1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• kcole4001

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

ilovefreebird
19 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

Has anyone gotten this weird glitch that happens when doing business battle? I delivered the Ellie to my nightclub but it wouldn't enter even after doing multiple laps around and coming back to the yellow blip. Also while doing this it kept saying that my MC was unavailable. 

Happens to me - not frequently though. I'm pretty sure if you EWO and get back in the vehicle, it'll trigger.

wizooord

I don't bother with heists and when I do I don't ask for more % but 15% being the default amount is discouraging. Gimme that 20% and show me you appreciate me being in your lobby wasting my time on you and your god-only-knows-how-many-times-we-gonna-need-to-restart-this-sh*t-because-noobs-will-keep-dying heist.

Raj The Rager

^This is the type of entitled stuck up people I'm talking about. Don't want to help with any type of preparation but wants you bend over backwards and kiss their ass, because they feel they're worth more.

Edited by Chamberpotcleanerman20
  • Like 3
Geisterfaust

Never had any issues with 15%, but truth to be told, most randoms are so bad that these numbers are meaningless. For me these payouts are so small that I won't even bother about the numbers, have done multiple CM runs for mates for free and would play with a good team for whatever percentage is decided if other players are short on money. I don't really need money, but for me it's about knowing the players which rules out the randoms and puts in the part where you can negotiate the shares.

TL;DR: it's not the money that bothers me, it's the utter incompetence of randoms. I would happily take 15% from skilled crew rather than 50% from a group of people who can't play.

Edited by hei3enberg
  • Like 4
Cackling Jack

My Bitch and moan for the week. Havent been on gtao.or the forums much at all lately. Mainly due to.lack of motivation to play, the gag reel event weeks and real life sh*t. 2x on gang attacks?! Yeah nah. 

Edited by Cackling Jack
  • Like 3
Ghoffman9

The problem here is that requires a good amount of trust in the host to not screw you over. I done numerous heists over the years where I helped the host with every single setup, dealing with the ups as well as the downs, only to get screwed on the finale by leaving me at 15% or even less. Often times my rank (720+) being their excuse on giving me less. My time is just as valuable as any other and should not be denied simply because of how high of a rank I am. Another problem is any newcomers that join during the finale, seeing you get paid more than them and refuse to play unless they're paid the same as you. They don't know that you stuck with the host through it all, which is why your pay is higher, that or they just don't care and greedily demand to be paid the same as you despite not putting the time in.

I personally like doing setups, cause then the host gets to see what I am capable of, which drives up my asking price.

• Like 1
RaigeGames

Sometimes I think Rockstar just like to troll their players and make their lives harder.

When I do gunrunning sales:

Selling in a public lobby - 99% of the time it's either the Marshall, dune, or merriweather missions 

Selling in a solo public lobby - 99% of the time it's the phantom wedge and single drop insurgent missions

It's like they want us to use exploits to get into solo public lobbies

• Like 2
Sentinel Driver
5 hours ago, TheFroggmann said:

No, Up n Atomizer to flip the cars in the warehouse, at most you should only have to use 1 grenade to kill the wastelander and Phantom wedge. That is after pushing them together. 

As for the enemies outside if you have an armored vehicle park it just short of where the cutscene activates. If you don't park your car next to one of the wooden crates to give you cover from the flanking fire from the A-Hole behind the first dumpster. 

This is the way I usually do it. A few mines in select spots to take care of the first spawns and cannon fire afterwords. But I do challenge myself to do this with a street car every once in a while. 

2 heavy revolver mk2 shots in the gas tank of a wastelander to destroy it, three to kill a phantom

5 shots on the engine to kill a ruiner and like 4 to kill the boxville

HopalongCasidy
2 hours ago, Chamberpotcleanerman20 said:

^This is the type of entitled stuck up people I'm talking about. Don't want to help with any type of preparation but wants you bend over backwards and kiss their ass, because they feel their worth more.

