1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Shadowfennekin

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Action_Andy

Well ... I kinda like that Nightclub thing, and that you can make some money with your MC-Bussinesses without driving Post Vans and stuff, but ...

IF THAT GODDAMM FATHERMOCKER LJT CALLS ME ONE MORE TIME THEN AAAAARGGGHJHHH!!!!

kcole4001
1 hour ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

I think maybe I havent done that so Im gonna double check the weed farm and assign all technicians to producing weed thanks for ur help anyway dude!

I had an issue where one of the techs wouldn't stay assigned, it should show on the warehouse management screen that techs are 5/5, or whatever number you should have assigned.

I kept getting 4/5 until after I left the game and loaded back in, now they're staying where I put 'em.

Make sure you're getting all of them assigned.

Edited by kcole4001

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

f*ck GUNRUNNING

First is doesn't give me my reserch that I grinded for.

Then it proceeds to giving me only camos.

And now after delivering my supplies to my bunker, it adds nothing to the supply bar. WTF!?

Arrows to Athens

If lobbies would just stop splitting, that would be great!

tsto

My friend has a Gun Locker in his Nightclub, it's on the opposite wall across from my Safe wall, basically right in front of Ton'y computer. How does he have this and I don't? I never even saw an option for a Gun Locker when buying my club. What's the deal? Anyone shed some light on this? Does it have to do with the Security Upgrade for the club? Because I don't have that.

Edited by tsto
Thinking it might be because of the security upgrade

Don Kotletti
4 minutes ago, tsto said:

My friend has a Gun Locker in his Nightclub, it's on the opposite wall across from my Safe wall, basically right in front of Ton'y computer. How does he have this and I don't? I never even saw an option for a Gun Locker when buying my club. What's the deal? Anyone shed some light on this?

Security Upgrade comes with free gun locker

So, I came across this resurrected Cargobob I/E Mission today - for the first time ever. I spare you the details and just state that I understand everyone who hates it. Never doing that again, as soon as it's coming round again I switch sessions immediately as even failing it on purpose takes too much time spent unjoyfully.

Edited by Don Kotletti
adverbz

Commander S
14 minutes ago, tsto said:

My friend has a Gun Locker in his Nightclub, it's on the opposite wall across from my Safe wall, basically right in front of Ton'y computer. How does he have this and I don't? I never even saw an option for a Gun Locker when buying my club. What's the deal? Anyone shed some light on this?

It's part of what gets upgraded when you buy increased security (the one that puts SecuroServ goons in your garage/warehouse) - similarly, upgrading your warehouse with fans and such is apparently also what adds TV screens inside your club.

R* really needed to make that kind of thing clearer - particularly because those are also cosmetic features, but IIRC you can't remove them as part of regular club relocation/renovation.

Edited by Commander S

kcole4001
13 minutes ago, Don Kotletti said:

Security Upgrade comes with free gun locker

So, I came across this resurrected Cargobob I/E Mission today - for the first time ever. I spare you the details and just state that I understand everyone who hates it. Never doing that again, as soon as it's coming round again I switch sessions immediately as even failing it on purpose takes too much time spent unjoyful.

I at least gave it a second try, my first was a clusterfuX to be sure. Quite literally a total waste of time: in short, one of the (many) pursuing Buzzards crashed on top of the target car, doing $34,000 damage.

i blew the car to hell with a homer, and went back to the office to source another.

Second time I made it back before the 'bob gave up the ghost, you just need max altitude before making your run, and some obstacles in the way to dodge through (skyscrapers, tall trees, hydro towers), this will throw off the Buzzards a few seconds, 'cause the AI can't fly. You have to be low for this to work so that the Buzzards can't just fly over the obstacle and have to swerve (half the height of the obstacle works), though, so you'll lose some speed in the last half of the run.

This run started north of Palomino (west coast).

If the run starts in Chumash (east coast), forget it.

There are too few obstacles worth using, you only have a handful of trees along the beach highway, and that isn't going to work.

All in all, this is a lot like the dunebuggy bunker sell mission, best skipped.

Add to that the MC sell missions you can't do because the map is broken, and that game's hardly worth playing unless you just do club related stuff.

Edited by kcole4001
punctuation

Don Kotletti
8 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

There are too few obstacles worth using, you only have a handful of trees along the beach highway, and that isn't going to work

That would have been one of the details I spared ;)

Normally I enjoy flying between the skyscrapers and close to anything those choppers could crash into - but out in the open..? How about no

Also I received one of these eternal three star wanted levels as soon as I came close to the Bob, which did not encourage me that much to keep trying this non sense sharade.

