2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Shadowfennekin

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

⁣V⁣

I love the PV spawns in this game. So much better than having the mechanic deliver it.

RaigeGames
2 hours ago, ten-a-penny said:

Doing a Gunrunning sale. Phantom Wedge - my favorite! Drop? All the fcking way in the Docks. No problemo, session is empty and I have all the time I can want. Easy 420K!...... not.

The drive was easy, if a bit dull. When I reached the Docks, instead of taking the "shortcut" to the left by going on the opposite lane and enter the docks , bypassing the bridge/checkpoint, I decided to just continue forward. Reached the checkpoint, crashed there in a manner that got both the Trailer AND the Phantom stuck. While the Trailer can be rammed off, the Wedge basically became fcking solid. Not even the Insurgent can ram it back on-course. God!

Had to close application because of that. Ffffs. There goes 420K.

As long as you can get the trailer to detach and you have an MOC, you can call it in and use the MOC cab to deliver the trailer 

Shiloh Comes
37 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

As long as you can get the trailer to detach and you have an MOC, you can call it in and use the MOC cab to deliver the trailer 

Atomizer?

ten-a-penny
43 minutes ago, Shiloh Comes said:

Atomizer?

Too poor to own it.... :(

Well, not really. Almost have 5Mil now (thank Go for that!). But I really don't wanna waste my money on random stuff. Really wanna reach a set-minimum; something like "whatever you buy don't get below 5Mil). My true goal is reaching 10M but that's still a long shot, doing just x2 Simeon + Gunrunning sales. Maybe after I reach ~7M I can finally spend my money on upgrades of any sort (like new weapons, maybe a new money-earning type like vehicle cargo). 'till Then, I have to let the Atomizer go..... for now.

Arrows to Athens

The traffic has been on steroids lately. Cars popping into existence randomly and sh*t.

^Just look at this.

TheFroggmann
5 hours ago, V said:

I love the PV spawns in this game. So much better than having the mechanic deliver it.

I know the struggle... this was this weekend.

RaigeGames

Did a bunker sale mission tonight with the dunes buggy (my least favorite). I got to one of the dropoff points and someone in a buzzard blows me up but doesn't destroy the buggy. I should have left the session to save the cargo but I only had one drop left and figured if I could destroy the buzzard I could get away before he could catch up.

When I spawn back in I'm spawed what feels like a mile away from the buggy. I destroy the guy in the buzzard and sprint to the buggy, but somehow he spawns practically next to the buggy and destroys it before I can change sessions. Don't know if it was coincidental or done on purpose, but nevertheless it's amazing the lengths R* will go to to encourage griefing 

Black Terminator
18 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

The traffic has been on steroids lately. Cars popping into existence randomly and sh*t.

^Just look at this.

Yeah, that same truck randomly showed up in the Repo mission and killed me while I was driving my Oppressor 1. 

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

AFxei33.gif

4rSt7AM.gif

Oh NPC traffic, you never cease to amaze me with your insanity.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

ten-a-penny

For whatever reason the "Real -Life B&M" version of this thread is gone missing from the Off-Topic section. Have to vent off about RL here instead of there. Sorry Mods :(

Gods I feel like I'm gonna die. Never had a terrible Cold like this in ages. Not to the point where I threw up three times at random times of the day. Jeebuz. Didn't even eat something that would trigger any of this. My chest hurt. Ugh. Dry Coughs can go f*ck themselves down a river. Not that "regular" Colds are any better, due to my crybaby throat/stomach the possibility of my digestive system going haywire is increased x100 when my throat isn't dry. Fcking stomach and its fcking "I throw up over the simplest 'dissaray' anywhere inside" theatrics.

Jacebuts24

Been playing GTAO on my nephew's Xbox One and man, I thought Hydra griefers were annoying on old gen, but Oppressor griefers take the cake.  Some dude in a lobby I was in kept coming after me (mind you, I'm used to PlayStation controllers) I'd much rather take down Hydra griefers all day.  

ChaosUndead

GTAVHeavyRifle.jpg

"cut from the final game"

GTAV-SCAR.jpg

"in the hands of a chimpanzee on the right"

EnormousRespectfulGuineapig-max-1mb.gif

Xiled

I remember seeing this posted a long time ago :D

nOrIyoh.gif

RyuNova

@ten-a-penny

You are risking alot of future profit if you dont buy the Atomiser. Admittedly I got mine for free during the Christmas event but it has saved me about six million in potentially lost Cargo. A few times last week I needed to push the Post-Op Vans out of a ditch with it or flip them off their roof.

Please, I implore you to buy one as a future investment.

Maddened_Ghost
4 hours ago, Xiled said:

I remember seeing this posted a long time ago :D

nOrIyoh.gif

"Hey! you there? wake up!"

RyuNova

What the f*ck is wrong with people?

Just two people in the Lobby, me and another guy who is happily doing his own thing the other side of the map for over two hours! I start a Bunker sell mission and I can practically hear his flabby arse cheeks clapping as he waddles towards me in his Hydra. Luckily I am on the Insurgent multiple sell one and I am hidden so he flies past where I actually am. Had just enough time to find a new session.

