1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Shadowfennekin

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Lonely-Martin
2 hours ago, StangOne50 said:

I dont understand why i have to have this POS fireworks launcher with 0 fkn ammo stuck in my wheel for years. And still even if you put all weapons in locker they show up in heists.WTF C* !!

Why cant we drop weapons at least in solo lobbies. Such basic fkn options , come onnn!!!

Were in 2019 for f*ck sakes get your sh*t together C*.

I always try to keep a few firework rockets for later in the year, but like clockwork, they always disappear once the ammo can't be bought.

So stupid.

Su-Su-Sussudio
Posted (edited)

Hey look at me I'm a douche riding an Opressor MK2 above the city with a lightbulb shoved up my ass. 

Edited by Su-Su-Sussudio

StangOne50
9 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I always try to keep a few firework rockets for later in the year, but like clockwork, they always disappear once the ammo can't be bought.

So stupid.

Somehow last year I was able to get rid of it on my other account but on my main one i try all the time and i cant drop it. Its just always in the way!

And while Im back here again, I miss the old fireworks from PS3. Take those away and leave me with a dead spot in my wheel...f u R!

Neo 2708

20 slots to save outfits, no option to save different hair styles or beards for guys or hair and makeup for girls with each outfit. Oh no, if i want to change my style and my current hair doesn't look the part, i have to go spend money at the barber shop.... R* logic. :( 

Gdiddywilson
43 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

Somehow last year I was able to get rid of it on my other account but on my main one i try all the time and i cant drop it. Its just always in the way!

And while Im back here again, I miss the old fireworks from PS3. Take those away and leave me with a dead spot in my wheel...f u R!

I had 17 firework rounds left and shot one off in vespucci at night last week in a fullish session. I heard a couple players go "whaaat, who's still got fireworks!"

On a serious note, I miss the fireworks you could set off on the ground

Urban Legends
2 hours ago, Endjinn said:

"We have determined that your account illegitimately gained in-game money........."

OK, enough already, you've taken your 'tax' now fu*king shut up about it. I don't need to see it every time I log on.

Ahhahah I was thinking the same thing.. Still waiting for the screen to say Thanks for being a loyal fan.. Enjoy the game?

How about a dialogue asking whats wrong with the game. And how someone murders me 25 times in a row and the second I fight back I get a huge tax bill. Asked the change my behavior and even kicked from the session. Really great times Rockstar! 😂 

- Disco -

"Could not download files from Rockstar Games Service required to play GTA Online. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later."

Anyone else getting this message when trying to log in? Started getting it this morning.

gtafan26
4 hours ago, - Disco - said:

"Could not download files from Rockstar Games Service required to play GTA Online. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later."

Anyone else getting this message when trying to log in? Started getting it this morning.

Yep, and restarted game and loaded into Online without issues.

Urban Legends
6 hours ago, Su-Su-Sussudio said:

Hey look at me I'm a douche riding an Opressor MK2 above the city with a lightbulb shoved up my ass. 

Yeah I see you, douche bag! Lmfao your awesome

No Use For A Name

Tried to sell guns, got the monster truck one, and it wouldn’t let me deliver the goods. Right directional button wasn’t doing anything. Works with everything else in the game. 

whywontyoulisten

Merge glitch patched, character still bald.

Endjinn

So boredom got the better of me and I started a Deadline job.

Get a full lobby, start, 'Kicked from mission, not enough players'

Awesome. GG. Lesson learned.

Gdiddywilson
Posted (edited)

My Biker work isn't giving me a 2x payout for this week. I changed sessions 3 times, restarted ps4, cleared cache and still nothing. 

Edited by Gdiddywilson

Endjinn
12 minutes ago, Gdiddywilson said:

My Biker work isn't giving me a 2x payout for this week. I changed sessions 3 times, restarted ps4, cleared cache and still nothing. 

Only club work and challenges are 2X, i.e. through the Interaction Menu with other players. I tried the solo stuff from the clubhouse but no dice.

Gdiddywilson
2 minutes ago, Endjinn said:

Only club work and challenges are 2X, i.e. through the Interaction Menu with other players. I tried the solo stuff from the clubhouse but no dice.

Thank u, that sucks. No love for solos as usual. 

So, this ...

PHelIcw.jpg

kcole4001

Well isn't that nice....just spent over 20 minutes driving trash trucks for 10 coke drops, made $336,000...or did I?   "unable to maintain connection to R* servers"

My money stayed exactly where it was when I began the sale.

Then, naturally, LJT calls "balls, some crooked cops are about to take your entire staff"...f*cking business raid...just perfect.

Complete waste of time.

tenor.gif

Maybe I'l turn on my son's XBox360 and learn to play RDR. 

