1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 2)

Mattoropael

Esskey? :(

Waiting so patiently.

Still a little salty that you sit on it like a dirt bike.. if it had rear sets it'd be so perfect.

Wait, you don't sit on the Esskey like you would on a streetfighter or cafe racer, and instead you sit on it as if it was a Sanchez?

Dropped.

• Like 1

The creator glitch has now been fixed, fyi. The step where a tracker is added to the vehicle from creator cannot be done,a s the option has been removed from LSC.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Waiting so patiently.

Still a little salty that you sit on it like a dirt bike.. if it had rear sets it'd be so perfect.

Wait, you don't sit on the Esskey like you would on a streetfighter or cafe racer, and instead you sit on it as if it was a Sanchez?

Dropped.

What were you expecting? Rockstar always finds a way to screw at least one thing up. I still love the bike though.
  • Like 1

Waiting so patiently.

Well, it based mainly on the Scrambler which is a dual sport, so the riding position is more than fitting IMO. Having the default street bike positioning would look kinda wierd..

• Like 1

Silly question, but does anyone know when we get the Van?

28th of November, basically the end of this month. They're gonna drag this bad boy like a piece of chewed gum.
  • Like 2

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Silly question, but does anyone know when we get the Van?

28th of November, basically the end of this month. They're gonna drag this bad boy like a piece of chewed gum.:sui:

i hope you're joking.

• Like 2

Seems a bit off that they'd save a late 60s van for last rather than a expensive 2.3 million dollar bike.

Apparently not a joke?

Looks like this was legit as the order and content match up:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GTAV/comments/55swxi/all_the_biker_update_information_to_date/

October 11th

BF Raptor: A trike car with two wheels in front and one in back

Daemon Custom

6th Property Available

October 25th

Vortex: Crazy fast sports bike, also has some spoopy face-plates you can put on it. Some nice liveries too.

Sanctus: This bike is amazing. Its a f*cking SKELETON bike. The gas tank is a ribcage and spine, with the headlights coming out of the eye sockets on the front, big glowing red eyes. It is seriously cool.

November 1st

Ratrod: This looks like something out of Mad Max. Imagine the Slamvan with a huge f*cking V8 on the front, without the storage bit on the back.

November 8th

Shotaro: Basically a tron bike

November 15th

Esskey: Its another sports bike. Can't say much about it. Has a Deus Ex looking triangle pattern on its main body.

November 22nd

Youga Classic: Its the Youga, but with less windows.

Apparently not a joke?

Looks like this was legit as the order and content match up:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GTAV/comments/55swxi/all_the_biker_update_information_to_date/

October 11th

BF Raptor: A trike car with two wheels in front and one in back

Daemon Custom

6th Property Available

October 25th

Vortex: Crazy fast sports bike, also has some spoopy face-plates you can put on it. Some nice liveries too.

Sanctus: This bike is amazing. Its a f*cking SKELETON bike. The gas tank is a ribcage and spine, with the headlights coming out of the eye sockets on the front, big glowing red eyes. It is seriously cool.

November 1st

Ratrod: This looks like something out of Mad Max. Imagine the Slamvan with a huge f*cking V8 on the front, without the storage bit on the back.

November 8th

Shotaro: Basically a tron bike

November 15th

Esskey: Its another sports bike. Can't say much about it. Has a Deus Ex looking triangle pattern on its main body.

November 22nd

Youga Classic: Its the Youga, but with less windows.

What do you mean by the Esskey having something on it's main body? I can't find any proper references of what you speak of.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I know a lot of people don't want cars again but I'm getting a little bored. I hope the next updates adds about 8 of them.

Handsome Jack

I know a lot of people don't want cars again but I'm getting a little bored. I hope the next updates adds about 8 of them.

Yeah and no releasing one at a time...

Lol true!

But not ugly as sh*t xD

R* love to create Beauty and the Beast in one car: Sexy back and ugly face(FMJ) / Pretty face and spooky fatburger ass (FuroreGT)

Edited by EVOLUT7ON

I want some cars with a lot of customization again.

I want Benny to be back in business.

That's cool and all but buying just the armor and decreased missile lock on time would make it a griefer's dream come true.

I guess it could do, but it'd depend how severely it was done. Plus it's not like they're up to much at the moment.

But I guess I can see how people are wary. Airborne players don't exactly have the best reputation unfortunately lol.

Yeah and no releasing one at a time...

Definitely this. After lowrider customs or whatever it was called, I was hoping they'd never go back to doing that again.

They should release them all and get on with more DLC.

Edited by Hunter

I wish Hummer H2 from Benny!

