1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 2)

Mattoropael

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• CarimboHanky

• Mach1bud

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. We bomb everybody who doesn't agree with us.

The 22nd? f*ck, fuuuuuck! Why the van tho? And yeah I hope the next DLC isn't strictly PVP vomit mixed with one vehicle be released at a time. But honestly its gonna be PVP restricted as f*cking usual

Yeah and no releasing one at a time...

1 million a week? Do you mean per day? That is about what an average player can make.

I did two large warehouses in one mammoth sesh lol, on average just free roaming for a few hours i usually make between 200-500k

Sentinels still get sold religiously,my friend simeon still gets his orders,challenges still get won regularly, and bountys are hunted relentlessly il travel the map for that 1k lol

Making money is easy :) fully agree here

I pretty much alternate like this.

-premium race

-heist

-premium race

$500k in less than 2 hours. Usually throw daily objectives on top of that.

"And when do you have fun?" xD

I pretty much alternate like this.

-premium race

-heist

-premium race

$500k in less than 2 hours. Usually throw daily objectives on top of that.

"And when do you have fun?" xD

Lol I love racing 😛

1 million a week? Do you mean per day? That is about what an average player can make.

Just gonna add to that, you can make more than $230k an hour by doing VIP missions in a particular order. And I'm a person who has nothing against doing "rinse-and-repeat" work, so win-win for me! :D

Oh, and to be honest, if you have a decent real life job, Shark Cards are actually a better way to earn money.

I've made some math, but too lazy to write it down.

*Grabs popcorn*

$100 real dollars for 8million gta dollars. Not even a gold jet or a fully customized yacht.... Oh yeah thats a great deal for virtual items you can literally gain for just playing the game in general... Even tho the game itself is 59.99 brand new and even a new call of duty game with the season pass is as much as just the shark card alone. You could almost get a used ps4 or xbox one for that and yet oh its a great deal...

Edit: like i said up there ^ just depends on how much time you have to play per day, what modes you play, and how good your team is.

Gta online is advertised as a free to play. Check the box cover, in the back it Says "with free access to gta online". When purchasing the game, you pay for the single player experience.

Now you can argue about that yadda yadda but the fundamentals of free to play are present in gtao. You either grind to get $ or you buy $.

Says it includes gta online says nothing about gta online being "Free"

amiYkCu.jpg

• Like 2

Mirror Park Resident

I did two large warehouses in one mammoth sesh lol, on average just free roaming for a few hours i usually make between 200-500k

Sentinels still get sold religiously,my friend simeon still gets his orders,challenges still get won regularly, and bountys are hunted relentlessly il travel the map for that 1k lol

This gave me shivers......... :panic:

Edited by Perez84
  • Like 1

Says it includes gta online says nothing about gta online being "Free"

In the UK at least, you are not allowed to state anything is free if it is conditional upon a purchase. You're supposed to use "includes" or "inclusive" instead.

If someone only has an hour or two available to play, I highly doubt they'll want to spend over a month saving ingame money to buy something.

Well that is exactly what i did for the past year and it worked out pretty well. But to be fair im tired of grinding and i guess i will stop it after i filled my last garagespot.

Edited by Black-Dragon96
  • Like 1

The two warehouses or the relentless hunt for a 1k bounty hahaha

• Like 2

Mirror Park Resident

The two warehouses or the relentless hunt for a 1k bounty hahaha

Tha warehouses part. I just can't understand more than 5-6 straight crate runs anymore.

• Like 1

I always have bad luck with those sentinels. I know they're more local around Eclipse Towers (And that one gas station location I've seen it sometimes), but I've always preferred the sandkings. As long as you have a sandking xl and you drive down the sandy road towards the LSC in Sandy Shores, you'll always get a yellow or blue sandking 100% of the time provided no one is farting around that area to prevent the spawn. But I guess the higher yield and guarantee is outweighted by the location outside the city.

