive against hordes of O’Driscolls, lawmen, bounty hunters, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoneWolf260
2 hours ago, ivarblaauw said:

yeah I agree. Especially with #1. 
If sources on reddit and 4chan are right, then we will see that in the future, but we just have to wait. 

#3 as well! We need R* to reshift their focus from Online to both. How difficult would it be to just add the weaponry to SP... -_-

 

I would love to see SP dlc's expanding the current characters and by doing so expanding the world. 

  • High Plains (north of New Austin)
    • We could see the gang a short time before the Blackwater Massacre in the High Plains (north of New Austin), as (possibly) seen on the photograph in Simon''s shop in Rhodes.
    • Could lead up to the start of RDR2, where we play as one of the deceased gangmembers. 
  • Northern Territories (north of Ambarino)
    • Charles is going to the Northern regions, most likely Canada.
    • The northern regions are already mapped for a huge part (about the size of Ambarino), so it would be cool to see him in an Indian survival story.
  • Mexico DLC (as part of RDR1 remaster)
    • Nuevo Paraiso could return, it is already completely mapped out!
  • Southern Great Plains/Southern Bayou
    • The unnamed territory west of Nuevo Paraiso could actually extend the USA to a landlocked Mexico. Here we could perhaps see rising and constant tensions between the Mexican and US army.
    • It would feature the southern Great Plains and an extended bayou/swamp area. 
    • Could easily be used as an character arch for Sadie Adler, since she is a roaming bountyhunter.

They can do so much more with red dead, the options are limitless! I would expand the map ( mexico rdr1) , remaster first undead Nightmare, provide new weapons, updated sp challenges, a new dlc undead nightmare 2 maybe? , new journal entries, new species, more Easter eggs... this is after all a once in a decade game why not give all content u can give for us, the fans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tonko

I'll just leave Johnny Boy in his Undead Nightmare zone. Hunting in Nuevo Paraiso.

 

v9ijs.jpg

Edited by tonko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrKrankenstein
 

Survival, literally copy and pasted from GTAO. Try and survive against hordes of O’Driscolls, lawmen, bounty hunters, etc.

don't forget gators, cougars and bears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Deadite

A mission where i kill this annoying sh*thead:

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RDR2OnlineLover

 

List of things i want in rdr2 online

  • More NPC:s in your camp (like Cripps). The NPC:s can be found at RANDOM locations and they should be really rare - If you are out looking for them it should take a couple of hours to find them. The NPC:s could help out with the camp, donate (like in the story), find missions like home robberies, stagecoach robberies. They could also sometimes locate gang hideouts and follow with you on a dangerous mission.

 

  • Random encounters / random missions - For example someone wants you to hunt down a perfect American Pronghorn Doe or to bring them a rare herb in exchange for money or a valuable item.

 

  • Legendary animals to hunt down, in the story there are 29 legendary animals (16 Legendary animals and 13 legendary fish). Make it so if you get them all you can make a cool outfit or unlock a valuable item.

 

  • More game modes. I would like just a regular deathmatch with no twists on it like the “Name your weapon” game mode where you cant have your own weapons or the “Most wanted” where you get points for killing people and the more people you kill the more points someone gets if they kill you. And of course I want lobbies with no auto aim and i want to be able to choose a specific gamemode instead of having to play different playlists.

 

  • I would like more ways to earn money and my idea is that from level 0 you can only rob homes with not very much money. At about lvl 25 you could start robbing stagecoaches and stores with more money but harder to pull of with more enemies. At lvl 50 you could start robbing Mansions with more jewelry and money, but there would be guards. At lvl 75 you could start to rob smaller banks like in rhodes and at lvl 100 you could rob bigger banks like the Saint Denis bank.

 

  • Other storylines besides the Jessica LeClerk storyline. The online is set before the campaign of the game so maybe a storyline with a member of the Van Der Linde gang. Sean is in the online and Micah is mentioned so it would be possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver

Should gambling be added, I’d want it expanded beyond just texas holdem and blackjack and the 3 variants of dominoes. 

 

I’d like both 3 and 5 card stud poker to debut, because stud poker was the most common variant of poker at the time. I’d also like to see the game of Faro, which was far more popular than poker at the time. It was basically a game where you gambled on the number or suit of what you think the next card in the deck will be. As the deck gets further down, it gets easier to predict the card. 

Another game was Mexican Monte. Similar to Faro in that you gambled on what you predicted the next card would be, but instead of being able to choose from any suit or number you’d instead have to choose based on two cards drawn at random from the deck. Betting on either’s suit/number. Again, as the deck got smaller the easier it was to predict the card. It was especially popular in Mexico, as the name would imply. Was even the country’s official card game in the 19th century.

 

They could even make an entire update dedicated to it. Have various places around the map with low buy-ins for the games, and then have a special riverboat casino with high buy-in for the high rollers. They could also use it as an opportunity to add small accessories for us to wear. Purchasable belt buckles, rings, glasses, necklaces, fancy expensive pocket watches, earrings, gold/silver teeth. Lots of opulent clothing and facial hair. 

Edited by éX-Driver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
loyletomycapo

Land grab - how is this not a thing yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.