Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Shadowfennekin

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Recommended Posts

ntinoskonsta

You know the Oppressor MkII always brought back blurry childhood memories and today it finally hit me

 

MV5BOTY5YTc5MGEtM2IwYi00ZGQ4LWI5Y2YtN2Qx

 

190e4706-21ad-4fae-990c-e94a1cf2e20d.jpg

 

Damn R* is going to have some copyright issues with this thing

 

also a new f*cking broomstick is the last thing we needed, just putting that out there 😆

Edited by ntinoskonsta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupo-Akane

This update was a big let down to me, crap clothing, no weapons, reskins, reskins, and more reskins..

Hell, they suck at everything they do anymore. If this is all they can do, well I hope if there is a gta 6 I hope it does not have an online part..

If they were going to rip off Saints Row the third, could have took the clothing and not the stupid flying bike.

 

 

Edited by Lupo-Akane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
normanself

Spend several hours in a solo session doing VIP work, i/e work, crates, sell missions, not a single super special crate.

 

After 10 minutes this morning i get the call off Nigel the CEO assistant telling me she has sourced a super special crate (I'm in an invite only session!) 😵

 

Grrrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maddened_Ghost
3 minutes ago, Lupo-Akane said:

This update was a big let down to me, crap clothing, no weapons, reskins, reskins, and more reskins..

Hell, they suck at everything they do anymore. If this is all they can do, well I hope if there is a gta 6, I hope it does not have an online part..

 

 

Lol chances are GTA6 will only have an online part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupo-Akane
1 minute ago, The-Ghost said:

Lol chances are GTA6 will only have an online part.

Can't wait to see how they butcher it, maybe flying tanks or an Insurgent. It will probably just be gta 5 for the ps5 and xbox whatever...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxx1013
2 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

It most likely has to deal with the big planes. You can't spawn a Titan or Bombuskov in a crowded street and safely take off

Though it does suck the Avenger spawns in far more convenient places, and lets you keep your PV to drive there

I'm fine with planes spawning far away if it isn't possible to take off from anywhere near where you are but not helicopters I can land and take off from almost everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin
1 minute ago, Maxx1013 said:

I'm fine with planes spawning far away if it isn't possible to take off from anywhere near where you are but not helicopters I can land and take off from almost everywhere.

Yeah, I hate the drive to Vespucci Beach or the damn waterway to get my Akula

Though I haven't flown it once since the update, heard about the sh*t it's going through.... and I really haven't had a reason to use it. The sessions I'm being put in are <10 players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S
38 minutes ago, The-Ghost said:

Lol chances are GTA6 will only have an online part.

 

Unlikely, considering that apparently it was Beslie Lenzies who really pushed the idea of a persistent online GTA game, and the Housers weren't all that convinced - and as far as I've heard, they've had little to no involvement in GTAO anyway.

 

If nothing else, Dan H. will want to do his typical movie-influenced shtick with the next GTA, so I don't see the single-player GTA formula going away any time soon. More likely they'll just let Online 2.0 be an almost unrelated thing, and it'll start in the same kind of 'random jumble of context-free gimmicky toys' state it took four years for GTAO 1.0 to wind up in currently... :turn:

 

(same with RDR2, too - if it's any consolation, regardless of what the lead designer at San Diego winds up doing with RDR2 multiplayer, the single-player story will most likely just stick to evolving the R* open world formula people expect)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin

The new DJ mission is kind of underwhelming compared to last week.

No Lazlow on top of that..... hope he shows up in the next two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
2 hours ago, Rafae said:

 

lol exactly

 

imagine if they drip fed the biker businesses one by one or the three doomsday heist acts, one act per week 

 

"but if they released everything on day one you would get bored after a day"

 

lmao f*ck off. people who defend drip feeding or any of rockstar's other shady practices are literal scum of the earth.

Not even a case of defending it, lol.

 

It's on us because we coo over tunabowl Tuesday. Simple as that. R* came up with a poor idea, but we accepted and encouraged it so much, here we are.

 

We all defend it dude. Just like today, we'll be desperate to play the next part of the DLC and we will. R* will see this as accepting it and it can only get worse now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Action_Andy

Dear People at Rockstar

 

I'm well aware that you stopped playing the game in 2014 and fired the last QA-guy in 2015 and only fix money glitches now, so ...

