Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Shadowfennekin

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Recommended Posts

ilovefreebird
10 hours ago, Taterman said:

Do any of you guys race in non-contact? That takes away all the BS.

If everyone is behaving and there to actually race, it's much more fun to have contact on - rubbing is racing, baby!

 

But yeah, with losers that just want to smack you around, non-contact is the way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
3 hours ago, hugh750 said:

when i host a race i always enable non contact.

Me too.

25 minutes ago, ilovefreebird said:

If everyone is behaving and there to actually race, it's much more fun to have contact on - rubbing is racing, baby!

 

But yeah, with losers that just want to smack you around, non-contact is the way to go.

Yeah, some contact is fun if you are racing with clean drivers, but that doesn't happen often enough to take the chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
4 minutes ago, Taterman said:

Yeah, some contact is fun if you are racing with clean drivers, but that doesn't happen often enough to take the chance.

For me Hotring races have to have contact on, they're just too damn boring with non contact. Not that I'm a rammer or dirty racer, I just find a race without accidents incredibly boring. The morons who go backwards can suck rope though. 

Other races I could go either way on, I find I benefit more often from the first turn pileup when I can avoid getting sucked into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamwithCheese

I can barely long on for more than an hour these days.

 

Looks like I'm finally on the home stretch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtafan26

My moan, blowing up my nightclub vehicle while making drops, sigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
6 hours ago, ilovefreebird said:

If everyone is behaving and there to actually race, it's much more fun to have contact on - rubbing is racing, baby!

 

But yeah, with losers that just want to smack you around, non-contact is the way to go.

I never liked how everyone is a transparent ghost in non-contact races. I prefer to have contact on (with no catchup or slipstream, of course), because then I actually feel like I'm racing with others, and I can clearly see their car and what colour and mods they have on it. 

 

But if the players I'm racing with are dirty and/or trolls, then I won't hesitate to put on non-contact. 

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlammerRPM

Please, please R* release an update that disables the microphones on the stupid Konnect

i am sick and tired of hearing loud blaring music or game sound coming through people's chat. And as well as their chatty friends or relatives, noisy pets or babies, or people in the background fixing meals or doing chores. Had someone actually running a vacuum cleaner the other night.

If I ever win the lottery I will buy quality headsets for the players I like. otherwise I will hire someone to seek them out and go into their homes and smash their Konnects and their XBoxes to pieces with a baseball bat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whywontyoulisten
28 minutes ago, SlammerRPM said:

Please, please R* release an update that disables the microphones on the stupid Konnect

i am sick and tired of hearing loud blaring music or game sound coming through people's chat. And as well as their chatty friends or relatives, noisy pets or babies, or people in the background fixing meals or doing chores. Had someone actually running a vacuum cleaner the other night.

If I ever win the lottery I will buy quality headsets for the players I like. otherwise I will hire someone to seek them out and go into their homes and smash their Konnects and their XBoxes to pieces with a baseball bat.

Why don't you just set game chat to friends/crew/none? Or mute individual players if it's just one annoying person. These are all options that have been in game since launch.

Edited by whywontyoulisten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whywontyoulisten

Trying to join a friend. Get a black screen saying "this sessions is friends only, joining another GTA Online session". For f*ck's sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B7R

^ Probably no worse compared to when the game says "Friends are no longer in session, joining a new session" and then the game ends up putting you in said same session your friends are in anyway, that's happened all too many times. 

 

I put it down too, the game ran some sort of check and it's results didn't return back great so kicks me to the error message because it thinks my friends aren't there so goes to look for a new session and probably doesn't check if my friends are in it, just puts me in there as if I've bypassed joining friends and went to join GTAOnline directly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtafan26
19 hours ago, whywontyoulisten said:

Why don't you just set game chat to friends/crew/none? Or mute individual players if it's just one annoying person. These are all options that have been in game since launch.

I have all my options set to off and I still hear the voice chat, Ive started creating party chats, easier then going thru the player list and muting each player.

 

Edited by gtafan26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59

Screw you people who work together to screw other races who aren't in your crew! 