Now that I think of it, with the extra property slot, I might just re-open my Sandking garage in Sandy Shores to have a quick access to 17-18K per 48 minutes. Only has 6 spaces, though, but I can fill them up from 0 to 6 in one 9 to 5 ingame time frame. It's quite nice.

Edited by EkaSwede
  • Like 1

I always have bad luck with those sentinels. I know they're more local around Eclipse Towers (And that one gas station location I've seen it sometimes), but I've always preferred the sandkings. As long as you have a sandking xl and you drive down the sandy road towards the LSC in Sandy Shores, you'll always get a yellow or blue sandking 100% of the time provided no one is farting around that area to prevent the spawn. But I guess the higher yield and guarantee is outweighted by the location outside the city.

Now that I think of it, with the extra property slot, I might just re-open my Sandking garage in Sandy Shores to have a quick access to 17-18K per 48 minutes. Only has 6 spaces, though, but I can fill them up from 0 to 6 in one 9 to 5 ingame time frame. It's quite nice.

I usually used Murrieta as my farm garage for gang Peyotes since it's right up the street from LSC. Eclipse Tower also for a short while when I wanted a bunch of those blue and yellow Sentinels.

But now that I'm rich in this game, I only sell cars for the nostalgia.

• Like 2

My online routine changes from month to month. If something starts to get boring i switch it up. there are so many different things you can do to make money that even plying a few hours a week should give you close to or over a mill.

Although i am sure many of the folks who complain about the way online works don't even know what a board game is.... it's like playing monopoly or risk and complaining that if you play by "thier" rules it takes to long.... thats the point dumbass!!! They want your time and or your money. You can be unhappy that gta has evolved, but it is a fact they want you to earn stuff over a period of time, not in a day.

Edited by dairyworker

Looks like this was legit as the order and content match up:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GTAV/comments/55swxi/all_the_biker_update_information_to_date/

October 11th

BF Raptor: A trike car with two wheels in front and one in back
Daemon Custom
6th Property Available
October 25th
Vortex: Crazy fast sports bike, also has some spoopy face-plates you can put on it. Some nice liveries too.
Sanctus: This bike is amazing. Its a f*cking SKELETON bike. The gas tank is a ribcage and spine, with the headlights coming out of the eye sockets on the front, big glowing red eyes. It is seriously cool.
November 1st
Ratrod: This looks like something out of Mad Max. Imagine the Slamvan with a huge f*cking V8 on the front, without the storage bit on the back.
November 8th
Shotaro: Basically a tron bike
November 15th
Esskey: Its another sports bike. Can't say much about it. Has a Deus Ex looking triangle pattern on its main body.
November 22nd
Youga Classic: Its the Youga, but with less windows.

Oh God - they're dragging these out until November 22nd?

Well I hope the actual DLC is going to be something really big then.

Tha warehouses part. I just can't understand more than 5-6 straight crate runs anymore.

This was when it first came out ive not done 1 since i hit the 2k club

I have the opposite with sandkings only ever found 1 in all my time playing always get the sentinels without fail

Edited by HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST

I like new content as much as anyone, but I honestly hope we don't get anything new until they knuckle down, fixing the bug infestation otherwise known as "GTA Online".

Kind of makes the onslaught of bugs in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom look like a Sunday School picnic...

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 2

I like new content as much as anyone, but I honestly hope we don't get anything new until they knuckle down, fixing the bug infestation otherwise known as "GTA Online".

Kind of makes the onslaught of bugs in Temple of Doom look like a Sunday School picnic...

Oh it's in a bad state sure. I want both though.

#teamentitled

• Like 2

What we need is some actual content, and I don't mean more cars, clothing, and guns we are already up to our eyeballs in, I am talking about more missions. The last update we seen that actually gave us new content was the Lowriders DLC that gave us a mission series with Lamar Davis. Those missions of which actually showed some variety such as taking two low riders across town whilst sneaking past police or sneaking into a funeral in disguise to kill everyone there in a surprise attack.