 

The fact that when you go On Call for a job during a bussiness battle that you can't see what job you are joining and how big the lobby for this job is can be used for money glitches! Really! Believe me! My fren told me! You wanna fix this!

 

Hysterically,

Some dude that is still playing the game for whatever reason

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae
15 minutes ago, KWF1981 said:

Not even a case of defending it, lol.

 

It's on us because we coo over tunabowl Tuesday. Simple as that. R* came up with a poor idea, but we accepted and encouraged it so much, here we are.

 

We all defend it dude. Just like today, we'll be desperate to play the next part of the DLC and we will. R* will see this as accepting it and it can only get worse now.

 

you're talking like we have a choice lmao 

 

logging on to play the content isn't defending it even though it unfortunately adds to the issue 

 

just because we stop logging in doesn't mean they'll stop dripfeeding. they have millions of other people who eat this sh*t up and gladly defend it at the same time.

 

the least we can do is voice our displeasure with it and hope they at least make it less painful via certain ways because we all know they won't just outright stop it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
11 minutes ago, Rafae said:

 

you're talking like we have a choice lmao 

 

logging on to play the content isn't defending it even though it unfortunately adds to the issue 

 

just because we stop logging in doesn't mean they'll stop dripfeeding. they have millions of other people who eat this sh*t up and gladly defend it at the same time.

 

the least we can do is voice our displeasure with it and hope they at least make it less painful via certain ways because we all know they won't just outright stop it.

I do agree we're too far in. But this tactic is years old in this game alone, lol.

 

But alas, I long since made peace with this game having been raped way back when, poor girl.

 

It's all on RDR2 for me, and that's off to a mixed start too. f*ckers. But again, as ease knowing I, a freeloader, is simply is being ousted and have no right to complain over all this 'free content' lol.

 

I tried my objecting around Gunrunning, lol. Just a shame that this and GT sport both went down this year for me. GT sport having drip fed it's game all year, and after saying publicly that microtransactions won't be in the game... Guess what they added with yesterday's update!

 

Gaming and I are at a serious crossroad. Been playing more and more old games of late just to not think about it, lol. Though this business and it's flexibility are a great improvement for me.

1 hour ago, Commander S said:

 

Unlikely, considering that apparently it was Beslie Lenzies who really pushed the idea of a persistent online GTA game, and the Housers weren't all that convinced - and as far as I've heard, they've had little to no involvement in GTAO anyway.

 

If nothing else, Dan H. will want to do his typical movie-influenced shtick with the next GTA, so I don't see the single-player GTA formula going away any time soon. More likely they'll just let Online 2.0 be an almost unrelated thing, and it'll start in the same kind of 'random jumble of context-free gimmicky toys' state it took four years for GTAO 1.0 to wind up in currently... :turn:

 

(same with RDR2, too - if it's any consolation, regardless of what the lead designer at San Diego winds up doing with RDR2 multiplayer, the single-player story will most likely just stick to evolving the R* open world formula people expect)

I'd like to agree, but money does funny things, lol.

 

I'm sure the Housers didn't have no involvement in cashing the cheques. Sorry, lol, too easy to be cynical over the cash this monster made, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S
17 minutes ago, KWF1981 said:

 

I'd like to agree, but money does funny things, lol.

 

I'm sure the Housers didn't have no involvement in cashing the cheques. Sorry, lol, too easy to be cynical over the cash this monster made, lol.

 

Well, think about it: leave one of their studio heads (in this case, Imran Sarwar - Director of Design at R* North, lead mission designer for GTA V, project lead on GTAO since the beginning, and long-time associate producer on the GTA games) in charge of churning out more stuff for a game that in the old days, might get a DLC or two then be done, and let it keep bringing in the money.

 

Meanwhile, they can head off and do the same things they always do, but with a constant source of money simmering away elsewhere. Again, I don't think they particularly care about Online and the like (which is a shame, because under Benzies, I imagine it would have been a much more immersive, ambitious ongoing project - and his new thing Everywhere certainly sounds like a kind of GTA-less Online successor), but ...eh, can't complain about passive income, particularly when it's probably helping fund things like new physics engines for RDR2. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
5 minutes ago, Commander S said:

 

Well, think about it: leave one of their studio heads (in this case, Imran Sarwar - Director of Design at R* North, lead mission designer for GTA V, project lead on GTAO since the beginning, and long-time associate producer on the GTA games) in charge of churning out more stuff for a game that in the old days, might get a DLC or two then be done, and let it keep bringing in the money.