IceDree
Posted (edited)

f*ck Johnny T. f*ck that feckless piece of sh*t.

My boat* got stuck during a cocaine sale mission & I needed a car to push it back to the water, but the f*cker wouldn't even pick up the damn phone. And he got the audacity to charge me $750 every day.

He's so lucky R* disabled him from appearing physically in the game, I would've gone medieval on his ass ... I'm talking a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

____

*I don't recommend using the Atomizer with the boats, the third shot will blow em up.

Edited by IceDree

Gdiddywilson
6 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

As long as you gamin' yo

oJy20Bs.jpg

MARINA

Cars without visual mods, wtf R*? 

Urban Legends

Rockstar getting us good this week. They up now the frequency of these business raids. Never heard so many people talking about how they have been raided. I am new to the coke business.. 

2 sales and 2 business raids.. Actually 3 business got raided yesterday..3rd one I just shut the system off and f*ck my MC had 6 people. Rockstar feeding us boooosh*t I tell ya... 

Su-Su-Sussudio

You are a so-called Criminal Masterminds with lots of high-tech, weaponized vehicles, and you still can't stop raids on businesses. 

DarkReign27
5 hours ago, Urban Legends said:

Rockstar getting us good this week. They up now the frequency of these business raids. Never heard so many people talking about how they have been raided. I am new to the coke business.. 

2 sales and 2 business raids.. Actually 3 business got raided yesterday..3rd one I just shut the system off and f*ck my MC had 6 people. Rockstar feeding us boooosh*t I tell ya... 

Ya I didn't trust'em these secret changes yay. I just stay out of my business being registered once I hit 200 thousand but only when double bunker payout shut mine all down long ago lol. So did they lower the amount required to be raided too? Used to be around 350 grand then raids start I think. I'm not sure of that change but don't wanna find out... 

EkaSwede
1 hour ago, Su-Su-Sussudio said:

You are a so-called Criminal Masterminds with lots of high-tech, weaponized vehicles, and you still can't stop raids on businesses. 

Well, not all criminals are very smart and 50% of the raids are LJT's fault since he didn't pay off the cops.

kcole4001
1 hour ago, Su-Su-Sussudio said:

Yeah, this is bullsh*t!

It took me just over 23 minutes to complete a sale using 2 trashmasters, I then called in my personal vehicle, just got on it and hadn't started moving when I got the call about the raid.

I was registered for 24 minutes, first time on this character in over a year real time.

They can raid 'em all they want, to hell with the MC businesses.

I'll maybe stock up crates and I/E cars and that's it.

This sh*t is getting real old!

JetSin

I don't get it...

Instead of patching cool, harmless glitches like the Benny's merge glitch, why the heck doesn't Rockstar just let us allow us to do that stuff legit?

AwesomO4000
Posted (edited)

What's the point of paying about $500,000 on buying security upgrades and paying an increased daily fee if your buisnesses can still get attacked? I have all of my buisnesses fully upgraded and i still get attacked constantly. the security upgrades should entirely cancel buisness attacks as long as you can affored to pay for the daily fees. 

I've had these stupid buisness attacks ruin my chances of collecting buisness battles about 3 times already. I would get right next to the buisness battle cargo, only for an MC buisness to get attacked at the worst time possible.

Edited by AwesomO4000

Furi0sa
Posted (edited)

A lot of black screen server errors,, and disconnections while afk the last week or longer. Whats going on with this game on pc?

Edited by Furi0sa

kcole4001
4 minutes ago, Furi0sa said:

A lot of black screen server errors,, and disconnections while afk the last week or longer. Whats going on with this game on pc?

star-trek-scotty.gif

Dburger

f*ck I hate the fact that these f*cking business battle targets spawn in my own f*cking yard and driveway (4401 Procopio Drive), so as soon as I walk out I get shot at. They just had to f*cking choose one of the houses that’s actually available for players to live in. They couldn’t have chosen any of the unoccupied houses in town. There are plenty even in this little town that’s supposed to be peaceful. 

Dubie81
22 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

Well isn't that nice....just spent over 20 minutes driving trash trucks for 10 coke drops, made $336,000...or did I?   "unable to maintain connection to R* servers"

My money stayed exactly where it was when I began the sale.

Then, naturally, LJT calls "balls, some crooked cops are about to take your entire staff"...f*cking business raid...just perfect.

Complete waste of time.

tenor.gif

Level 8 or 9 only, driving around in a trash master with like two guns to my name trying to make a couple bucks on counterfeit cash... some guy just has to come blow me up with an oppressor MkII after I was over half done... Sure, I get it. The game tells you to get the other guys. Whatever. But how small does ones dick have to be to go that far out of your way just to screw with someone barely starting out with overpriced griefer hardware like The oppressor...