3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

...::[The Footy Desk]::... (Part 2)

Banks.

City always let me down on bets. Conceded and denied me £450, c*nts.

Let me be the first to say, HA HA.....and then HA once more.

Sunderland let me down today. Needed them to draw. But no trust Liverpool to ruin everything.

Finally my three kings gift was delivered to my gf's house and she gave it to me. Didn't expect it honestly so happy!

10898296_10152498939487811_6473430999583

10896931_10152498939687811_5874567369276

"Together we are stonger" next to the Japanese flag (Owner is Japanese), Catalan flag, and the flag of the city of Sabadell

10407415_10152498939797811_6876668897004

"Valles Occidental (County where Sabadell is Located), we have you in our heart"

10366173_10152498939902811_2351834366097

One more for the Sabadell Colecction!

10915280_10152498967877811_6458505940064

It's good to be back. :sarcasm::p

That Malanda death is tragic. RIP.

It's good to be back. :sarcasm::p

Well you should have known better than to bet on City; more chance of getting the weather right.

Terrible news that. He was on the backseat of the car, which crashed against a tree. The other occupants survived.

Rest in Peace.

Sad news about Malanda, he had lots of promise from what I gather as well.

Ronaldo had a tantrum because Gareth Bale didn't pass to him boo hoo. Bale scored a nice free kick and assisted for the first 2 goals and Ronaldo still cries like a bitch.

Even the Bernabeu boo'd Bale... disgusting club. He won them the Copa solely and scored the CL final winner.

• Like 2

Ronaldo had a tantrum because Gareth Bale didn't pass to him boo hoo. Bale scored a nice free kick and assisted for the first 2 goals and Ronaldo still cries like a bitch.

Even the Bernabeu boo'd Bale... disgusting club. He won them the Copa solely and scored the CL final winner.

Ronaldo is upsetting Bale so he comes to United in the summer :p

Ronaldo is upsetting Bale so he comes to United in the summer :p

There's a rumor that Bale is for sale now, not that rumors mean much but...

very unfortunate for Bale to be mistreated so heavily by Madrid purely because Ronaldo is a stupid c*nt.

So tragic to hear about Malanda's untimely death. Did the back of the car crash or what? Was he not wearing his seatbelt? Either way, RIP.

Good to see Real regain some momentum after last week's loss. I don't understand fans booing the players, but it's not a big deal. Last season Ronaldo got booed once when under-performing but it all goes away. May Atletico and Barcelona kill each other tomorrow! (not literally ofc :D)

9e2aa3b874.jpg

holy sh*t they f*cking devastated Atleti (although Atleti understandably exhausted from the Madrid game this week) but my god when Neymar, Suarez & Messi play on form and in synergy it's an amazing thing to witness. That game was sick as f*ck to watch.

9e2aa3b874.jpg

holy sh*t they f*cking devastated Atleti (although Atleti understandably exhausted from the Madrid game this week) but my god when Neymar, Suarez & Messi play on form and in synergy it's an amazing thing to witness. That game was sick as f*ck to watch.

Atletico was smart. They have to play against Real Madrid again this week for the Spanish King's Cup. If they win they will classify for the next round which will be against Barça.

Atletico didn't go to win the game yesterday because they knew that if they lost, they end would end up only 3pts under FCB and 4pts under Real Madrid. There is a lot of league so I bet this was planned by Simeone

Edited by SouthLand

Atletico was smart. They have to play against Real Madrid again this week for the Spanish King's Cup. If they win they will classify for the next round which will be against Barça.

Atletico didn't go to win the game yesterday because they knew that if they lost, they end would end up only 3pts under FCB and 4pts under Real Madrid. There is a lot of league so I bet this was planned by Simeone

Oh I agree that Atleti didn't go to Nou Camp for a win but I don't think they went to be ripped apart by Messi either. They were tired, they couldn't get the ball out of their own half for most of the game due to spending all their energy beating Madrid and now they have to play Madrid again.

I think a full strength, energized Atleti would beat Barcelona & Madrid but sadly fixtures have f*cked them (Madrid, Barca, Madrid is insanity) but yeah I agree that Simeone is playing for Copa right now, over 2 legs Atletico are incredibly tough to beat so if they do hold on and eliminate Madrid, Barcelona won't be too difficult to sweep away providing there isn't another messi, suarez, neymar sh*t storm.

