3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

livejoker

The Van Society (Part 2)

Retired Mafia

@Bender: I think we're pretty balanced. This was originally a meetup topic in the "find a lobby and players" section. We moved to the crew section and we became really active with chatting. We still meetup daily on PS3, PS4 and a bit on X1. Almost every weekend we have a ps3 or a ps4 event. So we're both actually, lots of chat, lots of gaming.

Creme_Brulee

I've always wondered, is this more of a social crew or a gaming crew? Just asking out of curiosity.

A mix of both. We have events and meetups in-game but we also have this thread where everyone can interact together despite being in different platforms (some people here have never met anyone in-game in fact, like Johnaton who sold his only console).

Johnaton

sh*t is going down in turkey right noww

The army is trying to take the power (not sure of english translation)

PatG

Yeah pretty much a coup/overthrow attempt.

Creme_Brulee

Finally the vid of last week's Peasant League shenanigans is up. I don't want to do vids of entire matches as it's annoying to record and boring to watch and gifs are too heavy, so I'll make vids with the best goals only instead.

Starring Maf, Geo, Bleached (only in the beginning) and myself. Unfortunately the game doesn't show player names so instead I placed some notifications. Turn them off if they distract you.

Also, two screenshots from the goal at 2:25.

QXsesTJ.png

ICP7Jwu.png

Fozzie

Yeah pretty much a coup/overthrow attempt.I was going to go Online, but I saw the Coup on the news so now I am waiting for the air force to start bombing Erdogans palace. He flew towards Germany seeking asylum and was denied and now on his way to London.

Kid-A

TOMORROW.

BG42yXoZkUCNt6jh2_exEA_0_0.jpg

noPwa4BnmEePhLjbg-4cBA_0_0.jpg

Hdxt_Hardluck

TOMORROW.

Wew, nice filter you apply there.

Retired Mafia

Interested to hear everyone's share: Who're you supporting? Erdogan or the coup military?

Personally i think erdogan is scum, he's asking everybody to go and protest on the streets, knowing soldiers don't want to shoot innoceng people. He's kinda using them as a shield. Trying to get the coup army to withdraw.

3rYwu7o.png

Here are 3 informational posts that will explain you how to join, what the event plans of this weekend are and what the current time trial track is.

Would you like to join this crew? Check out this post how to join:

The "how to join" post

Need to see the VS event plans of this weekend? Check out this thread to read them:

The "event plans" thread

Want to know what race track was selected for the current time trial? Check out this topic to find out:

The "time trial" topic

Edited by Retired Mafia

Kid-A

I'm not familiar with Turkish ideologies. I'm not too sure what each side is trying to do. I've read the Military wish to restore true democracy? Their President does seem kinda scummy though. He knows if the military shoot any civilians they'll look bad.

I hope everyone in Turkey is okay.

Edited by GoopHug

Fozzie

I support Turkey, it's delicious.

Goose is better though. The military should change the name to Goose.

PoisonedGas

Well it seems like the Turkish military is trying to support better things like "human rights" or whatever, at least that's what they said on a video that I saw. On the other hand Erdogan does seem pretty bad, considering he's getting his supporters to do his work for them while he sits up top in a guarded building.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what unfolds

Reptilelord

Personally, I think they can both go to hell.

Kid-A

Well it seems like the Turkish military is trying to support better things like "human rights" or whatever, at least that's what they said on a video that I saw. On the other hand Erdogan does seem pretty bad, considering he's getting his supporters to do his work for them while he sits up top in a guarded building.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what unfolds

A guarded building.

In another country.

Edited by GoopHug

livejoker

I think whoever voiced John Marston from Red Dead Redemption should go over there and do a few side quests for both sides.

livejoker

Oh my Jesus, this needs to be in GTA:

Fozzie

Erdoğan when he gets back to the country

5SkgIiJ.gif

GeoGTAVProKillah

I must say, it is quite interesting to be chased by 24 players in one session. Also interesting is being shot by 24 players at once. I did not realize the guy I killed was their crew leader.

What I do in this case (in order):

*goes passive*

*calls for akuma/Bati*

*disables passive and gets on the bike quickly*

*goes off radar*

*gets a hydra*

*goes to Military Base, after having called Lester for the turn blind eye option*

*gets Lazer*

*Profit*. LOL

Edited by GeoGTAVProKillah

Kid-A

I must say, it is quite interesting to be chased by 24 players in one session. Also interesting is being shot by 24 players at once. I did not realize the guy I killed was their crew leader.

I hope I run into some kind of Biker crew one day. If they try anything fishy with me, I'll grab my Kuruma and run them all over. It'd be a jolly good time.

Audi

TOMORROW.

