• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Eutyphro

• TheSantader25

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8986821/Diego-Maradona-died-suffering-cardiac-arrest-according-reports.html   Holy sh*t, quite unexpected. RIP, you crazy legend.

Nah, Jesus is staying at City.

The Champions League final in pictures   First Half     First Half interruption and half time entertainment     Second Half    

Eutyphro

Whatever happens, I don't think Sarri staying at Chelsea is an option at all. I've not seen Sarri happy at Chelsea for even a single moment.

TheSantader25
Just now, Eutyphro said:

Whatever happens, I don't think Sarri staying at Chelsea is an option at all. I've not seen Sarri happy at Chelsea for even a single moment.

Actually he was quite happy in all press conferences after the EL final. 

Argentina are pure sh*t. As expected. 

Laker23

Another summer, which means it's time for Pogba to release his annual bullsh*t quotes to the media.

Guy can just bore off at this point, fed up of seeing this disrespectful sh*t every year. I just wish I had any faith we'd use the money wisely.

Ed would probably straight swap him for Bale.

TheSantader25
57 minutes ago, Laker23 said:

Another summer, which means it's time for Pogba to release his annual bullsh*t quotes to the media.

Guy can just bore off at this point, fed up of seeing this disrespectful sh*t every year. I just wish I had any faith we'd use the money wisely.

Ed would probably straight swap him for Bale.

Trust me. If you guys spend the money wisely you'll be far better off without him. United should do exactly what Liverpool did with Coutinho's money. As a Barca fan I'm glad Madrid chose Pogba over Eriksen. Because one's quality and the other is a spoiled brat. Madrid chose the wrong guy. Can't wait to see them throw their money into the bin. 

Edited by TheSantader25
TheSantader25

So Conte backstabs Juve fans and goes to Inter, Sarri backstabs Napoli fans and goes to Juve. What happened to respect in football? 

Edited by TheSantader25
  • Like 1

In this moment I'm exactly like I was 5 years ago when Conte left us and Allegri was announced. At that time Allegri was seen like a "mediocre pro-Milan manager" who came to Juve just because we had no choice. I wasn't happy, but in just one season he managed to achieve an unbelievable result, nobody could imagine that we would have played a UCL final.

With Sarri is more or less the same feeling, a sort of Napoli supporter who has never said good thing to us that now is on our side. Even though I'm not happy with this decision (and I have to say I was still believing a bit in Guardiola), I hope (but I'm quite sure) he can give us some fun.

So welcome Maurizio, I hope to see a lot of amazing matches and I wish you all the best... You started in the Italian second-last division, it'd be unbelievable if you make us win the UCL.

Come on Comandante, bring us to the top!

(but now I'm scared that the market won't be as good as we thought)

18 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

So Conte backstabs Juve fans and goes to Inter, Sarri backstabs Napoli fans and goes to Juve. What happened to football? 

Imagine if Mourinho decides to go to Milan 😂

Well, Serie A is going to be at least a bit more interesting this year.

Edited by Wolver_321
  • Like 1
Laker23
2 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Trust me. If you guys spend the money wisely you'll be far better off without him. United should do exactly what Liverpool did with Coutinho's money. As a Barca fan I'm glad Madrid chose Pogba over Eriksen. Because one's quality and the other is a spoiled brat. Madrid chose the wrong guy. Can't wait to see them throw their money into the bin. 

I agree, it's just a huge if with the morons we have in charge.

I expected him gone next summer but if he wants out already I won't be disappointed, just nervous because I know we'll buy the wrong players with the money.

Honestly makes me love De Gea even more, regardless of whether he stays or goes. Just got on with it when a damn fax machine ruined his dream move all those years ago. 

• Like 1
Eutyphro
13 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Actually he was quite happy in all press conferences after the EL final. 

Always looked out of place and confused on the bench though. And now you see he's gone after what was actually a good Chelsea season.

TheSantader25
5 hours ago, Eutyphro said:

Always looked out of place and confused on the bench though. And now you see he's gone after what was actually a good Chelsea season.

I feel like he was just one of those people who don't like leaving their country and can't settle somewhere else. Though I can't blame him. The English media/journalists are pure cancer and mock you even when you are succeeding. They even still f*ck around with pep after two years of success. They really like to mock the foreign managers and I feel like sometimes these managers just get tired of their crap. Though it's definitely not the main reason why Sarri left. He definitely had a problems with some of the Chelsea players and seems like mosy Chelsea fans never liked him. 

