1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• kcole4001

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

DownInThePMs
7 hours ago, paperbagdude said:

No need to play battlefield when freemode is the battlefield.

Its actually surprisingly quiet now.

Mostly gta online basement grinders, clickbait youtubers and 30 year old addicts that play the game. I think most of the griefers went on to play warzone now.

Edited by DownInThePMs
  • Like 1
DarkReign27
On 1/22/2021 at 11:09 AM, IceDree said:

You know, I've been in this forum for a few years now and not many things surprise me anymore, but I'm genuinely surprised that people seriously expected that the Slamtruck will be able to haul vehicles around. I mean, sure its hauler, but it was brought to us by the guys who made this:

Packer%20do%20GTA%20Vice%20City%203.jpg

And this:

721771-enb2019-4-29-21-14-19.jpg

And this:

latest?cb=20110208174144

And this:

latest?cb=20151212193648

And this:

gtav?cmd=upload&act=open&pageid=1704&fil

The sole properly functioning flatbed/trailer we had was in GTA 2, almost 22 years ago & for whatever reason, they have no intention of giving us another one again. The MOC is the closest thing we'll have to a one.

Hey those ramp trucks were fun in MTAVC or SAMP in the stunt servers, ah good memories when no one had guns to shoot you in the face just finding fun things to do with everything and these with almost 100 players. No missle coming for the ramp truck every second, all peace and harmony playing the way you wanted in each server type. Then T2/Rockstar made their own online GTA then well... (*Explosions* *Screaming* *Cash register ding* PTSD Intensifies)  "Oh man I gotta go, I can't talk about it anymore" *Runs out crying*

• KEKW 2
kcole4001

After 5 tries to get English Dave missions to start I just went ahead and bought the Weevil...then he calls and the chakra stones mission starts properly.  😖 🙄

Absolutely typical.

• Like 1
HamwithCheese
1 hour ago, kcole4001 said:

After 5 tries to get English Dave missions to start I just went ahead and bought the Weevil...then he calls and the chakra stones mission starts properly.  😖 🙄

Absolutely typical.

This reminds me that I actually want the weevil and I haven't gotten a single call since...well sh*t I can't remember

• Like 2
kcole4001
1 hour ago, HamwithCheese said:

This reminds me that I actually want the weevil and I haven't gotten a single call since...well sh*t I can't remember

I think you have to be running as CEO or MC to get the calls.

I could be wrong.

• Like 4
Shadowfennekin
42 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

I think you have to be running as CEO or MC to get the calls.

I could be wrong.

You do

How I got them was turn on the game after the time limit, activate CEO and just afk for a few minutes then got the texts/calls

I got the DJ calls done, even though the last one was TEDIOUS with that stupid truck just cause if they're all working on the same timer... I don't want future sh*t getting put on a timer cause the game gave me the sh*tty missions

• Like 4
HamwithCheese

So in Landing Strip, if you approach Sandy Shores airfield before you steal the plane, a group of assholes will get in a Granger, drive to the plane and shoot at it with RPGs.

I can't even anymore.

• Like 1
whywontyoulisten
26 minutes ago, HamwithCheese said:

So in Landing Strip, if you approach Sandy Shores airfield before you steal the plane, a group of assholes will get in a Granger, drive to the plane and shoot at it with RPGs.

I can't even anymore.

If that's the mission I remember, last time I played it (years ago) every NPC in the area decided to drive into the hangar, completely blocking the plane in.

HamwithCheese
35 minutes ago, whywontyoulisten said:

If that's the mission I remember, last time I played it (years ago) every NPC in the area decided to drive into the hangar, completely blocking the plane in.

Yeah I get landing gear and landing strip confused. It's the one with the jet up in paleto bay.

• Like 2
EkaSwede

I just came here to B&M about the Crapid Scamtruck (I can't do it in the appreciation topci, it just feels wrong).

I'll just say... the Luxor Deluxe had more impact for its buck than the Slamtruck. The Luxor Deluxe actually added an actual feature to it at the time even if it costed 10 million.

Edited by EkaSwede
  • Like 3
Arrows to Athens
16 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

I just came here to B&M about the Crapid Scamtruck (I can't do it in the appreciation topci, it just feels wrong).

I'll just say... the Luxor Deluxe had more impact for its buck than the Slamtruck. The Luxor Deluxe actually added an actual feature to it at the time even if it costed 10 million.

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 1
TheGasmeter

After constantly playing CP heist since launch, I decided to go into a public lobby and put myself on call for a DCH.

There was a network error joining this lobby. Please try again. 

Turns off console. 

• Like 7
El Cavilldo
On 1/23/2021 at 10:49 PM, DownInThePMs said:

Its actually surprisingly quiet now.

Mostly gta online basement grinders, clickbait youtubers and 30 year old addicts that play the game. I think most of the griefers went on to play warzone now.

Most of us grinders we're doing Cayo Perico nonstop on solo lobbies, so griefers have no one to 'play', unless they want to engage with players who can actually shoot back. 

Sad Pablo Escobar : MemeTemplatesOfficial

Edited by El Cavilldo
  • Like 5
  • KEKW 4
El Cavilldo
9 hours ago, partci said:

@El Cavilldo meanwhile in the grinder's CEO office:

3600.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

:kekw: You're God damn right!  I even have 4 full large warehouses ready for the next '2X on Crates' event week.

And then I'll retire as a CEO ⤵️

GTA V: Sunset at Sea - Shape your computer beautifully

Edited by El Cavilldo
  • Like 5
EkaSwede
1 hour ago, El Cavilldo said:

:kekw: You're damn right!  I even have 4 full large warehouses ready for the next '2X on Crates' event week.