Arsehole!

kcole4001
On 5/13/2019 at 8:09 PM, ten-a-penny said:

Too poor to own it.... :(

Well, not really. Almost have 5Mil now (thank Go for that!). But I really don't wanna waste my money on random stuff. Really wanna reach a set-minimum; something like "whatever you buy don't get below 5Mil). My true goal is reaching 10M but that's still a long shot, doing just x2 Simeon + Gunrunning sales. Maybe after I reach ~7M I can finally spend my money on upgrades of any sort (like new weapons, maybe a new money-earning type like vehicle cargo). 'till Then, I have to let the Atomizer go..... for now.

I highly recommend the Atomizer, probably more so than any other item in game.

The fact that it can rescue your stuck sell mission vehicle is worth the price easily,

It has saved many a bunker, nightclub, and MC sale, since if the vehicle is stuck for too long it self destructs along with all your cargo!

I got it fro free by logging in Christmas Day on my main character, and didn't bother for my other character, but since I decided to use him as a crates mule, I bought him one at full price and don't regret it one little bit.

Best addition to the game yet...and it's loads of fun for shenanigans too!  😀

Gridl0k

Has anyone played RV We Nearly There Yet with a rando who *didn't* immediately try to smash their way out, running over anyone trying to move an obstacle in the process?

Honestly, humanity is f*cked and to quote REM I feel fine.

Marciliojunior01
35 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Has anyone played RV We Nearly There Yet with a rando who *didn't* immediately try to smash their way out, running over anyone trying to move an obstacle in the process?

Honestly, humanity is f*cked and to quote REM I feel fine.

My randoms simply started throwing RPGs at the parked trailers and destroyed the brickade 

StangOne50

Wtf is this error joining session crap! Is this some new bug, been goin on for like a month.

Gat_2011
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

Wtf is this error joining session crap! Is this some new bug, been goin on for like a month.

I have it too from time to time

i overcome it by closing app and restarting gta

Edited by Gat_2011

§†range
37 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

I read it goes away if you upgrade to PS4 pro and buying rdr2. 

Gat_2011
13 minutes ago, §†range said:

I read it goes away if you upgrade to PS4 pro and buying rdr2. 

Lol

Spoiler

FU R*

Shiloh Comes
On 5/14/2019 at 9:31 PM, Arrows to Athens said:

Oh NPC traffic, you never cease to amaze me with your insanity.

It's been the same AI since this franchise began, you can get the traffic to spawn anywhere you like simply by baiting it to appear relative to your position on the road.

Going up to the Eclipse I always traverse the hill on the wrong side of the road forcing a car to spawn at the top of the hill then change lanes just prior to getting there and my lane is clear.

If you go everywhere grabbing handfuls of gas, you're going to hit something eventually because that's how they designed it to work, just back off a little approaching junctions and the AI won't spawn lane changers or cross traffic and then gas it again when you hit the junction.

TheFroggmann
2 hours ago, Shiloh Comes said:

It's been the same AI since this franchise began, you can get the traffic to spawn anywhere you like simply by baiting it to appear relative to your position on the road.

Going up to the Eclipse I always traverse the hill on the wrong side of the road forcing a car to spawn at the top of the hill then change lanes just prior to getting there and my lane is clear.

If you go everywhere grabbing handfuls of gas, you're going to hit something eventually because that's how they designed it to work, just back off a little approaching junctions and the AI won't spawn lane changers or cross traffic and then gas it again when you hit the junction.

Or drive a vehicle with a working ram and cackle with glee as NPCs get flung off to the 4 points of the compass. 

At least that's how I cope. 

whywontyoulisten

They fixed the port side yacht ladder, but not the starboard. Also my male character is still f*cking bald.

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

Nothing annoys me more than traffic stopping dead in the middle of an intersection, perfectly timed just to have me crash into them.

f*ck you.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Shadowfennekin
Posted (edited)

"__________ turned off defense mode"

GTA really needed this with Pussy mode

Would prevent people abusing it

Edited by Shadowfennekin

BOOGIEMAN219
Posted (edited)

In the middle of a dogfight I get a call from English Dave and I can't hang up? Wow, I think rockstar just intentionally trolled me. I had to nosedive into the ground and kill myself just to get the f*cking idiot off the phone. At least I can hang up on LJT.

Edited by BOOGIEMAN219

Lonely-Martin
17 minutes ago, BOOGIEMAN219 said:

In the middle of a dogfight I get a call from English Dave and I can't hang up? Wow, I think rockstar just intentionally trolled me. I had to nosedive into the ground and kill myself just to get the f*cking idiot off the phone. At least I can hang up on LJT.

Could have been a raid. I've not had a nightclub warehouse raid I don't think but had him call me about my DJ having their vinyl stolen and to get it back. I did it as I had a good bit in the club stored and wasn't sure if the job/call was for that or the promo money or something, lol.

Hopefully you didn't lose much/any. :)