1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 2)

Mattoropael

Well I have been checking on google for what the next update is and they all keep saying that the next update is the last one before GTA 6

nobody knows that .. nobody knows when GTA6 is coming ... RDR2 coming in the fall ... MUCH doubt that GTA6 will arrive anytime soon.

• Like 4

Well I have been checking on google for what the next update is and they all keep saying that the next update is the last one before GTA 6

I heard you shouldn't believe everything those people on Youtube say.

Don't need to hear anymore, thank you. :p

Well you asked me why I said that next update is the last so I had to answer

Well you asked me why I said that next update is the last so I had to answer

I needed an answer which had a logical reason behind it. Not an idiotic statement that made me want to pull my eyes out.

I believe there's a difference.

Edited by XypherFox7

He's not from around here is he? ...

google GTA and you'll find that "GTA6" is already out and people have been playing it on freaking mobiles ..

nobody knows anything about updates nor GTA6 aside from Rockstar, if we knew any info about an update we would've been talking about it right now instead of being stuck in the dark like this.

Edited by Maddened_Ghost

Yeah your right Richeyrider93 they need to listen to us and take a look at our forums so they can use some of our idea to keep us playing there games and to gain more cash

Thank you they said they were going to listen to the fans so why aint they doing it

*Clears throat*

*AHEM*

"We want more cars!" (Adds Beach Bum Update, everything was free)

"We want more Super Cars and Luxury vehicles!" (Adds the Zentorno, Turismo R and the Huntley S)

"We want more low-range cars! Oh, and a Smart Car" (Adds the "I'm not a Hipster" update, with the Panto)

"We want more apartments and garage space!" (Adds new apartments and a new Property Slot)

"We want Heists!" (Added and updated promised heists, with great challenges and unlocks)

"We want even MORE space for our cars!" (Adds yet another Property Slot)

"We want houses in Vinewood Hills!" (Adds stilt houses and apartments)

"We want new Bikes and Biker related stuff!" (Adds the Biker Update, with a sh*t ton of bikes and new biker missions)

"We want more ways to make money!" (Adds CEO Work, Biker Business, Import/Export warehouse, Crate Work, ect...)

"We want Yachts, 'cause WHY NOT!" (adds the goddamn Yachts... I was legit surprised that Rockstar did that)

What's needed for now, according to the community:

• H_U_N_T_E_R
  • Savage Buff
  • Mansions

Rockstar listens more than we know. Sure, there might be sometimes where they seem like they don't, but we know for a fact that they are listening to us, just a tiny bit. So claiming that they don't listen AT ALL is pure bullocks.

Edited by Classique

E1XWfbb.png

• Thomas the Tank Engine

Uh-huh.

That's all we need, basically.

article-0-057D5A9D0000044D-699_634x423.j

But for real, you forgot a few things.

-Dominator Classic

-Better clothing

-Map expansion

-New guns

Edited by XypherFox7
  • Like 8

For the next update, we're getting the Karin Snipe and spider crabs, you heard it here first.

Rockstar listens more than we know. Sure, there might be sometimes where they seem like they don't, but we know for a fact that they are listening to us, just a tiny bit. So claiming that they don't listen AT ALL is pure bullocks.

"We want to be able to set weapon defaults within GTA Online for on-foot and in vehicles!" (...tumble weed rolls by...)

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 2

Yeah your right Richeyrider93 they need to listen to us and take a look at our forums so they can use some of our idea to keep us playing there games and to gain more cash

Thank you they said they were going to listen to the fans so why aint they doing it
*Clears throat*

*AHEM*

"We want more Super Cars and Luxury vehicles!" (Adds the Zentorno, Turismo R and the Huntley S)

"We want more low-range cars! Oh, and a Smart Car" (Adds the "I'm not a Hipster" update, with the Panto)

"We want more apartments and garage space!" (Adds new apartments and a new Property Slot)

"We want Heists!" (Added and updated promised heists, with great challenges and unlocks)

"We want new Bikes and Biker related stuff!" (Adds the Biker Update, with a sh*t ton of bikes and new biker missions)

"We want more ways to make money!" (Adds CEO Work, Biker Business, Import/Export warehouse, Crate Work, ect...)

"We want Yachts, 'cause WHY NOT!" (adds the goddamn Yachts... I was legit surprised that Rockstar did that)

• Thomas the Tank Engine
  • Savage Buff
  • Mansions

Never thought about it like that until now.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery
  • Like 1

"We want to be able to set weapon defaults within GTA Online for on-foot and in vehicles!" (...tumble weed rolls by...)

This I support! But honestly, I haven't personally seen this request anywhere... Or maybe I'm just retarded at reading more carefully :lol:

• Like 2

E1XWfbb.png

*Clears throat*

*AHEM*

• Thomas the Tank Engine
  • Savage Buff
  • Mansions

"We want better servers" (..................Pretends nothing is wrong and blames your internet.) "Please check if your internet is plugged in. We noticed that every other online game you play works fine but when you attempt to play our game, we detected that your internet is currently powered off. Please fix yo net because everything is a ok on our end. Any questions please refer to our troubleshooting guide where we will explain clearly in detail on how to set up your internet for ps3 and xbox 360."

