Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    2. GTANet 20th Anniversary

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

SPOILER:RDR2 Leaks Discussion ONLY Thread


Ryancoke66

Recommended Posts

I noticed a few things in the short game play leak that were pretty cool:

 

Firstly, the weapon wheel was clean with the duel wield at the top and each pistol on the side so you can choose to only use one pistol. 

Another thing was at the top left corner in the beginning it was a notification saying Arthur obtained a premium pack of cigarettes and with each premium pack he'll also receive collectible a cigarette card, nice touches I thought. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Horse was named Max. If you stand next to it you can press L1 to access weapons on the horse or Right on the D-Pad to access your cargo in the horse saddle bags.

 

Arthur could of talked his way out of the situation with the lawmen too. He was also wearing the PS4 exclusive outfit.

Edited by DGSimo
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DGSimo said:

Horse was named Max. If you stand next to it you can press L1 to access weapons on the horse or Right on the D-Pad to access your cargo in the horse saddle bags.

 

Arthur could of talked his way out of the situation with the lawmen too. He was also wearing the PS4 exclusive outfit.

That probably explains the clipping of the hat lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That happens when you give time and money to an amazing company like R* 

I think only GTa 6 will beat this game maybe I to hyped but... hats off ro R*

Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now I was scrolling to twitter and the map has been leak. Well partially. But supposedly it’s bigger than we expected it to be.

Just now, infectedG636 said:

Right now I was scrolling to twitter and the map has been leak. Well partially. But supposedly it’s bigger than we expected it to be.

Don’t ask me usernames......I don’t wanna be banned ,.,

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting detail on the map: the red areas in the lower part of West Elizabeth and Valentine.

 

Does that mean that story affect our progression in certain areas of the map?

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBruceAlmighty
26 minutes ago, Alexlecj said:

Interesting detail on the map: the red areas in the lower part of West Elizabeth and Valentine.

 

Does that mean that story affect our progression in certain areas of the map?

If you notice, the map says that Arthur has a bounty of $175. My guess is that those red areas are where Arthur is wanted/committed the crimes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheBruceAlmighty said:

If you notice, the map says that Arthur has a bounty of $175. My guess is that those red areas are where Arthur is wanted/committed the crimes.

Actually - the 175 bounty seems to be for the region his cursor is hovering over (New Hanover?). Red over Blackwater, Valentine and Fort Wallace could mean anything, although Fort Wallace looks like a quest spot. Map leak suggests a lot of it is covered with fog of war. I think this is just a small portion of the map and you can scroll to all sides

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBruceAlmighty
28 minutes ago, Jedah said:

Check your PM after that come back here and apologize for this

 

If you wouldn't mind, could you PM me it. I would like to see the credibility of this 'map.'

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Falcon 1-1 said:

as apparently the mods are going to ban me despite this being a spoiler thread.

There are very good reasons for this. It's a spoiler thread not a posting leaks thread. We're letting you discuss them just not post links to them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone could PM me the map,  or a link to the map,  it would be appreciated.  I don't want to know anything else,  though,  please. 

 

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen the gameplay, that does look impressive, wow. I liked the interrogation wanted level stuff. I don't give two craps about clipping as this is a video game and you have no idea how hard it is to not make objects clip in 3D, from what I've seen before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I've seen the gameplay, that does look impressive, wow. I liked the interrogation wanted level stuff. I don't give two craps about clipping as this is a video game and you have no idea how hard it is to not make objects clip in 3D, from what I've seen before.

Totally agree, I think everyone needs to realise that this is still a video game, a huge one at that! Looks incredible IMO

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ThereIsNoBathroom said:

@Spider-Vice 

Notifications from Armadillo doesn't work at all. Can you guys fix it? 

This might be because it's a protected forum... Not sure if anything can be done. Have escalated it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.