AudiGuy aproved

thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg

Dylsexia

Lol wrong thread

Edited by Miss Blossom

PoisonedGas

Oh my Jesus, this needs to be in GTA:

I think we need a Roadkill style thing in GTA. Either as a DLC or a tv show it doesn't matter. It would be awesome

livejoker

@Poison: Forza does this thing where they do theme car packs. R* could (don't know why they would do such things...unless it brings it cash card sales!) do theme car parks just like Forza. I'm drooling and jizzing at the same thinking about a Roadkill car pack with the following cars:

The Ratsun, a Datsun that's rusted out and keeps breaking whenever it appears on screen. Despite that, it's got a big turbo off of those diesel trucks. That's the exhaust poking from the hood.
53916d27414a30ec084dbc55cb0bacc7.jpg

The Muscle truck, it's actually the inspiration for my Rat-Truck in my signature (metal paint job with offroad tires). I want the options to have offroad and road version (seeing road has panels at the back, offroad doesn't).
s-l1600.jpg

Draguar, a Jag with a blower on it. Option includes having hood tied to roof of car.
maxresdefault.jpg

Leaf-blower Manza, has 5 leaf blowers in the back. Release valve with forced air into the engine making more horsepower. Call it a V-Tec.
maxresdefault.jpg

Lasty, the General Mayhem - a '69 Charger with an RV engine big block. And NOT the drag version with a Hellcat engine with drag tires. I want to throw this car around in the dirt in Sandy Shores!
paragraphimage.jpg

Seriously, if some of you are reading this and have NO clue what Roadkill is, you should check it out. I'm gonna get a lot of heat for this but it's honestly better than Top Gear UK (the real Top Gear). Episodes have two guys buy a car, spend most of the episode working on the car and at the end just trash it out on dirt or asphalt. I'm addicted to this show and they're a great watch. The episodes are on Youtube, just look up Roadkill.

Edited by livejoker

PoisonedGas

@Poison: Forza does this thing where they do theme car packs. R* could (don't know why they would do such things...unless it brings it cash card sales!) do theme car parks just like Forza. I'm drooling and jizzing at the same thinking about a Roadkill car pack with the following cars:

The Ratsun, a Datsun that's rusted out and keeps breaking whenever it appears on screen. Despite that, it's got a big turbo off of those diesel trucks. That's the exhaust poking from the hood.53916d27414a30ec084dbc55cb0bacc7.jpg

The Muscle truck, it's actually the inspiration for my Rat-Truck in my signature (metal paint job with offroad tires). I want the options to have offroad and road version (seeing road has panels at the back, offroad doesn't).s-l1600.jpg

Draguar, a Jag with a blower on it. Option includes having hood tied to roof of car.maxresdefault.jpg

Leaf-blower Manza, has 5 leaf blowers in the back. Release valve with forced air into the engine making more horsepower. Call it a V-Tec.maxresdefault.jpg

Lasty, the General Mayhem - a '69 Charger with an RV engine big block. And NOT the drag version with a Hellcat engine with drag tires. I want to throw this car around in the dirt in Sandy Shores!paragraphimage.jpg

Seriously, if some of you are reading this and have NO clue what Roadkill is, you should check it out. I'm gonna get a lot of heat for this but it's honestly better than Top Gear UK (the real Top Gear). Episodes have two guys buy a car, spend most of the episode working on the car and at the end just trash it out on dirt or asphalt. I'm addicted to this show and they're a great watch. The episodes are on Youtube, just look up Roadkill.

Possibly have it so that you can engine swap any car with any engine with blowers etc. that would be amazing. Imagine having a Super Diamond with a blower and super fat tires. That's the sorta thing GTA needs. Also I just realised that the Rotsun looks eerily similar to my Z in The Crew Edited by PoisonedGas

livejoker

Nah, GTA will never ever have the level of customization that Forza has (at least Forza Motorsport 4 where you could do engine swaps). It's a shame as R* has made Midnight Club in the past and that's some of the best car customizing you can do (with proper wheel changing, back and front can be different rims/sizes, mirrors, hoods, etc.).

iSaint9

Mornin' everyone! I left home yesterday at around 6PM and got back at 10:30PM. Been catching all these Pokémon lol.

Just need 4 more pages! :)

catmandoza

Mornin' everyone! I left home yesterday at around 6PM and got back at 10:30PM. Been catching all these Pokémon lol.

Just need 4 more pages! :)

I never walk anywhere so never catch any. I have given them all highly inappropriate names.

7CJq2dr.jpg

Edited by catmandoza

PatG

Tbh Drowzee really is a c*nt.

Retired Mafia

Erdoğan when he gets back to the country5SkgIiJ.gif

Loved the dictator. The jokes were very clever like the porsche 911 discussion in the tourist helicopter lol

Creme_Brulee

This question is mainly directed at LJ (since he was mentioning the game short ago) but anyone else can answer.

Is Midnight Club LA Complete Edition worth it for 25 euros? I'm not planning on buying any game right now, but after I complete IV EFLC I'll probably be bored to death when no one is online/they're minding their own business and I was considering buying that game for when that happens.

Or maybe someone else has a better suggestion?