Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Thank you


JohnPacar
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just created an account on this forum just to show my appreciation for your work (and i will keep an eye on this for future updates)

Thank you, for all the members of the team behind this project, i saw some posts saying you guys were desmotivated due to annoying demand from the users.

You guys are amazing, preserving the glory of 3 games, adding only content that fits in to the universe.. where everybody else just wants to add fortnite animations and ferraris and GTRs cars.

You guys are the real MVP, who ever you are, from the leader to the newest modder that just added 1 car(example). Thank you.

Continue your great work, i await patiently and very hyped for the online version. Please make a topic with 2 months or so before the launch asking us what we want to see!

THANK YOU! 

PS: Oh and btw your official website, isnt working :(
 

Edited by JohnPacar
forgot to write something
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JohnPacar said:

I just created an account on this forum just to show my appreciation for your work (and i will keep an eye on this for future updates)

Thank you, for all the members of the team behind this project, i saw some posts saying you guys were desmotivated due to annoying demand from the users.

You guys are amazing, preserving the glory of 3 games, adding only content that fits in to the universe.. where everybody else just wants to add fortnite animations and ferraris and GTRs cars.

You guys are the real MVP, who ever you are, from the leader to the newest modder that just added 1 car(example). Thank you.

Continue your great work, i await patiently and very hyped for the online version. Please make a topic with 2 months or so before the launch asking us what we want to see!

THANK YOU! 

PS: Oh and btw your official website, isnt working :(
 

Who ask for fortnite animations? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, TarRebririon said:

Who ask for fortnite animations? 

not in this server, but in many other servers across MTA and SAMP.. i already saw some with "added fortnite animation", which is ridiculous! 

Edited by JohnPacar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JohnPacar said:

not in this server, but in many other servers across MTA and SAMP.. i already saw some with "added fortnite animation", which is ridiculous! 

True but we can't stop people

 

Btw, fortnite anim seems dumb for SA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TarRebririon said:

True but we can't stop people

 

Btw, fortnite anim seems dumb for SA

in my opinion everything outside from the SA world is dumb, thats why this project is amazing.. they protect the glory of this virtual universe

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.