3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ThatKyloRenGuy

GTA SA Characters You Like, Dislike, and Are Neutral With

wfank

I would add that I never like Big Bear , he used to creep me out when I first played in 2006, I got used to it later, I dont hate the guy but his appearance used to creep out the little me then....

wfank
On 3/21/2019 at 12:19 PM, Crossbones said:

Zero, one of the most annoying character in the entire series. Also he got the worst missions in the entire game. 

Amen to that XD !

ThatKyloRenGuy
Posted (edited)

OG Loc (my LEAST favorite)

Ryder

Frank Tenpenny

Catalina (imo she was a good antagonist in GTA III, but here, was just too, idfk the right word for it. The fact that she’s killable in III is also partial of the reason I like her so much there than here. Another reason as to why I despise her in SA is because of the fact that R* has a nasty habit of changing characters’ appearances in their games)

Edited by ThatKyloRenGuy

ThatKyloRenGuy

Don’t worry, I’ll make a top 10 best list in the very near future.

#10 Ed Pulaski

I don’t really care for him because he’s pretentious but still think he would’ve been a MUCH better antagonist than Tenpenny, which is why he’s ranked very last on the list.

#9 Jimmy Hernandez

Too bland.

#8 Big Smoke

He’s a traitorous scumbag though I do like his funny lines.

#7 Catalina

Was a good antagonist in GTA III, but here, she completely sucked.

#6 Ryder

Punk ass b*tch.

#5 Frank Tenpenny

Self explanatory.

#4 Millie Perkins

Very fussy of a girlfriend. Better off dead when the option strikes.

#3 Denise Robinson

Very bland and annoying gf.

#2 Barbara Schternvart

I despise the idea of CJ dating a cop.

#1 OG Loc

He's basically SA’s version of V’s Jimmy De Santa. He’s always whining and complaining.

What’s yours out there?

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ThatKyloRenGuy said:

#9 Jimmy Hernandez

Too bland.

Wasted potential I'd say. Anybody who watched The Introduction would've thought that he was going to have a far more effective role in the story. He could've used some more screen time and dialogue. And since he was the good cop of the story, his snitching on his corrupt supervisor officer Tenpenny should've had a bigger impact on the events. It would've been cool if they had him work alongside CJ against Tenpenny, delaying his death to sometime nearby the end of the story.

Anyway, in terms of annoyance:

1. OG Loc
  2. Catalina
  3. Every girlfriend

The rest are generally more likable and relatable.

In terms of character development and wasted potential:

1. Ryder (as an antagonist)
  2. Kane
  3. Jimmy Hernandez
  4. Little Weasel
  5. Big Bear
  6. B Dup
  7. Jose
Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

BayuSumardi

Crack surely changed Big Bear into Lil' Bear :D

Like:
Big Smoke: Pure grade-A traitor, really pulls out his betrayal in a fashion. Also creates some memorable quotes.

The Truth: The Classic Pothead that always onto conspiracies and against the government. I love him, I wish I had a canny farm as big as he had.

Cesar Vialpando: Starts out as a minor antagonist, and later became a close friend to protagonist. Helping things out, fixing things out. Truly a good friend.

Emmet: Unpopular opinion, I think? He should've more appearances in this game, he's a quite interesting old man living down a Seville hood. He could teach CJ some lessons of life too.

Jimmy Hermendez: Mute but efficient and a true hero, if only he live longer.

Neutral:
CJ: Just like what everyone said, he's good a protagonist but he's too inconsistent. He's badass on some time and he's a pussy on another time. Probably making him a bit more human? Idk.. just remember Carl was just 24 at the time, so yeah he's quite undeveloped.

Sweet: Sweet... eh, he's a fine character. He's a good guy at most of the time but can be a bitch alot at some time, especially at the ending.

Woozie: I have nothing special to talk about him. Good character though.

Toreno: I don't like him for tasking ridiculous things to CJ, but atleast he kept his promises.

Dislike:
Catalina: I don't really like her... just that. More like a keepsake character from the previous game.

T-Bone Mendez: Rifa puta, just another generic filler mexican character. Meh.

OG-Loc: More like OG-Joke, none of his dialogue were even funny. Really screeched my ears with his vocal tone. I swear if anyone IRL is like LOC, I would've cut off his throat.

