1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• kcole4001

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

Smokewood
1 minute ago, HamwithCheese said:

That is not true but whatever.

So you think that they don't want you to buy RDR2?

That's silly

HamwithCheese
Just now, Smokewood said:

So you think that they don't want you to buy RDR2?

That's silly

Your response to my rant insinuated that r* made that mission bad on purpose in order to goad players to give up and buy rdr2, rather than buy shrek cards. Which is true since Import Export came out years before you could preorder rdr2. 

Are quoting me just to tell me basic business knowledge or do you truly believe I/E was built to sell Red Dead 2?

Smokewood
Just now, HamwithCheese said:

Your response to my rant insinuated that r* made that mission bad on purpose in order to goad players to give up and buy rdr2, rather than buy shrek cards. Which is true since Import Export came out years before you could preorder rdr2. 

Are quoting me just to tell me basic business knowledge or do you truly believe I/E was built to sell Red Dead 2?

Although you would be correct in that of course they didn't create any mission with the sole purpose in mind to get you to buy another game, I would argue that on a larger scale that is exactly the case.

They could fix a lot of bugs and give us friendly public sessions but they choose not to.

I believe their mind set is "Why bother" just let them move to RDR2 and then to GTA6

__SAAB__9-3__

Business Battle.

It was about take the Issi Classic, after some moment while delivering it to club, everyone sundly leaves and my Issi explodes. Hate this.

7UgTvY7h.png

• Like 9
Shadowfennekin

f*ck off with that Criminal Mastermind pack BS

I don't want it

The game literally binged to tell me that when I was drinking my umpteenth thousandth mac beth..... despite telling me when I boot up the game

• Like 6

I for some reason couldn't get a Cargbob to spawn at the Strawberry Medical centre helipad during a bunker source mission last night. I was already using my CEO buzzard and I went back and fourth for 5 minuets blowing up helicopters that were not a cargobob and cycled through every helicopter spawn at that helipad but the Cargobob I needed. Eventually I just decided to drive the damn van back to my bunker as i'd already spent a majority of my time hunting for the cargobob and I'm taking way longer than what I usually do on this particular bunker resupply mission and deal with the annoying AI anyway. 

And special little f*ckwits who you get one kill on after they failed to kill you while using a weaponized aircraft / weaponized vehicle and *rage quit* from the lobby seconds or a few moments after you send them back down to the ground after smashing them up in their jet or weaponized vehicle. The only people I don't fight anymore on GTA are Tryhards & K/D Warriors. Their not worth anyone's time and they only use their K/D as a reason to think their better than you when that's not the case and K/D honestly means sh*t all anymore (or if ever from the start of GTAOnline) Cool somehow you having a 4.44 or whatever K/D means your better than me all of a sudden. Like I mentioned above it means sh*t all these days on GTAOnline.

• Like 1
Yellow Dog with Cone

This triggers my OCD real bad 😧

wdAanNl.jpg

And before you ask, I used Charles proxy to be able to put an space on my license plate.

Why I have to fiddle with third party software instead of being able to do it through the sh*tty iFruit app?

Even better, let me make my own license plates ingame.

• Like 7
Arrows to Athens
28 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

wdAanNl.jpg

And before you ask, I used Charles proxy to be able to put an space on my license plate.

Why I have to fiddle with third party software instead of being able to do it through the sh*tty iFruit app?

Rockstar says:

Z7HeRxU.png

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 7
Lupo-Akane

Was hoping for a lever action rifle not some stupid axe....

Hell a cowboy outfit would have been a lot better.

• Like 4
ilovefreebird
On 8/1/2018 at 12:17 AM, Maxx1013 said:

Do a parachute jump and Dom will leave you alone and call Brucie for some BST and he will leave you alone. I haven't had a call from them in forever.

I can't wait for a glitch that allows you to kill contacts as soon as that happens LJT is f*cked.