Oh, I don't disagree at all dude. And read much of your recent posts too that I equally agree with. I feel me and you are keen on much on the same things here IMO. (Among many others of course).

 

Just sceptical of the online side becoming so profitable, but also so easy to add to (especially considering how 'slap-dash' it can seem here with bugs/errors) that the money men overrule the passionate few is all.

 

Genuinely hope RDR2 shows they just used this to dip their toes in and things are far better addressed and balanced. Gameplay and that in relation to card sales or the grind etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr.Rosenthal

Rocket spam. Listen, I know the game hasn't got a big fat mascot suit with text on the belly that says "I kaent aime fo sh*t", but that doesn't mean you have to constantly, constantly chose to fire rockets whenever you're trembling over the fact that someone might kill you.

Also, EWO, naturally. Yesterday some 14.14 k/d tryhard de luxe started messing with me and my friends, but he didn't do much beside blowing himself up constantly. Can't we just send all these no-lifes to some jihadi training camp? Well, at least we managed to push his K/D down to the 13's, so that must've ruined his evening I guess.

People claiming to be your friends when they want something, and then act all retarded the rest of the time. Really needs no explanation. Good luck making bank outside our union, you annoying little sh*t. Good riddance.

Also, I crashed a full sales worth of meth into a power pylon the other day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh

I created a new GTA character on my other account to play as a bare bones biker, only bought a Clubhouse up in Paleto Bay so he can live away from LS and just maintain his biker lifestyle, and this is what I have to deal with every time I log in:

 

-2 spam emails, one from Warstock to buy the MOC and Avenger, the other for the treasure hunt...I have no will to do any of them;

 

-2 phones calls from Tony to buy the nightclubs;

 

-1 phone call from Ron to buy a Hangar;

 

-1 phone call from Agent 14 to buy a bunker;

 

-1 phone call from Agent 14 to buy a facility;

 

-1 phone call from Lester to buy a facility;

 

-1 text message from Lester to buy a facility;

 

-1 text message from Lester to buy a high-end apartment;

 

-2 text messages from Tony to buy a nightclub, not more than 5 minutes apart from each;

 

-1 text message from Madrazo to do dispatch missions;

 

All of this in less than 15 minutes in a session, for a level 13 character...Who only knows Lester.

Good game R*!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildBrick142

Okay.

 

7O54hVT.png

 

 

Now what?

uoKSpCw.png

 

No message, no prompt, not even a "you can't use this vehicle". Nothing. Just endless silence as I'm left wondering what's really so wrong with it...

 

This game lol, guess Rockstar didn't expect that :lol:

 

Spoiler

I want blimp races dammit :angry:

 

Edited by WildBrick142

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryancoke66

Lol after all this f*cking time how did I forget one of the biggest f*ck ups by R* not allowing you to spawn your own PV aircraft at the f*cking airport... Makes perfect sense....

 

I was doing a buisness battle by LSIA against a level 14 lmao should of just drove in, killed the guy with the van, taken 1 of the cargo and spawned my PV buzzard and left - probably take 1-2 minutes. Instead I drive in, kill the guy with the van steal cargo and trap myself in the airport frantically looking for my f*cking heli. Finally i realize it's on Elysian Island 🤦‍♂️ so with half the lobby blocking the exits of LSIA now, I hop in the only aircraft around which is the shamal lol took a good 45 seconds to get in the air while guys took pot shots at me then one guy finally snipes my massive target of a jet with explosive ammo outside the airport, destroying it and killing me. For the cherry on top, when the cargo landed he grabbed it, spawned his beautiful Chrome PV buzzard and flew away.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
5 hours ago, KWF1981 said:

..............................

 

Gaming and I are at a serious crossroad. Been playing more and more old games of late just to not think about it, lol. Though this business and it's flexibility are a great improvement for me.

.........................

 

 

Nothing wrong with solid old games. 

 

I'm also enjoying the new content a lot more than I expected. I'm quite surprised by that, actually.

 

Now if only they could get things working properly like they were before the update.....