Tenpenny: His dialogues are too well written that I really hates him. Props to Sam L. Jackson.

BayuSumardi

10. Catalina:
Self explanatory.

9. Big Bear:
Wasted potential. He should've more roles in the game.

8. Helena Wankerstein:
Useless gf.

7. Eddie Pulaski:
Scumbag po-po tryhard. He's tries to be menacing but ends up funny instead.

6. Millie Perkins:
Bitch-in around gf.

5. Barbara Schternvart:
Fart fat ass cop. What kind of criminal wants to have a police gf?

4. Frank Tenpenny:
See Catalina

3. OG Loc:
What is he, a dolphin? Whining high asf

2. T-Bone Mendez:
Filleeeeeer, none interesting about him.

1. Firefighters:
They must have the strongest water in the world.

BayuSumardi

Jeffrey """"""""""""""""OG"""""""""""""""" Loc.
De noye dolphin. His lines were funny but not really that funny like what people pointed out.

wfank
Posted (edited)

There are already similar questions. Maybe this would get merged like many such do....

33 minutes ago, IndogamersPro said:

1. Firefighters:
They must have the strongest water in the world.

I really hate them interfering in my fights, particularly with gangs. One time I was having a heated fight with Ballas in Jefferson, a car burst in flame and the fire truck knocked me out of nowhere first by collision and then their horrible aiming water. Was so angry after getting up I blasted the truck with a rocket launcer with the fire fighters in, then resumed my fight with the Ballas.

Edited by wfank

ChasingCoyote

Sweet!

By far and hands down the most hated character for me in all of San Andreas, here's why:

he is patronizing and disparaging to CJ, talks to him as if CJ were still a 5yr old child, "let's head into Ballas Territory!" (spoken as if to a child, in Tagging Up Turf)

" I'm gonna give you a lesson, CJ!"  (whenever aother driver hits us because  GTA AI is blind) and "Don't worry baby, I'm not as bad a driver as CJ!"(Sweets Girl) He aslo has a very inflated opinion of himself. "I vote I'm our representative in this" (Reuniting the Families") He has ZERO respect or gratittude for what Carl did for him while he was in Prison" Though Carl told him several times he WAS working on getting him released. (Los Desperados)

all this and more really made me hate him even more than Joffrey or Zero 

Motherstep

Worst might be pushing it, but I'll least my least favourite in no particular order based on criteria that might be unfair and hypocritical. Ahoy.

10. Mr. Whittaker

The trucking man. He has about three lines and the voice acting is so poor it makes me think they actually brought it in a man who worked at a local hauling company to read from a script because they forgot to hire anybody. You'd think it wouldn't bother me because he's barely even in the game but I can't stand it.

9. The Cowardly Man From "Tanker & Commander"

Speaking of trucking, this man always irritates me. I couldn't decide if I hated him or his cocky colleague more, but hearing him bleat about this "not being my fight" or it not being "worth it" just rubs me the wrong way. The thing is, it's the cocky man giving the instructions, which somehow means the coward is driving? Why did he even bother if he didn't want any part of it? Just hide under your desk and wait for the long dick of the law to arrive.

8. Ryder

Not for the reasons most people give about him betraying you and yadda-yadda-yadda, but his ideas and schemes are all ridiculous. He has you raiding an army depot for guns, breaking into the house of a veteran for guns and robbing a train... for guns. If he sat down in his bullet hole back yard and thought things through for five minutes, he could go about things so much smoother than he did. I'm amazed he managed to get so far in with the Loco Syndicate. I feel sorry for his dad.

7. The Hillbilly Pedestrian

You know the one, he's topless and he's ugly. I hate him. I hate how he looks, and I hate how he runs to my ambulance when I'm doing paramedic missions in Angel Pine.

6. The Burger Shot Woman

She gives me bad vibes whenever I go for a health top-up and her tone makes me think she's thirsty for CJ. By proxy, that means she's thirsty for me and I don't like it at all.

5. The Ammunation Man

Clearly has had sexual relations with every gun you buy from him. He's the kind of man who believes we're still at war because nobody told him it was over, so instead of doing anything with his life he sits in his bunker eating beans and listening to shortwave radio broadcasts.

4. Freddy

I get it, he's as gay as a window, but did you have make him sound like that? I have two methods of taking him down quickly that I've learned from speedrunners, and that isn't so I can complete the mission quicker but just so i don't have to listen to him taunting me.