So Messi isn't leaving after all, sorry Crokey and Girish. :whistle:

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/30773367

This win is very important even if Atleti weren't at their best, good morale booster. Neymar, Suarez and Messi all scoring! Title challenge is still on.

Good job Southampton, I really hope their impossible dream comes true. They deserve a CL spot.

Also, R.I.P Junior Malanda. :(

Germany wins its 4th WC by destroying Brazil (5x WC) and by beating Argentina (2x WC) in what is the first ever WC won by a European team in South America and a Portuguese player, who did sh*t in the WC, who didn't even win a national championship and was irrelevant in the CL final, is the best football player in the world?

This prize has reached its lowest level in history. FIFA sold it to the sponsors.

Germany wins its 4th WC by destroying Brazil (5x WC) and by beating Argentina (2x WC) in what is the first ever WC won by a European team in South America and a Portuguese player, who did sh*t in the WC, who didn't even win a national championship and was irrelevant in the CL final, is the best football player in the world?

You're totally forgetting how well Ronaldo performed throughout the tournament. Yes Ronaldo didn't play well in the final or in the WC but I'm 99% sure (it was well documented he was injured btw) he was injured and shouldn't have even been playing. I think there should be a separate category for goalkeepers since they never f*cking win despite how well they do.

And I'm pretty sure the winner is chosen by voting from players and managers?

FIFA Ballon d’Or 2014 – voting results
1 CRISTIANO RONALDO 37.66
2 MESSI Lionel 15.76
3 NEUER Manuel 15.72
4 ROBBEN Arjen 7.17
5 MUELLER Thomas 5.42
6 LAHM Philipp 2.90
7 NEYMAR 2.21
8 RODRIGUEZ James 1.47
9 KROOS Toni 1.43
10 DI MARIA Angel 1.29
11 COSTA Diego 1.02
12 BALE Gareth 1.00
13 IBRAHIMOVIC Zlatan 1.00
14 TOURE Yaya 0.86
15 GOETZE Mario 0.84
16 BENZEMA Karim 0.75
17 INIESTA Andres 0.67
18 SCHWEINSTEIGER Bastian 0.57
19 MASCHERANO Javier Argentina 0.55
20 COURTOIS Thibaut 0.51
21 HAZARD Eden 0.47
22 POGBA Paul 0.40
23 RAMOS Sergio 0.33

So Messi isn't leaving after all, sorry Crokey and Girish. :whistle:

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/30773367

And the u-turn!

Lionel Messi casts doubt over Barcelona future ahead of Ballon d'Or ceremony in Zurich, with Argentina star admitting 'I don't know where I'll be next year"

At a Chippy in Didsbury getting a portion of Fish'n'Chips with Pablo

Good to see Ronaldo win it. Individually, he has by far had the best year. An underwhelming World Cup where he was playing injured should not put a damper on it. Neuer has been great, but Germany's World Cup victory was done as a TEAM. Sure he was a great keeper, but you could've easily had Müller in his place for instance and it wouldn't have looked out of place.

• Like 2

Ronaldo surely deserved the title for 2014!!!

Some people in Russia knew it long before, by 3pm GMT they already got the results-spot on, go figure it :panic:

Platini's campaign for Neuer was just too damn lame, somehow similar to Blatter's Messi campaign on 2013 against Ronaldo... Both of them failed and imho the best player deservedly won it again (even after that WC's MVP award was "awkwardly" delivered to Messi).

Edited by EramVerdes

Ronaldo surely deserved the title for 2014!!!

Some people in Russia knew it long before, by 3pm GMT they already got the results-spot on, go figure it :panic:

Platini's campaign for Neuer was just too damn lame, somehow similar to Blatter's Messi campaign on 2013 against Ronaldo... Both of them failed and imho the best player deservedly won it again (even after that WC's MVP award was "awkwardly" delivered to Messi).

That's cause the prize is BS like Mourinho said a couple of years ago. ;):D

Still, I think a German player should have won it. It would have won it with the old system.

A WC win is just much more important than anything else.

I personally would of given it to Neuer but at the same time I cant argue against Ronaldo winning it.

Superb shootout between West Ham & Everton, it had a proper Fa Cup feel to it, nobody wanted to lose and it came down to the keepers on penalties.

Great watch.