 

============================================================================================

 

58 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

I created a new GTA character on my other account to play as a bare bones biker, only bought a Clubhouse up in Paleto Bay so he can live away from LS and just maintain his biker lifestyle, and this is what I have to deal with every time I log in:

 

-2 spam emails, one from Warstock to buy the MOC and Avenger, the other for the treasure hunt...I have no will to do any of them;

 

-2 phones calls from Tony to buy the nightclubs;

 

-1 phone call from Ron to buy a Hangar;

 

-1 phone call from Agent 14 to buy a bunker;

 

-1 phone call from Agent 14 to buy a facility;

 

-1 phone call from Lester to buy a facility;

 

-1 text message from Lester to buy a facility;

 

-1 text message from Lester to buy a high-end apartment;

 

-2 text messages from Tony to buy a nightclub, not more than 5 minutes apart from each;

 

-1 text message from Madrazo to do dispatch missions;

 

All of this in less than 15 minutes in a session, for a level 13 character...Who only knows Lester.

Good game R*!

And you haven't even got calls from: Dom, Brucie, LJT, Simeon, Lamar, Gerald, ...... holy crap, I'd take a hammer and smash the phone IRL.

Edited by kcole4001

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamwithCheese

I've somehow made myself even more suspicious now. For whatever reason, my global rp is now 670 million. My crew rank is now 1800. Thats like, higher than all my characters combined. 

Edited by HamwithCheese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smokewood
9 hours ago, Rafae said:

 

lol exactly

 

imagine if they drip fed the biker businesses one by one or the three doomsday heist acts, one act per week 

 

"but if they released everything on day one you would get bored after a day"

 

lmao f*ck off. people who defend drip feeding or any of rockstar's other shady practices are literal scum of the earth.

What's shaddy about a free download?

I have no issue with dripfeed, it allows those with less playing time to stay current.

7 hours ago, The-Ghost said:

Lol chances are GTA6 will only have an online part.

Yep, and this is the testing grounds for it.

I can see story-mode and online existing at the same time where you are the main protagonist with a backstory, a voice, and whatever else it takes....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamwithCheese

No it doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skeve613

So after some experimentation yesterday, I've concluded that with the requisite businesses open to get the "passive income" from the nightclub warehouse on all 5 technicians, my daily fees for every 48 minutes in the same session will completely cancel out the money I make from the nightclub itself and the warehouse product generated in that time. So, if I actually want to make money off any of the new content, I have to set a timer to change or reload the session every 45 minutes or the massive business fees will kick in.

 

It's not so bad when just jumping public sessions while messing around or doing my own stuff in Invite Only, since using the spawn location feature to teleport and accessing Invite Only via the Creator is a quick way to move around to map, but it's an extra annoyance that pulls me out of the game and exists only because R* put it in the drain bank accounts.

 

Where it's particularly awesome if I used the NAT trick to get a solo public session to sell something, because it screws up the matchmaking protocol so GTA Online can't find another session until you force quit the game and relaunch it.

 

I also tried doing the biker businesses again to see if the nightclub income justifies having them open even with daily fees, and quickly remembered why I stopped doing them a couple months after they launched.

 

1 hour ago, Pedinhuh said:

I created a new GTA character on my other account to play as a bare bones biker, only bought a Clubhouse up in Paleto Bay so he can live away from LS and just maintain his biker lifestyle, and this is what I have to deal with every time I log in:

 

-2 spam emails, one from Warstock to buy the MOC and Avenger, the other for the treasure hunt...I have no will to do any of them;

 

-2 phones calls from Tony to buy the nightclubs;

 

-1 phone call from Ron to buy a Hangar;

 

-1 phone call from Agent 14 to buy a bunker;

 

-1 phone call from Agent 14 to buy a facility;

 

-1 phone call from Lester to buy a facility;

 

-1 text message from Lester to buy a facility;

 

-1 text message from Lester to buy a high-end apartment;

 

-2 text messages from Tony to buy a nightclub, not more than 5 minutes apart from each;

 

-1 text message from Madrazo to do dispatch missions;

 

All of this in less than 15 minutes in a session, for a level 13 character...Who only knows Lester.

Good game R*!

