1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 6)

zero..kewl
  • Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rafae

• Mach1bud

• REXX

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wait 'till you hear about the masterpiece Rockstar released today.   This is potentially their magnum opus- no, no, the magnum opus of AAA video game industry. This it true art. This wo

Who knows where the next installment will take place, but, GTA VIce City (II?) Must be tempting.  

2 minutes ago, Personanongrata said:

Does anybody else love reading the patch notes. Tbh its one of the best parts of the updates. The small quality of life changes they make. Like the ability to call the player vehicle from the interaction menu.

Oh my god YES. Probably my favourite part. Looking at all of the small changes Rockstar have done. Here's hoping they continue a trend from DDH of making small QoL changes. There weren't that many but here's hoping there are some more in this update, which is clearly going to be huge and also have a massive patch note page.

Just now, TermedSaturn942 said:

ah, i'm not british so i thought you meant nachos. Ketchup on French Fries is pretty darn good.

Agreed.

Edited by umar4812
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Personanongrata said:

Does anybody else love reading the patch notes. Tbh its one of the best parts of the updates. The small quality of life changes they make. Like the ability to call the player vehicle from the interaction menu.

Literally one of the best things of any update. Especially when at work 

• Like 3
Just now, Reno_ said:

This will be a sad, sad place tomorrow. 

Ikr! All the 24th's will be proven wrong lol

Jk.

Viboxing (GTAGFX)
5 minutes ago, jdv95 said:

it's just very hard to believe that almost every random twitter user that tweets about gta claims to know an insider.

doesn't help either when all those people only state things that have already been said by members with a track record and never seem to have NEW things to  talk/leak about.

might aswell say that BOSSFTW has inside info because he also talks and repeats what others have already said. 

now if you can somehow prove that you are legit,i will very much apologize,but until then i'm not going to fall for that stuff. it happened to many times in this place.

I wouldn't really say that I'm just a 'Random Twitter User'. I've got a role in the community which, If I was wrong or thought the person was lying, I wouldn't say anything. I've never said anything before about other updates because I've never heard anything from them. This update is highly anticipated so that's why I'm sure they're right. I' not giving a name just to prove I'm right. It's not fair.

Personanongrata
Just now, ivarblaauw said:

Literally one of the best things of any update. Especially when at work 

Yea... I spent a good 20 mins in the restroom when the Securoserve update dropped just reading...

1 minute ago, Reno_ said:

This will be a sad, sad place tomorrow. 

Nah only means we get it next week and another week of fine tuning and another week closer to RDR ;)

Just now, Viboxing (GTAGFX) said:

I wouldn't really say that I'm just a 'Random Twitter User'. I've got a role in the community which, If I was wrong or thought the person was lying, I wouldn't say anything. I've never said anything before about other updates because I've never heard anything from them. This update is highly anticipated so that's why I'm sure they're right. I' not giving a name just to prove I'm right. It's not fair.

i'm a big man on the forum. Nobody cares about you or me.

1 minute ago, WillProx said:

I'm still in team #pleasedontbeabuggysh*t, who's with me?

Well, I'm team July 10th. I proudly went down with that ship. Looks like history is going to repeat itself tomorrow.

• Like 3
Viboxing (GTAGFX)
Just now, Tranquility Base Hotel said:

i'm a big man on the forum. Nobody cares about you or me.

I mean, you have a point but I care about how f*cking stupid I'd look if I was wrong. The internet is a very unforgiving place, my friend.

I'm not trying to say I know everything, just don't think that sharing what I know is doing much harm 👍

-Travis+Bickle-
1 hour ago, GunSlinger556 said:

According to YOU, not Yan, who afterall is the only person who knows for sure... but yea, keep thinking that 😅😅

lol he knows nothing.

He said 17th before with this stupid riddle...after he knew hes wrong he said "its not a release date" and after that all came up with root 588 is 24,24 and all said relase date is 24th.

I guess YOU know nothing aswell.

And its not magic if he is right with 24th this time...almost 1000 guys in this thread said 24th before

Edited by -Travis+Bickle-
  • Like 4
Personanongrata
4 minutes ago, -Travis+Bickle- said:

lol he knows nothing

He may not know for sure. But again, his record for being correct is more often than not. Im getting the feeling that it doesnt matter to some people. But if i was a betting man. It would be safe to bank on him. 

Edited by Personanongrata
Spelling
  • Like 1
-Travis+Bickle-
Just now, Personanongrata said:

He may not know for sure. But again, his record for being correct is more often than not. Im getting the feeling that it doesnt matter to some people. But if i was a bettimg man. It would be safe to bank on him. 

wow everyone knew before its 17th or 24th. dont need a "leaker" for that

• Like 3

Keep bickering and you won't have a place to discuss the matter.

This topic isnt about Yan, may I remind you. Choose to believe him or not. No need to argue over it.

Yan's reaction is quite smart. If he is right, he can say: I told you so.

If he is wrong, he can say: I said -588... which is 1707 and the 24th was to f*ck with supposed leakers

Edit: saw the mod reply after I posted mine. Sorry!

Edited by ivarblaauw
Personanongrata
1 minute ago, -Travis+Bickle- said:

wow everyone knew before its 17th or 24th. dont need a "leaker" for that

Im not saying we need a leaker either. But if the statement is whether or not he knows anything, to say he doesnt flat out is disingenuous. Because no one really knows for sure. 

3 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Keep bickering and you won't have a place to discuss the matter.

This topic isnt about Yan, may I remind you. Choose to believe him or not. No need to argue over it.

Right. My apologies.

Im most excited for not having to make that trek between my businesses. Its a pain and its boring. 

I just want a confirmed date so I'll know if I need to go in early to work or not. C'mon R* 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Tranquility Base Hotel said:

There weren't any dates in the guest list. Everbody just made an educated guess that the 17th was the most likely option.

We knew they were consecutive weeks from the text at the bottom of each one, we knew the date of the first week (once it arrived), and we knew which list was from which week due to the file names. So we knew the exact date for each one.

10 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Keep bickering and you won't have a place to discuss the matter

Noooo, not the customary pre update thread lock.

This place might be a sh*t storm right now, but it's far more entertaining than R*s endless silence.

Slightly less off topic: Rather than the hundreds of pages of date bickering, which leaker to trust and wannabe forum celebs I wish someone who knew something would give us a detail or two to actually speculate about.

Off-topic bullsh*t, spam and other cockwomblery will result in a 7 day temp no questions asked. So thread carefully.

Let's try this again.

2 minutes ago, Reno_ said:

I want to believe we'll get pegasus land vehicle storage with this update but that just sounds too good to be true.

That’d be great, but since we have personal hangers I doubt we will.

Edit: Just realised you said land.

Edited by Stormingz
Just now, Stormingz said:

That’d be great, but since we have personal hangers I doubt we will.

I was thinking about the storage for the mule and pounder and the patriot stretch since they seem to have abandoned pegasus.

Cockwomblery is a word I'll start using for the rest of my life. 

OT: I kind of like not having the update now, it shows Rockstar isn't going to launch something that isn't up to par. On the other hand, this could mean more delays, which in turn, means something big. Probably game changing, like a new mechanic, new freemode dynamics, new matchmaking? I don't know. I foresee a shift towards reviving clans and things like that, like co-managing nightclubs or something like that

• Like 7

Next stop, tomorrow 11-12 am EST.