2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Gemma_UK

I cannot believe how toxic Rockstar has allowed GTA Online to become!

DevilDaRebel
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Mildly?

A tryhard "community" (in quotation marks because they spend most of the time fighting between them) actually become a thing is proof enough that the toxicity in this game has gone too far.

Think about it, a sizable group of players playing, dressing and talking in the most annoying and obnoxious ways possible while thinking they're hot sh*t unironically.

Not even in COD you encounter such cult-like behaviour.

Also, just because it's the internet, bigotry shouldn't be expected at all. Banter and trash talkih are a thing, but going too far is crossing the line.

What man? come on, we're discussing too much subjectivity, I remember in CoD mw2 the insults where relentless, and that was when gay marriage was still illegal and had some stigma. So think about the slurs that where being spewed back then. 

Regardless, I understand that a part of the community dislike so much PvP, but you need to realize another part of the community likes it.  It should be expected due to the fact that it's the internet, let me elaborate, it's anonymity, when people don't have to fear for their choice of words, they seem to like to talk. You either ignore it or let it get to you. 

Edited by DevilDaRebel

Lonely-Martin
1 minute ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Mildly?

A tryhard "community" (in quotation marks because they spend most of the time fighting between them) actually become a thing is proof enough that the toxicity in this game has gone too far.

Think about it, a sizable group of players playing, dressing and talking in the most annoying and obnoxious ways possible while thinking they're hot sh*t unironically.

Not even in COD you encounter such cult-like behaviour.

Also, just because it's the internet, bigotry shouldn't be expected at all. Banter and trash talkih are a thing, but going too far is crossing the line.

The way that dude's been going off today, it's all just so obvious dude.

Bad times indeed. But a fine example he's been. :)

DevilDaRebel
3 minutes ago, Suzuki Azure Vulpine said:

Let me bud in a moment. 

First off, you have people that will do ANYTHING to avoid being killed, Passive Abuse, EWO Spam, Sticky/Pipe Bomb EWO spam, the lot.
You have people that can't live in PvP without abusing OTR/Ghost Org. (MSTR met someone that has four accounts in the same lobby at one time just to remain in Ghost Org to grief anyone that dares have the sheer sh*tting nerve to exit their apartment with no way for them to effectively fight back)
You have people that will openly stalk you over a f*cking discord ban (As the head admin of GhillieMaster's Crew and Discord, I should know, I have people that have threaten to DDoS and even Dox me over a ban, hell some of them use alts just to ExPoSe me for sh*t I've said in the Discord Server), or in more recent cases you gave them a handly 25-0 LZZZ and they proceed to stalk your whole group of friends and crew endlessly and bypass blocking via Friend's Crews, just to kill you or blow up your cargo, or more recently Orb Spam the utter f*cking hell out of everyone you care about and yourself included. 
The Fact people resort to EZ Mode sh*t like the Deluxo and Oppressor MK1 and MK2 which have only one real effective counter in the form of the Fully Loaded VIP Work (Which lasts 20 minutes and has a 1 hour cooldown, so if they don't get the memo by the time the 20 minutes are over your screwed)
The Fact people do nothing but spam RPGS and Marksmen Tap Dance on ground.
The Fact PvP in the game is such a mess that by even CoD standards it would be seen as one of the worst multiplayer games of all time if it wasn't a R* GTA Title.
The Fact all the spawns on the map can be easily abused and are so laughable Trappable/Kekable, since all you have to do is look away from the place the person you killed was standing and they will spawn less than 2 feet from where they got killed.
The Fact the Orbital Cannon Exists
Etc. Etc.
The list goes on, this game is a utter Radioactive Trash Heap when it comes to PvP.

Yeah, I agree that there A LOT OF things to balance out. But most of the points you made are just isolated incidents. But some of the other points is just the direction that the game took due to massive popularity. Everybody fell in love with weaponized vehicles and MK2 stuff, so Rockstar delivered on that. You can't blame them for that. Now balance wise is a whole other story, people need to help by making things aware, everybody likes to wish for new content, but no one likes to discuss balance. I barley see it suggested. 

