• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Eutyphro

• TheSantader25

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8986821/Diego-Maradona-died-suffering-cardiac-arrest-according-reports.html   Holy sh*t, quite unexpected. RIP, you crazy legend.

Nah, Jesus is staying at City.

The Champions League final in pictures   First Half     First Half interruption and half time entertainment     Second Half    

As a Real fan, I really can't get behind the excessive booing the fans do. But that's the thing with the giant teams, a bunch of fake fans that only support them when they're successful.

On another note, I'm kinda fed up myself. If we lose to Juve on Wednesday, I think I'll take a hiatus for next season. Last season's wonderful results (trophyless Barca and La Decima!) brought back my passion for football that has faded since 2007, but if Barca get the treble, I can't take it anymore.

Not sure if the irony between the first bit and second bit of this post is intentional or not?

As for Barca's new kit for next season, I quite like it - a nice change up in their style, which they haven't been afraid of in recent times (their half-and-half kit from when they beat Man Utd - the first time - in the Chaps League final was nice too). Reminds me of Newcastle's old one from the '90s when we had Ginola, Beardsley and Ferdinand:

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

Speaking of Newcastle, 1 point from the last 27 available is pretty f*cking dire, but at least our losing streak is over. Hopefully QPR roll over for us on Saturday, but I won't hold my breath the way we've been lately. The only way I see us escaping relegation is if Spurs and Man Utd manage to beat Hull. If it comes down to goal difference then we're buggered.

I've started following Red Star FC, a French team from Paris, and they've just won promotion to Ligue 2 for the first time in 16 years, so it's not all doom and gloom at least. Hopefully they can crack on and get a decent first season under their belt in Ligue 2 then build on that.

Edited by Orange Juice

Not sure if the irony between the first bit and second bit of this post is intentional or not?

I know what you're referring to but it's different. It's more of a passion thing rather than loyalty with me. I stick to the team I support but I can't bring myself to follow an entire season just to see the team I loathe succeeding. And when something I don't like happens or exists, I live by the saying "out of sight, out of mind".

I suppose when Madrid are subpar, it usually means Barca are winning everything left, right and centre. When Newcastle are doing sh*t, Sunderland are usually right down there with them.

Edited by Orange Juice

As a Real fan, I really can't get behind the excessive booing the fans do. But that's the thing with the giant teams, a bunch of fake fans that only support them when they're successful.

On another note, I'm kinda fed up myself. If we lose to Juve on Wednesday, I think I'll take a hiatus for next season. Last season's wonderful results (trophyless Barca and La Decima!) brought back my passion for football that has faded since 2007, but if Barca get the treble, I can't take it anymore.

F*cking lol @ those kits, though. Hopefully it becomes a curse and gives them terrible luck. :p Real's away kit is kinda dull too, better than this year's pink but I want the orange one back!

Don't worry mate. Believe in Don Carlo. He will give us the Un Decima! :) And of course fans booing is totally acceptable in this case. Madrid hasn't won a single La Liga since the 2011-12 season. And it's not that Madrid are losing on purpose. Injuries defeated us. Not other teams.

But taking a hiatus? No. Always support the team you love. :)

Edited by RedIndianRobin

Remarkable team Barca have got. Shame they love play acting on the slightest provocation though.

Remarkable team Barca have got. Shame they love play acting on the slightest provocation though.

• Like 1

Personally, I find Pedro to be the most underrated player in Barca. He hasn't been treated well there in terms of playing time, he needs to move in the summer.

Glad Bayern had enough dignity to exit with a win instead of plain giving up like they did last year. Such a shame about the lack of Ribery and Robben because they would've made a huge difference if they were present. Also happy that Messi didn't score.

Now it's up to us to make El Clasico happen! So excited and nervous for tomorrow.

Oh well, here we have the confirmation finally! We're going to the final!

But I feel a little emptied after this second half. We tried to play defensively, and we can't. It's not a good attitude the one we've shown in the last 45 minutes, but I'm just happy that when we wanted to score, and tried hard, we did. The second half was proof that we didn't try at all anymore. Guess Enrique thinks about this weekend's match against Atletico Madrid, which is a good thing. We need to acquire the title as soon as possible so we can focus on the other objectives. Disappointed a little about the loss but who cares.

All the best to Juventus tomorrow!

