1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Mysterdogg

[SA] Mgg's Vehicles

Mysterdogg

ZbwWxUy.png

EUtXrP9.png

Hello everyone, Mysterdogg here! and yeah! I've started this topic to talk about my ported, updated, fixed, improved & even redesigned vehicles from GTA (IV)V/O taking full advantage of mods like Vehfuncs by @Junior_Djjr & ImVehFt by @DK22Pac alongside some other complementary mods made by me if required.

rcGQWGs.png

Spoiler

-I won't accept requests but I'm always open to new ideas. of course, similar to my style and not too complicated. Think Originally.

-Keep in mind that I'm known for never release my vehicle mods, so expect long times of waiting between vehicle and vehicle.

-Beta testers, livery makers, contributors and all of the people involved in any of my vehicles will be mentioned in the credits of every release.

tnxQicv.png

Spoiler

As in 2014, my idea is the same actually: to focus on everyday vehicles.

uNvjzjd.jpg

My original model made in 2014, took me days to make it.

APiWKWB.jpg

My new model, took me only a few hours to reach or actually surpass the quality of my previous design. This one has a closer look to its real-life counterpart than the original model and my first attempt of 2014.

Thanks to @TG_Stig, @TheBigDuck, @M4k3@Kingbing for their help.

dxavGgT.png

Edited by Mysterdogg

Mysterdogg

Example of Lore-Friendly Extras:

Spoiler

lWjR9cA.jpg

I'm a huge fan of lore stories, so which could be your stories or explanations if you find those objects in your Airtug once you've arrived to work? or you are probably wondering why your flight was delayed? there are many questions generated by a couple of random objects!

Edited by Mysterdogg

Mysterdogg

Enhanced Lore-Friendly Tires Tread! 

Tires Tread Comparison:

Spoiler

Here we have a default tire design:

Spoiler

snC1jAP.png

And here we have some of my designs:

Spoiler

G5Q3wed.png

With some additions like normalmaps, the designs look a lot better!

Thanks to @TG_Stig for his Enhanced Tires Textures and for allowing me to use it as a complement to this.

Edited by Mysterdogg

Mysterdogg

Carcols.dat Progress:

Spoiler

FmVXYjR.png

For the effects, I'm using my own env map together with SkyGFX and ImVehFt. For the tests I'm using the Scramjet, I've been working on it for a while.

Talking about the carcols data file, I've made over 60 new colors, mostly from real-life like the International Racing colors or the Classic Limited colors but also some custom colors for the rims & calipers and some others from GTA IV & V, as seen in the picture above.

You can check my guide for learning how to edit the mentioned data file!

Edited by Mysterdogg

Mysterdogg

Example of a WiP rim:

Spoiler

dstsEnj.png

Still in progress, the final result may vary or be completely different. Thanks to VehFuncs I can have multiple wheel designs inside one model. 

Example of the new car colors in-game:

Spoiler

iHGipGA.jpg8fftXre.jpg1FDDAPA.jpg

In those photos, you can see the fourth color system working in my WiP Scramjet. I've been using this car for most of my tests thanks to its high poly-count it's perfect for testing env maps and such things. The primary color is used for the body, the four colors seen there are from real-life limited edition colors from iconic classic cars. The secondary color is used for the interior, although it's barely visible there, you can see black, white, red & beige, all of them based on the generic interiors from GTA IV & V. The tertiary color is used for the caliper, as the previous one it's barely visible but you can see red & yellow. And for the Quaternary color, which is being used for the rim, you can see red, white & blue, all of them based on the International Racing Colors.

WiP Graphic Enhancement:

Spoiler

Ef6T8e0.jpgY2e85X4.jpg

Thanks to @Kingbing for the help & suggestions. This new part of the project is related with the graphics but also aimed for the Win10 users that like me can't stand, don't like or simply can't play with ENBs (even with a gamer PC). My first try was only with SkyGFX but I never really liked the result, after that I started working with Reshade and the result can be found in the Screens & Media topic; after a while, I saw Kingning's work so I wanted to reach that same quality, I talked with him and led me to this. Right now, with the usage of different complementary mods like SkyGFX, Reshade, Shadows Settings Extender & California Timecyc I'm being able to have the same quality of top ENBs or even better with the advantage of almost no FPS drop.

Edited by Mysterdogg

UnitedMel

Great stuff

Mysterdogg
On 2/8/2019 at 6:38 AM, UnitedMel said:

Great stuff

Thanks! sorry for the really late reply, I'm taking a break from this project and focusing on "Madness Arsenal" instead. Once that is done, I will be returning; updating the content of the topic and hopefully finally releasing something 😅

XIVVII

I'm not good at programming and stuff but I have a question. 

Can you use a vehicle model from a platform into a different platform? 

Like can I use the PC vehicle textures posted all over the forums, inside my GTA Sa mobile version?

Also is it possible to change stats of vehicles such as speed or grip using the .dff files only (not sure if it's named that on PC version, but I found out it's called that on mobile files) 

Mysterdogg
3 minutes ago, XIVVII said:

Can you use a vehicle model from a platform into a different platform? 

Sure! many modders have ported models from PC to Mobile, Mobile to PC, PS2 to PC, Xbox to PC, etc. 

4 minutes ago, XIVVII said:

can I use the PC vehicle textures posted all over the forums, inside my GTA Sa mobile version?

I'm not a mobile player nor a mobile modder so I've never tried something like that but as far as I know every 3D model of the mobile version it's linked to a textures folder. 

6 minutes ago, XIVVII said:

Also is it possible to change stats of vehicles such as speed or grip using the .dff files only

As I said, I'm not a mobile modder so I don't know anything about its system. In the PC version we got multiple data files dedicated to 3D models, for example for the speed of a vehicle we must edit the handling.cfg file, for the wheel properties we must edit the vehicles.ide file, for the body colors we must edit the carcols.dat file, etc. 

I suggest you checking this topic in case you wanna request a mod or need some help with mobile modding. 

XIVVII
2 minutes ago, Mysterdogg said:

I suggest you checking this topic in case you wanna request a mod or need some help with mobile modding. 

THANK YOU

I was searching for this topic for ages since I don't have any console or PC, only mobile with all GTA mobile games (and bully) 

The search bar wasn't much helpful 

Again, thank you :)

gamermek1234

Awesome work! :^:

Mysterdogg
Posted (edited)

Thanks, @gamermek1234! Although I'm still keeping this project on stand-by I've recently made a few changes in my Airtug but also updated a few other vehicles also in development. 

Edited by Mysterdogg