1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Shadowfennekin

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

autofanatic
6 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Getting pretty f*cking bored of being such an obvious NPC magnet. 

RX70PKH.gif

f*ck off! pal! Sometimes NPC can be very funny!

Gridl0k

Yeah sometimes but the 1500th time their eyes don't work, I'm past laughing.

Pocket Fox
22 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Yeah sometimes but the 1500th time their eyes don't work, I'm past laughing.

For me it's I/E sourcing missions.

Oh look, some hired gunmen and a helicopter are shooting at a sports car.... I'll just swerve across the lanes and ram that sports car so they take extra damage.

Why... just why... why would other drivers deliberately slam into a car speeding away from criminals shooting at it... Just to rack up the repair fee upon delivery.

Gridl0k

"I'll just cut up this insurgent with blood all over the front towing an AA gun"

Spectre "2K"

i feel like GTA:O's team is nothing but a bunch of newbie coders now 

fixed Akula's camera: *homing missiles break* *explosive armor bug gets even worse* *player altitude indicator breaks* *Speedo Custom underglow refuses to save* 

oh but don't worry guys, we patched the Avenger "exploit'. We know all of you people who can actually defend themselves end up getting shut down by orbital spam, but that's not a problem.

Nerfgoth
15 hours ago, TheSadisticOwl said:

If you wanna see clothing restrictions, check out Michael's clothing in singleplayer. Can't wear a different set of shoes without changing to that damn gray suit.

Wish they wrote what you need to use some of the cloth options!!!!

14 hours ago, hei3enberg said:

Don't make it easier for them, R* will may apply flags to older cars and after that I will be only flying a helicopters in the game.

Dont say that! Maybe the fix that you need to spam a button to fly higher!

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Dr.Rosenthal
19 minutes ago, Nerfgoth said:

Wish they wrote what you need to use some of the cloth options!!!!

+1. There’s still a category of Business Vest Shirts or whatever that I haven’t figured out how to put on, seems every time I put on a business (suit) jacket of any kind, it still won’t show me the vests/shirts/vest-shirts or whatever the f*ck they are.

kcole4001
5 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

Getting pretty f*cking bored of being such an obvious NPC magnet. 

RX70PKH.gif

I always make a point to blow those tards up

It is pretty funny when they do it while driving a bike: the rednecks on a sanchez usually smash right into the weapons pod and kill themselves.

If they don't quite die, I help 'em out, as they obviously felt that they couldn't go on anymore.  :miranda:

Cheesy_wotsit

How lazy are Rcokstar, so they give you the choice of 5 or 6 club locations with varying prices the assumption being that the expensive one will have a better more open layout or at least some variance that justifies the price. Nope from what I;ve seen of the other club locals the interior is EXACTLY the same, the layout is EXACTLY the same, the location of office, bars, entrance, exit, toilets, stairs, dance floor and DJ booth are all EXACTLY THE f*ckING SAME. The only difference seems to be some very small wall decoration changes and how clean the toilets seem to be.

Shadowfennekin
21 minutes ago, Cheesy_wotsit said:

How lazy are Rcokstar, so they give you the choice of 5 or 6 club locations with varying prices the assumption being that the expensive one will have a better more open layout or at least some variance that justifies the price. Nope from what I;ve seen of the other club locals the interior is EXACTLY the same, the layout is EXACTLY the same, the location of office, bars, entrance, exit, toilets, stairs, dance floor and DJ booth are all EXACTLY THE f*ckING SAME. The only difference seems to be some very small wall decoration changes and how clean the toilets seem to be.

The difference is that the most expensive actually LOOKS like a club on the outside, instead of some back alley

That's why I bought it, similar to the clubhouse across the Vagos ally from SP's third mission. It actually looked like a biker hangout so I got it

Coleco
56 minutes ago, Cheesy_wotsit said:

And, until the next dripfed DJ arrives, the music is exactly the same too.

Kinda pointless checking out other people's clubs when there's hardly any variation - feels like the Bunkers had more on offer for visual customization!

TankGirl
24 minutes ago, Coleco said:

Kinda pointless checking out other people's clubs when there's hardly any variation - feels like the Bunkers had more on offer for visual customization!

Yes Bunkers did have more interior choices, crazy huh? I think the three interiors is a joke. I think six would have been better or atleast if they were only giving three allow different color options. 

Rafae

to be fair, each of the styles are extremely detailed in themselves so I don't really mind the limit on them. what I would have liked to see is different interiors for at least 3-4 different clubs (top 3/4 most expensive maybe?)

that would have really shown some variety at least.

Edited by Rafae

Shadowfennekin
1 hour ago, Coleco said:

....what?

All Bunkers and Facilities look exactly the same. Nobody seems bothered enough to customize those..... sure is insulting though when you see a Paleto Facility painted, could have bought a better facility instead of a 500k paint job 

KSI_IS_STUPID_
15 hours ago, Commander S said:

...it's because of this, isn't it?

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember, if it's clearly a mod from another game, and it's in another baseless 'speculation' video from Ross or whoever, just ignore it, because it's completely misleading - and that's deliberate, too, because clickbait. :sigh:

15 hours ago, Commander S said:

...it's because of this, isn't it?

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember, if it's clearly a mod from another game, and it's in another baseless 'speculation' video from Ross or whoever, just ignore it, because it's completely misleading - and that's deliberate, too, because clickbait. :sigh:

Dude I actually thought some of his videos were real but everyone he says hes full of sh*t so Im starting to believe people now....

dude cockstar cannot just copy something from a whole entire different game amd Ross cant beliebe random people that dont know what they are talking about f*cking c*nts!!!