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
1 minute ago, DevilDaRebel said:

Yeah, I agree that there A LOT OF things to balance out. But most of the points you made are just isolated incidents. But some of the other points is just the direction that the game took due to massive popularity. Everybody fell in love with weaponized vehicles and MK2 stuff, so Rockstar delivered on that. You can't blame them for that. Now balance wise is a whole other story, people need to help by making things aware, everybody likes to wish for new content, but no one likes to discuss balance. I barley see it suggested. 

Isolated!? Are you bloody daft? Come over to Xbox One, this sh*t happens in every single non-MSTR and non-PRO5 lobby, there is f*ck all "Isolated" about the f*cking Tryhard Meta, it's called the Tryhard Meta for a reason, cause it's the f*cking Meta of the god damned game.

DevilDaRebel
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

The way that dude's been going off today, it's all just so obvious dude.

Bad times indeed. But a fine example he's been. :)

Lol, try more. 

3 minutes ago, Suzuki Azure Vulpine said:

Isolated!? Are you bloody daft? Come over to Xbox One, this sh*t happens in every single non-MSTR and non-PRO5 lobby, there is f*ck all "Isolated" about the f*cking Tryhard Meta, it's called the Tryhard Meta for a reason, cause it's the f*cking Meta of the god damned game.

I meant the threats of ddosss are isolated cases. Holy f*ck, man you people like to jump to conclusion. How are you going to complain about people TRYING? Gather up into pacifist group or something, and make your cause known like people do. Maybe once you have enough momentum Rockstar will address your problems before GTA6. It's highly ironic though, the insults yall spew at me. *facepalm* I have never seen so much delusion in one place. 

Edited by DevilDaRebel

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

And see yourself as reported, since you clearly are in some sort of personal Feedback loop and can't come up with a proper counter point to save your live. 

DevilDaRebel
Posted (edited)
Just now, Suzuki Azure Vulpine said:

And see yourself as reported, since you clearly are in some sort of personal Feedback loop and can't come up with a proper counter point to save your live. 

WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?  LOL, I'M DONE.

Edited by DevilDaRebel

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Point Proven

DevilDaRebel
Just now, Suzuki Azure Vulpine said:

Point Proven

Mods, feel free to delete what you must. I recommend it now in fact. 

HamwithCheese

"Most of your points are isolated incidents"

"Lol I only meant one of your points."

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Someone Message RedDagger or Mach1Bud or someone, we need to get this thread cleaned up, cause clearly this "Rebel" dude is just trying to cause hate and discontent instead of actually discuss sh*t.

DevilDaRebel
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, HamwithCheese said:

"Most of your points are isolated incidents"

"Lol I only meant one of your points."

Ddosss, EWO SPAM ,Sticky bomb spam, stalking, SPAM RPG, Comparing this game community with mw2, Orbitial cannon, 

All isolated cases, I can count with my hands all the time I've seen something like that. People are more likely to weaponize vehicle spam you than f*cking sticky bomb, hell a modder is more likely to lock you in a cage than cannon spam you. 

1 minute ago, Suzuki Azure Vulpine said:

Someone Message RedDagger or Mach1Bud or someone, we need to get this thread cleaned up, cause clearly this "Rebel" dude is just trying to cause hate and discontent instead of actually discuss sh*t.

Lol, you're delusional.  And these are the people calling this community toxic? Hilarious. 

Edited by DevilDaRebel

Mach1bud

Although I agree the game has become pretty toxic in public sessions, this topic has been beaten to death and conversation here is a never ending loop of people arguing with the facade of "debate" as if there will actually come a solution, which none of us can control. 

I've tried to sit back and let you have the thread, but enough is enough. Take it to PM's, and take it to the B&M topic.

This is closed.