3. Michelle

Clearly the worst girlfriend. Not only is her reward vehicle crap and widely available yonks before even dating her, but the lure of a free pay and spray just isn't good enough when it's dirt cheap to visit normally. The outfit you get is so niche that you only really feel like you should be wearing it during races, which is in itself useless because you can barely see CJ at all when he's sat in a vehicle. She also has an annoying voice.

2. The Policeman Who Jumps On My Car And Yells "Surprise Homeboy"

Not only is he a touch on-the-nose in the racism department, but his punches can throw you completely off when you're trying to aim. Good luck regaining control when this heavy hitter arrives.

1. The Man In "Monster"

If you get a good enough time, he will actually comment on how hard he is, and his voice acting is almost as bad as Mr. Whittaker. At least the trucking dude doesn't reveal how erect his nipples are after dropping my load off in Easter Basin. I don't need to know this information. 

Jack Lupino

LOL another GTA San Andreas bashing thread in disguise.

My answer is :- NONE

My top ten worst characters are in it's sequel GTA 4

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jack Lupino said:

I know that the OP is not a fan of the game, but I don't see how making a Top 10 Worst thread makes it a bashing thread.

I posted my least favorite characters and characters that aren't so well developed, mind you that San Andreas is my favorite title in the 3D era.

Jack Lupino
Just now, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

I know that the OP is not a fan of the game, but I don't see how making a Top 10 Worst thread makes it a bashing thread.

I posted my least favorite characters and characters that aren't so well developed, mind you that San Andreas is my favorite title in the 3D era.

There's already a thread on what was the character in  San Andreas

OP could have mentioned it there instead of making a separate thread to bash the game.

perennial

>Complains about bashing GTA SA
>Proceeds to bash GTA IV

Anyway...

1 hour ago, Motherstep said:

3. Michelle

Clearly the worst girlfriend.

I agree with the rest but I have to disagree with this one.
Michelle's Monster is a unique variant not found elsewhere and also she has unique "she drives" dates. My dishonour for the worst girlfriend goes to Helena.
I'll just replace Michelle with Helena in your list and call it a day.

ThatKyloRenGuy

For those who think I’m “not a fan of the game” because of my previous thread, I am, I just don’t think a lot of characters were that good. I was only bashing CHARACTERS, NOT the game itself. -_- Without any further ado, on a MUCH more positive note, here’s my top ten FAVORITE GTA SA characters, :)

#10 CJ

Not as good as the average GTA protagonist IMO but I still think he’s pretty good.

#9 Sweet

I like how he’s a caring big brother.

#8 Mike Toreno

He reminds me a lot of the United Liberty Paper Contact from GTA IV.

#7 Salvatore Leone

A great Italian-American mobster returning from GTA III!

#6 Kent Paul

I like how he’s the band manager of Love Fist from GTA VC.

#5 Ken Rosenberg

Another gr8 character returning from GTA VC, I also like how he was a loyal friend of Tommy Vercetti.

#4 The Truth

He reminds me a lot of Willie Nelson.

#3 Cesar Vialpando

Cool guy, he deserves a better younger cousin than Catalina..

#2 Woozie

No explanation needed.

#1 Claude

My favorite protagonist behind Niko, Johnny, Luis, and Tommy. :)

Feel free to give any honorary mentions to your top ten list. My only honorable mention is Maria Latore, lol.

ThatKyloRenGuy
56 minutes ago, Jack Lupino said:

Take a chill pill, man. I just made a separate thread for top ten favorite GTA San Andreas characters, which I was intending to do the whole entire time.

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

So, merged threads.

Like:

• Frank Tenpenny
  • Mike Toreno
  • Salvatore Leone
  • Cesar Vialpando
  • Sweet Johnson
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Ken Rosenberg

Dislike:

• OG Loc
  • Catalina
  • CJ's girlfriends.

Neutral:

• The rest.

Timcatgt5

Cesar Vialpando - friendly to the protagonist and assists him during the most important moments. 

Tenpenny - played a good villain. Made you dislike everything about him right from the start and blackmail you into doing his dirty work. Best antagonist in the GTA series. 

