1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 2)

Mattoropael

More slasher maps yes please. Anyone think of suitable interiors? :p

What if Bahamas mama is just a new map for slasher D:

Well last haloween introduced slasher to us which is incredible and interesting . Looking forward to this years new features !

More slasher maps yes please. Anyone think of suitable interiors? :p

The FIB Building. The burnt down one. :^:

• Like 2

Aircraft Carrier Slasher map. Do ir R*, and add it to lobbies too! They could also do some real programming for once and model a mansion interior to be used as a Slasher map, i know a bunch of folks who would love that..

I am already waiting for the snow. Might be because it seems to be my next holiday, but still...

Same here.

I'm still puzzled why Rockstar didn't add a "Summer Season lobby" and a "Winter Season lobby", which you could choose from. The same with some player created jobs. I'd love to have the option to pick "Snowy terrain" or "Clean terrain" in the Creator menu. Then my Sultan RS Rally Race look more realistic! :santa:

Edit: That reminds me, I have to make my Rally Race available for the Omnis & Tropos Rallye too... WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!

Edited by CIassique
  • Like 2

The last event ended yesterday and NOTHING new. Not even another event.

Is there any "plan B" since biker DLC won't be out soon...

in all fairness lately they have been updating the new even very late...

last one dropped around 12pm est, the one before that was at like 5pm est.

The last event ended yesterday and NOTHING new. Not even another event.

Is there any "plan B" since biker DLC won't be out soon...

in all fairness lately they have been updating the new even very late...

last one dropped around 12pm est, the one before that was at like 5pm est.

entourage event at 6pm pst on 16th of september 2017 confirmed

R* bad f*ckin slackin yo... they're lucky all the games i was looking forward to all ended up totally sucking (NMS, IM TALKIN BOUT YOU!). GOD DAMMIT we need some dlc..

TBH I am not sure what they could discount next, aside from the RE7B. They just discounted all the most expensive things in the game.

TBH I am not sure what they could discount next, aside from the RE7B. They just discounted all the most expensive things in the game.

Discounts on re7b, warehouses, back to something they did before like kuruma or something like that.

but I'm hoping for dlc info... c'mon R* just tell us something

edit: still nothing on pc

Edited by Piro

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I just hope that, if there is indeed a delay, it is because they are actually trying to patch things and balance things now.

also, if the race cars could all go into their own little class, that would be great.

• Like 1

There's a few things that they could still sell and that haven't received a sale recently. Like the tug, hydra, more pegasus vehicles that almost nobody uses, the lynx, drift tampa, omnis, tropos rallye, ...

Deluxe aircraft and a few boats plus the RE-7B or 811 or whatever? But yeah seems like everything's had a discount by now. Maybe the Savage and/or Hydra?

Problem is, several of the "race cars" arent very fast at all. At least the ones in sports class.

Edit: Gridlock all those things had discounts already bar the RE7B, but they could do repeat/better discounts on things I suppose.

Edited by Mach1bud

I just hope that, if there is indeed a delay, it is because they are actually trying to patch things and balance things now.

also, if the race cars could all go into their own little class, that would be great.

the race supers since they are OP in the supers class. as well as the BF400

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

the race supers since they are OP in the supers class. as well as the BF400

and many many more balancing issues, from the lazer jet, to the brioso

• Like 1

I keep believing we can get announcement, but i keep it true that we have 75% that we dont get any announcement.

Edited by Lumi

war dlc :)

tbh I always wanted something like this. Big military ship spawns in freeroam and everyone in loby sneaks inside to steal cargo. No PVP ,just teamwork vs sh*tton of npcs

[PIC DELETED IN QUOTE]

Rockstar should simply distribute Battlefield 4 (with 3rd person view) disguised as an GTA Online DLC.

tbh I always wanted something like this. Big military ship spawns in freeroam and everyone in loby sneaks inside to steal cargo. No PVP ,just teamwork vs sh*tton of npcs

This is one of those moment where R* designs choices make absolutely no sense. We already have an aircraft carrier that, when glitched into free roam, spawns Jets. But it's not being added because god knows why.

Edited by SuperHolySheep

They could discount the Lynx & RE-7B, and most likely will do a few helicopters. I'd like the discount on the RE-7B though.. Bought every car I have full price other than the seven-70, don't really want to spend full money for the RE-7B (plus I prefer the Tyrus which I bought full price)

Edit: that Obey Omnis hasn't been on sale yet either.

Edited by Lazid

Warehouses.

Gridlock all those things had discounts already bar the RE7B, but they could do repeat/better discounts on things I suppose.

They already discounted the Nimbus twice iirc and that's the most recent aircraft, same with Offices, yachts 3 times now? They're not shy about repeating.

Just re-checked the newshire for the past week's event week and saw this message from R*:

"R* J 21 hours, 13 minutes ago
Hope you're enjoying this weeks discounts and double GTA$ and RP Playlist - look for more in the future!

For those with suggestions of things you'd like to see added to the game, a friendly reminder to please send them over to our dev team at [email protected] where we regularly consult good player feedback in consideration for future Title Updates."
Is it just me, or does that sound like the event weeks are over for now? I hope so, becasue I simply don't see any meaning with putting on more of them. We've already had, like, seven in a row or so. If that's the case, could it mean an announcement is around the corner?!
Edit: I just checked the articles for the two event weeks before this one, and R* had not written any messages/anything like that.
Edited by Watain
  • Like 2