Strangely enough I got a three star wanted level aswell after sneak stealing one of the movie stunt cars today - I did not alert the guards and no Death Squad Terminator Chopper Killaz followed me, but I had the cops on me because the movie people noted me...? While they didn't ..? Didn't make much sense but then again - what does.

Edited by Don Kotletti

kcole4001
1 minute ago, Don Kotletti said:

That would have been one of the details I spared ;)

Also I received one of these eternal three star wanted levels as soon as I came close to the Bob, which did not encourage me that much to keep trying this non sense sharade.

Strangely enough I got a three star wanted level aswell after sneak stealing one of the movie stunt cars today - I did not alert the guards and no Death Squad Terminator Chopper Killaz followed me, but I had the cops on me because the movie people noted me...? While they didn't ..? Didn't make much sense but then again - what does.

Yeah, I forgot about that part too.

First time I used my own (bob, of course), second time I flew out in a Buzzard, figuring I'd probably just whack the car and go back and source another.

Stole the 'bob, got wanted whacked cops 'til they killed me, figured that's it, right?

Jumped in the 'bob, 3 stars again!

Called Lester, so it cost me $600.

Then the guards laser sniped me as I got out of the 'bob....

No fun at all.

I'm with you, just better use of your time to skip it. it is actually faster just to switch sessions.

confederatestatesgta

normally i dont have much to complain about but this has been bothering me soooo much. every time there is an explosion or gunshots the npcs scream. and its so annoying. like super annoying. i know its a normal thing people would do but it is pissing me off. if im just driving and other players are fighting all i hear is screaming. it is even worse when there is a good song on. i wish there was a way to not have them scream all the time.

another thing thats weird that i have noticed lately is this. ever since last year i have seen people with gamertags like this. IIIIIIIIIIIIII. what is that? could someone explain why people do that? its just weird to see it.

KonaSquid

The new vehicles can't push anything out of the way, even during sale missions. The things on the front only manage to get stuck on curbs, specifically the Pounder ._.

Edited by KonaSquid

Arrows to Athens

What is this sh*tty track design?!?

ccj4ETM.gif

Even my f*cking Penetrator can't fit through that sh*t!

JoeBoneless
On 7/29/2018 at 2:01 PM, Sentinel Driver said:

This game inconveniences and annoys players with stupid limitations and cooldowns more than any other game ever made

Then you aren't doing it right. Sell guns, cocaine, nightclub, headhunter, source high end car, transporter, source car, headhunter, source car, repeat. No cooldown will affect the cash flow

Rafae

wow

this f*cking game literally calls you on your phone telling you to go destroy others product 

lmao rockstar man

Sentinel Driver
14 minutes ago, JoeBoneless said:

Then you aren't doing it right. Sell guns, cocaine, nightclub, headhunter, source high end car, transporter, source car, headhunter, source car, repeat. No cooldown will affect the cash flow

maybe I wasn't talking about those cooldowns????????? grinding legitimately is a waste of time in this game anyway, I just bog if I need the money

Like what if I'm just messing around with my friends and I want to call in a new car but I can't because the f*cking mechanic has a long ass cooldown

Edited by Sentinel Driver

Lupo-Akane
4 hours ago, Action_Andy said:

Well ... I kinda like that Nightclub thing, and that you can make some money with your MC-Bussinesses without driving Post Vans and stuff, but ...

IF THAT GODDAMM FATHERMOCKER LJT CALLS ME ONE MORE TIME THEN AAAAARGGGHJHHH!!!!

He's fixing to be sucking on the business end of my .50 cal pistol pretty soon.....

I hope you ever came up with him gets a paper cut..

Edited by Lupo-Akane

CrysisAverted

go online cause I want to play and make money

see I ain't produced sh*t to sell yet and club popularity maxed

figure I'll do a quick mission

exit mission

get call that I need to restock supplies

head on over to warehouse

get stuck on black screen for a good 8 minutes or so

how the f*ck does R* go from be able to walk into cop interior or club interior without loading time to f*cking 8 minutes to walk into business!!?

also why the f*ck do I need to restock I though I hired some chump to do it for me

CrysisAverted

look for job

find race

always puts me in a f*cking race that already has its own search give me a f*cking normal land race!

Dburger

Can somebody f*cking tell me how the f*ck you counter a Pyro? 

I was just in a session with a dude that was in a Pyro destroying every freemode operation that anyone tried. Unfortunately, all I really had to counter with was my Deluxo and it just couldn’t match up. I only evened out the score after he got into a fight with someone else over some Business Battle Goods and I sniped him while I was camped on top of a building. I gave the other guy enough time to get away even after he respawned another Buzzard (edit: during this little event he was relying on Buzzards) and I shot at it (explosive ammo - working on that) and the Pyro griefer missed out on the goods. 