Imagine if Lewandowski scored from that cross in the first leg, and obviously in today's game when that ball was literally millimeters away from crossing the line completely. The whole tone of the match would have been completely different. Bayern are really missing Alaba, Ribery and Robben big time.

Imagine if Lewandowski scored from that cross in the first leg, and obviously in today's game when that ball was literally millimeters away from crossing the line completely. The whole tone of the match would have been completely different. Bayern are really missing Alaba, Ribery and Robben big time.

imagine if rakitic/whoever took the shot after that scored in the opening

Oh well, here we have the confirmation finally! We're going to the final!

But I feel a little emptied after this second half. We tried to play defensively, and we can't. It's not a good attitude the one we've shown in the last 45 minutes, but I'm just happy that when we wanted to score, and tried hard, we did. The second half was proof that we didn't try at all anymore. Guess Enrique thinks about this weekend's match against Atletico Madrid, which is a good thing. We need to acquire the title as soon as possible so we can focus on the other objectives. Disappointed a little about the loss but who cares.

All the best to Juventus tomorrow!

they absolutely shut off in order to save energy for what could be a league winner vs Atleti. Barca are more than capable of 90 mins of raw attack so if they start to defend it's simply to save legs for the next game, no need to embarrass Bayern when you can simply win the league at Vincente.

Edited by flitcroft101

That and the fact that the two managers are friends, good ones. I don't think Pep deserved to be humiliated twice by his own team, so I think they also took this into account. But there's nothing worse than people saying Barcelona are weak and played awful in the second half... that, my friends, is called taking the foot off the throttle. When it was 3-2 Barcelona pressed some more and could have easily scored the third goal in the last minute. The match against Atletico became the priority the moment Neymar scored the second goal.

I won't be able to watch the first half and possibly the first 15m of the 2nd half of tomorrow's match... It sucks. But I guess less suffering lol

Man I hate watching this Bayern team play. Much preferred Heynckes' Bayern, much more interesting and entertaining.

Now hoping for Juve to make it all the way. Would be great to see La Vecchia Signora back where she belongs.

Really waiting to watch Suarez against Evra and Chiellini if Juventus manage to reach the finals.

I was rooting for Juventus in the 1st leg but now I'm hoping for an El Clásico final.

Why?

Last year it was a Madrid derby, this year it could be Juve and Barca, two giant teams of Europe. Surely it feels more like a competition of the best of Europe if it's two club sides from different countries. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

I was rooting for Juventus in the 1st leg but now I'm hoping for an El Clásico final.

Why?

Last year it was a Madrid derby, this year it could be Juve and Barca, two giant teams of Europe. Surely it feels more like a competition of the best of Europe if it's two club sides from different countries. Just my two cents.

I've had Juventus down as dark horses to win the CL since the group stages but I love seeing El Clásico games. It will be extra special to see it in a Champions League final too. And then you have Messi v Ronaldo, the two best players in the world playing against each other in a CL final.

Never liked the new CL exactly due to this kind of sport oddities: the final could be between two teams that didn't actually win their national championship. So much for the "Champions" in "Champions League".
At least Juve is participating in it cause they are Italy's national champions.
We should go back to the real Champions Cup.

• Like 1

Messi vs Juventus

debut for Barcelona first team showing huge promise back in the day.

Edited by flitcroft101

Real without Luka....Am surprised how they go so far-semi final....This season my favorite was Atletico....I was kinda sad last year final......I would like Atletico beat Barca in league now...but for Catalonia is 0-0 enough :/

Edited by Ezekiel ♂

I have a feeling Madrid is going to make a big comeback tonight.

Hopefully they f*cking don't. An all Spanish final consisting of two teams that didn't win last year's La Liga, that would be sh*t.

Avanti Juve, surely all neutrals will be behind them?

• Like 2

We talked yesterday about the road to goal... Messi to Suarez to Neymar. Today we can talk about James to referee to Ronaldo. Pathetic to see such dives in the Semi-finals of a Champions League.

Casillas is fed up about the "booing" and the insults he gets by the Real Madrid fans and Saturday he said it's enough.

A tomar por culo ya, con lo pitos de los cojones = (Go f*ck yourself with the f*cking booing")

Lol he sounds like a bitch. "Stop booing or I'll tell mommy". That's how he comes across.