If they run it with more than 2 I’m offended.

Agent 14
3 hours ago, wizooord said:

I don't bother with heists and when I do I don't ask for more % but 15% being the default amount is discouraging. Gimme that 20% and show me you appreciate me being in your lobby wasting my time on you and your god-only-knows-how-many-times-we-gonna-need-to-restart-this-sh*t-because-noobs-will-keep-dying heist.

If you ain't do sh*t to help you're not getting a 20% I don't care what rank you are or how good you are. 

• Like 1
Agent 14

Man... Why some parents are so f*cking sh*tty? Leaving a 4 year old to play this game and then he learns something bad from it and act upon it then those same parents will blame the game. Like really there was this little kid getting ganged up by grown men and was being used as KD boost by them he was yelling through the mic and at one point started to cry and the parents never checked on him. Where is child services when you need them.

Handsome Jack

I cant wait for ballistic equipment to not be available in missions as usual in thee next update

Edited by Handsome Jack
The Wandering Hunter

for doomsday heists never play with more than 1 person.

just kick any low levels or excessively high modded account people. then see if the remaining person will use chat

for the old heists f*ck the old heists

for act 3 play with 1 friend with a mic and take it slow, google the puzzle solutions in advance if needed

Edited by The Wandering Hunter

as far as ranks, ppl who are higher than me have generally performed worse than me, and surprisingly those lower than me have performed better than myself AND the higher ranks. in my experience anyways, as far as heists go

Raj The Rager
10 minutes ago, DPRK said:

as far as ranks, ppl who are higher than me have generally performed worse than me, and surprisingly those lower than me have performed better than myself AND the higher ranks. in my experience anyways, as far as heists go

Really? Because in my experience it's quite the opposite.

SUPERSAD

with a pro team for me 10-15% are perfect, fast money! 

with noobs I feel like I cant get paid enough... especially at the old heists...

but usually i do it just with friends, when I help friends mastering the "criminal mastermind" I take as much % as possible as long as I do a good job, if I do a mistake and die, I take 0% (which has not happend at helping with the mastermind)

5 hours ago, wizooord said:

I hope you’re being sarcastic?

• Like 4
Lonely-Martin

Ha-ha, I do love my heists. 

But it is a real minefield out there. 15% gets me in (if just a finale on old heists), no problemo. But I ain't doing it all though, which many do really expect. I like the co-op, or I'd be running other stuff solo.

If I do setups (2 or more), I want 20% or bye. No drama, I'll just pass and move onto the next group if we can't agree. No time wasted really, for me or them. Can't all agree, lol.

If you offer me 15% on a DDH finale (as a 2 person team), it's not happening. My fee there does depend on the act we're in and setups/preps of course (Mood too, but that applies to anything). But no less than 25% regardless, unless a friendly of course.

And if they think I'm gonna be anything other than a royal prick when a host reduces my cut after I'm ready (with me giving fair time to allow a host to get things set up), or sets it to zero without communication, on your head be it. Some really do think I should play nice while they play the tit. Good luck with that!

I'd like to think I'm a patient and helpful heist partner (far from the best, but very reliable, approachable, and willing to learn, teach or leave players to learn their ways). But I can also be the very worst of teammates when a host/team member draws first blood and f*cks with my money assuming because I'm high rank I want nothing.

That said, if a random heist has another member that draws my ire and see me get silly through that pratt playing up, which is pretty rare as I usually just quit but sometimes I bite. I'll always apologise to the host and offer to remain with a fresh player, for free and give the host the cash. (Unless the dick was a friend of theirs, no time for the childish stuff, I already got my own lil' one's for that, lol).

But with all that said, if it's on easy difficulty and you don't respond to me asking for a higher difficulty. Don't bother with a cut for me... I'd have already left. 🤣

Edited by Lonely-Martin
  • Like 3
wizooord
5 hours ago, Chamberpotcleanerman20 said:

^This is the type of entitled stuck up people I'm talking about. Don't want to help with any type of preparation but wants you bend over backwards and kiss their ass, because they feel their worth more.

