1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online Screenshots: Show Your Character

sleepwalk1980

4 hours ago, BossFF007 said:

Tell me

Here's why:

3 hours ago, BossFF007 said:

Why is your hair pink

Why are you so annoying? This thread is for showing your own character, it is not for complaining about other people showing off too much skin on theirs.

Edited by AirWolf359
  • Like 2

How is asking a question annoying? The rules say that you can't have too much exposure, even spider-vice said it. I'm just trying to keep the thread as anti-NFSW as possible. I would show my character but I'm on console so it isn't really possible. So before you call me annoying, look at the bigger picture.

3 minutes ago, BossFF007 said:

I would show my character but I'm on console so it isn't really possible

Lol shows what you know

• Like 4

17 hours ago, HamwithCheese said:

Lol shows what you know

I actually can't cause I can't bring screenshots to my pc without a USB 3.0 which I don't have, so don't call me stupid cause I'm probably smarter than you.

2 hours ago, BossFF007 said:

I actually can't cause I can't bring screenshots to my pc without a USB 3.0 which I don't have, so don't call me stupid cause I'm probably smarter than you.

My shots are in console and I didn't use a usb or a pc. I'm not calling you stupid but maybe I should.

1 hour ago, HamwithCheese said:

My shots are in console and I didn't use a usb or a pc. I'm not calling you stupid but maybe I should.

Well you can't ever call me stupid, you were posting pics of naked people, then when spider-vice warned all you, you were gone for like 2 weeks.

• Bruh 4

21 hours ago, BossFF007 said:

I'm just trying to keep the thread as anti-NFSW as possible.

As members it is not our place to dictate or judge what other people post. End of story. If moderators deem it inappropriate, I'm sure they can manage on their own to take action. You playing the role of a moderator (especially as a recently joined new member), when its not your place, is what's annoying.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BossFF007 said:

You know, the game not only has a built in image uploading service but also a recording and editing program. Maybe you ain't as smart as you think since you didn't know that. 

2 hours ago, BossFF007 said:

Well you can't ever call me stupid, you were posting pics of naked people, then when spider-vice warned all you, you were gone for like 2 weeks.

Check this out, it's a photo of my character on the ps4 from like 3 years ago. I was gone because, unlike you, I don't use this thread to complain about other people's characters.

XR5k9r1yaEWAvkPAxhj3gQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 6

14 hours ago, BossFF007 said:

Damn it's not like USB 1.0 and 2.0 sticks work too or you know use the social club to upload pictures or even better, use the built in screenshot sharing functions of the console. I am sure you could even take a pic with whatever mobile device you have in your hands to backseat mod here. All you do is complain about others and annoy them instead of contributing. I would vote you worst troll for this year, but no awards sadly.

On 12/28/2020 at 7:06 PM, BossFF007 said:

I'm just trying to keep the thread as anti-NFSW as possible

You're not a mod, and even in your backseat moderator attitude you never reported any post that broke the rules, making you as guilty as the rest of us who got a warning. The only reason why mods got involved here is because I made the report knowing that either I was getting a slap in the wrist for wrong accusing or they got your excessive off-topic posting out of here, but apparently that didn't stop.

No one got even a temporal ban (if I didn't then no one else did, I'm sure of that), I just stopped posting because the site changed the way images are uploaded and I hate Imgur.

And to be honest, it got awkward seeing how this whole thing was treated as if we were a group trying to take this site down by posting pr0n when it was a little banter for sh*ts and giggles. One would think that having zero tolerance for nudity means this thread of all places was particularly on-check since it's the main section of the site and it's the most likely thread for that kind of posts, but that didn't seem to be the case, and there's like 5 posts per day at most, so we were all guilty of something here (and even then I had to personally remove a rule-breaking image that was at the top of THE SAME PAGE that got purged).

I want to be clear that some of us here did something wrong, but you're the only one who hasn't learned anything since you keep derailing the thread with off-topic posts. You ARE annoying people now and that's not an argument, so I don't care about what you have to say about it or in general. You don't contribute to this thread at all and it doesn't take a genius to see you're doing this on purpose to annoy people, so anyone reading this should do the rational thing and just ignore you. I'd report you for constantly posting off-topic and now insulting users like @HamwithCheese, but I fear we're all taking the same punishment again. Hell, I already feel like I'm walking on eggshells with certain mods, that shouldn't even be the case.