Edited by TheSantader25
Laker23

I feel the Chelsea players wouldn't be satisfied with God himself as their manager. I hope they don't turn on Frank when things inevitably get tough, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Interested to see where Mourinho goes next.

TheSantader25

We'll happily give them Valverde. After all, he is the greatest manager of all time. There's no way they wouldn't be satisfied with him. 

Edited by TheSantader25
Tchuck

Very strong sources in Brazil are placing Neymar back at Barcelona, with 100m plus players going the other way. Potential exchangees include: Dembele, Umtiti, and Rakitic. 

Neymar + Messi + Griezmann + Suarez, jesus. 

TheSantader25

Someone from our board said that players who leave Barca will never return so I call bullsh*t. Hopefully we're not going after him. That basically means going backwards. Neymar's footballing career is pretty much over. He destroyed it himself. He is not even near the player he was at Barca. We should focus on. Fixing our squad instead of running around in circles. It's clear what we need:

- A Left Back as Alba's sub. 

- A Very capable striker that slowly but surely pushes Suarez to the bench if he's under performing. 

-Many people think Roberto/Semedo are good enough but I disagree. Our Right back has been sh*t since Alves has left and that's one of the biggest reasons for our downfall in the CL. Semedo has no end product and Roberto has no speed for a right back. I wish we went for Pereira from Leicester. 

After that we have to sit down and hope that Coutinho/Dembele would perform. Also Valverde has to realize that Coutinho sucks as a left winger. He is a CAM and everyone said that we bought him as Iniesta's replacement. So f*ck off or play him there. 

Edited by TheSantader25

In the end I think Neymar will remain at PSG, Barca has a lot of strikers and at the moment they don't need anyone in front (if Griezmann signes of course).

Actually who would want to spend over €100M for a very hated player who just recently got accused of rape... Now I don't want to speak about the accusation itself becuase it's a very difficult topic, but I want to remind you that Neymar posted a video where he shows the conversation with the girl who accused him; sharing a private conversation is illegal and that fact alone could be very dangerous for Neymar. From what I heard that video was posted when he was in Brazil, so the Brazilian court should be in charge of the "conversation case".

Speaking of illegal things, Platini just got arrested by the French Police because of corruption when FIFA assigned the 2022 World Cup to Qatar. If the accusations are true, a legend that I always seen as a Juve symbol would die.

Personally I'd assign the 2022 World Cup to Japan or/and South Korea, they both participated in the original assignation and they surely can organize everything in 3 years. Hopefully FIFA decides to cancel the World Cup in Qatar if the scandal is confirmed.

TheSantader25

There's no way to cancel a World Cup 3 years before its beginning. Loads of people have worked hard to build the stadiums and a lot of money has been spent. 

Edited by TheSantader25
Eutyphro
32 minutes ago, Wolver_321 said:

a legend that I always seen as a Juve symbol would die.

Even if he is corrupt, which he most likely is, he's still a legend of the game.

• Like 1
Jason

From a logistics (ie planning a WC in 3 years) stand point moving the WC would be a piece of piss. The USA, who probably should've got the WC, could host it with only 1 years notice pretty comfortably I'd bet.

From a more... political standpoint, yea, it's probably not gonna get moved.

Which is a shame, because it should. It's gonna play havoc with a lot of leagues with it being hosted in the winter. Dunno how many of you play the Football Manager games but in my save managing a Premier League team in 2022 the season started in July and I had played close to 10 league games before the end of August. The Club World Cup was just canned completely. It's... not gonna be good.

• Like 2
Crokey
14 hours ago, Tchuck said:

Neymar + Messi + Griezmann + Suarez, jesus. 

Nah, Jesus is staying at City.

• Like 5
TheSantader25

Aaaaand there goes Cillessen. Such a great keeper. Never said a word despite not playing and always turned up. He deserves to play somewhere else. 

Also. Finally got rid of Lord Gomes. Thank GOD for that. 

Apparently Buffon is coming back! Di Marzio said he will be the 2nd of Szczesny (did I write it right?)... So one last opportunity for him to win the UCL, this time with Ronaldo on his side. Perin at this point will 99% go.