Mike Toreno - manages to infiltrate a drug syndicate as a supplier despite his government connections, assists the protagonist to get his brother out of prison in return for completing suicide missions, has a dark secret and motive, but is also a man of his word, if the job is done. 

wfank
Posted (edited)

I hate mute Claude, this is why I preferred GTA VC to GTA 3 and when CJ won the race with mutey I cheered in joy ( it was me beating him really). But this just proves the point ThatKyloRentGuy is a typical white boy fan (srsly Claude had 0 character in SA and while I agree he was a cold hearted badazz in 3' this is not a place to select characters based on how they were in 3, for eg Catalina's appearance in SA is way different and attitude way more annoying than in 3). A lot of ppl have a special thing for Claude cause 3 was their first GTA, well mine was 2 and Claude Speed was certainly not Claude ( appearnce alone says) and I found him way more awesome and by far more vicious and cold hearted than any future protagonist who had no problem wrecking mayhem as he pleased, (yes he was mute too, but it fitted the 2D era he was supposed to be just the quite cold blooded character, but 3D Claude should have been better) so have no probs bashing 3 and SA's Claude. Am glad this black character hate white boy crush thread got merged and mute Claude sucks ! I admit my Claude bash post I don't  need to hide behind disguise to bash....

Edited by wfank

perennial
4 hours ago, wfank said:

But this just proves the point ThatKyloRentGuy is a typical white boy fan (srsly Claude had 0 character in SA and while I agree he was a cold hearted badazz in 3' this is not a place to select characters based on how they were in 3, for eg Catalina's appearance in SA is way different and attitude way more annoying than in 3).

4 hours ago, wfank said:

Am glad this black character hate white boy crush thread got merged and mute Claude sucks ! I admit my Claude bash post I don't  need to hide behind disguise to bash....

???

No, he doesn't hate CJ due to his skin color, and CJ still made his top 10 favorite list. You are the one making racist accusations here...

wfank
9 hours ago, perennial said:

???

No, he doesn't hate CJ due to his skin color, and CJ still made his top 10 favorite list. You are the one making racist accusations here...

Half his most fav list is covered with ex gta 3 and vc guys featured in SA. I know a cover up when I see one, and the CJ, Sweet at the bottom o the list are just that. People who like game characters based on looks are creepy to me. I agree he has the right to choose who ever he wants, but i have a right to state my belief. Just to annoy SA haters, and also I do indeed dfeel this is an accurate reflection (I really dont get why they play at all if they hate it so much , mostly for "how main game characters look") I have made a new list :

Top 10 Best:

Special: The Truth: Not only my most fav character in SA but the whole GTA series, it wont be fare to compare anyone to him.

1. Big Smoke (Great Villain, starts out as a big supporter a friend and ends as a huge traitor and one of the greatest villain in the series).

2. Frank Tenpenny (Awesome badazz villain a true douche always pushing CJ now and then, has more chemistry with the protagonist than most other villians in the series)

3. Ryder (while post Green Saber he was treated as a filler and underutilized till his ultimate death, in the first part he predominated asa strong complex character , appearing loyal at first then loyalty fading)

4. CJ (CJ is like my son, with other protagonists like Tommy, Niko they re already trained tough badazz guy. But I train CJ in gym, to drive, fly etc and oversee his transformation from a gangbanger to one of SA's richest and most powerful man)

5. Sweet (Loyal to GSF every way, sometimes he can be a douche but he shows his selfless loyalty for the homies throughout the game and genuinely cares about CJ and Kendle)

6. Madd Dogg (I mostlt love him for sharing his awesome Cribb, it has gyms, mini games, food, swimming pool, everything)

8. Kane (Ballas are my most fav game, Kane is one of the only two named after Little Weasel, Kane is apparently top ranked, has a whole mission to assassinate him so I find him cool enough)

9. Kendle (a kind caring and loving sister who always supports CJ and is also loyal to her lover Ceaser)

10. B Dup (sort of a good traitor villain, wish he had more character, I found him cool, on the other hand i dont like Big Bear too goofy but B Dup is ok)

Least favorite:

1. Claude (mutely barely had any use other than be in a race and be Catalina's new lover, he had 0 character in SA and most of his love comes from 3 fanboys, and not saying all but those who just loves his look are closet ghayyyyyyyy which is fine as its their lifestyle, but I hate mutey with passion)

