2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
gta3rookie

how to push the police enforcer from SI to Portland at the early stage of the game (PC version)?

gta3rookie

Hello guys 😀

Like my name says, I am a gta3 rookie, so I've tried to follow the great advice available in that forum (kudos and thanks :^:), e.g. using the Portland tunnel glitch to enter SI and SSV early in the game.

So far I've achieved the following:

- 53% completion, criminal rating executioner 3521

- 100 hidden packages collected

- 20 unique stunts and 20 rampages completed

- Paramedic level 12 (took about 3 months though, my stats say I 've saved 168 ppl, real figure likely closer to 500 but I generally stopped and reloaded the last save game when I saw I wouldnt make it, which happened A LOT)

- vigilante and fire fighter side missions completed

- all offroad missions and RC toyz missions complete

- Portland import/export complete

- EV crane missing FBI car, tank and enforcer

- SSV import/export missing the BF injection

Now I've tried to push the enforcer into the ground at the spot between Liberty campus and the stadium (SI) as recommended in the forum, somehow it does go a bit underground but then pops back out, have tried all trees and walls close to the west side of the stadium. Does anyone know an alternative location to push the enforcer into the ground in Staunton Island? From there, I want to bring it back to Portland before officially unlocking Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale, sort of a challenge I know but I like challenges 🤨

Thanks in advance, hope you can help 🤒

Evil empire

You can easily circulate between Portland and Staunton from the game start using my Fast unsinking Liberty cars mod.

Edited by Evil empire

gta3rookie

Hi Evil, thx for the answer but I try to play without adding any mods to my game, only using using available glitches to make the impossible possible at the early stage (for example going from Portland to SI and SSV before those are unlocked, bringing back the barracks OL from SI to PT, etc...). Do you have any tips how to do it with the enforcer without adding any mods? 🤨

Lethal Vaccine

Enforcer: Get 4 Stars in Portland, steal Enforcer, pick up 3-4 Police Bribes from the Safehouse (Only spawns when Vigilante is complete 20 Kills per Island...60 Kills in total), and then drive it to the Crane.  Simple stuff.

Barracks OL: Only works on PC and Mobile.  DOES not work on PS2 (will be showing a Video how it does NOT work on PS2 in the coming week or so, probably)

Shown at 11:15

Do this on PS2, game just will spawn the Barracks OL in the Hospital Parking Lot when it falls below the ground.  It keeps doing this.

fnxrak is still relevant in the GTA and Special Vehicle Community! :D

That evil guy will endlessly recommend ONLY cheating Methods with Mods on how to "play the games."  Just go through his posting history and you'll see.

Edited by Lethal Vaccine

Evil empire
57 minutes ago, gta3rookie said:

Hi Evil, thx for the answer but I try to play without adding any mods to my game, only using using available glitches to make the impossible possible at the early stage (for example going from Portland to SI and SSV before those are unlocked, bringing back the barracks OL from SI to PT, etc...). Do you have any tips how to do it with the enforcer without adding any mods? 🤨

No 45.gif

gta3rookie
19 minutes ago, Lethal Vaccine said:

Enforcer: Get 4 Stars in Portland, steal Enforcer, pick up 3-4 Police Bribes from the Safehouse (Only spawns when Vigilante is complete 20 Kills per Island...60 Kills in total), and then drive it to the Crane.  Simple stuff.

Barracks OL: Only works on PC and Mobile.  DOES not work on PS2 (will be showing a Video how it does NOT work on PS2 in the coming week or so, probably)

Shown at 11:15

Do this on PS2, game just will spawn the Barracks OL in the Hospital Parking Lot when it falls below the ground.  It keeps doing this.

fnxrak is still relevant in the GTA and Special Vehicle Community! :D

That evil guy will endlessly recommend ONLY cheating Methods with Mods on how to "play the games."  Just go through his posting history and you'll see.

Thanks, thats more like it, already have the barracks OL-  pushed it through the ground near the hospital and delivered it to Portland EV crane. 4-star wanted level I tried it never could get the enforcer into the safehouse though, destroyed vehicles disappear pretty fast, but then again I am only a rookie in the game so maybe I'm doing something wrong 😕

gta3rookie
2 minutes ago, Lethal Vaccine said:

Oh, I know it's more like it :D

As for the Enforcer, what I usually would do it just load up the Save, then use the RPG or something to blow up Cars outside in the street until I get 4 Stars, then I would jack a random Vehicle and drive around until I found an Enforcer ROADBLOCK and then stole one of those, picked up some Bribes, and delivered it.  I couldn't find the Enforcer driving around much on PS2, but could find the Roadblocks pretty commonly, so that is what I did to get it.  You deliver the Enforcer immediately.  You don't put it in your Garage.  It won't fit in the Garage.  It's too big for Portland.

Thanks again, watching the video now, of course makes more sense to get an undamaged enforcer, silly me 😮

George Costanza
23 minutes ago, Lethal Vaccine said:

You deliver the Enforcer immediately.  You don't put it in your Garage.  It won't fit in the Garage.  It's too big for Portland.

ohDKCIO.jpg

unknown.png

gta3rookie
4 hours ago, Lethal Vaccine said:

Thanks so much!! :karmaeater: Just did it - 4 star was a bit tricky so I just made myself a DP taxi at the crusher before, found an enforcer at one of the road blocks, stole and drove it to my safehouse just to play it safe. Now all I need to complete the EV crane are a tank and an FBI car. Thanks again :^:

perennial

Easier method for the Enforcer at the beginning of the game: park a taxi at the Portland police station, hold the Taxi Driver side mission activation button and get out of the car. Pick up to 'Busted' information icon while holding the button and watch the cutscene until the Enforcer spawns in front of the police station. Then stop holding the button to end the cutscene and just steal the Enforcer without getting a wanted level. Works on my PC, not sure about other platforms.

gta3rookie
6 minutes ago, perennial said:

Easier method for the Enforcer at the beginning of the game: park a taxi at the Portland police station, hold the Taxi Driver side mission activation button and get out of the car. Pick up to 'Busted' information icon while holding the button and watch the cutscene until the Enforcer spawns in front of the police station. Then stop holding the button to end the cutscene and just steal the Enforcer without getting a wanted level. Works on my PC, not sure about other platforms.

Nice one, might try it just for fun (enforcer already delivered at the EV crane)

1 minute ago, Lethal Vaccine said:

No problem.  And I am sure you're aware that the FBI Car and Rhino are not available in the beginning.

Unless...Need I say more?  Anyone can tell you "use Mods" and have it all easy and handed to you, but some people like to actually work for what they want.  Glad you managed.

Good luck.

Thanks and I agree...Way I see it, struggling to succeed is part of the fun, Gripped! took me some 30+ tries but the feeling when I finally made it was worth it 🤪 Will have to wait for fbi car and rhino to be unlocked in the game, so I'll start moving on with the main missions, next target an AP Cheetah in the Portland safehouse...

lol232
On 10/18/2018 at 4:02 PM, Evil empire said:

You can easily circulate between Portland and Staunton from the game start using my Fast unsinking Liberty cars mod.

If you're gonna use mods you might as well just use trainers and save editors to get what you want. It completely beats the purpose.

Evil empire
On 12/26/2018 at 3:09 AM, lol232 said:

If you're gonna use mods you might as well just use trainers and save editors to get what you want. It completely beats the purpose.

It's a point of view.