1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

livejoker

The Van Society (Part 2)

livejoker

Continued from Part 1

On 7/15/2016 at 2:56 PM, Braulioaej said:

@LJ Countach is more 80's, not 90's.

I grew up with my brother's posters in my room, hand-me down posters. Countach is a 90's car for me as I was too poor to afford 90's car posters.

GeoGTAVProKillah

Hello guys, how is everyone?

@Mawf thanks for the fun in battle cars. Damn though, you rekt me :(.

Retired Mafia

Ingame name: x2ranxConsole: PS4Social Club name: x2ranx

Time Zone: CET (Germany)Something about yourself as a person: I Love GTA what are your ingame interests: Everything (Races, Heists, CEO, usw.). Just want to have fun

Welcome to the van society! You habe been invited to the crew.

Hopefully you will enjoy your time here, we have a lot of chat so make sure to stick around to chat with other members, that way they can get to know you and you them.

If you're interested in it, there's a ps4 event this weekend. If you want to join it write in here:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/840961-the-van-society-weekend-events/page-9

livejoker

Just read Slime's thread (Garage Wars guy). Pic dump from my fave pics, most of them is my old Cougar, to be honest. Steve, if you're reading, this is for you (and any X1 dudes I've been talking about Garage Wars to). While looking through the thread I saw a pic of my garage and I had a lot of vehicles that I still own (green Hexer, orange Infernus, 6x6 although repainted). Anyone else have cars from WAY back in the day? This was like two years ago! Crazy how I still have the same taste in cars.

Anyway, enjoy...?

Garage Wars meant you walked around in a well-lit garage. I was easily recognizable:
18.jpg

You'll notice a pattern here:
nwaqyt.jpg

People really liked taking pictures of my back:
9D504991-B699-4502-AA34-4F95197AF1FD_zps

More specifically my man-butt:
model.jpg

While I mostly wore my Cougar outfit or Cougar bikini...
0_0.jpg

I would dress up a lot from time to time:
0_0.jpg

This was for a lowrider meet...I don't even know:
0_0.jpg

I'm currently rocking a similar look, actually!
0_0.jpg

That owl head is Raptor as he would wear that all the time - no idea who the other guys are, though:
0_0.jpg

I have no clue what happened here:
0_0.jpg

And also here:
0_0.jpg

This was when we were in Slime's garage (the host) and we voted his bike the best vehicle in the garage. Due to his own rules, he had to ride that for the rest of the meet:
0_0.jpg

Goddamn. I know I'm being super nostalgic but I want this back! Slime just responded to my message and he wants the same! So expect a Garage Wars soon! But for now, bedtime. ;)

*edit*
Before I peace out for real, I've been using the search engine on the forum to find a few old threads. Then I looked up when I joined VS...

Ingame name: DignifiedTick

Console: Xbox One (mainly), Xbox 360 (if needed/any interested)

Social Club name: DignifiedTick

Time Zone: EST

Something about yourself as a person: As a person? I'm very quiet, in my own little world and not really social. As a gamer? I never shut up, I always tell jokes and I'm the biggest idiot you'll ever meet.

what are your ingame interests: Meets - the more unique the theme/meet, the more I'm excited for it. Grind missions and ride BMX's when bored.

=============================================
Hey guys, I've posted here a few days ago so you might recognize my name. If not; no worries. I used to host Xbox 360 meets and drool over the VS thread back when it was in the Events section (before the merging/movement). I've talked to Retired Mafia on and off for a while now and I've told him about my interest in growing the Xbox (Xbox One or/and Xbox 360 - mostly Xbox One) side of VS. This crew/gang is heavy on Playstation and for those of us that don't have a PS3/PS4 are very jealous. I'll be honest and say that I have no clue how gangs work. I always made my own meets and feedback & pics. I never wanted a co-host or any help as it's much easier to control every aspect of a meet. I'm hoping that when I start my own meets for VS that I'll have that same freedom in the sense that I can do my own thing and somehow fit with you guys. I definitely want some Turtlebeach headset before starting my own meets up which I don't know when that'll be due to money being tight. Once I start my meets and I'm comfortable with X1 meets (new console), I'll start making meets specifically for VS. Meets, minigames (musical chairs with cars, car soccer, parkour course for funny vehicles, etc.), chill sessions, you name it - I do it.

