2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Shadowfennekin

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

ten-a-penny
16 minutes ago, AirWolf359 said:

the "eat snack" animation does nothing in cover, no snack is eaten, no health gained. I thought of that and tried it a long time ago, just tried it again, still not working.

When not in cover, you would do the whole animaion, put your gun away and eat the snack bullets slowly

That's rather dumb on R*'s turn. Why make it possible for Console'ers to use the I. Menu with complete ease thru the D-Pad but make it nigh impossible for PC'ers (the lords of controls because more keys 'n' all) to do the same? Why not make two maybe three keys dedicated for using the Menu instead of the Mouse? What moron though it was a great idea?

TheDoombringer

My bitch and moan is why in the hell do they charge you 60,000 to buy supplies even though the bar is halfway?😠😠

Or if it's not all the way empty? I guess it's another way of screwing you out of your money

AirWolf359
7 minutes ago, ten-a-penny said:

That's rather dumb on R*'s turn. Why make it possible for Console'ers to use the I. Menu with complete ease thru the D-Pad but make it nigh impossible for PC'ers (the lords of controls because more keys 'n' all) to do the same? Why not make two maybe three keys dedicated for using the Menu instead of the Mouse? What moron though it was a great idea?

I also don't understand their decision to make the mouse interact with the interaction menu. I use that menu with keyboard only, but it steals my mouse input. It uses the same keys as the phone, but your mouse doesn't interact with the phone.

I'll suggest Rockstar change this, though I doubt they can

Edited by AirWolf359

Nerfgoth
4 hours ago, TheDoombringer said:

My bitch and moan is why in the hell do they charge you 60,000 to buy supplies even though the bar is halfway?😠😠

Or if it's not all the way empty? I guess it's another way of screwing you out of your money

Because its stupid how it work! It´s the same system as buying stuff to your mc biz. As soon as it chip a little from a bar you pay for that bar too!

Wish they could ad a buy option of how much I would like to buy.....

kcole4001
1 minute ago, Nerfgoth said:

Because its stupid how it work! It´s the same system as buying stuff to your mc biz. As soon as it chip a little from a bar you pay for that bar too!

Wish they could ad a buy option of how much I would like to buy.....

Also an option to sell as much as you wish, like the crates warehouse does.

It would make things so much easier to manage solo.

ten-a-penny
1 hour ago, kcole4001 said:

Also an option to sell as much as you wish, like the crates warehouse does.

It would make things so much easier to manage solo.

Oh boy. Going carefree with Bunkers is a NIGHTMARE. You have to be careful and check constantly to see whether your Bunker Stock is around 175K or not, because if not else you may end up getting it ABOVE that mark (mine today was almost 300K, lol), which makes the Sales either "hair-tearingly" difficult or outright impossible.

OT: Speaking of Bunker Sales: Fcking Marshals. Why don't they give us the (The!) Liberator instead? That thing is a miracle compared to this sh*tty hunk of metal. For a MONSTER TRUCK it constantly rolls and jumps all over the everywhere. You're supposed to be a heavy truck, not a Ruffian bike (for reference, Ruffians may aswell be BMXs because of their bouncing). Flipped the thing twice, maybe more. Worse still, I had to drive TWO of them. Finished the sale with JUST 40s left. Sheesh. Whoever designed this damn thing deserve a beating.

Rafae S
25 minutes ago, ten-a-penny said:

Oh boy. Going carefree with Bunkers is a NIGHTMARE. You have to be careful and check constantly to see whether your Bunker Stock is around 175K or not, because if not else you may end up getting it ABOVE that mark (mine today was almost 300K, lol), which makes the Sales either "hair-tearingly" difficult or outright impossible.

I just told you in the other thread that once your bunker is empty you just have to buy supplies once for 75k or resupply manually until it's full and leave it for 2.5 hours.

Why would you touch it in between lol? This is one of the most risk free safest ways to make money if not the most.

Edited by Rafae S

ten-a-penny
36 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

I just told you in the other thread that once your bunker is empty you just have to buy supplies once for 75k or resupply manually until it's full and leave it for 2.5 hours.

Why would you touch it in between lol? This is one of the most risk free safest ways to make money if not the most.