For Rabiot it should be almost done, again that would be a fantastic free transfer!

De Ligt in theory is very close, apparently he wants to join us according to the Telegraaf. But, at the same time, there are rumors regarding a possible last-minute movement of Barca, PSG or United.

Cancelo is going to City.

We're interested in Trippier and Darmian (for the 999th time).

The "PogBack" is always very rumored, United wants €150M and, a part from Alex Sandro, it seems like they don't want any players from us. Even though I'd like to see Pogba back in Turin, I'm not very sure that he's worth that amount of money.

And these are pretty much all the rumors coming from reliable sources regarding our market. Of all of these possible movements, I absolutely want De Ligt: €75M for a 19-years old man who's already one of the best defender in Europe is a steal!

Meanwhile let me temporary change my avatar, maybe it'll bring us a bit of luck 😁

Laker23
On 6/7/2019 at 6:52 PM, Laker23 said:

Really, really want us to sign Wan Bissaka, would actually be thrilled if we did. Funny considering this time last year I knew zero about him, apart from the fact he'd be a good cheap option in my fantasy team, which he far exceeded my expectations there. 

Let's go, baby. U21's held it up but it's finally done. 50m fee and Palace didn't manage to remove the Zaha clause. Cheeky bastards for even trying.

Not gonna diss Young, just happy we now have a proper right back with bags of potential for the future.

No idea how much money we have left to spend, honestly. Keep hearing about Bruno Fernandes, who admittedly I know little about. Would love a CB and RW player but I'm not at all hopeful either will happen, especially as it looks like we're putting all our eggs in the Sancho basket next summer.

Can't wait to see that blow up in our face.

Eutyphro

What the hell is wrong with Dalot? Probably the only player in United squad with potential to become the world best in his position. Well, Pogba possibly as well, but you might catch my drift.

Laker23
32 minutes ago, Eutyphro said:

What the hell is wrong with Dalot? Probably the only player in United squad with potential to become the world best in his position. Well, Pogba possibly as well, but you might catch my drift.

I'd like to see him compete with Shaw at left back, he did pretty well there when playing for Porto apparently. Shaw will get complacent as hell without competition, so I hope this is the plan.

He could always move up to the RW as well, with those mean crosses of his. He played pretty advanced a few times last year and did okay, not perfect but I'd rather see that than whatever the hell usually goes on that side of the pitch for us. It's been absymal for god knows how long.

Whatever happens I hope he stays injury free and gets a lot of game time, I've been excited by his potential since we signed him last year.

Jason

Dalot had injuries and wasn't quite up to the level we needed in RB last season, but he's still young. And yea, he did have some good performances in RW last season and it would not surprise me one bit of Ole uses him there this season.

Jason

Yea that's bonkers. I know he's a very highly regarded talent but he's had one good domestic season and he's what? 19? Crazy, crazy deal. Their thinking is probably that it's the Griezmann money so they aint losing much but damn.

I think they may be looking at the deal as a potential money maker in the future tbh. If he becomes the player they hope he becomes, his sell on price in a few years will be at least double what they're paying, especially with the rising transfer fees.

• Like 1
TheSantader25

I mean any transfer is a gamble at this rate. Just look at Coutinho and Dembele. But I never expected Atletico of all teams to do it. I know they're gonna get a lot of money for Griezmann soon but I expected them to spend it more conservatively on more than one player. 

Edited by TheSantader25
Jason

All transfers are gambles, but transfer like Coutinho and Dembele were.... predictable. Anyone who watched Coutinho consistently in the PL (and wasn't a Liverpool fan) would tell you that he's a long shot merchant who goes missing a lot. Liverpool robbed Barca blind and they knew it at the time, selling him made them a better team BEFORE they bought VVD with the money they got from him.

Dembele on the other hand basically went on strike did some dodgy stuff to get the deal to Barca done. That's the sign of a player with a horrible attitude.

Basically, if you're gonna spend huge fees on players do the f*cking homework first, a lot of this stuff is easy to spot before hand. I feel like player mentality and attitude has went out the window when it comes to the big teams buying players these days. It's resulted in some absolute howlers, United's very guilty of it too and exactly why Ole's made a big deal about buying players with the right mentality, cause that's exactly what Fergie did.

• Like 2