What this game needs above all else is more missions with some actual variety, as most missions right now consist of driving to the place, killing the things, getting the thing you were sent there to get, driving to a specified destination to drop it off. The only difference between most of them being the locale of which you do it. I know the variety and innovation is there and I have to look no further than the single player for proof with the missions in the story and wide variety of objectives you're given.

Additionally the game needs more things to do in Free Roam that is PvE related. The vast majority if things you do in a free roam sessions is PvP related and nothing has really been added to fix this, and Rockstar just keeps adding more and more PvP content in, when the mode is already saturated with it. The CEO and Biker content had the potential to be just that content free roam needed but in typical fashion Rockstar made those PvP focused as well.

Right now the only things you can really do that is PvE related is Gang Attacks or Robbing Convenience stores.

Call me crazy but I like to do more than just shoot other players all day, this isn't Call of Duty where shooting each other is all there is to do, variety is the spice of life.

• Like 2

What we need is some actual content, and I don't mean more cars, clothing, and guns we are already up to our eyeballs in, I am talking about more missions. The last update we seen that actually gave us new content was the Lowriders DLC that gave us a mission series with Lamar Davis. Those missions of which actually showed some variety such as taking two low riders across town whilst sneaking past police or sneaking into a funeral in disguise to kill everyone there in a surprise attack.

What this game needs above all else is more missions with some actual variety, as most missions right now consist of driving to the place, killing the things, getting the thing you were sent there to get, driving to a specified destination to drop it off. The only difference between most of them being the locale of which you do it. I know the variety and innovation is there and I have to look no further than the single player for proof with the missions in the story and wide variety of objectives you're given.

Additionally the game needs more things to do in Free Roam that is PvE related. The vast majority if things you do in a free roam sessions is PvP related and nothing has really been added to fix this, and Rockstar just keeps adding more and more PvP content in, when the mode is already saturated with it. The CEO and Biker content had the potential to be just that content free roam needed but in typical fashion Rockstar made those PvP focused as well.

Right now the only things you can really do that is PvE related is Gang Attacks or Robbing Convenience stores.

Call me crazy but I like to do more than just shoot other players all day, this isn't Call of Duty where shooting each other is all there is to do, variety is the spice of life.

I recently played lamars missions again to get rid of the LD logo and i enjoyed them id welcome a low riders 2 with more missions.

Looks like this was legit as the order and content match up:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GTAV/comments/55swxi/all_the_biker_update_information_to_date/

October 11th

BF Raptor: A trike car with two wheels in front and one in back
Daemon Custom
6th Property Available
October 25th
Vortex: Crazy fast sports bike, also has some spoopy face-plates you can put on it. Some nice liveries too.
Sanctus: This bike is amazing. Its a f*cking SKELETON bike. The gas tank is a ribcage and spine, with the headlights coming out of the eye sockets on the front, big glowing red eyes. It is seriously cool.
November 1st
Ratrod: This looks like something out of Mad Max. Imagine the Slamvan with a huge f*cking V8 on the front, without the storage bit on the back.
November 8th
Shotaro: Basically a tron bike
November 15th
Esskey: Its another sports bike. Can't say much about it. Has a Deus Ex looking triangle pattern on its main body.
November 22nd
Youga Classic: Its the Youga, but with less windows.

The 22nd? f*ck, fuuuuuck! Why the van tho? And yeah I hope the next DLC isn't strictly PVP vomit mixed with one vehicle be released at a time. But honestly its gonna be PVP restricted as f*cking usual.

Wow.. so there was a new vehicle today. I guess Rockstar can do whatever the hell they want now pretty much lol. And yes it looks like the Shotaro next week finally.

What the game needs is a total revamp, GTA O 2.0. Get rid of all the dodgy accounts (not just wipe money, but handle things that actually affect other players), make the crew thing actually mean something, add an economy of sorts and stop trying to force everyone to buy cash cards. Granted the last one will never happen but $2 million for a bike is an utter piss take.

