1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 2)

Mattoropael

Anyone notice how in the vehicles section of social club, there's a new option called "Super-Moddable" right under moddable whenever you click on a vehicle? Is this new?

My initial thought was that it had to be for Benny's cars since the Sultan RS/Banshee are more moddable than any other cars in the game but they aren't under that category.

Maybe we're getting even further customization options in the future?

no one else notice the new camera angles when racing?!.......just me?.

They were added with Cunning Stunts. They automatically adjust during jumps, loops, etc, to help you see better. At least I am assuming that is what you are talking about.

Edit: Last week the event week was started really late, and the announcement for it wasn't until midday (EST) so hold your horses everyone, there will likely be an event week just wait.

Edited by Mach1bud

Anyone notice how in the vehicles section of social club, there's a new option called "Super-Moddable" right under moddable whenever you click on a vehicle? Is this new?

My initial thought was that it had to be for Benny's cars since the Sultan RS/Banshee are more moddable than any other cars in the game but they aren't under that category.

please add NOS dear rockstar!

Maybe mods on supercars

Maybe mods on supercars street race dlc? But with sports and muscle cars instead of supers?

Shiiit, maybe this is the reason there's a personal mod garage script.

If Super-Moddable means I can mod the sh*t out of my vehicles to the point where NOS can be added, I will die and go to heaven.

• Like 3

qc1GGUf.png

EDIT: Added a photo of what I'm referring to. I checked all the low riders, Sultan RS, and Banshee. None of them had this option checked off. Checked most of the super cars to and none of them had it checked either.

Interesting...

I remember NOS back on x360 days when you could 'add' it to any vehicle for a while! omg prob best fun ive ever had in the game! riding around in Weeni Issi with continuous NOS (It was more like constant KERS)

Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R

no one else notice the new camera angles when racing?!.......just me?.

They were added with Cunning Stunts. They automatically adjust during jumps, loops, etc, to help you see better. At least I am assuming that is what you are talking about.

Edit: Last week the event week was started really late, and the announcement for it wasn't until midday (EST) so hold your horses everyone, there will likely be an event week just wait.

I dont want to be anoying but by the files being updated i see that is almost done. Because the updates are later and later and dont have as many updates as it was days before.

Shiiit, maybe this is the reason there's a personal mod garage script.

This would actually make a lot of sense. Maybe our personal mod garages will have certain customization options, such as NOS, that are not normally available via LSC

• Like 2

Super moddable is just talking about when you convert the Sultan/Banshee into Super class cars.

If you click either one of those cars it has the super moddable box checked off, while every other car has an X in that box.

2WtN6eb.jpg

VEArrDq.jpg

Edited by Mach1bud

Would it be possible for GTA to get a graphic update, like the crew did?

aXYyTUl.jpg?1

They already did with the current gen versions. So it's definitely possible but I doubt they'll do it again.

Super moddable is just talking about when you convert the Sultan/Banshee into Super class cars.

If you click either one of those cars it has the super moddable box checked off, while every other car has an X in that box.

-snip-

-snip-

?

sUb4gn0.png

Guess it's a website error?

Nope. Machs picture is showing the standart banshee and your picture the banshee 900r. The standart banshee is supermodable because is can be converted into the banshee 900r but the 900r is not supermodable because its already converted.

• Like 3

GTA 5 already got graphic update.

aXYyTUl.jpg?1

yeah but it'll cost $60

Super-moddable is only checked for those standard cars which can be upgraded at Benny's, but not their already upgraded variants:

69R6OY8.png

Edited by Claude_Lib

They already did with the current gen versions. So it's definitely possible but I doubt they'll do it again.

At least there could be an update for PS4 pro and XBOX scorpio to allow 4K.

Edited by el carlitos

I shall be honest here and say if no event starts before the end of today then maybe the supposed delay for the DLC might be a prank by R* themselves.

No event week or weekend always shows signs of them releasing a new DLC, let's wait and see.

The last event ended yesterday and NOTHING new. Not even another event.

Is there any "plan B" since biker DLC won't be out soon...

the last event week was Also announced hours later then usual though. But i hope this won't be the case this time and something else is coming.

The last event ended yesterday and NOTHING new. Not even another event.

Is there any "plan B" since biker DLC won't be out soon...

the last event week was Also announced hours later then usual though. But i hope this won't be the case this time and something else is coming.

Nothing is coming this month.Deal with,i did :(

EDIT2: Mach1bud explains what this is on the next page. It's only checked off on the normal Sultan and Banshee, as they can be modded into Super classed vehicles. Still interesting how they made this option just for 2 vehicles.

Even more interesting that they made a new option for vehicles which should be in the sports class

Edited by Rented

F8i4bRU.png

EDIT2: Mach1bud explains what this is on the next page. It's only checked off on the normal Sultan and Banshee, as they can be modded into Super classed vehicles. Still interesting how they made this option just for 2 vehicles.

Even more interesting that they made a new option for vehicles which should be in the sports class

every vehicle that can be upgraded to another one at benny's is super moddable..

that thing has been on the social club page since first lowriders dlc came out.

Edited by update_lsc

Since I don't care at all about another useless (to me anyway) event week, and the biker DLC apparently isn't coming before yet another while, I've been thinking of this year's halloween event. Last year we got the Slasher adversary mode which I loved, and it is also the only adversary mode I've cared about in the game.

Now this year, with all the fuss going on about a new Red Dead Redemption game, wouldn't it be great if R* brought back "Undead Overrun" from RDR? I absolutely loved that back in the RDR (Undead Nightmare) days. There already are NPC:s with zombie masks etc. in Vinewood, they could use them. It would be a great new addition to the survival mode in GTA:O, not to mention a fitting halloween content.