3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

[SNP] Help! Vigilante mission [Android 1.06 & above]

DANGER0US

Go to solution Solved by Male01,

My game also kept crashing. I didn't give up and I did everything I could think of. It's harder to play the Windows Store version on a laptop but I managed to complete this side mission. It's a long story but here is your new save file:

https://gtasnp.com/8tNmWS

And yes, I am the same person who helped you every other time. That is the reason why I didn't give up when my game kept crashing.

2 hours ago, Male01 said:

My game also kept crashing. I didn't give up and I did everything I could think of. It's harder to play the Windows Store version on a laptop but I managed to complete this side mission. It's a long story but here is your new save file:

And yes, I am the same person who helped you every other time. That is the reason why I didn't give up when my game kept crashing.

Yeah I knew it was you. Thanks mate. You know my progress of the game. 

2 hours ago, Male01 said:

You used a cheat for money. I didn't liked that. I wanted to earn own money to buy safe houses all over the map. 

• Solution

Whoops. Sorry about that. The long story I mentioned was way longer. I actually mixed up my saves and the money was my only issue I did what I could to make sure nothing could damage the save file and I made multiple backups in case one caused crashes. The save with the money was as far as I could get. Also, the completion of this mission could have cost you your Broadway but I got as far as returning that. By the way, I can play the PC version with an extended draw distance and Project 2dfx without lag but the Windows Store version, the one I used to help you, has lag even when not at the highest settings. In order to complete the mission, I saved a Rhino at Doherty and I used it to complete the mission. With all the fires and collisions, that Rhino barely survived the missions and exploded shortly after reaching Doherty.

I barely just noticed the money issue. After searching through so many folders, I have uploaded the save file but with only the profits of the side mission. What you were asking for is located here:

https://gtasnp.com/i4nBEW

Also, if you ever need help, make sure to not save in Madd Dogg's mansion or the Johnson House. Madd Dogg's mansion has a glitch that makes basketballs stop appearing, which is why you should never save there at all. The Windows Store version, the version I use, crashes when leaving the Johnson House. Even though Android is not affected, saving in the Johnson house would make it harder for me to help you.

Edited by Male01

19 hours ago, Male01 said:

Whoops. Sorry about that. The long story I mentioned was way longer. I actually mixed up my saves and the money was my only issue I did what I could to make sure nothing could damage the save file and I made multiple backups in case one caused crashes. The save with the money was as far as I could get. Also, the completion of this mission could have cost you your Broadway but I got as far as returning that. By the way, I can play the PC version with an extended draw distance and Project 2dfx without lag but the Windows Store version, the one I used to help you, has lag even when not at the highest settings. In order to complete the mission, I saved a Rhino at Doherty and I used it to complete the mission. With all the fires and collisions, that Rhino barely survived the missions and exploded shortly after reaching Doherty.

I barely just noticed the money issue. After searching through so many folders, I have uploaded the save file but with only the profits of the side mission. What you were asking for is located here:

https://gtasnp.com/i4nBEW

Also, if you ever need help, make sure to not save in Madd Dogg's mansion or the Johnson House. Madd Dogg's mansion has a glitch that makes basketballs stop appearing, which is why you should never save there at all. The Windows Store version, the version I use, crashes when leaving the Johnson House. Even though Android is not affected, saving in the Johnson house would make it harder for me to help you.

Thanks for all of your help.