Edited by MayoChiki
  • Like 8

Well, after another final re-design, this time I can't improve my characters any more. Now they look as close as they can to their modded PC counterparts and I'm glad I could get close enough

Conversion... Vanilla version 3.8

50778811036_5daa20e9c0_k.jpg

50778811386_3c401b88f9_k.jpg

50778817681_56d338f8ea_k.jpg

50778929612_a7c4e8ba15_k.jpg

50778935262_b421f95a9c_k.jpg

50778935087_bcf69767cc_k.jpg

50778943082_a896dd61c8_k.jpg

50778942427_3a7723cea4_k.jpg

(Sorry for the low effort recycling the Cayo Perico tutorial, but this took its sweet time)

FULL "ALBUM"

A couple of random shots from the collection

w98v4tvNRUG6DkPPEafBYw_0_0.jpg

8rG3U13qw0mw8Bmuzj2ooQ_0_0.jpg

You mean I can come here anytime I like.. and dance on the beach..??!!

1609424271859.jpg

I can barely contain my excitement. . .

Can't you tell..

1609424294572.jpg

Get me the fk outta here.

Since they removed facebook and ps4 integration, uploading pics is a looong process....anyway randizzums

C2zGhsbWEAAZzi5?format=jpg&name=large

C2zGgAZWEAIZS6v?format=jpg&name=large

C_NOMA2XUAIBIyO?format=jpg&name=medium

DQ1NNmzWkAACi0Q?format=jpg&name=small

Ef8Xs2yXgAEoSJ0?format=jpg&name=large

Ef8X4eUWAAElh7n?format=jpg&name=large

Ef8YAdqX0AUN39V?format=jpg&name=large

Ef8X_PRXoAMzonG?format=jpg&name=large

Ef8ZAf9WsAEwno2?format=jpg&name=large

CwX0Gu3XAAAE8Tl?format=jpg&name=large

CfKBky0WsAA1e_I?format=jpg&name=large

CewVDnCXEAEWPLP?format=jpg&name=medium

CdiNMzuWIAExkTS?format=jpg&name=medium

CdeDGtNWIAAXw-n?format=jpg&name=medium

CcYOcR6XIAAKMv2?format=jpg&name=medium

CZrGqnKWkAAx_Rn?format=jpg&name=900x900

CT3Su9ZXAAAx2fU?format=jpg&name=medium

CT3RF-gWUAAm-Oi?format=jpg&name=medium

damn, found some really old ones too lol

• Like 6

On 12/30/2020 at 9:18 AM, MayoChiki said:

You're not a mod, and even in your backseat moderator attitude you never reported any post that broke the rules, making you as guilty as the rest of us who got a warning. The only reason why mods got involved here is because I made the report knowing that either I was getting a slap in the wrist for wrong accusing or they got your excessive off-topic posting out of here, but apparently that didn't stop.

No one got even a temporal ban (if I didn't then no one else did, I'm sure of that), I just stopped posting because the site changed the way images are uploaded and I hate Imgur.

And to be honest, it got awkward seeing how this whole thing was treated as if we were a group trying to take this site down by posting pr0n when it was a little banter for sh*ts and giggles. One would think that having zero tolerance for nudity means this thread of all places was particularly on-check since it's the main section of the site and it's the most likely thread for that kind of posts, but that didn't seem to be the case, and there's like 5 posts per day at most, so we were all guilty of something here (and even then I had to personally remove a rule-breaking image that was at the top of THE SAME PAGE that got purged).

I want to be clear that some of us here did something wrong, but you're the only one who hasn't learned anything since you keep derailing the thread with off-topic posts. You ARE annoying people now and that's not an argument, so I don't care about what you have to say about it or in general. You don't contribute to this thread at all and it doesn't take a genius to see you're doing this on purpose to annoy people, so anyone reading this should do the rational thing and just ignore you. I'd report you for constantly posting off-topic and now insulting users like @HamwithCheese, but I fear we're all taking the same punishment again. Hell, I already feel like I'm walking on eggshells with certain mods, that shouldn't even be the case.

I ain't even doing it on purpose, I'm doing cause this thread is toxic and is filled with NFSW. It's funny how I need a whole army to prove a point against me, I wasn't even insulting the guy, if you'd scroll up you could see what happened.

• Bruh 4

3 minutes ago, BossFF007 said:

It's funny how I need a whole army to prove a point against me,

Is that how you see it? I see it as you annoying a lot of people in the thread. And since when is characters in game attire NSFW why are we all glossing over that?

• Like 4

Killer_Potato
8 hours ago, BossFF007 said:

I ain't even doing it on purpose, I'm doing cause this thread is toxic and is filled with NFSW. It's funny how I need a whole army to prove a point against me, I wasn't even insulting the guy, if you'd scroll up you could see what happened.

shut the hell up god dammit