Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GKHEAT

GKHEAT : [Challenge 2018] For MP/SL or Single Missions

Recommended Posts

GKHEAT
Posted (edited)

29m61oi.jpg

Introduction:

GKHEAT Presents a challenge for you designers.

challenge for DYOM missions, MP and SL of 2018.

 

bS8xA.png

What will you do?

You have just give me your missions, MP or SL (which you made in 2018) in the reply section.

then, I'll put and play them, then I'll decide which mission,MP or SL is the best.

Best of luck!

 

Rules

- The mission doesn't have to crash.

- Be respectful.

- No bad language.

- Intro missions are not allowed.

- No Multi-Designer missions.

-Don't fight here use your personal message

-MOTW missions are allowed

 

[MP] Mission Packs

The Battle Never Ends by ZekoX

[MP] - Modern Frontlines - Act I (COD4) by Martin Starda

The Fort - Buck-L-Up by Target13

-

-

-

Single Missions

The defend of Berlin(2)

-

-

[SL] Storylines

-

-

-

 

Thanks for Visiting :)

Best of luck there

 

Edited by GKHEAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZekoX

Silence Scream 2 (MP)

The Battle Never Ends (MP)

MOTW #125: The defend of Berlin (2) (single-mission)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT
8 hours ago, ZekoX said:

Silence Scream 2 (MP)

The Battle Never Ends (MP)

MOTW #125: The defend of Berlin (2) (single-mission)

 

Please post links of your stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

Hey GKHEAT, when's the deadline? This is because I'm still working on a storyline and have only completed up to a quarter of it. It's like a sequel to the actual GTA: SA game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

@GKHEAT do you have DYOM V8.1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omigawail
5 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

Hey GKHEAT, when's the deadline? This is because I'm still working on a storyline and have only completed up to a quarter of it. It's like a sequel to the actual GTA: SA game.

Not GKheat, but it says best of 2018 so the deadline is when 2018 ends.

 

Also yes he obviously has DYOM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT
6 hours ago, omigawail said:

Not GKheat, but it says best of 2018 so the deadline is when 2018 ends.

 

Also yes he obviously has DYOM.

When I got minimum 6 entries then I'll decide a deadline, Okay? @RithRake24

and, Yes I have DYOM 8.1

18 hours ago, ZekoX said:

The defend of Berlin (2)

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/56604

 

 

Silence Scream 2 is not made in chapters so not gonna post it

 

The Battle Never Ends:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/55492

Thanks man, Your mission has been added. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

I'm currently working on a 24-mission-long storyline that should be completed within 2018. is that applicable? It uses the actual storyline feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT
5 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

I'm currently working on a 24-mission-long storyline that should be completed within 2018. is that applicable? It uses the actual storyline feature.

I recommend you, to start with some small projects and try to do something good, then make some big projects.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyGTA_User

I'll participate! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24
4 hours ago, GKHEAT said:

I recommend you, to start with some small projects and try to do something good, then make some big projects.

 

Alright, I'll make a good single mission for now and submit it. Thinking of an idea...

 

I'll see how I go on my first contest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

I've been quite busy... Will try to start working on it on Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT
1 hour ago, RithRake24 said:

I've been quite busy... Will try to start working on it on Thursday.

no problem man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyGTA_User

Seconds of War i think will be released in December! 

But will be making an entry here late-November! 

Edited by SkyGTA_User

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT
4 hours ago, Target13 said:

your MP has been added 👍

you all should give more missions to me, which you made in 2018. c'mon guyss.

there are lot of them, man.

Edited by GKHEAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

Just asking, is there gonna be just one winner entirely, or is there gonna be one single mission winner, a one mission pack winner and a one storyline winner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT

different winners 

57 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

Just asking, is there gonna be just one winner entirely, or is there gonna be one single mission winner, a one mission pack winner and a one storyline winner?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

Another question, can I make a 3-part mission? As in a single story split into 3 missions? My idea cannot be fit into one mission, that's why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT
14 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

Another question, can I make a 3-part mission? As in a single story split into 3 missions? My idea cannot be fit into one mission, that's why.

OF course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

UPDATE: 1 out of 3 missions completed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

Due to time constraints arising from personal reasons, I won't be able to design missions at all from the 1st of December up to somewhere in the middle of January. Therefore I think I won't be able to finish the third mission. However, I'll try hard to complete the second mission (I've already completed the first) and submit just the first two missions, as the third mission is the most unimportant to the story in my opinion. Just an update on my progress. Thanks @GKHEATfor the opportunity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

My submission: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/57709

 

I've elaborated a bit on the link above so please read the description first before downloading. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.