Just had a cluster of these dipsh*ts purposely keep one member around the bend to spin out anyone who dared to overtake their little circle jerk buddies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awesomefoot
On 11/12/2019 at 2:14 PM, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

For me Hotring races have to have contact on, they're just too damn boring with non contact. Not that I'm a rammer or dirty racer, I just find a race without accidents incredibly boring. The morons who go backwards can suck rope though. 

Other races I could go either way on, I find I benefit more often from the first turn pileup when I can avoid getting sucked into it. 

Same thoughts on non contact When I was working on slipstreams, I would try to slingshot players so we could catch up, but I noticed a lot of players would try to pit maneuver me the first time I gave them a slipstream. Then I'd remember their car and try to subtly mess with them if/when I caught up...brake checking before a turn, cutting them off before a wall, pit maneuvering them, whatever I could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupo-Akane

We need more free roam work like Mrs. Bakers missions.........

I want to run missions in other parts of the flipping map by flipping calling up someone, I flipping hate working in LS and want to work else were on the map.

Be fun just to work in Paleto Bay or Sandy Shores, what a waste of a map.....they should have just cut out the rest and made crappy LS fill the whole thing since they don't use the other half for much..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
52 minutes ago, awesomefoot said:

Same thoughts on non contact When I was working on slipstreams, I would try to slingshot players so we could catch up, but I noticed a lot of players would try to pit maneuver me the first time I gave them a slipstream. Then I'd remember their car and try to subtly mess with them if/when I caught up...brake checking before a turn, cutting them off before a wall, pit maneuvering them, whatever I could.

Yeah I'll take revenge hits on others who spin me out or send me off the map too. I'll race clean until someone hits me, then that person is my newfound target. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nefarious_Poundcake
4 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Yeah I'll take revenge hits on others who spin me out or send me off the map too. I'll race clean until someone hits me, then that person is my newfound target. 

Yeah I admit I do this too. 

Ive always felt a little regret afterwards though. Because instead of enjoying the race or trying to compete/win I end up zeroing in on one a$$hole for the revenge hit. Then I end up feeling like they kinda got me also because I let them waste my time. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Ah it’s all toxic...

I suppose the question is what’s worse. Hate or indifference? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxToretto-X

MAN WHATT???

 

They remove the peyoto plants!!!!

This is litteraly ASS

 

It was a really great feature added for online....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LennyGhoul

Survival Creator is great. Too bad it won't let me save anything. Also even though my waves are set to 20 npc's per wave it keeps spawning a lot more NPC's that aren't even ones I specifically selected. In one case one of the waves spawned 27 extra NPC's all of them "Lost MC" (for a total of 47), when the bad guys are set as Law Enforcement in the advanced settings. I swear they never test this stuff, they just wait for us to bitch so they can eventually fix it. 

 

I was looking forward to this for a long time. And of course I'm met with some disappointment. I also feel we could have gotten a few more NPC options maybe? 

 

I'll be ok when the game decides to actually save the couple of hours I put into making the thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hugh750
3 hours ago, XxToretto-X said:

MAN WHATT???

 

They remove the peyoto plants!!!!

This is litteraly ASS

 

It was a really great feature added for online....

looks like it, while i was in a invite only session today i went to where the one peyote plant spawned near vespucci beach and it was gone.😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
52 minutes ago, LennyGhoul said:

Survival Creator is great. Too bad it won't let me save anything. Also even though my waves are set to 20 npc's per wave it keeps spawning a lot more NPC's that aren't even ones I specifically selected. In one case one of the waves spawned 27 extra NPC's all of them "Lost MC" (for a total of 47), when the bad guys are set as Law Enforcement in the advanced settings. I swear they never test this stuff, they just wait for us to bitch so they can eventually fix it. 

 

I was looking forward to this for a long time. And of course I'm met with some disappointment. I also feel we could have gotten a few more NPC options maybe? 

 

I'll be ok when the game decides to actually save the couple of hours I put into making the thing. 

Thats why I always treated GTA:O latest (after we got the big boat update) as beta! And had so high hopes of RD:O.... And how they handled that they have a long way to go! I think that the next incarnation of online service is going to be even have a bigger feel of beta!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LennyGhoul

At the very least you could let us save the stupid creator mode files locally, until your POS server gets back online. (not the normal game servers either those work fine just the save thing) It's real frustrating to have to dump something you worked on because your online only game won't let you save it. HUGE FAIL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
5 hours ago, Nefarious_Poundcake said:

Yeah I admit I do this too. 