GCzl0Do.jpg

Edited by Xiled
  • Like 3

PX3Z1ZX.png

@streetking748 What I would point to is the Newswire update that said information was coming on updates for 2017. Key here is that the word "update" is used in the plural. I have no idea what they will be or even how significant, but the only interpretation of this is that there will be more than one for 2017.

I am going to let you in on a little secret, sometimes things reported on the internet are not correct.

Edited by Rockstar_Fanboy

To be honest, this is kinda the introduction I get from you...

VIpidKk.jpg

You could just ask us about it, you know...

Let me put one thing straight here... We (all of us here) knows much more about the next DLC than any other person out the on the internet (minus Fun and Yan sometimes).

GTAForums (and especially this specific thread) is usually one of the first to receive the newest information about an upcoming update. If you can't see anything about a future update in the last 3 pages, then there's no info which we can discuss.

Edited by Classique

E1XWfbb.png

Well then what is the next update anyways?

Sources close to Bob Marley and Ghandi are saying that a big one is coming by February 30th

A big one huh. Well it has to be big cause this might be the last update

Uhhh... how could you actually believe that?

Feb. 30 doesn't exist and what kind of GTA sources come from Bob Marley and Ghandi??

• Like 7

Sources close to Bob Marley and Ghandi are saying that a big one is coming by February 30th

Feb. 30 doesn't exist and what kind of GTA sources come from Bob Marley and Ghandi??

I think you fell into someone's SAR-CHASM.

I fully understand the original joke. I just hope Streetking (the one who checked google) is joking too. Edited by SPECTER II

Guys I haven't launched this game for a few weeks and I have been asked to enter my activation key which I don't have anymore. Anybody in the same situation here ?

Edit : Problem solved.

Edited by CantaloupDRMC

I've been wanting to bring this for a while now. so what If dlc for sp was never actually cancelled but was shelved or postponed until gtao died (not entirely but enough to be brought to R* attention). Second thought was it will be released before rdr2, and i think that because i have trouble believing R* will keep the fall 2017 window and they will release sp dlc in it's place to hold fans over till the finalized release date.

SP DLC was canceled because there wasnt demand or time for it, everyone that played GTAV in the early days was either buying adders or the eclipse tower, and I was one of them, I don't really recall the early days of GTAV, but I remember stopping playing around level 63 on PS3 then moved to PC a year later. The transition work from PS3 to /Current Gen/PC was basically the time that could have been SP DLC, and when i moved to pc ps3 and 360 had stopped receiving updates, you can follow ned luke on twitter and he loves gta but it was a one time thing i think, the guy who made the score for gta v also didnt actually want to make it, so i blame him.

i dont really think there are good stories to play in the gta world but strangers and freaks missions were entertaining and my hopes for gtavi is to make it feel a lot like a last of us game and it makes you want to continue the story because of how bad the characters life would be.

Edited by ioxwave

I fully understand the original joke. I just hope Streetking (the one who checked google) is joking too.

Sometimes, people with Autism or Aspergers struggle with things that normal people could understand immediately, one of the biggest things being sarcasm. The kid's already claimed to have that, among other things, and from what I've seen since then, there's no reason to doubt he's telling the truth. People maybe just need to ease up on the person who's constantly asking what they might consider "obvious" questions, because believe it or not, not everyone is as mentally capable to understand everything you do.

Edited by SickBoy

I get all my news from Bob Marley and Ghandi ... got the Ouija board right here in fact ... let me check ... Nope - they say they don't know a RumRocks

LOL this thread was worth checking today.

too bad there's no news, but at least I got my daily 'laugh @ the internet' objective completed.

LOL this thread was worth checking today.

too bad there's no news, but at least I got my daily 'laugh @ the internet' objective completed.

I have to go to the doctor now. It was a funny read for sure, but I facepalmed so hard I actually hurt myself.

i'd be pissed if the next update makes the karin snipe available for purchase...

have one and its the rarest car since launch!

• Like 3

Stop discussing Youtubers and no the GTAF Staff has no connection with Rockstar.

Well, no connection that would lead to hints on this site.

• Like 4

Stop discussing Youtubers and no the GTAF Staff has no connection with Rockstar.

Okay. Just had heard that somewhere.

Nonethless it's a high time for new air and water vehicles. I don't believe it's for the next update yet, but maybe the one after if we wish enough.

• Like 2

Nonethless it's a high time for new air and water vehicles. I don't believe it's for the next update yet, but maybe the one after if we wish enough.

I still really want to see an attack boat make it in the game. It would be cool for a drug running DLC.

• Like 2

I still really want to see an attack boat make it in the game. It would be cool for a drug running DLC.

I made a first-person-locked GTA boat race, which might be as close as you'll get right now!

http://rsg.ms/e946ef5

Ladies And Gentlemen, Our Lord and savior! (next dlc, no fake, leak, Q&A subscribe en all this kind of stuff obviously.)

THE ALMIGHTY THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE !

718209thomas.jpg

Jet version pls?

Today was a good day to check in by the looks of it first The Benz now the Hunter what will the mods change next

On topic I'm speculating a PMC update to go with the CEO and Biker updates.