Umm... No it isn't.

Have you read what I wrote at all?

I don't ask for more %. I ready up and if the host is not a total asshole he WILL up it to 20% because 15% is frankly disrespectful. To ANY rank with ANY skill level.

And I have no idea what I'm going in for when I go on call, maybe it's a prep, maybe it's a heist, I honestly don't care, I do it twice a year and forget about it. Worth more? than who? 15%? yes. Any player is worth more than that IMO. Kiss my ass? With that attitude I wont let you kiss my feet.

I'm glad I don't do heists so I don't have to run into people like you.

I remember how tedious it was to wait for people to join when I was hosting my heists (which I did one time for each just to have it done) and I was grateful to the people who joined and I showed it to them by giving them an equal share. Sometimes more. If you think that THINKING that I deserve 5% more than the bare minimum is so out there you might just be a kind of person I never want to interact with :)

Edited by wizooord
Standard Deluxe 59
26 minutes ago, wizooord said:

15% is frankly disrespectful. To ANY rank with ANY skill level.

No it isn't, especially if you only joined at the finale. I can see giving someone 20% if they helped for all or at least most of the setups, but if you just joined the finale? No you're getting the default payout percentage. It's unfair to those who pulled their weight through the setups to get the same percentage as someone who just joined for the finale. I'll give you that less than 15% is a jerk move but to think the host is a jerk because he doesn't give every one who joins his finale at least 20% regardless of whether they've done any setups with him is foolish. I can understand that reasoning if you were there from the beginning but not if you just joined at the end.

• Like 2
Lonely-Martin
2 hours ago, Agent 14 said:

Man... Why some parents are so f*cking sh*tty? Leaving a 4 year old to play this game and then he learns something bad from it and act upon it then those same parents will blame the game. Like really there was this little kid getting ganged up by grown men and was being used as KD boost by them he was yelling through the mic and at one point started to cry and the parents never checked on him. Where is child services when you need them.

Oh, the blame lies with the parents, and any pathetic 'gamer' that feels compelled to bully children.

No excuses for how grown men act to children in videogames today.

Lonely-Martin
2 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

No it isn't, especially if you only joined at the finale. I can see giving someone 20% if they helped for all or at least most of the setups, but if you just joined the finale? No you're getting the default payout percentage. It's unfair to those who pulled their weight through the setups to get the same percentage as someone who just joined for the finale. I'll give you that less than 15% is a jerk move but to think the host is a jerk because he doesn't give every one who joins his finale at least 20% regardless of whether they've done any setups with him is foolish. I can understand that reasoning if you were there from the beginning but not if you just joined at the end.

Here's the thing though.

Had the host kept the players that did the setups for the finale and played fair giving 20% to the team each. What difference is it to the host if he loses a member and the replacement gets that 20%?

Either way, host gets their 40%. And all too often I've helped many with all setups, get the finale invite, and find myself kicked. I know the host is looking to bring in other randoms because they can say just this 'you done nuffin, get peanuts'

See, minefield. 🤣

• Like 2
wizooord

If I see any player getting more % than another player (except the host) I'll leave. Even if that player is me. Everyone should get an equal share at all times, preps, finale, I don't care if they're your friend or have been there from the start, its either everyone gets 15%, or 20%, or whatever% or I'm out. IF they are your friend and you are trying to help them I better see them with a bigger % than yourself as host otherwise bye bye.

Depending on how much 15% is per heist, that amount pays for the ammo/armor you buy now or after the heist. Does seem kinda disrespectful when that's what another player is wasting their time for. Shouldn't really matter if they were with you all throughout everything or just the finale. Just my opinion on the matter.

Standard Deluxe 59
24 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Here's the thing though.

