1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 2)

Mattoropael

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

• CarimboHanky

• Mach1bud

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. We bomb everybody who doesn't agree with us.

The 22nd? f*ck, fuuuuuck! Why the van tho? And yeah I hope the next DLC isn't strictly PVP vomit mixed with one vehicle be released at a time. But honestly its gonna be PVP restricted as f*cking usual

Yeah and no releasing one at a time...

Anyway, what's meant to be next DLC-wise? I know we had that Raptor and the garage the other day - are going to get them all piece by piece?

im sure they plan to us the current locked content to fill the month of november and release the "high risk vehicle based business" dlc on december.

they released a few new vehicles and the 6th garage at the same time they posted the new weekly even that would run for 2 weeks, ends on the 24th.

on the 25th, they turn on the halloween event with the release of the skull bike, the new tornado and the new youga, some adversary mode and the re-release of the halloween content from last year. i see them running this event for 2 weeks til november 7th.

on the 8th they release the tron bike and the outfits, along with a adversary mode that ends on the 14th.

followed maybe by another 2 week event to cover thanksgiving, releasing the esskey, the vortex and some adversary mode.

this is my forecast for the next 6 weeks and my R* janitor source agrees with it!

• Like 4

^^ Everybody here is talking about it, and it's hinted by R* themselves. he's just casting more light into it.

^ Isn't this guy completely fake? I remember reading something in this thread about how he's just like other 'speculative' youtubers AKA talking out of his ass constantly

The grammar in it is even bad. It's a horrible fake anything.

It just a concept DLC of what it looks like from that hinted quote from R*

Yeah, he says it's a concept, but in the videos he kind of acts like they are hints towards the next DLC.

Anyway, what's meant to be next DLC-wise? I know we had that Raptor and the garage the other day - are going to get them all piece by piece?

...followed maybe by another 2 week event to cover thanksgiving, releasing the esskey, the vortex and some adversary mode.

Well "esskey" does sound a little like "Turkey"...yeah...I'll see myself out.

Still GTA:O is becoming more and more frantic IMO. R* should embrace the hate and the next dlc should be the last DLC and be a full war update. Nothing but complete annihilation until GTA VI arives, and should be filled to the brim with the most crazy weapons, military machinery and extreme destructive explosives, nukes and poisonous gass and passive mode removed for everybody.

wallpaper_world_in_conflict_soviet_assau

Edited by HeavyDuke
  • Like 6

Next dlc should be the last DLC and be a full war update. Nothing but complete annihilation until GTA VI arives with the most crazy weapons, military machinery and extreme destructive explosives, nukes and poisonous gass and passive mode removed for everybody.

I agree. We bomb everybody who doesn't agree with us.

Still GTA:O is becoming more and more frantic IMO. R* should embrace the hate and the next dlc should be the last DLC and be a full war update. Nothing but complete annihilation until GTA VI arives, and should be filled to the brim with the most crazy weapons, military machinery and extreme destructive explosives, nukes and poisonous gass and passive mode removed for everybody.

-snip-

Oh god how I miss this game, it was so fun.

But on topic I don't think the engine could handle that long enough before the game crashes.

• Like 2

Just wanted to highlight the video for the Tuners and Outlaws DLC idea again:

There is a petition for Rockstar to make this DLC: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/gta-5-tuners.

It is already at over 17,000 signatures, which is very close to the number that the petition for the Biker DLC had (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bikers-of-gta-unite) and Rockstar ended up implementing it, pretty close to the how the petition imagined it.

This is no joke. If we continue to get signatures for the Tuners and Outlaws DLC petition, we will very likely get Rockstar's attention and it may be enough to lead them to making this DLC as well. We are their customer base, and if we demonstrate that there is a significant number of us who want this DLC, Rockstar will take the petition seriously and we will have a good chance of seeing this fantastic DLC concept become a reality.

• Like 1

I think the next DLC should be 1 of 2 things...