LJT is annoying the f*ck out of me. Your business has run out of supplies, 2 minutes later upgrade your equipment, 2 minutes later upgrade your equipment, 2 minutes later supplies, 2 minutes later equipment again for the 10th f*cking time in 10 minutes. If I want to upgrade my equipment or steal/buy supplies I will now F*CK OF AND LEAVE ME ALONE LJT. Even if I'm registered as a CEO and not registered as anything this a**hole keeps ringing me. I dread just turning my game on now because of him.

*phone rings*

*answer*

"Ughhhhh... it's LJT..."

*spams O*

F*CK YOU

On 7/31/2018 at 11:55 PM, Maxx1013 said:

That was the reason I haven't bought an Akula until now. After making my Savage a PV and seeing where it spawned the only time I actually called in a PV aircraft was when I was fighting other players and in a damaged Savage then I would just fly to the new one and alternate between my PV Savage and my Pegasus one. I bought an Akula the second I saw the glitch that allowed me to store it in my special vehicle warehouse and spawn it next to me.

Sorry for not multi-quoting, I'm having beers and dodging Deluxos.

Would you mind DMing me and letting me know how you figured out this Akula trick?

• Like 1
malcolmfunktion

Sorry if this has been discussed as I'm sure it was. WTF is up with the truck in the Nightclub? The biggest one that sits in B1 until you do a big sell. The bastard thing just gets stuck in everything... seriously! And then you're following the GPS but the guns you modified on top won't fit under the bridge etc. Arghh

• Like 1
Cheesy_wotsit

So Rcokstar introduce a mechanic that on paper looks like they are giving you free money, the take from your nightclub actually working like a nightclub. Now lets skip past the frankly laughable amount of cash that you actually make $10,000 an hour and skip to the part where the amount of cash is tied to your nightclubs popularity. So not happy with giving you the $10,000 a night slap in the face they have opted to make this value decrease as your club looses popularity.

Over the last two days or so I have been doing other things... ok I've been trolling around freeroam in my Stromberg and using my Akula now that I've gotten the lock on missiles working again, so have spent zero effort and zero time on the nightclub resulting in my claubs popularity hitting zero. So for sh*ts and giggles I decided to see what promoting my club entailed..... lol what a f*cking joke. Rcokstar back to treating you the multi millionaire, multi business owning, multi car owning, ceo like a f*cking intern. Seriously drive to 8 locations and stick up posters... I wouldn't get one of my real life employees to do work of this degrading and pointless level so what the wholly f*ck does Rcokstar think they were doing when they introduced this in to the game... GRAND THEFT AUTO. The game were you pay hookers to f*ck you in your car before shooting them to take your cash back, GRAND THEFT AUTO were you break in to the local military facility steal one of their tanks and go on an hour long rampage, GRAND THEFT AUTO hold up a store turn in to to a base and use the entrance as a kill box and see how long you can survive against the army of cops that they send your way... and sticking up f*cking posters is the best they could come up with and then to add insult to injury on the 4 bar popularity meter this boring, mind numbing waste of a task only gives you a half a bar of popularity.... what the god shagging f*ck Rcokstar?

• Like 2
GAUNTLET HELLFIRE
1 hour ago, ilovefreebird said:

Would you mind DMing me and letting me know how you figured out this Akula trick?

It got patched a couple of days ago. Luckily you didn't get a chance to do it my Akula is stuck in my SVW and I have no way of using it or getting it out.

• Like 2
ilovefreebird
13 minutes ago, Maxx1013 said:

It got patched a couple of days ago. Luckily you didn't get a chance to do it my Akula is stuck in my SVW and I have no way of using it or getting it out.

Yowch, sorry. Too bad they probably won't patch that because it doesn't positively affect you. F*cking Rockstar!

• Like 1
GAUNTLET HELLFIRE
2 minutes ago, ilovefreebird said:

Yowch, sorry. Too bad they probably won't patch that because it doesn't positively affect you. F*cking Rockstar!

There is a fix for getting the tank and other facility vehicles out of the SVW I just have to wait until someone finds a fix for helicopters. Luckily I still have my Savage in my MOC. 

• Like 2
Skullkicker227

I was just doing a Business Battle that just outright glitched out so nobody could bring the cargo into their Nightclubs, even after destroying the vehicle. Honestly f*ck this game.

