1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 2)

Mattoropael

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• CarimboHanky

• Mach1bud

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. We bomb everybody who doesn't agree with us.

The 22nd? f*ck, fuuuuuck! Why the van tho? And yeah I hope the next DLC isn't strictly PVP vomit mixed with one vehicle be released at a time. But honestly its gonna be PVP restricted as f*cking usual

Yeah and no releasing one at a time...

variety thats what more tanks and jets add to the game.

Yeeeah, you would like that! :lol:

• Like 2

Do we really need more military themed dlcs? We already have enough military equipment to turn Los Santos into a miniature version of Syria.

If it comes with more helicopters, f*ck yeah!

What does it hurt anyway? We already have a tank, attack helicopters, jets, Insurgents - adding variations of these isn't going to make any more vehicles flood free mode. If players weren't in *insert new tank name here*, they'd be in the Rhino. If they weren't in *insert helicopter name here*, they'd be in a Buzzard. If they weren't in *insert jet name here*, they'd be in a Hydra or Lazer.

Besides, when was the last time we got a vehicle like that?

Not to be negative or anything but what would the point be in another tank for example? Or even another jet?

What would that add to the game that the current models dont already do? (Which are currently used for griefing mostly)

Sorry but I am against the idea of players owning more militarized vehicles in GTA as thats the reason why free-mode is the grief pit it currently is. Before you counter the argument with the inevitable 'we need these extra vehicles to combat the griefers' try to understand that it wont work because these same vehicles to 'combat griefers' will end up in the hands of griefers (hmm this situation reminds me of real world events)

Maybe whats needed are some merryweather services with actual use. For example:

-scramble military fighter jets after aerial target (locked to level 250)

-merry weather protection detail (5-10 bodyguards locked 150-200)

-armoured convoy pick-up (locked level 135)

What about a besra(ish) jet with normal guns? Couldn't fight sh*t on ground but destroy Lazer and Hydra in a dogfight if properly used.

An APC which has less firepower but a higher RoF compared to the Rhino?

An attack helicopter with controllable MG and sufficient armor?

None of These would increase the griefing rate, but all of them would add something new.

Why do people want:

-mansions

-biker club

-6th garage

?

In the end they wouldn't introduce something New anyway. (Gameplay wise). It's just preference. But saying "we don't need xy because we have xz" is in most cases not justified

• Like 1

Law and Order DLC is coming not just a biker DLC. Buy a FIB or Cop vehicle and outfit. Activate freeroam Law and order missions and try to stop CEO's and Bikers delivering their crates. It's happening people. The interwebs have spoken!

• Like 2

Yeah (maybe ;) )

Law and order DLC(Police free roam and vehicles)*Purchase police vehicles to activate free roam police missions

Wait, is this real?

Oh yeah!

(Best read in Duffman's voice)

That was from that guy who claimed to know like all Rockstars future plans. He was dismissed as being a fake.

Idk if he was or not.

What would that add to the game that the current models dont already do? (Which are currently used for griefing mostly)

Variety is the spice of life. By that logic, let's just have one car. Or not - that would be rubbish.

(Which are currently used for griefing mostly)

People need to get used to the idea that sometimes people are going to get killed in free mode. The vehicles aren't going anywhere.

Some call it grief; others call it fun. The only vehicle that's powerful enough that you could even call it griefing is the jet anyway.

Sorry but I am against the idea of players owning more militarized vehicles in GTA

Which is your prerogative; no need to be sorry.

Do we really need more military themed dlcs? We already have enough military equipment to turn Los Santos into a miniature version of Syria.

If it comes with more helicopters, f*ck yeah!

What does it hurt anyway? We already have a tank, attack helicopters, jets, Insurgents - adding variations of these isn't going to make any more vehicles flood free mode. If players weren't in *insert new tank name here*, they'd be in the Rhino. If they weren't in *insert helicopter name here*, they'd be in a Buzzard. If they weren't in *insert jet name here*, they'd be in a Hydra or Lazer.

Besides, when was the last time we got a vehicle like that?

Not to be negative or anything but what would the point be in another tank for example? Or even another jet?

Sorry but I am against the idea of players owning more militarized vehicles in GTA as thats the reason why free-mode is the grief pit it currently is. Before you counter the argument with the inevitable 'we need these extra vehicles to combat the griefers' try to understand that it wont work because these same vehicles to 'combat griefers' will end up in the hands of griefers (hmm this situation reminds me of real world events)

Maybe whats needed are some merryweather services with actual use. For example:

-scramble military fighter jets after aerial target (locked to level 250)

-merry weather protection detail (5-10 bodyguards locked 150-200)

-armoured convoy pick-up (locked level 135)

What about a besra(ish) jet with normal guns? Couldn't fight sh*t on ground but destroy Lazer and Hydra in a dogfight if properly used.

An APC which has less firepower but a higher RoF compared to the Rhino?

An attack helicopter with controllable MG and sufficient armor?

None of These would increase the griefing rate, but all of them would add something new.

Why do people want:

-mansions

-biker club

-6th garage

?

In the end they wouldn't introduce something New anyway. (Gameplay wise). It's just preference. But saying "we don't need xy because we have xz" is in most cases not justified

You both make very good points. I understand very well dieing is a very big part of GTA:Online and it doesnt faze me, its a game. What does bother me though is when I am having fun with friends in car chases trading bullets or perfoming drive-bys or 'hits' there always seems to be some lonley dude in a 1 seater that feels its his duty to blow us all to oblivion which is why I am aganist more player owned military vehicles.

I've always liked the 'street feel' GTA has had to it, however it seems to be missing in V.

• Like 3

Tunables still haven't updated? They're taking their time.

Probably around 12pm ESTwe have exactly (30min before) one week now from the last week event announcement. Im still believing :/ Edited by Lumi

Apparently all Warstock vehicles (and armored Kuruma) are discounted. Is that from last event or is this new?

Apparently all Warstock vehicles (and armored Kuruma) are discounted. Is that from last event or is this new?

I thought last one was the 'Bob and Valkyrie?

Kuruma is not discounted for me.

Lynx is cool but is very expensive, the verlierer cost 600.000$ and got best top speed, handling, acceleration and more visual options (I recommend use the medium Spoiler for the handling ;) Verlierer Massacro and Seven-70 Zero competition with the Lynx!

Do you even Brough bro? Highest top speed in sports class is still the Shafter v12. And around a track, I'll smoke any Verlierer with my Elegy, Jester racecar or Feltzer!

Also; get your sh*t together Rockstar!

That was from that guy who claimed to know like all Rockstars future plans. He was dismissed as being a fake.

Idk if he was or not.

Yeah this guy right here.

Any other discounts or bonuses this week?

Also, can the guy above me shut his trap? You're all talk, but provide little to no evidence to back your claims.

Edited by Viper-Venom

Any other discounts or bonuses this week?

Armor, Rifles, Merryweather services and Ammo appear to be discounted as well.

Nice! Another event week with pointless discounts!

Seriously though, ALL vehicles on Warstock on sale? Prepare to see a lot more Insurgent Pickups and Hydras these following days...

EDIT: Apparently this looks like a tacti-cool event week, great...

Edited by iSaint9

I'm so tired of Los Santos, gonna go to Australia next week and probably never coming back to LS

Just hope for you guys that the next update is really good, I never liked bikes so I don't bother testing it

• Like 1