Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Shadowfennekin

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Recommended Posts

Duhillestpunk
1 hour ago, nealmac said:

I've only had to use customer support once. And the issue was my own fault. I accidentally spent 500k on something I didn't want. It took a few days but they credited me with the full 500k so I can't really complain, especially considering it was my fault in the first place.

So they basically gave you free money? Seems to me like Rockstar Support doesn’t have their sh*t together. Especially if it was your own fault. What happened to me wasn’t my fault at all. I bought the upgrade and then the next time I logged on, it didn’t save even though I bought the upgrade and played a bit so it should’ve auto saved but it didn’t. I hate how they closed my case. They f*cking suck.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGhostFromPast
2 hours ago, nealmac said:

I've only had to use customer support once. And the issue was my own fault. I accidentally spent 500k on something I didn't want. It took a few days but they credited me with the full 500k so I can't really complain, especially considering it was my fault in the first place.

 

This really is interesting, because it's the first time I hear Rockstar would refund someone, who accidentally spent money on something he didn't want.  Until this day all I've heard is that in such cases Rockstar usually is sending people 5 homes further. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59

So I see the disappearing ammo bug is still there. Now it plagues my sniper rifle and shotgun ammo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamwithCheese

"DO YOU REMEMBER HER?"

No

"TAKE A DEEP BREATH-"

I don't give a sh*t f*ck off

Edited by HamwithCheese
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1bud

Sucks that the Peyote plants were a limited time thing.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamwithCheese

*jumps off building roof*

*character didn't leap off with parachute ready*

"That's not good. sh*t the ground is kinda higher than I thought"

*character fumbles about for about a third of a second, parachute appears*

*Spams the X button about 6 times but nothing happens*

"UMMM????"

*phone rings*

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
8 minutes ago, HamwithCheese said:

*jumps off building roof*

*character didn't leap off with parachute ready*

"That's not good. sh*t the ground is kinda higher than I thought"

*character fumbles about for about a third of a second, parachute appears*

*Spams the X button about 6 times but nothing happens*

"UMMM????"

*phone rings*

"Hey, LJT here telling you that your coke factory is out of coke!"

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGhostFromPast

And once again, when I thought things with this game can't get any worse, I noticed that game doesn't show a tattoo on my character's back anymore! Wonderful….just wonderful! 🤬🙄

 

 

P.S.

 

I know this is a small problem, which alone is nothing, but together with all these errors, which appears in game almost every day, this small problem becomes very annoying. 

 

I spend more time fixing it than playing it, which isn't fun at all! 

 

Edited by TheGhostFromPast
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jammsbro

Character in a horrendous shootout.

 

Runs at a gentle jog.

Get in car as if on sunday drive.

After falling, stands up and casually brushes clothes off.

Takes careful time to insert key into car, check signal and pull into traffic, matching speed.

 

All the while, player screaming at tv and smashing buttons.

Edited by Jammsbro
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mywiley

I recently purchased the game and I'm about 30 or 40 hours into online play.

 

I'm sure it's been said before:

 

GTA V Online is great in almost every way. Except for:

 

Crashes: I run a good rig and the number of crashes is staggering for such an old and profitable game.

Loading screens:......

Broken End Game equipment: The oppressor mk 2? seriously? a cheating vehicle for online play? The deluxo? another cheater vehicle? The tanks I get, the armored weaponized vehicles are awesome. These cheater vehicles completely ruin my experiece.

Hackers: Instant teleporting and god mode still are not fixed after how many years? I was going to to purchase one of the boosters but after really getting into this. It's not worth it because of these shortcomings. 

 

Please either fix or "Don't do" these for GTA VI

 

/opinion

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentinel Driver

I really hate people complaining about "griefers"

yes, it's a known issue how about you deal with it

they're trolls, you're just feeding them by complaining about them

just f*cking play solo public sessions instead of whining about them

I like theprofessional on youtube but he wastes too much whining about griefers. yes there are griefers on this game and r* promotes griefing. f*cking deal with it and play solo lobbies instead of whining and feeding them

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtafan26

My bitch, players that don't have the balls to stick around after destroying cargo.

 

Jokes oh him though, I was just restocking to get LTJ to stop f*cking calling me.

 

 

Edited by gtafan26
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
2 hours ago, Sentinel Driver said:

I really hate people complaining about "griefers"

yes, it's a known issue how about you deal with it

they're trolls, you're just feeding them by complaining about them

just f*cking play solo public sessions instead of whining about them

I like theprofessional on youtube but he wastes too much whining about griefers. yes there are griefers on this game and r* promotes griefing. f*cking deal with it and play solo lobbies instead of whining and feeding them

Oh, I do love a good ramble, be prepared...