2. Catalina ( while I admire her new texture, she is more annoying and more of a biiitchh than 3)

3. Ken Rosenberg (never liked him in VC wish him instead of Lance betrayed, anyway in SA he is still a pussyyy)

4. Kent Paul (he is so off character in SA, he was a wimpy coward in VC, here he is suddenly smart and sensible, just weird)

5. Zero (forever hate him for his missions, the worst ever in SA and he is a pussyy as proved after the bank heist) 

6. Mike Toreno (while he is a man of his word he blackmailed CJ and put through some hellacious mission)

Apart from them I love SA characters. So I cant add 4 others. I originally intended this to be a response to SA haters in disguise but I indeed feel this way so this is my new list....

perennial
16 minutes ago, wfank said:

People who like game characters based on looks are creepy to me. I agree he has the right to choose who ever he wants, but i have a right to state my belief.

I agree with that part. But at least he didn't call CJ fans "black boy lovers" or anything.

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, wfank said:

Half his most fav list is covered with ex gta 3 and vc guys featured in SA. I know a cover up when I see one, and the CJ, Sweet at the bottom o the list are just that.

I don't see the problem in favoring the returning characters from GTA III and Vice City to the ones that were introduced in San Andreas. Salvatore Leone and Ken Rosenberg are among the best characters of the franchise, and characters like Kent Paul, Jethro and Dwaine are also cool. Catalina might be the only returning character who a lot of people don't stand, but she was pretty cool in GTA III.

This racism claim is just bullsh*t. San Andreas also has many white characters, yet you don't see him praise them neither.

Also:

On 9/26/2018 at 11:57 PM, ThatKyloRenGuy said:

Like:

All characters who also made appearances in VC and III

CJ: unlike some of my fellow IV/EFLC fans, I think he’s a pretty good protagonist. I like him about equal to Franklin from V.

Sweet: A pretty level headed character and overall good brother to CJ.

Cesar Vialpando: He's the older cousin of Catalina.

The Truth: He’s an old hippie who reminds me a lot of Willie Nelson.

Woozie: Can’t really pinpoint a reason as to why I like him. I just like him.

Mike Toreno: He reminds me a lot of a later character named United Liberty Paper Contact.

Spoiler

Talking about preferring returning characters, history repeats itself, now we also prefer returning IV characters to V's 😛

wfank
55 minutes ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

I don't see the problem in favoring the returning characters from GTA III and Vice City to the ones that were introduced in San Andreas. Salvatore Leone and Ken Rosenberg are among the best characters of the franchise, and characters like Kent Paul, Jethro and Dwaine are also cool. Catalina might be the only returning character who a lot of people don't stand, but she was pretty cool in GTA III.

This racism claim is just bullsh*t. San Andreas also has many white characters, yet you don't see him praise them neither.

Also:

Reveal hidden contents

Talking about preferring returning characters, history repeats itself, now we also prefer returning IV characters to V's 😛

Always been a big fan of Leon so I didn't say anything on him. Jethro and Dawine had among the most minor roles in VC so didn't brought them up. Paul is inconsistent, I stated the reason, kinda obvi.... Maybe he matured more in 92 compared to 86. And I was never a big fan of Rosenberg even in VC, but I admit I exaggerated his part and his company in Mean Business was amazing. But I stand by my dislike of Claude and Catalina and judge them solely by their SA roles even though I wasn't a bigfan of them on 3, Catalina had made a great villian and Claude was the typical badazz remorseless GTA guy but him being mute I never connected with him and he made the whole game lifeless to me. His extremely neglible role in SA doesn't help either. Regarding the racist part I have seen many threads on gtaforums how good Tommy and Claude looks compared to CJ, which is kinda creepy to. I would argue CJ is customizable and can be made to out do them all, but I dont care about looks of game characters. That's the last thing I would say on this thread....

ThatKyloRenGuy
15 hours ago, wfank said:

I hate mute Claude, this is why I preferred GTA VC to GTA 3 and when CJ won the race with mutey I cheered in joy ( it was me beating him really). But this just proves the point ThatKyloRentGuy is a typical white boy fan (srsly Claude had 0 character in SA and while I agree he was a cold hearted badazz in 3' this is not a place to select characters based on how they were in 3, for eg Catalina's appearance in SA is way different and attitude way more annoying than in 3). A lot of ppl have a special thing for Claude cause 3 was their first GTA, well mine was 2 and Claude Speed was certainly not Claude ( appearnce alone says) and I found him way more awesome and by far more vicious and cold hearted than any future protagonist who had no problem wrecking mayhem as he pleased, (yes he was mute too, but it fitted the 2D era he was supposed to be just the quite cold blooded character, but 3D Claude should have been better) so have no probs bashing 3 and SA's Claude. Am glad this black character hate white boy crush thread got merged and mute Claude sucks ! I admit my Claude bash post I don't  need to hide behind disguise to bash....

