Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

ivarblaauw

Red Dead Online: DLC/ADD ON Wishlist Thread

Recommended Posts

Stupidis

A functional game with fun features for both the PvE and PvP players that you look forward playing after a day of work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clickalot

Ry Cooder soundtrack? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnpolo

Cattle Drive!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

For Rockstar to basically do what they did with Lester in the Heist Update in GTA Online. Have one of their antagonists in Red Dead Online such as Amos Lansing or Jeremiah Shaw, come out and saw they drove down the price of animals being sold to Butchers.

Edited by Red Lynx 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
llowpz

survival 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zello

Forty acres and a mule

 

Let me buy safehouses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jabalous

Not that I'm excited about properties as I only care for what Story content we'll get, but for those who are, this is maybe an early peek. 

 

oIyezVl.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarstonMaine

I had this idea, and I was told it wasn’t bad so I’m posting it everywhere hoping it comes to life in some fashion in the game. 

 

Imagine a true roleplaying experience, you can be a plantation owner, sheriff, deputy, outlaw, rancher, general store owner, general store worker, serial killer, hunter, trapper, banker, bank guard, I mean there’s so many possibilities with this game and it feels like all they did was tried to make a GTA online clone for the cash. I’m throwing this idea out there in hopes that someone in rockstar sees it and gives it thought. This game is nothing like gtav and should stop being made into a clone as a cash grab. It’s not fair to your customers. We should be heard. Let them hear this and spread this idea wherever you can if you like the idea. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
El mercenario

With the new bounty hunting system, if you have high honor and the law dosent kill in you in sight in every state of the map, you can take the role of the bounty hunter.

 

Now you can search for the map for players with high bounties and kill them to get money, like 20 dollars or a maximum of 40.

 

While the most high level and dangerous is the target is, the more money and EXP you will get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

R* teased us by mentioning more contacts for stranger missions. I'm hoping that Black Belle and/or Sadie Adler will be added to Red Dead Online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

I also want these as purchasable hats, after stealing this one from a gang hideout leader. 

 

0_0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia
11 hours ago, Red Lynx 23 said:

R* teased us by mentioning more contacts for stranger missions. I'm hoping that Black Belle and/or Sadie Adler will be added to Red Dead Online.

Yeeees please add Sadie and let us kill asshole-macho chauvinists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assblaster
Posted (edited)

I really do want this handgun, used by Jeff Bridges in the True Grit remake, in that scene near the end where he dual-wields from horseback...the Colt Dragoon! It was a monster revolver, weighing in at 4 and a half pounds with .44 cal:

wc5nlXr.jpg

But I'd also take (and be happy with) a Remington 1875:

OaVu2cD.jpg

This is the world of gunslingers & handgun duels! We need more revolvers! And I must admit, I do wish they'd beef 'em up a little -- let 'em pack more of a punch.☠️ 

Edited by Assblaster
(grammar)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spicy_Biscuits
On 3/2/2019 at 4:07 PM, MarstonMaine said:

I had this idea, and I was told it wasn’t bad so I’m posting it everywhere hoping it comes to life in some fashion in the game. 

 

Imagine a true roleplaying experience, you can be a plantation owner, sheriff, deputy, outlaw, rancher, general store owner, general store worker, serial killer, hunter, trapper, banker, bank guard, I mean there’s so many possibilities with this game and it feels like all they did was tried to make a GTA online clone for the cash. I’m throwing this idea out there in hopes that someone in rockstar sees it and gives it thought. This game is nothing like gtav and should stop being made into a clone as a cash grab. It’s not fair to your customers. We should be heard. Let them hear this and spread this idea wherever you can if you like the idea. Thanks. 

You ever consider working for R*?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr.Rosenthal
Posted (edited)
On 3/2/2019 at 5:07 PM, MarstonMaine said:

I had this idea, and I was told it wasn’t bad so I’m posting it everywhere hoping it comes to life in some fashion in the game. 

 

Imagine a true roleplaying experience, you can be a plantation owner, sheriff, deputy, outlaw, rancher, general store owner, general store worker, serial killer, hunter, trapper, banker, bank guard, I mean there’s so many possibilities with this game and it feels like all they did was tried to make a GTA online clone for the cash. I’m throwing this idea out there in hopes that someone in rockstar sees it and gives it thought. This game is nothing like gtav and should stop being made into a clone as a cash grab. It’s not fair to your customers. We should be heard. Let them hear this and spread this idea wherever you can if you like the idea. Thanks. 

 

What a dream, but I think it’s far off into the future. I’ve had similar thoughts on GTAO and that businesses should be heavily expanded on.

 

(This is all pipe dreaming, so bear with me)

 

1. Make all properties purchasable and make a functioning real estate market dependant on popularity of locations and adjust prices accordingly

 

2. Make a functioning stock market for the businesses that players choose to own or invest in. If you buy a gun shop in a popular area and lots of players are using it, you’ll earn more (but buying the shop itself would also cost you more).

 

3. If you have a farm, you can sell your crops/meat to a nearby general store or butcher and make money that way. But maybe you’d make more money contracting people to ship your crops up into the snowy areas of the map, where food is more scarce? Those contractors would themselves have a businesses of ”secure transport” - if they’re often successful, they’ll get a higher rating and they’ll cost more, if they’re not, they’re cheap but if they get attacked on the way you risk losing your shipment.

 

4. Hunters could make a living off of collecting rare hides in one part of the map and sell in a remote different area for added profit. Either transport themselves or hire a shipping agency (here, maybe the hunter doing it himself would only have one carriage but if he paid up to hire people they’ve already invested in carriages for their business, so they could ship more - at a higher price of course)

 

5. Proper PvP bounty hunting. No explanation needed, really.

 

... the list goes on. I realize all this would be extremely difficult to make happen though, so I don’t see it happening anytime soon. But it’d be so cool to have a real, functioning economy in the game.. talk about longevity, you’d never run out of stuff to  do, aim for, or investments to make.

