• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Eutyphro

• TheSantader25

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8986821/Diego-Maradona-died-suffering-cardiac-arrest-according-reports.html   Holy sh*t, quite unexpected. RIP, you crazy legend.

Nah, Jesus is staying at City.

The Champions League final in pictures   First Half     First Half interruption and half time entertainment     Second Half    

TheSantader25

The difference between Bayern and City was that Bayern were quicker with the ball and used more crosses. So naturally they lost the ball more frequently and had to deal with more counter attacks. City were more patient and barely made risky passes. They had less chances as a result but managed to kill off the counter attack threat.

Yeah, this is why I feel like PSG is done, because City is going to neutralize them with their possession game to the point where it is very unlikely they'll win with a two goal margin. I think City will win the second game as well, because eventually PSG will start taking risks, and then they'll lose.

Honestly, the two goals City made in the first game were lucky goals, and they did not create much. City's obvious weakness is their lack of striker.

City's best player, KDB, playing up top actually annoys me and I'm a United fan lol. Just play Aguero FFS Pep.

As for us, bit sloppy in the first half to say the least but one of the best second half performances I've seen from us in Europe in my time as a fan. It looked like men against boys towards the end, it was great to watch.

Hopefully we can convince Cavani to give us an extra year, he's still a top striker and brings so much experience and know how to our attack, which is rubbing off onto the other players like Greenwood. I was very ehh about him getting the number 7 shirt when he arrived due to the nature and timing of the signing, but he's earned it.

• Like 1
RenegadeAngel

Man, what a beautiful story Christian Eriksen has found himself in. Moved from Tottenham to Inter as an attempt to take his career to the next step and failed miserably. Glued to the bench for a year, the only reason for not being sold last winter is because no one would buy. Everyone had written him off, but then, all of a sudden, he rose like a phoenix by scoring the last minute winner free kick against Milan, and has since then solidified himself as a crucial player for the squad, playing an important role in bringing the long-awaited Serie A title back to Milan and finally winning a trophy he's been aching for even since the Spurs days. Beautiful! Not a lot of players are able to come back from such overwhelmingly complicated situations.

A shame some idiots had to take it too far, as it's painfully obvious that's what the media will focus on, but all in all what happened today was 100% needed and I fully support the large majority that made their intentions clear peacefully.

Forcing the biggest game in English football to be postponed is a statement, and one that I hope marks the beginning of something real for the future of our club.

Jamie Carragher might become an honourary United fan after today, he really fought to keep the conversation away from the few idiots and onto the why the peaceful and reasonable fans were upset. Hopefully the fight to keep the conversation from revolving around the idiots might actually work for once.

The Glazer's now have a serious problem either way, fans have just realised how easy it is to mess with matches, all they need is a good reason to do so and the Glazer's have given fans a million. I would not be surprised if it's tried again and while there will be increased security going forward of course, if a whole load of fans park them selves outside the Lowry before teams can leave... yea it's gonna happen again.

Their time with the club is completely done, if they had any sense they'd cut their losses (or rather, sell for a massive profit) and find some rich guy from the Middle East to take us over. Not saying that'd be any better, but I seriously doubt they would have trouble finding a buyer, even with their rumoured asking price - Barca, Madrid and Bayern due to their fan ownership models (or part fan ownership) will never go on sale, with what's not owned by fans of Bayern being owned by Adidas and Audi who wil also never sell. That really just leaves United as the only option to buy one of the "super" clubs, if we're talking fanbase, income, sponsorship, etc.

• Like 2
RenegadeAngel

Props to Chelsea! Tuchel f*cking annihilated Zidane tactically. Real looked miserably inept. Very excited for the final; above all, it's gonna be a mind battle between the two brilliant tacticians.

TheSantader25
Posted (edited)

Rudiger is a f*cking beast of a CB. I can't believe Lampard barely used him. Kante is Chelsea's most important player. Havertz is finally showing his value. 

Props to Chelsea for getting rid of the white sh*ts. It's gonna be an interesting final. The first one in years that I'm actually fond of both sides. Hope it doesn't disappoint cause finals with two teams from the same country are usually very underwhelming.

Edited by TheSantader25
RenegadeAngel
2 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

Rudiger is a f*cking beast of a CB. I can't believe Lampard barely used him.

lmao. I don't think any Chelsea fan could have expected to see Rudiger back in the squad. He was a walking disaster under Lampard.