TheFroggmann

Gripe 1: Random comes into my lobby, asks if he can work and I tell him no problem. Business battle comes up and he shoots me in the back. Incinerate him and the vehicle then carry the supplies back to my night club. He then complains when I kill him over and over and over... 

Gripe 2: So, business consolidation... Where do I sell cars out of my warehouse?

Gripe 3: It took over 10 minutes for a kid on an oppressor to blow up my blimp. This was in a nearly full lobby with 2 Deluxos, 2 jets and multiple Oppressors.GTA playerbase is getting soft. 

Edited by TheFroggmann
  • Like 2

Come on Rockstar, Rank 431, ranked in over 50m in sales for my businesses, I have way more value than what the CESP could offer me and yet I still get sh!tty "Just for you" offers like this. 

I Can't forget about being offered a discount for the most expensive top of the line shark card either. SMH :/ .Give me discounts on Facility renovations or something more worthwhile than this and I'll be happy, even if it comes with a side of "stink card" discounts. 

uSCrzJy.jpg  

• Like 3
Sentinel Driver

Why does it seem like most of the playerbase is mentally retarded?

Heist randoms who can't follow simple objectives

Deluxo griefers

Random noobs who try to destroy special cargo by throwing sticky bombs out of a stolen npc car

• Like 5
autofanatic
6 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

wdAanNl.jpg

It's so f*cking sad, you can't have a badass plate because it is NOT f*cking allowed by rockstar. 

• Like 2
Cackling Jack
7 hours ago, Lupo-Akane said:

Was hoping for a lever action rifle not some stupid axe....

Hell a cowboy outfit would have been a lot better.

Ah mate I would kill for one of those. Cowboy outfit would be dope as hell. 

• Like 3
Sentinel Driver

*joined a lobby*

*character is getting out of the bed*

*peaceful Morgenstimmung plays*

*music is interrupted by a phone call*

BIG PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM LJT!!!

Can't even load into a lobby in peace without that jackass harassing me

• Like 8
Dr.Rosenthal

I don’t understand how players doing EWO in a battle is thinking. It’s like having ”I’m a loser” written on your forehead. If I meet somebody whom I beat, but the’re fighting bravely and not going passive or giving up - of course I’ll think higher of them than of some turd who can’t take a loss.

The minute you’re EWOing or passive popping, you admit to being a sore loser, as well as a terrible player.

Wait, actually I do understand it perfectly. In their mind it’s the last thing they can use to try and mess with you, basically. That’s pretty sad, but alright.

I just want some proper competition when I’m fighting!

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal
  • Like 4
Kurisu655

Just finished the Hatchet Challenge released today and never got the money due to the game crashing, How does that work? Of course, I'm not letting this go and opening a ticket with support, which we all know is a joke. I'm not missing out on $250,000 due to their game being poorly optimised

• Like 1
Sentinel Driver
11 minutes ago, Kurisu655 said:

Just finished the Hatchet Challenge released today and never got the money due to the game crashing, How does that work? Of course, I'm not letting this go and opening a ticket with support, which we all know is a joke. I'm not missing out on $250,000 due to their game being poorly optimised

the same f*cking thing happened to me

wtf is wrong with this hatchet the game has already crashed twice for me whole using it

Cavot
3 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

wtf is wrong with this hatchet the game has already crashed twice for me whole using it

You're on Xbox One right? Think I have you added on my friends list. Out of curiosity, are you using a standard Xbox One or Xbox One X? On my X it seems to be working fine, but the moment I tried using it on my standard Xbox One my game crashed. May just be coincidence?

Kurisu655
5 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

What platform did this happen on for you? Just seeing if it is more than just one as mine as on PC

Sentinel Driver
Just now, Cavot said:

You're on Xbox One right? Think I have you added on my friends list. Out of curiosity, are you using a standard Xbox One or Xbox One X? On my X it seems to be working fine, but the moment I tried using it on my standard Xbox One my game crashed. May just be coincidence?

I'm on standard Xbox One

so maybe it is connected to the regular xbox one?