And then I'll retire as a CEO ⤵️

GTA V: Sunset at Sea - Shape your computer beautifully

Only 4? I'm betting the 5th is for the Special Items, then? Either way, it is really mice to cash in that big investment with the 2x event hits. There's something special  fattening the bank acount with up to 22 million on a double week, and in your case that's be a sweet 18 million or so with a 2x event.

Last time I filled up my warehouses the 2x event hit while I was in the middle of filling up the last 3 out of5 warehouses. Got a little stressed but I managed it.

• Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 1
El Cavilldo
18 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

Only 4? I'm betting the 5th is for the Special Items, then? Either way, it is really mice to cash in that big investment with the 2x event hits. There's something special  fattening the bank acount with up to 22 million on a double week, and in your case that's be a sweet 18 million or so with a 2x event.

Last time I filled up my warehouses the 2x event hit while I was in the middle of filling up the last 3 out of5 warehouses. Got a little stressed but I managed it.

That's right, all of them around Popular Street: Darnell-Abandoned-Furniture-Cypress (large warehouses) and Celltowa (small) for special items. I don't know if buying another large one would make me lose the crates on the small one, so on that event week I'll sell Celltowa, buy another large and fill it to do 5 big sales.

Fun times, grinder-style. :yee:

No Homing

Merryweather mercs are so bad, they failed to kill an AFK player standing on the side of the road, on foot.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 8
Up2NoGood45

This game is so f*cking bugged.  I try the bunker out of boredom and the first goddamn delivery is bugged.  f*cking stupid bullsh*t and they ignore the problem but they do sh*t like patching the CEO helicopter so you can’t use it to scope the heist.  What a bunch of clowns they have left in charge

• Like 7
Kiethblacklion

I hate the mechanics of the built in machine guns on some of the vehicles. For me it feels like the definition of spray and pray because of how unstable the vehicles are. 

• Like 2
oRNoKrazK1ipz
On 1/23/2021 at 8:05 PM, Gunbladelad said:

I had a couple of Norwegians try to grief me earlier - and they failed to even get a single kill in.  I was doing my usual "MOC Cab/Haulage" run to see if the lobby would be safe to sell in - and the two of them came up in a nightshark trying to stop me - closely followed by someone in an Akula.  naturally they completely failed to stop me (The Akula arrived too late to impact the run) - and I decided to play a little "Follow the leader" - and they followed me to my facility.  (The Akula went off after a couple of minutes of shooting at everyone) - I went in - sent a mugger and mercenaries after one of the 2 Norwegian griefers, and a strike team after the other - then just went into ghost organisation and jetted off to the coast on the jetpack to go hunting for the daily caches (It's a fun way to tease the jet / oppressor griefers when they can't kill you underwater, and the 75k is a nice little bonus) - but one of the 2 nabbed his own toreador - completely failed to kill me yet again - then tried to challenge me to "do something about it" when I called him out on his failure to manage anything, lol.

Strike Team? I need info🤔

Bobllama503

Yeah this 2X bunker event this week has been nothing but a crock. I’ve been playing this game alot this week, doing island heist setups while letting the bunker fill up. I figure I’d get about 6 or 7 bunker sales in this week, but so far it’s been only 2. I buy my supplies as always and with a full bar of supplies I’m lucky if I get even  a quarter of a product bar. This has been the case all week and frankly I think Rockstar has slowed down bunker production. Kinda feels like something they would do. And now to top it off, my bunker wasn’t even half full and I get raided, just as I’m walking into my sub after stealing the underwater torch. Of course it’s the Valkyrie raid and of course trying to be stealthy with that is like eating yellow snow. So now my bunker is down to a quarter of stock. What a bunch of BS!

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1
partci

@Bobllama503don't know what are you talking about - production is as usual, I only had one strike of GTA Corona. I am selling at two full bars 99% of the time, two times a day (AFK party), which is 2 full resupplies x75k. It's two vehicles sale (or one Phantom truck) and there are only couple of missions that will require you to switch sessions (the infamous dune buggies and a bad location for monster trucks).

• Like 2
Rai1994

More of an extremely minor gripe, I've been getting more calls from Brucie than I usually do lately. Getting up there next to Byrony.

• Like 1
whywontyoulisten
15 minutes ago, Rai1994 said:

More of an extremely minor gripe, I've been getting more calls from Brucie than I usually do lately. Getting up there next to Byrony.

I can't remember ever having calls from Brucie. Doesn't he shut up after you order Bull Shark Testosterone from him for the first time?

• Like 2
Rai1994
1 hour ago, whywontyoulisten said:

I can't remember ever having calls from Brucie. Doesn't he shut up after you order Bull Shark Testosterone from him for the first time?

Not sure, honestly. Never ordered any as I didn't really see any reason to.

TheFroggmann
11 minutes ago, Rai1994 said:

Not sure, honestly. Never ordered any as I didn't really see any reason to.

With any of these Spambots you have to use/buy the service they are peddling for them to stop calling you while in a firefight. At least that's when they used to call me. 

Could be worse, could be Cokehead Dave...

• Like 3
  • KEKW 3
Battle Scars

Load up GTA earlier and it goes to prologue for the game, happened twice and I had to load a save to stop that crap and got a network error once tonight, the lobbies are laggy as f**k and pain in the ass 

Arrows to Athens

Annoying Insurgent bully. Get juked. Unfortunately, the other guy was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

nl3Pt3P.gif

• Like 3
  • KEKW 1