1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 2)

Mattoropael

have the tuneables been updated yet? if not, this is the day we MIGHT find out.

Eh their probably just being slow today. Sometimes it takes them a while to update the tunables.

They have to get done masturbating to the money they've made in shark card sells this week.

Edited by InFrareD Kush

They better put on discount the lynx and some plane/helis

I haven't played for five days or so, but I think they actually had discounts for helis this week. I could be wrong, though.

Edit: Or maybe it was the week before?

Edited by Watain

war dlc :)

tbh I always wanted something like this. Big military ship spawns in freeroam and everyone in loby sneaks inside to steal cargo. No PVP ,just teamwork vs sh*tton of npcshahaha not gonna happen dude, people focus on killing eachother instead of working as a team.

perfect example of this is piracy prevention, i have seen solo vips doing piracy prevention and winning with easy because the 5-6 players that when to the area were killing eachother instead of working as a team to overtake the yacht.

• Like 1

Nimbus and Volatus were discounted 3 or 4 weeks ago iirc, that was the last aircraft discount.

+ Valkyrie and Cargobobs last week

EDIT:

war dlc :)

tbh I always wanted something like this. Big military ship spawns in freeroam and everyone in loby sneaks inside to steal cargo. No PVP ,just teamwork vs sh*tton of npcs
hahaha not gonna happen dude, people focus on killing eachother instead of working as a team.

perfect example of this is piracy prevention, i have seen solo vips doing piracy prevention and winning with easy because the 5-6 players that when to the area were killing eachother instead of working as a team to overtake the yacht.

That's why you would turn of PvP killing when you are near that ship (similar to " under the dome" event) but yeah they never gonna do that.... it's R*

Also ur right about the PP - I'm one of those Vips ;) I just place bounty on a player and watch them fight. Easy cash

Edited by Piro
  • Like 3

I haven't played for five days or so, but I think they actually had discounts for helis this week. I could be wrong, though.

Edit: Or maybe it was the week before?

This week the cargo and the valkyrie. Im looking more for the besra and vestra.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Do we really need more military themed dlcs? We already have enough military equipment to turn Los Santos into a miniature version of Syria.

second that.

heck, i think even syria has less advanced weaponry then i generaly see in freeroam

rather a 1/10th price drop on the lynx period

Edited by Darth Absentis

Do we really need more military themed dlcs? We already have enough military equipment to turn Los Santos into a miniature version of Syria.

If it comes with more helicopters, f*ck yeah!

What does it hurt anyway? We already have a tank, attack helicopters, jets, Insurgents - adding variations of these isn't going to make any more vehicles flood free mode. If players weren't in *insert new tank name here*, they'd be in the Rhino. If they weren't in *insert helicopter name here*, they'd be in a Buzzard. If they weren't in *insert jet name here*, they'd be in a Hydra or Lazer.

Besides, when was the last time we got a vehicle like that?

Me no can stand the tension...this is the most intense Friday wait for news in a long while...

If the DLC was delayed last-minute it's probably as likely we'll get literally nothing as getting an announcement. Event weeks are probably planned at least 3-4 weeks in advance.

Edited by Gridl0k

Stop wishlisting dammit. I see this thread moving and i think they announced the event week. Begging for SCRAPS at this point lol...

Again, not to be a twat, but there IS a whole thread just for wishlists. Posting it here because there more traffic and forcing people to read you pipe dreams is lame, use the proper thread..

• Like 2

Lynx is cool but is very expensive, the verlierer cost 600.000$ and got best top speed, handling, acceleration and more visual options (I recommend use the medium Spoiler for the handling ;) Verlierer Massacro and Seven-70 Zero competition with the Lynx!

Edited by JLGTA<3
  • Like 2

If the DLC was delayed last-minute it's probably as likely we'll get literally nothing as getting an announcement. Event weeks are probably planned at least 3-4 weeks in advance.

Yes but sometimes we can have an ‎improvidence and then they need to think in something fast. They are humans aswell

You and I can feel it in the waters, the earth is vibrating-not quaking, not actually moving but the intense hum. We can all feel it. Will today unravel?! Probably not lol

• Like 1

If it comes with more helicopters, f*ck yeah!

What does it hurt anyway? We already have a tank, attack helicopters, jets, Insurgents - adding variations of these isn't going to make any more vehicles flood free mode. If players weren't in *insert new tank name here*, they'd be in the Rhino. If they weren't in *insert helicopter name here*, they'd be in a Buzzard. If they weren't in *insert jet name here*, they'd be in a Hydra or Lazer.

Besides, when was the last time we got a vehicle like that?

Not to be negative or anything but what would the point be in another tank for example? Or even another jet?

What would that add to the game that the current models dont already do? (Which are currently used for griefing mostly)

Sorry but I am against the idea of players owning more militarized vehicles in GTA as thats the reason why free-mode is the grief pit it currently is. Before you counter the argument with the inevitable 'we need these extra vehicles to combat the griefers' try to understand that it wont work because these same vehicles to 'combat griefers' will end up in the hands of griefers (hmm this situation reminds me of real world events)

Maybe whats needed are some merryweather services with actual use. For example:

-scramble military fighter jets after aerial target (locked to level 250)

-merry weather protection detail (5-10 bodyguards locked 150-200)

-armoured convoy pick-up (locked level 135)

• Like 2

Maybe Rockstar is finally going to stop with updates .... How about that for a Speculation? LOL Just kiddin'

After the past few days with GTA Lag to H*** and back, Im beginning to care very little about GTA anymore. Could not Join any Jobs, Heists etc. at all! I Also kept getting Timeouts and the occasional R* Service were Unavailable and the Files could not be Downloaded or something like that.

Maybe I'm on a Burnout, or maybe Im just Hyped about FH3 coming out. Darned if I know?

Edited by bulldog385
  • Like 1

What would that add to the game that the current models dont already do? (Which are currently used for griefing mostly)

Variety is the spice of life. By that logic, let's just have one car. Or not - that would be rubbish.

(Which are currently used for griefing mostly)

People need to get used to the idea that sometimes people are going to get killed in free mode. The vehicles aren't going anywhere.

Some call it grief; others call it fun. The only vehicle that's powerful enough that you could even call it griefing is the jet anyway.

Sorry but I am against the idea of players owning more militarized vehicles in GTA

Which is your prerogative; no need to be sorry.

• Like 3