Used to be part of F3CC, a Forza Car Club. Disputes happened, half of us created DigitalAllStars (check Youtube, you'll find some stuff), 3-4 years later we moved on with real life, I start my GTA meets on the Xbox 360 and host for around a year or so. GTA disc broke, don't play GTA for months, get an X1 and now I'm here. I'm mostly a feedback & pics (and vids now!) guy. I post feedback about the meet and post pics afterwards. I feel I'll fit right in seeing you guys take amazing pics (I've lurked a long time here)! So yeah...I'll most likely make posts here and there commenting about the pics of the latest meets. I'm hoping I can band with those here on the X1 and maybe bring in some of my own Xbox friends (and new ones by promoting VS via my personal meets when those start up). At the moment I won't play a big part, if not at all but that'll change in a few months (or less, who knows).

Thanks, guys/gals! I went ahead and picked out a VS banner for my signature. Please tell me if I should wait to be accepted for such things. :)

*edit*
If I can pitch in for the new thread title, The Van Society definitely sounds like a crew/gang name that will stand the test of time. Simple but bold.

I also got a warm welcome from some of you...

Livejoker joined the Crew just in hopes I would stop teasing him about his characters Buttaface.. Not gonna happen buddy, that's the face only a blind mother could love. Lol

a blind person can still feel with there hands... so she would probally figure it out anyways
No Bullsh*t, first time I saw his character I was like "This mo'fo created Rocky Dennis from Mask"

For those that haven't seen the movie.
1193763192_eric_stoltz.jpg

You guys haven't changed one bit...

Edited by livejoker

doubleg213

Unless I have some kind of bright idea tomorrow I've pretty much finalised the event playlist so we get a run of every car for those who haven't been able to buy them and want to try them out.

Then after that I've made a playlist with every stunt race included so we can make sure everyone has done them.

My event enthusiasm has waned slightly as a result of us not getting the creator props as I was really looking forward to making some new jobs up. Some old favourites will come out though, Catman will be delighted to know we are doing Cleveland with the Pisswasser Dominator.

Edited by doubleg213

catmandoza

Catman will be delighted to know we are doing Cleveland with the Pisswasser Dominator.

f*ck!!!

you on tonight? wifes off out for celebratory drinks so I'm in with a case of carling and some rustlers burgers!!!

living the dream

Creme_Brulee

Ingame name: x2ranx

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time in the crew :)

Kid-A

3rYwu7o.png

Here are 3 informational posts that will explain you how to join, what the event plans of this weekend are and what the current time trial track is.
Would you like to join this crew? Check out this post how to join:
The "how to join" post

Need to see the VS event plans of this weekend? Check out this thread to read them:
The "event plans" thread

Want to know what race track was selected for the current time trial? Check out this topic to find out:

The "time trial" topic

(OMG I BEAT LUNAS!)

Edited by GoopHug

doubleg213

Catman will be delighted to know we are doing Cleveland with the Pisswasser Dominator.

f*ck!!!

you on tonight? wifes off out for celebratory drinks so I'm in with a case of carling and some rustlers burgers!!!

living the dream

Yeah I'll be trying some general track runs and stuff just making sure they feel nice with the cars I intend to run on them.

The Dock race will feature as well as a final event but run with Trophy Trucks.

Fozzie

This has me dying...

Not into the Pokemon crap, but this is perfect for all the older people playing.

"This is not where I saw myself at 27yrs old"

Retired Mafia

Lol what did she say at the end?

I just drove across the parking lot to get a rat looking some bitch?

Also B will you be on later tonight? A friend is coming over who likes peasant league as well so we'll be splitscreening.

catmandoza

f*ck!!!

living the dream

Yeah I'll be trying some general track runs and stuff just making sure they feel nice with the cars I intend to run on them.

sound just leaving the mother in laws. sort kids etc. be on around 8 I reckon

doubleg213

f*ck!!!

living the dream

sound just leaving the mother in laws. sort kids etc. be on around 8 I reckon

Excellent hopefully if I have everything ready we can maybe do a playlist run through so I can confirm my timings are accurate.

rigstig1983

New psn guys mine is Rigstig1983 and badger is now trashbags- add me and him if you want nice having my money back :)

Creme_Brulee

Lol what did she say at the end?

I just drove across the parking lot to get a rat looking some bitch?

Also B will you be on later tonight? A friend is coming over who likes peasant league as well so we'll be splitscreening.