 

No.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
17 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

"Hey, LJT here telling you that your coke factory is out of coke!"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlammerRPM

Trying to minimize my B&M:

hopefully this time next week I should have a brand new XBox One S. And upgrade finally from my 360.

 

Should I bother buying GTA for it?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
El Diablo 702
26 minutes ago, SlammerRPM said:

Trying to minimize my B&M:

hopefully this time next week I should have a brand new XBox One S. And upgrade finally from my 360.

 

Should I bother buying GTA for it?

If you like the game ya,  you’ll be starting over from day 1 though minus the return player freebies.  Although it’s by far easier to make $$ now than it is on 360. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boozey St John

Woah, I never knew tryhards actually switch accounts and make extra accounts just for GTAO. 

 

GTA IZ LYYYYFE 

("Not now mom! I'm WINNING!") 

Edited by Boozey St John
Wow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
On 11/23/2019 at 3:19 AM, Mach1bud said:

Sucks that the Peyote plants were a limited time thing.

And now they're delaying the f*ck out of the Peyote Gasser.

 

What are they doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1bud
3 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

And now they're delaying the f*ck out of the Peyote Gasser.

 

What are they doing?

They are holding it back to shorten the time between the last car release and the next update. Textbook R* move. Completely expected.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
23 hours ago, Sentinel Driver said:

I really hate people complaining about "griefers"

yes, it's a known issue how about you deal with it

they're trolls, you're just feeding them by complaining about them

just f*cking play solo public sessions instead of whining about them

I like theprofessional on youtube but he wastes too much whining about griefers. yes there are griefers on this game and r* promotes griefing. f*cking deal with it and play solo lobbies instead of whining and feeding them

I personally don't mind his complaints about griefing, but I much prefer his complaints about bugs and just how broken this game is. Those are really interesting and just so true. 

 

Rockstar can learn a thing or two from him, or from many of us on here. But they refuse to listen; that's their problem. That feedback page was a bullsh*t implementation for the sole purpose of tricking us into thinking that they're listening and Cuntstar know it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duhillestpunk

GTA Online really loves pissing me off. So I’m searching for a Motor Wars game and the game tells me “there’s no game found would you like to host?” So I click host and it brings me to an almost full motor wars game... What the f*ck Rockstar? You unintelligent money hungry mother f*ckers? Get your sh*t together with this game. It’s been what 6 years since this games been out and sh*t still ain’t fixed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
1 hour ago, Duhillestpunk said:

GTA Online really loves pissing me off. So I’m searching for a Motor Wars game and the game tells me “there’s no game found would you like to host?” So I click host and it brings me to an almost full motor wars game... What the f*ck Rockstar? You unintelligent money hungry mother f*ckers? Get your sh*t together with this game. It’s been what 6 years since this games been out and sh*t still ain’t fixed.

You know what pisses me the f*ck off? When I try to go on call for a contact mission, but the game randomly throws me into a race or garbage adversary mode (which Cuntstar love forcing people to play). 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

^ Too many times! 🤣

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DuhBritishTea

The Doomsday Heists are pretty fun but sometimes it feels like R* didn't really put any effort into QA.

 

Quick join from phone? Get hit with a 15 minute loading screen.

HEIST FAILED - YOUR CEO QUIT

Steps out of cover and gets blasted to death in 0.25 seconds by the AI because mini-miniguns are op

 

Oh and getting paid a little over 1 mil for saving the world is highway robbery. I guess that's what you get for working for the public sector.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlammerRPM
10 hours ago, Boozey St John said:

Woah, I never knew tryhards actually switch accounts and make extra accounts just for GTAO. 

 

GTA IZ LYYYYFE 

("Not now mom! I'm WINNING!") 

I had this player that I hadn't seen before with no mic and he started hanging around me and jumped in my car. Turns out he's a friend I hadn't seen in a few weeks and he now has two XBox360s with two copies of the game and two different accounts. And he has them both in the same session at the same time. That's weird and a new one for me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE
On 11/23/2019 at 4:13 PM, Sentinel Driver said:

I really hate people complaining about "griefers"

yes, it's a known issue how about you deal with it

they're trolls, you're just feeding them by complaining about them

just f*cking play solo public sessions instead of whining about them

I like theprofessional on youtube but he wastes too much whining about griefers. yes there are griefers on this game and r* promotes griefing. f*cking deal with it and play solo lobbies instead of whining and feeding them

Here's the thing, would people realize about how big of a problem griefing is in this game if no one complained about it, ever?

