1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 2)

Mattoropael

I would love to see pictures of the leaked vehicles.

I don't think we'll see them..

May this guy could leak the names and a quick description like he did with the biker stuff, but without the DLC uploaded to the game, I think it'll be difficult to have any image. We'll have just the one that rockstar will post in their newswire IMO (who keep some kind of surprise for the release date, remember when the Biker DLC drop and you see all those news vehicles? :') )

What chance of the comet classic dream coming true with this update? I'd be happy with just an 80s turbo and the skyline.

Porsche-911-Turbo-13.jpg

ohhh maaaan ! the 930 ! 3.3 Turbo ! my dream oldtimer !

oh man if this would be released one day .... I highly doubt it though ...

but hey, If this DLC would bring the Rauh Welt 911 aka Comet custom , I would be more than happy !

Edited by nido997

Above Omnipotence

Let's just say that the racing in this game is about to change, as far as performances goes. There's gonna be a whole new tier list in every class. I must say that..........we're hyped, didn't think we'll get anything this huge this early. LOL

I'd love to have Sentinel back from IV, as well as an option to bennyfy it into 2005 Most Wanted BMW M3 E46 GTR replica.

Edited by Claude_Lib
  • Like 4

What chance of the comet classic dream coming true with this update? I'd be happy with just an 80s turbo and the skyline.

Porsche-911-Turbo-13.jpg

:^:yeah-baby-yeah.jpg

• Like 2

Porsche-911-Turbo-13.jpg

So much you could do to that too... Ruf, Singer, Rauh Welt, Koenig, the Safari bits, RSR... etc

Edited by StancevD
  • Like 2

I would love to see pictures of the leaked vehicles.

I don't think we'll see them..

May this guy could leak the names and a quick description like he did with the biker stuff, but without the DLC uploaded to the game, I think it'll be difficult to have any image. We'll have just the one that rockstar will post in their newswire IMO (who keep some kind of surprise for the release date, remember when the Biker DLC drop and you see all those news vehicles? :') )

The picture they will post on the newswire is out there somewhere.

Anyway a small description about the non Special vehicles would be great, However Rockstar F is just too brief when he explains things sometimes.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Let's just say that the racing in this game is about to change, as far as performances goes. There's gonna be a whole new tier list in every class. I must say that..........we're hyped, didn't think we'll get anything this huge this early. LOL

Not confirmed though, ffor all we know they will put every vehicle once tuned in the sport class were they will do nothing at all....i mean, its not like they have not done something similar before.

I haven't seen any posts regarding this comment from the Rockstar F guy.

There will be a character appearance changer. $100,000 a go.

If this guy's legit, then I'm so f*cking hyped. I know I'm gonna blow millions of GTA$ into that.

Edited by iSaint9

I'm not trying to decipher R* logic or debate video game programming with some fart sniffer. I just want a JB with working guns and a DoD.

...and the Slamvan.

Then you are not going to be anything more than a tiny toddler desperately entitled and needy.

And, most certainly, R* doesn't really care.

I actually get where this guy is coming from, you know. Call me crazy, but you make me suspicious. You pop up out of nowhere with a 2 week old account, start insulting people and blindly defending anything Rockstar does ... What, do you work for them or something?

Hope you don't take that the wrong way, maybe I'm just a little paranoid.

As for the thing about Rockstar refusing to make any changes to anything, well that's just being stubborn and stupid to be honest. And they have made changes to things before anyway - the tank nerf, the bulletproof wheels on the Technical, the enabling of the co pilot seat in the Savage, etc.

• Like 2

Defending R*?

Read my posts again, I heavily criticized and laughed at them for producing such a terrible and lowkey layered software such as GTA Online.

Seriously, GTA Online, software wise is a MESS.

I don't have anything against complaining, but when you do, do it with some reason and judgement behind it.

And as this is the speculation thread, also try to see what is LIKELY and what is not.

As for the insulting, I probably read too much 4Chan, and adapted it.

Alright, didn't mean to lay into you. Just there's often funny business with new accounts here - people making duplicates, etc.

Plus all the aggro lately is just setting everyone on edge.

As for likely stuff, I think the Slamvan has decent odds. Better than those of the things I'm after anyway.

people, what if that 60 cars-Garage is a replacement of the existent , 10-slot garages ? I mean , we have 6 of them now , 6x10 is 60 ......and we are going to recieve "only" 5-6 totally new personal vehicles , the rest would be Benny cars , R* probably thinks than we already have the "stock" versions in our garages .... so , maybe this new CEO garage is a replacement of the existent ones ? going from 60 to 120 slots in just one DLC is kinda unusual ...