I'm on right now. Just finished sorting a video with this week's Peasant League shenanigans to upload it later.

Unusua-L

I must say, it is quite interesting to be chased by 24 players in one session. Also interesting is being shot by 24 players at once. I did not realize the guy I killed was their crew leader.

Fozzie

I must say, it is quite interesting to be chased by 24 players in one session. Also interesting is being shot by 24 players at once. I did not realize the guy I killed was their crew leader.

That's when the Insurgent Master Race and a full load of sticky bombs come in very handy, I also enjoy making them chase me while on my Bati 801 and watching them try and follow me as I stunt off stuff and onto roofs of building.

Had 5 guys in the Insurgent Pick up trying to get me last week, I did a jump off a rock in front of the LSC by the airport over the water and landed next to the Lifeguard HQs.

Gotta give thanks to Furry Monkey for showing me that one back when he was still on PS3, only the 2nd time I've ever made it completely across.

Unusua-L

That's when the Insurgent Master Race and a full load of sticky bombs come in very handy, I also enjoy making them chase me while on my Bati 801 and watching them try and follow me as I stunt off stuff and onto roofs of building.

Had 5 guys in the Insurgent Pick up trying to get me last week, I did a jump off a rock in front of the LSC by the airport over the water and landed next to the Lifeguard HQs.

Gotta give thanks to Furry Monkey for showing me that one back when he was still on PS3, only the 2nd time I've ever made it completely across.

I dont think any of that would've helped. These guys were coordinated. Even though I was OTR, they had guys in a heli tracking my every movement, even calling out the street names I was on over the chat. They were forming blockades. For 10 minutes I evaded them, until I hit rockford hills. You know that intersection right before you get to the clothes store? They blocked all 4 lanes off, and both sidestreets off, and covered my back with two more cars, and the heli. Just surrounded me, and then shot me and my car up. Then kicked me out of the server.

Edited by Unusua-L

Creme_Brulee

I dont think any of that would've helped. These guys were coordinated. Even though I was OTR, they had guys in a heli tracking my every movement, even calling out the street names I was on over the chat. They were forming blockades. For 10 minutes I evaded them, until I hit rockford hills. You know that intersection right before you get to the clothes store? They blocked all 4 lanes off, and both sidestreets off, and covered my back with two more cars, and the heli. Just surrounded me, and then shot me and my car up. Then kicked me out of the server.

Also, I'm beginning to think rockstar is trolling us. Every single time I get into a car, East Los FM is playing with that one song, you know the one..... It's the like the only goddamned song on the station!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I guess those guys must have been really butthurt to do all of that just to get one person. They must really suck to not have killed you in those 10 minutes.

Unusua-L

Also, I'm beginning to think rockstar is trolling us. Every single time I get into a car, East Los FM is playing with that one song, you know the one..... It's the like the only goddamned song on the station!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I guess those guys must have been really butthurt to do all of that just to get one person. They must really suck to not have killed you in those 10 minutes.

Methinks they were too busy trying to form blockades.

Hdxt_Hardluck

I've got something coming up later.

Fozzie

The fact they of killed you once and then vote kicked is a joke...

If it was Vans/Murder Inc in their position then it would've been a full on griefing until tears were shed.

You should've used the ghost passive to troll them hard and drive through the roadblocks haha

Luna 51

(OMG I BEAT LUNAS!)

That's because I wasn't on.

Unusua-L

The fact they of killed you once and then vote kicked is a joke...

If it was Vans/Murder Inc in their position then it would've been a full on griefing until tears were shed.

You should've used the ghost passive to troll them hard and drive through the roadblocks haha

I will give them the benefit of one thing. They did give me the most badass looking death. I will give them that. Wish I had picture of it. Shame R* recordings cut off the millisecond you die.

Retired Mafia

(OMG I BEAT LUNAS!)

That's because I wasn't on.

2 men

1 topic

1 info post

a bunch of pages

who will survive

Original FX series

Curtis

I've always wondered, is this more of a social crew or a gaming crew? Just asking out of curiosity.

Felon Forever

Some pictures, my new vehicles from the Stunt Update ...

Tropos_zps2f3olhkc.jpg

RE-7B_zpsjtw00ztq.jpg

Trophy%20Truck_zpsu8t7coqo.jpg

BF-400_zpsskx4nm0y.jpg

Brisio_zpsyyhukj5s.jpg

Edited by Felon Forever