What I posted here happened in the morning actually, lol, I just remembered to B&M about it. Lesson learned. Guess that my terrible OCD is at it again :lol:

Rafae S
Just now, ten-a-penny said:

What I posted here happened in the morning actually, lol, I just remembered to B&M about it. Lesson learned. Guess that my terrible OCD is at it again :lol:

lol gotcha, i just want people to know what an insane money maker this is once you know the ins and outs of it.

ten-a-penny
2 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

lol gotcha, i just want people to know what an insane money maker this is once you know the ins and outs of it.

Yh I made like 2Mil already from it. Defo more. I'll admit though, making money is easy now compared to the PS3 days. i can easily make +110K in 50mins if I really wanted to.

OT: Arena War clothes. What are those supposed to be? They all suck, I've seen PS2 games with better quality textures. And the LAG! When I open even ONE menu containing anything Arena War-ish in terms of clothes. Ugh. And I though the Beach Bum Update was sh*t.

ITZ_CHAFIKO

Guys, looks like it's snowing again in Los Santos

https://imgur.com/a/4KDiH6o

1 minute after the screenshot, the modder softlocked everyones game, forcing the entire lobby to switch sessions.

gtafan26

Just another on for GTAV Online for PC, and that is on the mild side of things.

Edited by gtafan26

jargonaut

Finally i have something to b&b about! ;D

Encountered a new bug for me: I had stolen some supplies for muh coke lab, and had 84k worth of product ready. I was alone in my ses, with cache quite freshly cleared,and started the sales mission. I spawned out and... nothing. No call, no message, no waypoint. Went back in and the stock was down to 56k so I guess that counted as a mission fail then. Shrugged and restarted sell mission again, spawned outside and... nothing.

Oh well, I guess I'll try to sell the last 28k of my product tomorrow.

Black Terminator

Can anyone in the session do anything besides abuse the MK2 Oppressor ability? Getting tired of those f*ckers killing me or anyone else in the lobby that is trying to collect products as in battle goods! >.< 

SlammerRPM
20 hours ago, RyuNova said:

Its not the connection dropping that makes me a tiny little bit ABSOLUTELY f*ckING LIVID its the fact that you are forced to go back to Single Player instead of just giving us the option to find a new session. You are forced to have the game load Single Player, go through the Clouds, pause, load MP and then go through the Clouds again.

I swear this game was (and is) coded by monkeys. I learned BASIC coding way back in the early 80s. And did some more in the 90s. You always put in an option to retry. One line of code to display the button and another that says essentially "If button R is pressed then goto line whatever" at the beginning of the session subroutine. Jeez.

HamwithCheese

Oh enemy valkyries still spawn kill you huh? Yeah, that's kool. But those dupe and merge glitches? f*ck no, get them the f*ck outta here, we got no time for that gimmie that f*cking money back.

Fluffy Sock
20 hours ago, ten-a-penny said:

OT: Speaking of Bunker Sales: Fcking Marshals. Why don't they give us the (The!) Liberator instead? That thing is a miracle compared to this sh*tty hunk of metal. For a MONSTER TRUCK it constantly rolls and jumps all over the everywhere. You're supposed to be a heavy truck, not a Ruffian bike (for reference, Ruffians may aswell be BMXs because of their bouncing). Flipped the thing twice, maybe more. Worse still, I had to drive TWO of them. Finished the sale with JUST 40s left. Sheesh. Whoever designed this damn thing deserve a beating.

Or just let it fill to the max capacity and then sell (it takes some hours and buying supplies 4 times iirc, but well, you can afk in the meantime). Yes you may get and impossible mission to solo, but sooner or later you get 2 Phantom Wedges or 3 fully armored Insurgents. Losing 21k of product anytime you change session is peanuts.

The best approach to not deal with Dune FAVs, Marshalls or Merryweather Insurgents ever again.

Edited by Fluffy Sock

Picklez

Heard they added an RC car (the Bandito) that goes off radar, takes your character off the map entirely, and can blow up on people. I also heard about how much it pisses off tryhards. So I popped in this micro-transaction revenue collecting tool disguised as a game for the first time in over a year because anything that pisses off those sweaty losers is pretty alright in my book. But of course you need to buy a new property just to have access to a f*cking toy car lmao. So they finally, after several f*cking years, decide to do something with the Maze Bank Arena and all it is are just more sh*t paying adversary modes? They expect the arena to pay for itself? Either way I'ved killed dozens and dozens of people with this thing already so it's money well spent tbh. Even scanned some barcodes with it. 

