1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 2)

Mattoropael

I usually buy all cars and then modify them all before remembering that Broughy hasn't tested yet so I test them myself and then get pissed off because I spent 100s of thousands on cars I'm going to sell for half the price because they perform worse than half the class. *remembers Lynx*

I mean, it's an F-Tyoe. What did you expect? Car is form over function.

I've skimmed through all our sh*t posting for the the last week, haven't seen anyone post anything about /qabeta being updated? I was under the impression this always preceded the DLC update...

So /qabeta? Anyone?

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I judge my vehicles rather quickly...and drivin to paleto...straight line track...not much challenge....not my thing.

After i let other people test it for me, i buy a car/bike...fully upgrade it and then push it to its limits, drive it at full force back to its garage after 5 to 10 minutes, take a look at it when stored and then start obsessing over the paint job.

And after that is done i drive it generally some more.

I just realized for the first time since Online launched, I can actually be home when the update drops. I used to always be at work.

Well now I'm hyped, it's like going to a midnight release, but not really lol.

OMG Same, I'm always at work when DLC's drop. But I'm not this time. Yay!

*fist bump*

Just be ready to keep checking for updates, I'm actually working at 5pm Tuesday so I can get purchase the things I need etc and go off to work thinking about my next move. Lol

I've skimmed through all our sh*t posting for the the last week, haven't seen anyone post anything about /qabeta being updated? I was under the impression this always preceded the DLC update...

http://gtaforums.com/topic/860017-next-dlc-speculation-thread/page-1505?do=findComment&comment=1069256310

http://gtaforums.com/topic/860017-next-dlc-speculation-thread/page-1463?do=findComment&comment=1069251506

:whistle:

• Like 6

gwZr6Zc.png

Really hoping we are able to sell apartments/Pegasus vehicles in the future. I wasted so much back when I was a ye olde newb. I'd be ballin with that money!

Edited by E4666

So /qabeta? Anyone?

Last time R* updated qabeta happened 1 week ago but 2 days after that the steam version of GTA V got a update (18MB)

If the release date is Dec 13th, tomorrow will be updated the qabeta

If I could sell the Yacht, and my unwanted Pegasus vehicles and garages/apartments I'd probably be able to afford everything I want in this update from that alone.

I'm kinda curious if there is a new (unarmed) Ruiner that will be added. Like a hopped up performance one, with the wheels on it that were leaked.

• Like 2

I know I'm kinda late to the party and I don't feel like quoting, but sh*t... If the R34 Elegy was an RHD I would cream my pants instantly. Not only because of GTA:O but also because we would finally have a proper animation for JDM mods!

(And then reality hits me and we'll never get it *sobs*)

Lol you guys realise it could release on the 27th right

Lol, and you realize that it also could not release on the 27th, right?

Dear god I hope you're right

There's no way they'd release it that late, everyone would be loaded by the time the update dropped if they gave us the next couple of weeks to grind... I know people who are grinding tens of millions per week...

http://gtaforums.com/topic/860017-next-dlc-speculation-thread/page-1505?do=findComment&comment=1069256310

http://gtaforums.com/topic/860017-next-dlc-speculation-thread/page-1463?do=findComment&comment=1069251506

:whistle:

Why thank you Oh-wise one RD! That's all the confirmation I need, Tuesday can't come soon enough.

• Like 1

Is GTA Online down for anyone im playing on ps4

Yep. -_-

Lol you guys realise it could release on the 27th right

Lol, and you realize that it also could not release on the 27th, right?

Dear god I hope you're right

There's no way they'd release it that late, everyone would be loaded by the time the update dropped if they gave us the next couple of weeks to grind... I know people who are grinding tens of millions per week...

Also Christmas would have passed and everyone would be playing what they got from christmas.

EDIT: and they wouldent be able to release both dlc cars coming on christmas.

Edited by Rachet21

Typically what I do is look up the new cars and buy the one I want the most. Then I get in my Stinger GT and drive to the nearest clothes shop and check out the clothes. Then I drive to the garage and walk in, look around my new car, then drive straight to LSC.

However, for this update I might wait before buying any vehicles. I'm very interested in the new office garage and the import/export business. I've only got $4.6 million, so I'll probably invest in those things first and then grind for the vehicles later. Depending on the cost for the import/export warehouse I might wait until I know how profitable it is. The biker businesses were largely a waste of money for me.

• Like 1

I usually buy all cars and then modify them all before remembering that Broughy hasn't tested yet so I test them myself and then get pissed off because I spent 100s of thousands on cars I'm going to sell for half the price because they perform worse than half the class. *remembers Lynx*

I mean, it's an F-Tyoe. What did you expect? Car is form over function.

OMG I'm sad. To me the car looked like the front of the Massacro and the rear of the Coquette/Surano so I stupidly thought it would be a good racer because of the race liveries and price but I also know nothing about cars so I failed in life there

• Like 1

I judge my vehicles rather quickly...and drivin to paleto...straight line track...not much challenge....not my thing.

After i let other people test it for me, i buy a car/bike...fully upgrade it and then push it to its limits, drive it at full force back to its garage after 5 to 10 minutes, take a look at it when stored and then start obsessing over the paint job.

Maybe you should wait for a few months then test it again, then decide to buy.

When Broughy1332 tested the Tyrus it was the second fasted car in the game. Couple of months later it was nerfed and now it is the seventh fastest.

I buy, drive for a day or two and then it sits in my garage for ever.

• Like 3

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

When Broughy1332 tested the Tyrus it was the second fasted car in the game. Couple of months later it was nerfed and now it is the seventh fastest.

I bought that car and the RE7B....and i am glad they balanced those things back.

I am keeping the tyrus still though...just because its the closest we will ever get to an f1...and the re7b....because i am honestly afraid rockstar will undo the change they made because you just never know and it is still nr1 in the super class.

Edit: on me driving vehicles....till this moment i pretty much drive all cars and bikes on my primary character every month.

Edited by Darth Absentis

Just got the 'Save Successful' notification. Looks like we may be back to normal online.

my friend was able to go online few minutes back but I'm unable to. Not even invites let me.

I just hope Rockstar Fegit was right about the SCAR more than anything. It would be the only good looking assault rifle in the game.

Wait, the SCAR is coming to GTA? Source PLEASE!

I bought that car and the RE7B....and i am glad they balanced those things back.

I am keeping the tyrus still though...just because its the closest we will ever get to an f1...and the re7b....because i am honestly afraid rockstar will undo the change they made because you just never know and it is still nr1 in the super class.

Edit: on me driving vehicles....till this moment i pretty much drive all cars and bikes on my primary character every month.

whats the fastest car in the game rn?

I think it's the 811 for straight line speed, and the RE-7B for circuits.

• Like 3

I just hope Rockstar Fegit was right about the SCAR more than anything. It would be the only good looking assault rifle in the game.

Wait, the SCAR is coming to GTA? Source PLEASE!

Last I heard there was NO new guns in this update.

Yeah, what's the source?

Uhm, so many considerations but for the best performing overall is the RE-7B or X80 Proto. RE-7B is RWD and X80 Proto is AWD so it does better on inclines.

Edited by RedDagger