 

They could even make it so that weather affects things - a risky move to an area could be devastating if a snowstorm comes in, etc etc etc.

 

But man, would such a game have to be more robust and not as glitchy as what we have. Anyway. Enough dreaming. More to the point considering what we have:

 

I really wish I had Dutch’s (functioning) grammophone player in my camp tent and not a sh*tty, unusable prop camera. ☹️

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
volta2001

have they added Grab the Bag? if not, then that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr goshawk
Posted (edited)

I really wish very soon they let us have free second change to change the character appearance or I probably just stop playing.. My character looks so lame and ugly now it makes the game unplayable. First I playd to rank 21 but then realized i can't stand how he looks anymore and made a new, but now im in rank 24 with this new one and its just uglier than the old one.. also really hard to tell if hes girl or men.. smh

I don't want to start over again. I even used 30$ of real money to get some items so f*ck no I don't want to lose them by starting again. 

 

..also sort of funny how someones were saying that rdr online is not going to be wild west version of gta online, but what we got? Literally wild west version of gta v online.

Theres really no any difference. Except in this you can hunt and fish and ride horse.

Same peoples claimed its going to be more rp, serious and realistic, but its not. Just same stupid arcadeish gta online crap thats fun for couple months. 

I mostly just play the gun rush, because the free roam has nothing to do and its full of annoying dicks randomly shooting everyone.

Whats the point of playing this grinding simulator..

I love the single player mode, but r* clearly has no idea what their doing when they make online games. It has potential but they want to go to the stupid grinding direction and soon theres pink unicorns shooting rainbows outta their asses.

Edited by mr goshawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

For the Trapper to open all his stands around the map. I would take some price adjusting if we could buy outfits made from various perfect pelts, feathers, or skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr goshawk
The Deadite

Double hip holsters... the one that the online character and Arthur wear looks awful, rather just use the default one instead of the double holster i upgraded to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MostlyPonies
On 3/2/2019 at 10:55 AM, Jabalous said:

Not that I'm excited about properties as I only care for what Story content we'll get, but for those who are, this is maybe an early peek. 

 

oIyezVl.png

You'll still pay a daily fee while Cripps camps in your back yard.

On 3/9/2019 at 9:10 AM, mr goshawk said:

I really wish very soon they let us have free second change to change the character appearance or I probably just stop playing.. My character looks so lame and ugly now it makes the game unplayable. First I playd to rank 21 but then realized i can't stand how he looks anymore and made a new, but now im in rank 24 with this new one and its just uglier than the old one.. also really hard to tell if hes girl or men.. smh

I don't want to start over again. I even used 30$ of real money to get some items so f*ck no I don't want to lose them by starting again. 

 

..also sort of funny how someones were saying that rdr online is not going to be wild west version of gta online, but what we got? Literally wild west version of gta v online.

Theres really no any difference. Except in this you can hunt and fish and ride horse.

Same peoples claimed its going to be more rp, serious and realistic, but its not. Just same stupid arcadeish gta online crap thats fun for couple months. 

I mostly just play the gun rush, because the free roam has nothing to do and its full of annoying dicks randomly shooting everyone.

Whats the point of playing this grinding simulator..

I love the single player mode, but r* clearly has no idea what their doing when they make online games. It has potential but they want to go to the stupid grinding direction and soon theres pink unicorns shooting rainbows outta their asses.

How about if your new character can inherit stuff from your old character? You get all of your clothes, guns, gold, money, horses, and other items delivered to you after finishing the introduction mission, from an "estranged distant relative." I think paying for an appearance change would be easier though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MostlyPonies
On 3/2/2019 at 11:07 AM, MarstonMaine said:

I'm throwing this idea out there in hopes that someone in rockstar sees it and gives it thought.

They're not going to see this. We've sent them ideas directly for 5 years and they didn't listen to any of it as you can see from how much they had to change and how much is still left out of RDO. But they do seem to be listening now. Give them feedback on their website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4eyedcoupe

I'm sure someone has mentioned it before, but I would like to see different holster/draw styles.  I would love to be able to cross draw, dual wield cross draw(See Micah), or even dual wield normal draw with both holsters on the side(see Dutch).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery

As R* are making us pay for emotes, I'd at least prefer something I wouldn't mind paying for, like this

la3NESe.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assblaster
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

As R* are making us pay for emotes, I'd at least prefer something I wouldn't mind paying for, like this

la3NESe.gif

Love that movie. Speaking of emotes from movies, there are some I could think of making from other movies: how about one or two from Eastwood, or the John Wayne walkstyle, an emote or two from Steve McQueen...the list could go on and on.

 

P.S. We do need a lot more walkstyles. Not many to choose from.

Edited by Assblaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assblaster

I've said it before but I can't emphasize how much I want a hound dog to gather up my birds before they despawn. Damn birds disappear quicker than lightning. Other mmos have pets so why not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Son of Dutch
Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2019 at 9:04 AM, Red Lynx 23 said:

R* teased us by mentioning more contacts for stranger missions. I'm hoping that Black Belle and/or Sadie Adler will be added to Red Dead Online.

Sadie won’t be added in online simply  because she wasn’t a bounty hunter in 1898 

Edited by Son of Dutch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheExclusiveMan

Properties, farming, cattle rustling and mini games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrismads

I want a grill. Or something that'll let me cook alot of meat at the same time.

And a cooking pot for the tonics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.