Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

MeteorMate

EXTRA CLEO MOD REQUEST

Recommended Posts

MeteorMate

Guys,

 

Gta underground is a great game to play with the extended map and optional cleo mods that are included. I have the latest 3.3.6 snapshot standalone version of GTA Underground. But the only thing i wanna see is how to install extra cleo mods. Like the cheat menu (yeah ik there is a debug menu already but i need the cheat menu only!) or the magic mop for gta sa etc. Is there a way i can download and install the mods in GTA UNDERGROUND without it crashing....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IssamRocks

try asking the devs or test if these mods work perfectly for you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeteorMate
On 10/7/2018 at 12:24 AM, IssamRocks said:

try asking the devs or test if these mods work perfectly for you.

 

I made the req hoping the devs would see it and as you said I tried using other cleo mods which are not optional.they crashed my game

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IssamRocks

you should also remember that GTA underground mod is a mod in development.there are lots of things yet to come.you will never know they might somehow make all the mods compatible and make all old save files compatible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeteorMate
On 10/8/2018 at 6:26 PM, IssamRocks said:

you should also remember that GTA underground mod is a mod in development.there are lots of things yet to come.you will never know they might somehow make all the mods compatible and make all old save files compatible.

hmm k then thanks 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin
On 10/6/2018 at 9:20 AM, MeteorMate said:

Guys,

 

Gta underground is a great game to play with the extended map and optional cleo mods that are included. I have the latest 3.3.6 snapshot standalone version of GTA Underground. But the only thing i wanna see is how to install extra cleo mods. Like the cheat menu (yeah ik there is a debug menu already but i need the cheat menu only!) or the magic mop for gta sa etc. Is there a way i can download and install the mods in GTA UNDERGROUND without it crashing....

They all should work already. No reason why they shouldn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeteorMate
On 10/16/2018 at 9:48 PM, dkluin said:

They all should work already. No reason why they shouldn't.

I installed some cleo mods the other day. NOT FROM THE OPTIONAL MODS FOLDER GIVEN WHEN DOWNLOADED THE SNAPSHOT. they seem to crash the game EVERY TIME uneless i uninstall the crashing mod. SRORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.