 

Sure, it may be annoying seeing the same old complains all the time, but think about it, how long said complains have gone and how much R* has done about it, which is almost nothing at all.

 

Also, it's not like griefers, trolls and the like are monitoring Reddit, this forum or YouTube all the time to try and see someone complaining about them.

 

And btw, solo public sessions aren't a solution, they're a mere workaround at best, an exploit at worst (albeit a rather harmless one at that).

 

Griefers and tryhards don't dissapear from the game forever when you make a solo public session, they're just happen to not in your session.

 

Also, at least TheProfessional has the balls to point out the flaws on this game, you can't say the same about people with way more clout and influence like MrBossFTW.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tomtomsengermany

as motor wars is on promotion this week:

 

randoms from your team that want you to enter their vehicle and try to run you over if you dont.

 

i hope their is a special place for them in hell !

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nealmac
On 11/22/2019 at 5:44 PM, Duhillestpunk said:

So they basically gave you free money? Seems to me like Rockstar Support doesn’t have their sh*t together. Especially if it was your own fault. What happened to me wasn’t my fault at all. I bought the upgrade and then the next time I logged on, it didn’t save even though I bought the upgrade and played a bit so it should’ve auto saved but it didn’t. I hate how they closed my case. They f*cking suck.

 

On 11/22/2019 at 6:47 PM, TheGhostFromPast said:

 

This really is interesting, because it's the first time I hear Rockstar would refund someone, who accidentally spent money on something he didn't want.  Until this day all I've heard is that in such cases Rockstar usually is sending people 5 homes further. 

Yep, I was very surprised. It involved me mucking about with changing the name of my organisation, naively not realising back then that it costs money. However, after I changed it, I changed it back to what I had originally called it, so hypothetically I didn't actually change it at all. I assume Rockstar would be able to see this in the log, hence them refunding me. Also, it was the first time I used customer support, so it wasn't like I was repeatedly getting on their tits. I've since made a similar mistake. After I modded my mk2 with missiles, I assumed I could also add explosive cannon rounds. Little did I realise I can only have one or the other. So I had to buy back missiles. Total waste of money, and ridiculous that we can't have both. But I didn't raise a ticket this time. That could be seen as pushing my luck lol.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:13 PM, Sentinel Driver said:

I really hate people complaining about "griefers"

yes, it's a known issue how about you deal with it

they're trolls, you're just feeding them by complaining about them

just f*cking play solo public sessions instead of whining about them

I like theprofessional on youtube but he wastes too much whining about griefers. yes there are griefers on this game and r* promotes griefing. f*cking deal with it and play solo lobbies instead of whining and feeding them

Sorry but that's not a solution. That doesn't stop people griefing. It's basically just hiding from them. But it seems that we don't have a choice. Solo public lobby is the only safe bet.

 

Here's the bit I find interesting. Rockstar encourage people to grief each other. We all know that. But if you are reporting a player, there is an option to report them for griefing. What's that all about? Either they support griefers or they don't.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AirWolf359
33 minutes ago, nealmac said:

 

Yep, I was very surprised. It involved me mucking about with changing the name of my organisation, naively not realising back then that it costs money. However, after I changed it, I changed it back to what I had originally called it, so hypothetically I didn't actually change it at all. I assume Rockstar would be able to see this in the log, hence them refunding me. Also, it was the first time I used customer support, so it wasn't like I was repeatedly getting on their tits. I've since made a similar mistake. After I modded my mk2 with missiles, I assumed I could also add explosive cannon rounds. Little did I realise I can only have one or the other. So I had to buy back missiles. Total waste of money, and ridiculous that we can't have both. But I didn't raise a ticket this time. That could be seen as pushing my luck lol.

Sorry but that's not a solution. That doesn't stop people griefing. It's basically just hiding from them. But it seems that we don't have a choice. Solo public lobby is the only safe bet.

 

Here's the bit I find interesting. Rockstar encourage people to grief each other. We all know that. But if you are reporting a player, there is an option to report them for griefing. What's that all about? Either they support griefers or they don't.

I don't get this either. Here's one for the Rockstar logic thread:

Someone blows up cargo, they get rewarded. And don't you dare report them because the game told them to do it.

You blow up someone's Oppressor Mk2 while defending said cargo, and suddenly you are a griefer, pay insurance, and get warned about bad sport. They also have the option to report you for griefing.

 

Dear Rockstar, we don't think that griefing means, what you think it means.

Edited by AirWolf359
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 6 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests

    • eshenk
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.