Custom Mammoth Fvck Yeah!

When I was a child, my one of fav.movies was xXx2: State of the Union with Xzibit :)

Hummer-H2-SUT-2014-Black-Custom.jpg

ef8adf81780b7b0f79405f3043e69ad4.jpg

Apparently not a joke?

November 15th

What do you mean by the Esskey having something on it's main body? I can't find any proper references of what you speak of.

capture_decran_2016-06-16_a_15.19.33.png

Esskey-GTAO-front.png

i also want new cars,both modern of all classes (yes even supers) and classics.

since the next update is all about cars (i think) they should add details that have otherwise always been left out.

i'm talking about correct working doors,spoiler like t20,headlights like tropos etc.

they don't have to be the new fastest of their respective class aslong as they have their details correct.

oh and if their are race cars like CS then please let us do a reverse benny option where we can remove ALL racing mod's from said cars and have it as a normal stock. (still hate we can't do that with the tyrus,omnis and the interior of the tropos).

and yeah no "hidden" cars exept for christmas vehicles ofcourse.

Yeah and no releasing one at a time...i have no issue with them releasing cars once a week, after all the only reason people complain about this system is because we spend time on threads like this where dlcs get disected and info of future releases get extracted.

if you didnt know there were locked vehicles, you'd be surprised by each release.

if you didnt know there were locked vehicles, you'd be surprised by each release.

I'd just be miserable every time.

• Like 2

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I do hope they're well thought out too. No cars without extra mod options, no cars with missing details or reused Banshee/9F/Sabre GT interiors again, no $100K coupes for nearly 2 million dollars (I'm looking at you Lynx) and no disappointments. The reason people get bored of car updates is because half of them are great and the other half are slapped together bullsh*t no one likes

This this this. Give us more cars like the Banshee 900 and Sultan rs.
  • Like 2

I do hope they're well thought out too. No cars without extra mod options, no cars with missing details or reused Banshee/9F/Sabre GT interiors again, no $100K coupes for nearly 2 million dollars (I'm looking at you Lynx) and no disappointments. The reason people get bored of car updates is because half of them are great and the other half are slapped together bullsh*t no one likes

yeah man,i want a sports car (doesn't have to super fast) or even a sporty coupe with a retractable spoiler.

they have introduced this feature in ill gotten gains 2 and was never seen again. a real shame.

just have it work like the one on the t20 and you're all set.

• Like 1

I'm sure we all can agree that the next major "vehicle based" DLC will be another CEO-esque add on similar to bikers. But what vehicles do we think R☆ is most likely to add? I can see them bringing in a few from IV and maybe recreating HD versions of others from San Andreas.

IV:

Uranus

Sentinel

Comet

Super GT

Turismo

San Andreas:

Alpha

Cheetah

Comet

Euros

Infernus

Super GT

Turismo

ZR-350

Elegy

Flash

Jester

Club

Yes, I'll admit it's a bit of a wish list, but I feel at least some of these are likely. Converting IV's cars would be easier than creating one from scratch plus many 90s cars are still popular with tuners.

I'll be honest, I'm not interested in getting any cars. I just want more aircraft and other types of vehicles.

Obviously they're not going to make an update without any cars (and they shouldn't), but I'm just waiting for them to throw something in one of the updates. I mean, how long has it been now?

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I think there should be a mini yacht. You know like those tiny two story boats where there's like a basement? A small party yacht. Would make me want to boat again.

Edited by Scaglietti

they need to give the -now unemployed- benny a job again ! customising cars is always fun ! plus , we could save some space by simply customise or convert our existent cars ! but I still want new cars, too !

Just a couple of thoughts:

If Rockstar (as they have done in the past) look at the "wants" of the community and make a "tuners" DLC they might hold back any cars of Japanese influence from this next vehicle business update.

Secondly, the newswire mentioned a vehicle business - we've assumed this means cars (and we're probably right) but it could mean there is a possibility of more aircraft / boats, they're vehicles after all right?

Just a couple of thoughts:

If Rockstar (as they have done in the past) look at the "wants" of the community and make a "tuners" DLC they might hold back any cars of Japanese influence from this next vehicle business update.

Secondly, the newswire mentioned a vehicle business - we've assumed this means cars (and we're probably right) but it could mean there is a possibility of more aircraft / boats, they're vehicles after all right?

I really hope so. I know I'm a broken record, but ... I've done my time. Its been long enough.

They need to branch out a little and freshen up the aircraft scene, the boats, maybe even a new tank/APC, and trucks, hovercraft, etc.

These are the kind of things that haven't had anything new for years.