Had the host kept the players that did the setups for the finale and played fair giving 20% to the team each. What difference is it to the host if he loses a member and the replacement gets that 20%?

Either way, host gets their 40%. And all too often I've helped many with all setups, get the finale invite, and find myself kicked. I know the host is looking to bring in other randoms because they can say just this 'you done nuffin, get peanuts'

See, minefield. 🤣

While I can see your point there I feel that those who stuck around should be rewarded a little bit more than someone who replaced another member that despite playing through the setups didn't decide to stay for the finale. Think of it like a loyalty reward where if you stay from the beginning to the end you'll get more than the base pay. If they've stayed throughout the whole endeavor they'd make around the same as the host by the time the finale is over granted the take is split 40/20/20/20. While the new player still gets less overall I feel that giving him the same cut as those who stuck around is insulting to those that did their part through all the setups. Especially since that's usually what they were playing for.

I can't speak for other hosts but I won't kick someone that's been helpful at the end just to bring a cheaper member on board so i can keep more for myself. I might be reluctant to give someone more than 20 unless they're a friend but I'll bump their pay to 25 or rarely 30 if they were good in the setups and polite about asking. But if someone hasn't been there all that time or are pushy about getting more than 20% they shouldn't bother asking for more because odds are I'm not going to appease that player. 

Everybody has their own opinion as to what fairness is, just as everyone has their opinions on what cut percentages should be. I see fairness as rewarding those who stayed by giving them 20% and giving he who only joined the finale the default 15%. Yeah 5% doesn't make much of a difference but I've been in that place where I stayed with a host throughout their setups only to wonder why someone who just joined is getting the same cut I'm getting. That's insulting in my opinion.

Of course everyone has different ways of doing things. For example if a friend of mine or even a random did all the setups with me but by the time we got to the finale the rest of the team members had left I'll give them 30% of the cut and leave the newly joined player's cuts as is. 

• Like 1
The Wandering Hunter

yeah the whole 15% isn’t enough thing is something i agree with, id want 30, and i would want to do the glitch. 

but really f*ck the old heists

(and doomsday preps, but i do occasionally do the finales and setups for doomsday)

Neo 2708

So I'm minding my own business going to collect for a supply run and suddenly I'm blown up by a low level in a Deluxo. I spawn back in, check the map and cant see anyone near by, then I'm sniped by him. Spawn back in and check the map again, still cant see him.... boom, blown up again. Spawn back in and think I'd better go passive, nope cant do that as I'm on a supply run and cant quite CEO until the timer runs out ffs.

Finally i manage to get some cover and turn the thermo goggles on, now i can see where he is even though he still isn't on the map. So, out with the heavy sniper with exploding rounds and proceed to blast him.........and he doesn't die. Yep, you guessed it, the bastard is griefing the whole lobby in god mode and permanently off the radar. What a complete asshole, as i had no way of fighting him back, i had no option but to leave and find a new lobby, which pissed me off.... I hate that glitch. :( 

kenmy13999
8 hours ago, Chamberpotcleanerman20 said:

Did you ever think about they might just get the invite to the finale and not the setups?  It's a possibility they would've helped if they got any invites to the setups, matchmaking is terrible.. :)

• Like 1
Raj The Rager
10 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Did you ever think about they might just get the invite to the finale and not the setups?  It's a possibility they would've helped if they got any invites to the setups, matchmaking is terrible.. :)

And how am I supposed to know that? Here me and my boys are busting our asses for the last 2 hours preparing for this sh*t than some random dude is expecting me to give a 25% cut and when I refuse and give them a valid reason why, they get mad and leave or sabotage the heist. That's what a lot of heist hoppers do and I'm sick of it.

Edited by Chamberpotcleanerman20
CrysisAverted

Want to play my owned copy of GTAV on PC

have to logon

*sigh*

enter details

have to solve captcha

*sigh*

I know its not much to ask to be able to play a game I own without feeding google data and having to sign in all the time.

• Like 1