This caused him to get all pissy and get his trusty Pyro again and I decided to just leave at that point. When you put it that way, I suppose he got the last laugh, but I had few ways to counter. One other guy that first had a Deluxo tried to fight him in a ton of other expensive sh*t and still failed. 

If only the f*cking Stromberg hadn’t been nerfed... 

Edited by Dburger

Shadowfennekin

It amazes me the lengths people go to get Battle Goods

Like Ghosting..... you're only making 2k profits now lol

Awesom-0
10 minutes ago, Shadowfennekin said:

It amazes me the lengths people go to get Battle Goods

Like Ghosting..... you're only making 2k profits now lol

That reminds me when a player spent $12,000 to go ghost to destroy my delivery helicopter for $2,000.

He was in a P-966 Lazer, and he was a terrible shot with the cannon as i kept swerving out of the way and he kept missing. He went ghost and he eventually got me right before my final delivery. I didn't care as i didn't lose much money. i could've been mad, but i was just laughing at his stupidity. At least your guy actually made a profit at the end of the day, mine just wasted $10,000 and 10 minutes of his time.

Edited by Awesom-0

CrysisAverted

found a decent race lobby

dominating every race in my

Spoiler

electric car

some bundle of sticks started camping the finish line to trap and pit players

still managed 1st

host didn't kick them

they do it again and cost me 1st

f*ck those massive bundle of sticks I hope they f*cking die get acid thrown at them

Dburger

Out of the goodness of his heart (I assume), another CEO took care of pursuing Buzzards after I got a cargobob I/E mission and ditched the cargobob. 

A few minutes later when I was selling that car, another two person organization was ganging up on him near Devin Weston’s house. With my sh*t luck, my delivery point for that car was Devin Weston’s driveway. The sh*tty organization’s CEO was standing in the road that the house is on and shot at my car as I neared the delivery point, therefore reducing my payout by about 600 dollars. 

A few minutes after that, that organization decided to sell two I/E cars of their own and I said f*ck it and managed to destroy one. Then I killed them a few more times afterwards as the CEO spammed party invites and they chased after me, calling me a p*ssy and sh*t. 

I have no f*cking time for these people. 

Maxx1013

My CEO Buzzard spawns right next to me

I have a Savage in my MOC and when I request it it spawns right near me like a normal PV

I have a Savage in my special vehicle warehouse and when I request it it spawns right next to me like my special vehicles do 

I have a Savage in my Hangar and when I request it it spawns halfway across the f*cking map

Why the f*ck do my hangar aircraft spawn so f*cking far away when the ones I glitched into other places spawn right next to me with no issues.

Shadowfennekin
16 minutes ago, Maxx1013 said:

My CEO Buzzard spawns right next to me

I have a Savage in my MOC and when I request it it spawns right near me like a normal PV

I have a Savage in my special vehicle warehouse and when I request it it spawns right next to me like my special vehicles do 

I have a Savage in my Hangar and when I request it it spawns halfway across the f*cking map

Why the f*ck do my hangar aircraft spawn so f*cking far away when the ones I glitched into other places spawn right next to me with no issues.

It most likely has to deal with the big planes. You can't spawn a Titan or Bombuskov in a crowded street and safely take off

Though it does suck the Avenger spawns in far more convenient places, and lets you keep your PV to drive there

Irish45455

I swear I'm never gonna unlock that stupid Kifflom shirt. I've had at least fifty Macbeth Whisky shots and I've ended up at Mount Chiliad, on top of the Vanilla Unicorn, on top of the Mile High construction site, and either in the sh*tter at my club or outside and nothing. Why couldn't they just make it so you get drunk in the club off Macbeth Whisky fifty times, you end up on the Epsilon building and boom, shirt unlocked. But no....  everything has to be soul crushingly tedious.

Sentinel Driver

Imagine how much heists would have sucked when r* hyped it for months and showed off all kinds of cool missions in the trailer but then we log on release day only to find out that fleeca job is the only heist available, rest are dripfeed

well, that's kind of what this "dripfeed hours" update feels like

Rafae
15 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

Imagine how much heists would have sucked when r* hyped it for months and showed off all kinds of cool missions in the trailer but then we log on release day only to find out that fleeca job is the only heist available, rest are dripfeed

lol exactly

imagine if they drip fed the biker businesses one by one or the three doomsday heist acts, one act per week 

"but if they released everything on day one you would get bored after a day"

lmao f*ck off. people who defend drip feeding or any of rockstar's other shady practices are literal scum of the earth.

Shadowfennekin
17 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

PB Plane week 1

PB Bus week 2

PB Station Week 3

PB Wet Work week 4

Heist week 5

The game would have been long dead lol