Absolutely ecstatic with the win! Thoroughly deserved even though we should have got more but job well done.

Unbelievable that we beat AM and RM the same year... just give us the La Liga title too. 😛

Chelsea looking real good under Tuchel after just a few months of work, Roman's methods working magic once again. City will go into the match strong favourites I think, but it is absolutely winnable by Chelsea, should hopefully be a less one sided CL final than the last one.

Doesn't bode well for Spanish football in Europe that game tho, Barca and Madrid are at the very end of their amazing runs, but they've got a long hill to climb to get back to the top I imagine, especially with their financial issues - tho I still suspect that both clubs will find money from somewhere to buy players.

Bodes well for next few years of English football either, could be another all English CL and EL final... assuming Arsenal don't sh*t the bed, which is likely.

Brilliantly done. I do hope Chelsea win it, if only so that Tuchel can stick it to the PSG board. It would be soooo goooooood!

TheSantader25

Dude what the actual f*ck is wrong with the premier league? Man United have to play 3 games in 5 days. What kind of schedule is that?

4 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Dude what the actual f*ck is wrong with the premier league? Man United have to play 3 games in 5 days. What kind of schedule is that?

Been going on all season pretty much, for every team. The season started late due to Covid.

TheSantader25
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Jason said:

Been going on all season pretty much, for every team. The season started late due to Covid.

Not like this. Every team always has AT LEAST around 72 hours till its next game for the rare exception of Christmas when some teams get less for one game.

United have 48 hours between games TWICE in the same week. That's retarded. I'm pretty sure Ole will send out a different team on the Tuesday game. Otherwise the players will die.

Lol Emery > Arteta after all. 

Edited by TheSantader25
Lonely-Martin
41 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

Not like this. Every team always has AT LEAST around 72 hours till its next game for the rare exception of Christmas when some teams get less for one game.

United have 48 hours between games TWICE in the same week. That's retarded. I'm pretty sure Ole will send out a different team on the Tuesday game. Otherwise the players will die.

Lol Emery > Arteta after all. 

Spurs had the same thing happen at the start of the season too. A draw with Newcastle on the Sunday, beat Chelsea on penalties in the cup on the following Tuesday, the Europa League on the Thursday in a 7-2 win, rounded off with that 6-1 win against United on the Sunday.

And we never had our fans delay a game back then, lol. Just been a weird season where they've had to squeeze games in. I do agree its crazy, but we did alright at the time aside that bullsh*t penalty in added time against Newcastle. 

Halal Cyborg
12 hours ago, RenegadeAngel said:

:kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw:

They’d be very happy with 4th now wouldn’t they? 😂 

Theyd settle for top 6.

Reminds me of Curbishley leaving Charlton...I called it then too

RenegadeAngel

Damn, Juventus are on the brink of ending up with a season without the Champions League. Oh man, I sure hope Milan, Napoli and Atalanta will get their sh*t together to make it happen:kekw:

• Like 3
15 hours ago, RenegadeAngel said:

Damn, Juventus are on the brink of ending up with a season without the Champions League. Oh man, I sure hope Milan, Napoli and Atalanta will get their sh*t together to make it happen:kekw:

It gets even better. They haven't gone out of their European Super League plans. Which means they still face expulsion.

Imagine Juve starting 21/22 without Champions League, without Europa League, without Serie A, without Coppa Italia. Hope they have 50 friendlies in China/US lined up!

• KEKW 1
On 5/9/2021 at 12:19 AM, Halal Cyborg said:

Chelsea look unstoppable...can’t see City winning the UCL because of them lol

For the first time, I'm actually feeling very calm about a final knowing that all the pressure would be on City to win it and even though Pep will field a different team in the final, there's no way that we haven't gotten into their heads with the 2 wins.

• Like 2

I'm honestly leaning Chelsea, I think it will all depend on if they can put their chances away. I was skeptical of Tuchel when he came in, I'd never been blown away by his teams prior but the work he's done in such a short amount of time is brilliant, they look really good and are no doubt going to be up there next season especially with one or two good signings, which Roman is always good for - especially as now he probably wants to apologise to fans for the ESL garbage.

Should be a good match either way.

• Like 1
Lonely-Martin

Chelsea not looking so unbeatable now, lol.

But a great cup final and it's so bloody good to have the fans there. Missed this atmosphere all too much!