I find it funny how you accuse me of being racially biased yet you use Claude's name in a contemptuous way because he's mute (which is a disability and can be seen as highly offensive to those who are mute). Also, Cesar Vialpando is Latino and Woozie is Asian, and both of them rank pretty high on my list. I even have a very close friend IRL (who doesn't have an account on here for the record) who is black, which says A LOT more than just who you like in a freaking VIDEO GAME. So yeah..you might want to think a little more before you post stuff or at least consider stuff in your head.

wfank
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, ThatKyloRenGuy said:

I find it funny how you accuse me of being racially biased yet you use Claude's name in a contemptuous way because he's mute (which is a disability and can be seen as highly offensive to those who are mute). Also, Cesar Vialpando is Latino and Woozie is Asian, and both of them rank pretty high on my list. I even have a very close friend IRL (who doesn't have an account on here for the record) who is black, which says A LOT more than just who you like in a freaking VIDEO GAME. So yeah..you might want to think a little more before you post stuff or at least consider stuff in your head.

Latinos and Asians never faced the same open stigma as blacks did prior to the 60s and the post 60s closet stigma. Regardless maybe did get carried away coming across actual closet racist posts sometimes, Iight have misjudged you. I still find it weird of your addition of Claude by including his GTA 3 roles, I am sure if you considered just his SA almost ne gligale role he won't make it to the list. But I do see you hate cool characters like Big Smoke, a lot of those who hate him do cause he is black. Maybe you don't hate him for that and I misjudged you. Yes I hate Claude cause he is mute, he is a game character not same as having real disability. After GTA 1 and 2 never used speaking main guys, GTA 3 should have done so, but a lot of us were left disappointed, VC corrected that and SA and all future games followed. That is why I never connected with Claude in 3 Andi find his role in SA pathetic. But that's just me. In the end you have every right to your list and I have every right to my list. In the end we are just fellow gamers and our job is to have fun. Sorry ifvtherecwas any misunderstanding. That's all take care  :) !....

Edited by wfank

ThatKyloRenGuy
10 minutes ago, wfank said:

Latinos and Asians never faced the same open stigma as blacks did prior to the 60s and the post 60s closet stigma. Regardless maybe did get carried away coming across actual closet racist posts sometimes, Iight have misjudged you. I still find it weird of your addition of Claude by including his GTA 3 roles, I am sure if you considered just his SA almost ne gligale role he won't make it to the list. But I do see you hate cool characters like Big Smoke, a lot of those who hate him do cause he is black. Maybe you don't hate him for that and I misjudged you. Yes I hate Claude cause he is mute, he is a game character not same as having real disability. After GTA 1 and 2 never used speaking main guys, GTA 3 should have done so, but a lot of us were left disappointed, VC corrected that and SA and all future games followed. That is why I never connected with Claude in 3 Andi find his role in SA pathetic. But that's just me. In the end you have every right to your list and I have every right to my list. In the end we are just fellow gamers and our job is to have fun. Sorry ifvtherecwas any misunderstanding. That's all take care  :) !....

Your apology is accepted! :)

wfank
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, ThatKyloRenGuy said:

Your apology is accepted! :)

Yes I do apologise if I am WRONG about you being  a SA hster promoting 3 and VC characters, otherwise no but have a good day and a good life, wish you all the best :) !

Edited by wfank

ThatKyloRenGuy

I’m reevaluating things.

Like:

All characters returning from III and VC (except this version of Catalina)

Wu Zi Mu

Ceasar Vialpando

The Truth

Mike Toreno

Neutral:

All except listed above and below

Dislike:

OG Loc

Catalina

B-Dup

All girlfriends

In my honest opinion, while IV/EFLC had an overall great cast of characters and V had an overall bad cast of characters, SA just had an overall neutral cast of characters. In its respect, I give it my own reward for being the GTA with the most neutral characters in the whole series.