1) Fight Club DLC - fight club system, improved mele system, fight club locations, clothes, weapons, missions, etc

or

2) Activity DLC - The addition of multiple minigames (basketball, volleyball, triathlons, etc for outside and card games, dominoes, chess, checkers, etc for inside).

Edited by BumpyJohnson
  • Like 2

The game really could use some Assassination/ninja/stealthy theme dlc with spying missions on los santos government/fib/ secret organizations. Giving us more off radar playstyle.

Pegasus management, I would love. I'd move the Buzzard, Savage, and Hydra to the top so I don't have to go digging for them.

The joys of having almost 50 Pegasus vehicles :p

• Like 3

1) Fight Club DLC - improved mele system, clothes, weapons, missions, etc

This

the current fist fighting system sucks and it's broken (just take a look at the superman punch or hold square to dodge the whole time)

• Like 1

Most likely won't ever happen, but I can imagine Rockstar inevitably adding in the ability to play mini-games at the pier amusement park. You know, similar to how Bully had done it. It would make sense too given the fact that they've made the rollercoaster and ferris wheel ride-able in online (thanks to the first Independence update, I believe).

1) Fight Club DLC - improved mele system, clothes, weapons, missions, etc

This

the current fist fighting system sucks and it's broken (just take a look at the superman punch or hold square to dodge the whole time)

They really f*cked up close combat. Why would you need a knife or a bat, if a gun stock slap just OHKOs you?

• Like 2

1) Fight Club DLC - fight club system, improved mele system, fight club locations, clothes, weapons, missions, etc

This.

Good old days back in the Liberty City Underground cage fights... brings a lot of memories. I would love this DLC, but I don't think R* would probably change GTAO's hand-to-hand combat system anytime.

I wish there was a dislike button.

Most likely won't ever happen, but I can imagine Rockstar inevitably adding in the ability to play mini-games at the pier amusement park. You know, similar to how Bully had done it. It would make sense too given the fact that they've made the rollercoaster and ferris wheel ride-able in online (thanks to the first Independence update, I believe).

Did I miss that? The fairground rides were only activated with the Independence Day update? I had always assumed they were running from day one...

Edited by DentureDynamite

Was anything changed tunables or in the code wise today?

why would they?

tuesdays are normally turnables days...

Was anything changed tunables or in the code wise today?

why would they?

tuesdays are normally turnables days...

Let's officially call it "Tunable Tuesday!"

I'm up for that:

YZ4fy5Q.png

Edited by Icantthinkofonew

I'm up for that:

YZ4fy5Q.png

I saw what you did there, HunterBro...

phHSvI3.png

mRl5NSP.png

xOcb7BN.png

Hunter 100% confirmed.

• Like 3

I'm up for that:

YZ4fy5Q.png

I saw what you did there, HunterBro...

phHSvI3.png

mRl5NSP.png

xOcb7BN.png

Hunter 100% confirmed.

thats some subliminal sh*t right there hahaha
  • Like 3

They should add option to manage order of pegasus vehicles..that would be sooo cool.. same with properties

I want to sell my Dump. Biggest waste of 1 mil. 3 years and still waiting for the Dozer to be buyable. And then they'll nerf the sh*t out of it like the Cargobob.

• Like 2

So no new vehicles next week right, because of the current two week event?

The thought makes me depressed, man.

But I think they will. You know, 8 hidden vehicles, releasing 2 each week... I think all the hidden vehicles will be unlocked early november. I can't imagine R* go further than that.

Edited by CIassique

@DentureDynamite Well, not completely certain about the ferris wheel but I know that the rollercoaster was made available with it for sure. I even remember seeing it shown in the update trailer. Plus, the coaster in online still has the patriotic theme to it.

Sorry for not technically quoting you, btw. Apparently users need Firefox or Chrome on here in order to quote people, in which I've recently found out.

Edited by PB&Ritz