Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Libertad

Beard Styles Gallery - Which one will you pick?

Recommended Posts

Libertad

3yrXD2N.jpg

 

JeVqU6O.jpg

 

cYLuIW5.jpg

 

ke1XLMd.jpg

 

al61H37.jpg

 

eFTJo2r.jpg

 

Ay4Bdln.jpg

 

IMnzzHg.jpg

 

E6sC7uq.jpg

 

yX3GeiY.jpg

 

Bn8mbn0.jpg

 

BzdSG87.jpg

 

FH2arP2.jpg

 

LaU0q8F.jpg

 

oPnFoSp.jpg

 

wCbv43p.jpg

 

wJoXyRz.jpg

 

kC6rpLj.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Self-Destructive Man

I'll pick a Goatee, like I always do (maybe go bald too)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The FoolYT

I would probably go with the clean shaven route or maybe a style simliar to the 5'o clock shadow. So the first image pretty much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slohbur

Man this fits so well for some reason. That'll be my choice now for sure.

al61H37.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MessedUpPro

I'm going for the chops in the last image. Gonna dress him like Old Man Logan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ

So far i'm loving the owld mutton chops for Arthur...i'll experiment a bit though

 

az17SLx.png

 

Also is it me, or does anyone else prefer his blue farmer default shirt?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BretMaverick777
1 hour ago, DEADWOODZ said:

So far i'm loving the owld mutton chops for Arthur...i'll experiment a bit though

 

az17SLx.png

 

Also is it me, or does anyone else prefer his blue farmer default shirt?

 

Nah, too plain for me.   I kinda prefer the cold mountain gear he's been styling lately. 

 

Another question:   I know it's blasphemy, but does anyone know if hat OFF is an option in the game?  At least for Online? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Negan009

Stubble. Maybe a beard in wintertime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
3 hours ago, slohbur said:

Man this fits so well for some reason. That'll be my choice now for sure.

al61H37.jpg

haha, when I saw it I was thinking 'arthur looks like timothy dalton, (for some reason)'...

...and then I saw your avatar. FATE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDadRedemption

E6sC7uq.jpg

 

 

this one the handlebar but with a clean shave on the rest of the face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver

Second image. The closer I can make him look like The Man With No Name, the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc

Rough. Very rough. Not committed to one type of facial hair, although generally I'll be going with a huge mustache. Unless my Arthur happens to be doing something fancy that I specifically feel he should shave for, I'll always have him a bit scruffy. He's a brutal, take-no-sh*t cowboy and should look like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gunboat138

As close to Dutch Mantel as humanly possible, who I'd post pic of, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to post pictures.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc
15 minutes ago, Gunboat138 said:

As close to Dutch Mantel as humanly possible, who I'd post pic of, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to post pictures.  

 

Right click image > Copy image location > Paste here

220px-Zeb_Colter_April_2014.jpg

 

That is some mustache for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gunboat138
50 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Right click image > Copy image location > Paste here

220px-Zeb_Colter_April_2014.jpg

 

That is some mustache for sure

Early 80's Dutch was even better.  Long hair and a cowboy hat. He's just a badass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tre288
3 hours ago, BretMaverick777 said:

Nah, too plain for me.   I kinda prefer the cold mountain gear he's been styling lately. 

 

Another question:   I know it's blasphemy, but does anyone know if hat OFF is an option in the game?  At least for Online? 

It has to be.. right?

 

If not I'll go out of my way to get my hat shot off and just never bother replacing it. I'm not really a hat guy.

 

In RDR I always rocked the Rebel Reyes outfit because I like the poncho, and bandana/cloth tied around the head instead of the hats.

 

Occasionally rocked the sombrero, but hopefully this time I can rock one in whatever attire I want, with the most twisty of moustaches haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1bud

Uhmm....where are the handlebar mustaches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BretMaverick777
1 hour ago, Mach1bud said:

Uhmm....where are the handlebar mustaches?

If I can't rock a Wyatt Earp, imma cancel my pre-order 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Negan009
1 hour ago, Mach1bud said:

Uhmm....where are the handlebar mustaches?

Mq5Bn3i.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1bud
1 minute ago, MostWantedMVP said:

Mq5Bn3i.png

Uh no.

 

002941_01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Negan009

@Mach1bud lmao. I was joking. Here you go.

 

C5jcOvn.png

Edited by MostWantedMVP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sandereas

Does anybody know if the beard grows over time? Can't remember seeing that anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Libertad
49 minutes ago, Sandereas said:

Does anybody know if the beard grows over time? Can't remember seeing that anywhere.

Yeah it does, confirmed by multiple articles.

 

Interestingly, you can only style your hair/beard when it reaches a certain length. You can't walk into a barber's with a bald head and leave with an afro.

 

Really cool attention to detail. 

Edited by Libertad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonVegaSuarez
1 hour ago, Sandereas said:

Does anybody know if the beard grows over time? Can't remember seeing that anywhere.

Hair and beard grows over time.

 

Arthur can shave at his camp. You can actually pick which parts of the face to shave or trim.

 

For a haircut you need to go to a barber in a town. There you can only get your hair cut or styled, not magically leave with longer hair than what you had when you got there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sabre91

The last option made me think about Brokeback Mountain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
berzelmayr
16 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

haha, when I saw it I was thinking 'arthur looks like timothy dalton, (for some reason)'...

...and then I saw your avatar. FATE!

I rather associated the mustache with Ron Swanson. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sandereas
2 hours ago, Libertad said:

Yeah it does, confirmed by multiple articles.

 

Interestingly, you can only style your hair/beard when it reaches a certain length. You can't walk into a barber's with a bald head and leave with an afro.

 

Really cool attention to detail. 

 

2 hours ago, LeonVegaSuarez said:

Hair and beard grows over time.

 

Arthur can shave at his camp. You can actually pick which parts of the face to shave or trim.

 

For a haircut you need to go to a barber in a town. There you can only get your hair cut or styled, not magically leave with longer hair than what you had when you got there.

Wow! That is more depth I could have hoped for! Very nice detail indeed. Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Im2akillerfish

I'll provably keep Arthur clean shaven, dunno about hair yet. I need to see how customizable they are. I may not actually use any hats, I really dig the no hat + bandana look from a recent screenshot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.