Also they made an upgraded version of the Oppressor? Amazing how there are a bunch of angsty goth kids still taking this game's PVP seriously. Haha choke on my toy car's small parts not meant for children under 3 years old while you ruin another shirt's armpits and doctor up your next montage against some irrelevant crew that your irrelevant crew has beef with. 

This double money week sucks btw but I guess some things never change lol.

kcole4001

Well, whatever they changed this time has f*cked up the VIP mission start banners again.

It had been fixed, but if you get the 4 number code when starting Sightseer, the mission start banner once again blocks the target numbers you need, so you can't start the code breaking until the banner is gone.

Urban Legends

Pickelz just shut this sh*t the f*ck down 👇 

IceDree

There's a special place in hell for whoever thought of the iFruit App concept. Its next to the one who thought interior trash is a good idea.

ten-a-penny
23 minutes ago, IceDree said:

There's a special place in hell for whoever thought of the iFruit App concept. Its next to the one who thought interior trash is a good idea.

I don't even know where to download that.

IceDree
2 minutes ago, ten-a-penny said:

I don't even know where to download that.

App Store for Apple devices.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grand-theft-auto-ifruit/id697056811

Google Play for Android devices.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.ifruit&hl=en_US

Microsoft Store for what's left of Windows phone 😢, I don't think the app works anymore.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-ifruit/9wzdncrfj1zp?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

RyuNova
On 4/14/2019 at 7:41 PM, ten-a-penny said:

OT: Arena War clothes. What are those supposed to be? They all suck, I've seen PS2 games with better quality textures. And the LAG! When I open even ONE menu containing anything Arena War-ish in terms of clothes. Ugh. And I though the Beach Bum Update was sh*t.

You know, I thought that the other day.

The vest you can get with the shotgun shell belt is horrific. I mean look at the heaviest vest from Doosmday with the shoulder pads, its lovely but the vest from AW is terrible.

ten-a-penny

What a sh*t day, and this is just the morning here. Tried the MTU method to get empty sessions. Got timedout twice. Reset it back. Dumb game doesn't know that I'm logged into PSN. Finally online. Nothing to do, my Bunker isn't full enough and I'm not interested in any mission. Tried to join a Heist Setup (weed), one of them dumb idiots left. Tried joining another. Somehow glitched out and found myself inside the apartment, Blue Hell style (3D Era players know what I mean), had to EWO to get outta there. Joined a mission, dumbass have set Meth'd Up on easy. Left. Went to a nearby player's Nightclub. Got a random error. Had to stare into the clouds forever. Decided to change my character. Forever until the thing loaded. Selected the other character. Couldn't even load the damn thing, shut down the game & PS4. Screw this.

This game quickly became boring.

wweraw526

250K to change CEO organization name again even O_O, hopefully in the next GTA they smart the f up and not put a price tag on every small little thing, 

J-Scott-D

I've been getting a lot of "There was an error joining the session" screens and getting kicked back to Story Mode in the past couple days. Never had this issue before.

Standard Deluxe 59
9 hours ago, IceDree said:

Microsoft Store for what's left of Windows phone 😢, I don't think the app works anymore

Windows had a phone? 

Last night while selling my nightclub crap, I got the 'deliver to a barge' mission. Okay no big deal it's a relatively easy mission. Nope, turns out the Mule was barely above the water and when I got to the barge, the Mule clipped the front end of the barge and sent the Cargobob into the crane like thing on the barge. Where it promptly got stuck. On the bright side, I learned I could crash said helicopter into the barge, die and pass the mission. But why does the damn Cargobob struggle so much to lift vehicles that weigh less than a tank that it can easily pick up. 

kcole4001
8 hours ago, wweraw526 said:

250K to change CEO organization name again even O_O, hopefully in the next GTA they smart the f up and not put a price tag on every small little thing, 

I thought it was "only" $100,000?

wweraw526
26 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

I thought it was "only" $100,000?

For the 2nd time changed it's $100.000, it's free on the first change

Edited by wweraw526