Edited by nido997

people, what if that 60 cars-Garage is a replacement of the existent , 10-slot garages ? I mean , we have 6 of them now , 6x10 is 60 ......and we are going to recieve "only" 5-6 totally new personal vehicles , the rest would be Benny cars , R* probably thinks than we already have the "stock" versions in our garages .... so , maybe this new CEO garage is a replacement of the existent ones ?

Nah I think we're good on that front - that would be too much of a troll move, don't think they'd do that.

• Like 2

people, what if that 60 cars-Garage is a replacement of the existent , 10-slot garages ? I mean , we have 6 of them now , 6x10 is 60 ......and we are going to recieve "only" 5-6 totally new personal vehicles , the rest would be Benny cars , R* probably thinks than we already have the "stock" versions in our garages .... so , maybe this new CEO garage is a replacement of the existent ones ? going from 60 to 120 slots in just one DLC is kinda unusual ...

Did you just watch broughy's bikers analysis dlc video? :p He literally said the exact same thing.

^maybe, but i don't think so. By adding a 60 car garage next to 7 properties, they'll probably never need to add a new garage or hear bitching about not enough vehicle storage again. If the ceo garage is a new property and doesn't replace anything, i think it's safe to say that this will be the final garage slot we're getting.

Edited by update_lsc
  • Like 3

people, what if that 60 cars-Garage is a replacement of the existent , 10-slot garages ? I mean , we have 6 of them now , 6x10 is 60 ......and we are going to recieve "only" 5-6 totally new personal vehicles , the rest would be Benny cars , R* probably thinks than we already have the "stock" versions in our garages .... so , maybe this new CEO garage is a replacement of the existent ones ?

Nah I think we're good on that front - that would be too much of a troll move, don't think they'd do that.

I really , really hope so ..... like i said , doubling the number of cars´ slots at once isn´t a typical R* habit , you know :)

Did you just watch broughy's bikers roundup and speculating about the new dlc video? :p He literally said the exact same thing.

loool I m watching the video right now , lol yes he has a point . not only the number 60 is matching , but we will also get a limited number of fully new car , the rest would be Benny-related (penumbra, sentinel ,comet , whatever , I already have all of them in my garages)....don t forget that we already had 10 extra slots in october and there wern t too many cars released since then , apart from the Yuga, Rat Rod and theRaptor ... that´s a bit "fishy" , isn t it ?

Edited by nido997

The whole purpose of giving us new garages that can store 60 cars, is so we don't complain about asking for more garage space. it would defeat the purpose if they were to replace our current garages.

Edited by eyman

I really , really hope so ..... like i said , doubling the number of cars´ slots at once isn´t a typical R* habit , you know :)

Did you just watch broughy's bikers roundup and speculating about the new dlc video? :p He literally said the exact same thing.

loool I m watching the video right now , lol yes he has a point . not only the number 60 is matching , but we will also get a limited number of fully new car , the rest would be Benny-related (penumbra, sentinel ,comet , whatever , I already have all of them in my garages).... thato s a bit "fishy" , isn t it ?

No, i don't think so. Imagine if we get 60 new slots. There are people who already have 70 vehicles on each of their chars. Do you know how much money they could possibly spend on new cars? The more people spend, the higher the chance that they will go broke and will buy a sharkcard. Maybe it replaces one existing slot, but i doubt it. Last garage we're getting, for at least 3 years (if current gtao even gets supported that long).

Edited by update_lsc

The 60 garage slots are going to be in additon to the 6 garages you have now. It isn't going to replace what you already own.

Edited by Mach1bud

It makes perfect sense adding a 60 car garage. They are vexed by our desire for ever more space. Its like the little kid who keeps asking for another cookie and one day the exhausted parent hands the kid the box thinking, "there, now shut the F up about it."

OK that calms me down a bit :) so this could be the last Garage we get in GTAO in its current form then ...

#newGTAOconfirmedfall2019 :D

Edited by nido997

240 (or 260?)vehicles per 2 characters! Jesus

• Like 2

The 60 garage slots are going to be in additon to the 6 garages you have now. It isn't going to replace what you alreafy own.

I agree, but I hope we get the option to sell properties, I don't need 6 apartments all over town and a 60 car garage. I might keep Tinsel towers to farm Sentinels, but the rest can go, I have no need for them.

The 60 garage slots are going to be in additon to the 6 garages you have now. It isn't going to replace what you already own.

So we are talking 120 vehicle slots. Wow.

260 if you count the 10 bikes in the clubhouses per character.

• Like 1

Seeing how we got an expansion on the CEO offices, I wonder if the Yachts would get an expansion as well. Who knows, you could store some luxury cars before shipping them or something.

Hah, one can only dream.

260 if you count the 10 bikes in the clubhouses per character.

260 faggios here we come!

• Like 3