I was actually just wondering yesterday how many calls/texts/emails a new character would get when I logged onto my second character and got 4 or 5 messages telling me to buy stuff... that list is even worse than I thought it would be, and is the kind of garbage I would expect of a free to play game or something on mobile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildBrick142
1 hour ago, Pedinhuh said:

I created a new GTA character on my other account to play as a bare bones biker, only bought a Clubhouse up in Paleto Bay so he can live away from LS and just maintain his biker lifestyle, and this is what I have to deal with every time I log in:

 

-2 spam emails, one from Warstock to buy the MOC and Avenger, the other for the treasure hunt...I have no will to do any of them;

 

-2 phones calls from Tony to buy the nightclubs;

 

-1 phone call from Ron to buy a Hangar;

 

-1 phone call from Agent 14 to buy a bunker;

 

-1 phone call from Agent 14 to buy a facility;

 

-1 phone call from Lester to buy a facility;

 

-1 text message from Lester to buy a facility;

 

-1 text message from Lester to buy a high-end apartment;

 

-2 text messages from Tony to buy a nightclub, not more than 5 minutes apart from each;

 

-1 text message from Madrazo to do dispatch missions;

 

All of this in less than 15 minutes in a session, for a level 13 character...Who only knows Lester.

Good game R*!

Wait a few weeks, you'll also have Paige calling you to get a nightclub and a Terrorbyte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXxKAMIKAZExXx

This game is so glitchy now...

 

- Gunrunning doesn't always give you supplies after receiving it.

- Import/Export vehicles randomly set on fire for no reason.

- Personal vehicles randomly de-spawn.

- Promotion missions don't always increase club population.

- Not all purchases work yet still take your money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
6 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

Wait a few weeks, you'll also have Paige calling you to get a nightclub and a Terrorbyte.

Oh my f*cking God...

10 minutes ago, Skeve613 said:

So after some experimentation yesterday, I've concluded that with the requisite businesses open to get the "passive income" from the nightclub warehouse on all 5 technicians, my daily fees for every 48 minutes in the same session will completely cancel out the money I make from the nightclub itself and the warehouse product generated in that time. So, if I actually want to make money off any of the new content, I have to set a timer to change or reload the session every 45 minutes or the massive business fees will kick in.

Go AFK in a contact mission, no daily fees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dburger
7 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

Wait a few weeks, you'll also have Paige calling you to get a nightclub and a Terrorbyte.

 

I hope not. Right now, I see Paige as a completely badass hacker woman that is the brains of many large illegal activities/scores. I’m glad that her role in GTAO is growing, but I’d hate for her to be lowered to pestering us with calls all day long. That’d be a massive shame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildBrick142
Just now, Dburger said:

 

I hope not. Right now, I see Paige as a completely badass hacker woman that is the brains of many large illegal activities/scores. I’m glad that her role in GTAO is growing, but I’d hate for her to be lowered to pestering us with calls all day long. That’d be a massive shame. 

Unfortunately, that's what's going to happen.

 

Spoiler

Hey, it's Paige Harris. I work with Lester Crest... I basically run things over there while he takes credit. Anyway, I've got a new sideline you might be interested in... high-end scores, taken elegantly, using the latest tech. There's a Terrorbyte truck on Warstock I can turn into our Nerve Center. Get one, we'll store it under your club, and get moving on this immediately.


Hey, it's Paige Harris. I work with Lester Crest... I basically run things over there while he takes credit. Anyway, I've got a new sideline you might be interested in... high-end scores, taken elegantly, using the latest tech. Only problem, you'd need somewhere to store our Nerve Center... if you ever start a club with Tony Prince, I'll give you another call.


Hey, it's Paige again. I see you're in the dance club business. If you wanna put the underground garage to some use, we could put a Terrorbyte truck down there and turn it into a Nerve Center for taking scores... Buy it on Warstock and I'll do the rest. This could be good for both of us.


Hey. Paige Harris here... you and me should do this. It makes sense. Buy the Terrorbyte truck on Warstock, we turn it into a Nerve Center, and start taking scores. I've got some great ideas, I just need someone to execute them.


Aren't you gonna go check out your new toy? Let's get to work already. Access the back of your Terrorbyte and I'll be in touch.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamwithCheese

Isn't she the voice in the terrorbyte?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    3 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • Nerfgoth
    • oleg_aka_djmeg
    • Big Molio
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.