Ive always felt a little regret afterwards though. Because instead of enjoying the race or trying to compete/win I end up zeroing in on one a$$hole for the revenge hit. Then I end up feeling like they kinda got me also because I let them waste my time. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Ah it’s all toxic...

I suppose the question is what’s worse. Hate or indifference? 🤔

But when you can send the guy flying off the track just before the finish line so he doesn't win but you do, that feels good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
askinnywhitedildo

Man I sure do love how I spend the money on a gun locker, and all these little trash weapons find their way back into my weapon wheel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xiled
14 hours ago, XxToretto-X said:

MAN WHATT???

 

They remove the peyoto plants!!!!

This is litteraly ASS

 

It was a really great feature added for online....

Guess we were having too much fun with animals online. Rockstar sure does hate fun. This is worse than snow only being online for 2 weeks in December :( 

 

Mk2 being op for 2 years and orbital cannon exploit existing for 2 years? Rockstar.....

Animals in online? Rockstar - Lets Remove fun animals for online. Maybe we should of made them pay $10k to become animals instead and keep them permanently in online...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oleg_aka_djmeg
12 hours ago, askinnywhitedildo said:

Man I sure do love how I spend the money on a gun locker, and all these little trash weapons find their way back into my weapon wheel. 

What's better is that it's not available in missions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coleco

lol, the Peyote plants have been removed already?

 

Guess I don't need to load up the game again anytime soon then

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamesTKirk

Each Thursday I spin the wheel over and over until I win the podium car (or win a Mystery vehicle).  If the wheel doesn't stop on a vehicle prize, I shut down my game down and restart it to try again.

Today, after about 10 wheel spins, I won a Mystery vehicle so I let the game proceed.  Before I could select a garage, I received a brief message which said something similar to the following:

"Transaction failed because this account has made too many requests."  I wish I had copied it down word for word, but the result is that I didn't win a car.

It seems they might have finally patched the bug where we could spin the wheel multiple times each day.  Looking for others to confirm or refute.

Since I've now used up my one official spin of the wheel, I'll try again in 24 hrs to win the podium car and see what happens then.

Edited by JamesTKirk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StangOne50
1 hour ago, JamesTKirk said:

Each Thursday I spin the wheel over and over until I win the podium car (or win a Mystery vehicle).  If the wheel doesn't stop on a vehicle prize, I shut down my game down and restart it to try again.

Today, after about 10 wheel spins, I won a Mystery vehicle so I let the game proceed.  Before I could select a garage, I received a brief message which said something similar to the following:

"Transaction failed because this account has made too many requests."  I wish I had copied it down word for word, but the result is that I didn't win a car.

It seems they might have finally patched the bug where we could spin the wheel multiple times each day.  Looking for others to confirm or refute.

Since I've now used up my one official spin of the wheel, I'll try again in 24 hrs to win the podium car and see what happens then.

It may just have something to do with the mystery spot. If I land on mystery it sometimes saves even if I close the app. This always happens that I notice when I get something for the crate warehouse. Idk if it will help but force a save right before the spin and close app asap. On PS4 a faster method would be to (first set yourself up by hovering over network then double tap psn button to get back in the game) double tap psn button and uncheck/recheck network, which sends you to story mode and you can quickly hop back online without completely restarting the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver

What I don’t get is why the Skorpion Vz61/mini SMG and the TEC9/Machine Pistol are in the SMG class. They’re obviously machine pistols, no different than the Colt SCAMP/AP pistol and the CZ75/9mm automatic that are [surprise surprise] in the pistol category. They even use pistol animations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
askinnywhitedildo

Idiot host in King of the Hill. 

 

They'll put extra time in the limit, but the leave the score at 100 or 150, and the match is over in 3 minutes. Like, how many times have you played this? After one play a normal person can figure out a 100 target score is not enough for a meaningful game. And honestly, it's a waste of time. You make no money or RP with the score that low. And don't even get me started on the idiots who leave team balancing off. 

 

And between last week with races, and this week, it seems like 90% of this community just picks Claude when making a character, and leaves it as that. Everyone looks like a f*cking mongoloid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.