It struck me the other day that our GTA O characters story should have been the story that is in Mafia 3 with the game set up like Destiny. Have lobbies people can join if they want to endlessly kill each other and have lobbies where it is more PvE orientated (like Destiny).

The next update looks like being centred round buying and selling high end vehicles, so the same as Bikers and the same as CEO albeit with a different name. Stopping recycling the same tired ideas over and over would help.

I have the opposite with sandkings only ever found 1 in all my time playing always get the sentinels without fail

Huh, that's strange. I can get the Sentinels about 60% of the time providing I'm driving another Sentinel XS, but Tinsel Towers may not be the best. Iguess exiting Eclipse triggers it more often.

You sure you take the correct route to the Sandking's location outside the Beeker's in Sandy shores? Because as long as you have a Sandking XL it will always be 100%. There should be YT videos that are good enough guides (turn off the sound if you don't want to hear someone talking about getting a like every 5 seconds).

If it still doesn't work, I'll agree to disagree and jot it down as console differences (PC player).

• Like 1

The next update looks like being centered round buying and selling high end vehicles, so the same as Bikers and the same as CEO albeit with a different name. Stopping recycling the same tired ideas over and over would help.

Ah, if only that were possible (Adversary Modes anyone?). lol

...probably be Simeon on steroids: gives 50k after player spends an hour driving around the map, dodging griefers, and spending $200k on car upgrades.

"...great, great!"

Edited by DentureDynamite

Wow.. so there was a new vehicle today. I guess Rockstar can do whatever the hell they want now pretty much lol. And yes it looks like the Shotaro next week finally.

I love it, they really do feel that need to f*ck with expectations lol!

Have to say, loving this Ratnado... a lot more than i thought i would. Favorite Tornado so far, out of the what, five or six variations. It has reminiscent handling to the Frankenstange but has noticeably better traction. Might be slower all around, but that belt drive and the pipes spitting exhaust flames... GG R*.

-snip-

Some fan art by me for hope

So...

Lowriders Custom Classics?

But seriously, I hope that we will get one more lowrider update, JUST ONE, that would include all cars that SHOULD have been lowriders, unlike SOME *cough*Sabre Turbo, Minivan, Moonbeam, Slamvan*cough* like Emperor, Manana, Peyote, Stanier, Virgo from IGG, Stanier, Picador, Washington and add few more from past games like Sabre, Esperanto, Admiral, IV Buccaneer, Marbelle, Willard, Hermes, Savanna, Broadway etc.

I want another lowriders update or something like that so i can finally buy a f*cking pair of black chucks instead of brown ones because they are the darkest ones i can find

Would anyone else want an update that focuses on adding more customization to many of the vehicles already in the game that currently don't have much customization options? Bison, Patriot, Bullet, F620, Gauntlet, etc. You know, anything that only really has performance options and a wheel/color option.

Along with that, I would love a "Tuner" DLC. An update about street racing and have contact missions that have a racing element to them. That could be a way to give us more unique missions to spice things up.

And tie in the DLC itself in with all the DLC cars that they keep adding. And they can even have a biker/CEO type system where you can organize races for cash and such.

Would anyone else want an update that focuses on adding more customization to many of the vehicles already in the game that currently don't have much customization options?

If you're saying what I think you're saying, I guess I'm down for that:

I'd be down for Pegasus vehicle customization. Big bonus points if that meant Yusuf Amir coming back to show off his Golden Buzzard. Although who know how he has fared in the years between BoGT to GTAO, though.

• Like 2

I'd be down for Pegasus vehicle customization. Big bonus points if that meant Yusuf Amir coming back to show off his Golden Buzzard. Although who know how he has fared in the years between BoGT to GTAO, though.

The golden buzzard would be prob 12 mill. Unless yusif is my copilot, no thanks. If it was 3mill or less id grab it though.