18 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

Mate all the vehicles coming are already known. The only Mk2 vehicle is the Oppressor Mk2. There is no Vigilante Mk2.

Also the Weed Farm is exactly the same as it has always been.

dude I'm bein serious my weed farm has not set up at all after doing the setup missions, even my pharmaceutical research in my nightclub is not building up any money even though I have set up my weed farm

Shadowfennekin

Try shutting down your weed farm and starting it back up

KSI_IS_STUPID_
1 minute ago, Shadowfennekin said:

Try shutting down your weed farm and starting it back up

I wont have to buy a new one again will I?

Rafae
4 minutes ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

I wont have to buy a new one again will I?

no

you did the setup mission for the weed business right? there's one for the nightclub too but that's not the one you need to do.

also make sure your weed farm is active and running even if there's no supplies or stock.

KSI_IS_STUPID_
1 minute ago, Rafae said:

no

you did the setup mission for the weed business right? there's one for the nightclub too but that's not the one you need to do.

also make sure your weed farm is active and running even if there's no supplies or stock.

I did the 2 main setup missions for both nightclub and weed farm, nightclub is clearly active and so is weed farm but the weed farm is not producing any stock in the pharmaceutical research, so I cant sell supplies from that category rockstar being f*cking weird dude

Rafae
Just now, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

I did the 2 main setup missions for both nightclub and weed farm, nightclub is clearly active and so is weed farm but the weed farm is not producing any stock in the pharmaceutical research, so I cant sell supplies from that category rockstar being f*cking weird dude

wait 

pharmaceutical research is meth dude, organic produce is weed.

smh 

Commander S
2 hours ago, Coleco said:

I think that's the problem - bunkers are all near-identical, but with three distinct colour variations.

Meanwhile, the three club interior styles radically change up the place (and you can do other little things, like set NPC patrons' clothing colour via the 'dress code' option - EDM limits it to bold colours, Techno is all monochromatic, 'none' gives you the default range), but it all gets overwhelmed by a sea of purple lighting.

Fine by me - I wanted purple to begin with, even when the thing was announced! ;)  But even without the lighting, clubs trend purple anyway, which makes them look even more same-y.

Offices did it best so far - you get three overall furniture styles (like clubs), but then also three distinct palette swaps per style on top of that (like bunkers).

(it's all a bit like yachts, overall - identical inside, and really only built to entertain the player that owns them, while guests are probably better off ...buying their own yatch... :turn:)

Shadowfennekin
4 minutes ago, Rafae said:

wait 

smh 

Like the game even tells you what's what when you click on the names lol

Really helped a clueless person like me though

whywontyoulisten

Rafae
1 minute ago, Shadowfennekin said:

Like the game even tells you what's what when you click on the names lol

Really helped a clueless person like me though

just thought it would be common sense but hey i guess not

KSI_IS_STUPID_
14 minutes ago, Rafae said:

wait 

smh 

dude either way neither of them are producing, I can understand pharmaceutical research aint producing because I dont have a meth lab but organic produce is not producing nothing even though I have a weed farm already set up it just doesnt make any sense

12 hours ago, Vitalize said:

Well. Tryhards have completely ruined my night on this game. Makes me not want to even f*cking touch it anymore. What even has become of this game.

f*cking hate sweaty virgins tiptoeing left in right with bst and getting cheap kills on you then heist teleporting away and going passive. 

I need a f*cking rice krispy.

dude u couldn't have said it any better, its these f*cking deluxos, hydras and f*cking buzzards mate online players are too obssesed with them and its just a trend now in gta online I guess....

Mrnrfan182
8 hours ago, Spectre "2K" said:

i feel like GTA:O's team is nothing but a bunch of newbie coders now 

fixed Akula's camera: *homing missiles break* *explosive armor bug gets even worse* *player altitude indicator breaks* *Speedo Custom underglow refuses to save* 

oh but don't worry guys, we patched the Avenger "exploit'. We know all of you people who can actually defend themselves end up getting shut down by orbital spam, but that's not a problem.

They’ll fix a 15 minute long Dupe glitch in 2 days but that Akula might be broken for months...priorities! 

Im just waiting for the inevitable attack on AFK tactics now that we have a passive income...that’ll be fun.

Rafae
29 minutes ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

dude either way neither of them are producing, I can understand pharmaceutical research aint producing because I dont have a meth lab but organic produce is not producing nothing even though I have a weed farm already set up it just doesnt make any sense

it does take quite awhile though.

you sure you assigned your technicians to the organic produce? don't just expect stock to start building because you have an active weed farm, you gotta manually assign people to work on each product too.

KSI_IS_STUPID_
6 minutes ago, Rafae said:

it does take quite awhile though.

you sure you assigned your technicians to the organic produce? don't just expect stock to start building because you have an active weed farm, you gotta manually assign people to work on each product too.

I think maybe I havent done that so Im gonna double check the weed farm and assign all technicians to producing weed thanks for ur help anyway dude!

Slam_Jones
17 minutes ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

I think maybe I havent done that so Im gonna double check the weed farm and assign all technicians to producing weed thanks for ur help anyway dude!

A product can only have 1 Tech working on it at a time.

So only 1 weed tech, only 1 coke tech, etc.

Edited by Slam_Jones